Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Biggest Secret...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 05, 2016 08:46PM

The Biggest Secret by David Icke

[www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
CHAPTER FOUR

The Suns of God

The very belief system is founded on the most extreme racism you will ever encounter. Yet the cry of “anti-Semitic is used to discredit researchers who are getting too close to the truth about the global conspiracy. Benjamin Freedman, a Jew who knew the top Zionists (Sionists, Sun cultists) of the 1930s and 40s, said that anti-Semitism should be eliminated from the English language. He went on:

Anti-Semitism serves only one purpose today. It is used as a smear word. When so-called Jews feel that anyone opposes their real objectives, they discredit their victims by applying the word “anti-Semite” or “anti-Semitic through all the channels they have at their command and under their control.”18

One of these channels is an organization based in the United States, and operating worldwide, which was set up precisely to condemn as racists those exposing the Brotherhood. It is called the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and I have been a target for them myself, something I find very comforting and confirmation that I am going in the correct direction. It has great support from non-Jewish sycophants who wish to keep the ADL sweet and to feed their own desire to posture their sense of self-purity.

[www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

More to come on Benjamin Freedman!!!

Benjamin Freedman Speaks - The BEST Speech Ever!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2016 08:52PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Biggest Secret...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 27, 2017 06:09PM

[youtu.be]
9:52 MM
Amy Goodman: Often when there is dissent expressed in the United States against policies of the Israel government, people here are called, “Anti-Semitic,” what is your response as an Israeli Jew?

Shulamit Aloni: Well, it’s a Trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring out the Holocaust. 10:15 MM

Re: The Biggest Secret...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 27, 2017 08:12PM

Are yoou sure you want to quote David Icke???

I'm getting the last word. 2 can play these silly childish games...

Now it's a copy and paste John Rose assault...

Next you're going to tell us that Kim Jong-un is one of the "good guys"...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables