Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Doctors Have the Lowest Intelligence of All the Professional Men & Women...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 09, 2016 06:41PM

In another thread, I - JR wrote:

<<<Her husband was an engineer and engineers are one of the smartest professions out there, much smarter than lawyers and doctors who only have to have a good memory…>>>

And Sue Schadenfreude wrote:

<<<Maybe her husband was an engineer but the rest of the sentence is simply typical puffed up (scientist in his own mind) john rose hot air…>>>

And JR wrote:

<<<You must be mathematically challenged!!!

In fact, you remind of Judge Judy, as she too has NO couth and is mathematically challenged!!!>>>

So why are Engineers smarter than Doctors and Lawyers?

The reason why Engineers are smarter than Doctors and Lawyers is because everyone who is Capable of being an Engineer is Capable of being a Doctor and a Lawyer, but everyone who is capable of being a Doctor and a Lawyer is NOT capable of being an Engineer, therefore, Engineers are smarter than Doctors and Lawyers.

In other words, you have to be smart to figure out a Problem and all you have to do is memorize Information to be a Doctor and a Lawyer. Of course, the good Doctors and Lawyers would be those who are also Capable of being an Engineer, once again, illustrating that Engineers are smarter than Doctors and Lawyers.

Thanks Sue Schadenfreude for, once again, showing me your Achilles’ Heel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've recently been rereading some books I haven't read for over 20 years and just came upon this one today that backs up what I wrote above...

TOXEMIA EXPLAINED

…

[www.soilandhealth.org]
Toxemia Explained

…

TRUTH AS FAMOUS MEN SEE IT

When a man's knowledge is not in order, the more of it he has, the greater will be his confusion.--(Herbert Spencer.)

…

A very striking picture of the medical herd was made by "Anonymous" in his essay on "Medicine" in "Civilization in the United States."

It has been remarked above that one of the chief causes of the unscientific nature of medicine and the antiscientific character of doctors lies in their inflate credulity and inability to think independently. This contention is supported by the report on the intelligence of physicians recently published by the National Research Council. They are found by more or less trustworthy psychologic tests to be lowest in intelligence of all the professional men, excepting only dentists and horse-doctors. Dentists and horse-doctors are ten per cent less intelligent. But since the quantitative methods employed certainly carry an experimental error of ten per cent or even higher, it is not certain that the members of the two more humble professions have not equal or even greater intellectual ability. It is significant that engineers head the list in intelligence. In fact, they are rated sixty per cent higher than doctors.

This wide disparity leads to a temptation to interesting psychological probings. Is not the lamentable lack of intelligence of the doctor due to lack of necessity for rigid intellectual discipline? Many conditions conspire to make him an intellectual cheat. Fortunately for us, most diseases are self-limiting. But it is natural for the physician to turn this dispensation of nature to his advantage and to intimate that he has cured John Smith, when actually nature has done the trick. On the contrary, should Smith die, the good doctor can assume a pious expression and suggest that, despite his own incredible skill and tremendous effort, it was God's (or nature's) will that John should pass beyond. Now, the engineer is open to no such temptation. He builds a bridge or erects a building, and disaster is sure to follow any misstep in calculation or fault in construction. Should such a calamity occur, he is presently discredited and disappears from view. Thus he is held up to a high mark of intellectual rigor and discipline that is utterly unknown in the world the doctor inhabits.

The critic appears to think that "one of the chief causes of the anti-scientific character of doctors lies in their innate credulity and inability to think independently." I presume he means that the doctors cannot think independently; for if medicine, scientific or unscientific, could think at all, it might have thought itself out of its present-day muddle.

The only thing that saves all physicians from the above indictment is that they are not examined on the cause and treatment of disease. If average physicians pass low on "trustworthy psychological tests," it does not speak very well for the higher education which put so many medical schools out of business a few years ago. But these psychological tests may be fitted to educational standards which are assembled with intelligence left out. Intelligence, like the cause of disease, is a force in nature that can be used under the proper environments; but it cannot be monopolized to the exclusion of all mankind. Gladstone in youth was passed upon by the psychological test of his teacher, and pronounced incorrigible; yet at eighty-six he was wielding an ax and translating Virgil.

…

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Doctors Have the Lowest Intelligence of All the Professional Men & Women...
Posted by: Ifeelgood ()
Date: January 14, 2016 02:42AM

They can't think independently because they would loose their license if they acted on their own. Sheldon was jailed all the time because he bucked the system.

I was at a dentists office and they were trying to push fluoride on me and I mentioned that it was carcinogenic and the dentist I was talking to said "No, it's OK I've seen all the research and I use it myself". Then a receptionist who could hear the conversation looked up, and I'll never forget the expression on her face but it seemed to me that she didn't agree with the dentist at all.

I don't think every medical professional likes being a salesman for the drug industry and eventually there's going to be a revolution in the medical profession.

For example:

[fluoridealert.org]

50) Proponents use very dubious tactics to promote fluoridation. Many scientists, doctors and dentists who have spoken out publicly on this issue have been subjected to censorship and intimidation (Martin 1991). Dr. Phyllis Mullenix was fired from her position as Chair of Toxicology at Forsythe Dental Center for publishing her findings on fluoride and the brain (Mullenix 1995); and Dr. William Marcus was fired from the EPA for questioning the government’s handling of the NTP’s fluoride-cancer study (Bryson 2004). Many dentists and even doctors tell opponents in private that they are opposed to this practice but dare not speak out in public because of peer pressure and the fear of recriminations. Tactics like this would not be necessary if those promoting fluoridation were on secure scientific and ethical grounds.

Re: Doctors Have the Lowest Intelligence of All the Professional Men & Women...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 22, 2016 07:55PM

PooZ-like Behavior Caught on Video...

[www.youtube.com]

Miami doctor suspended after video of her attacking Uber driver goes viral
[www.miamiherald.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables