Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

For John Rose - Alex Jones exposed
Date: February 20, 2016 10:17AM

Alex Jones & The Bohemian Grove Deception
[www.youtube.com]

Alex Jones is without a doubt controlled opposition. See from about 12:10 in until end.

Also, if you study mind control and hypnotic methods used in the media you will find that Alex's background is carefully designed to produce hypnotic effects so you are more prone to accepting what he says. For eg, the flashing lights and movement of the background here (see at 51 seconds):
[www.youtube.com]

Another classic hypnotic tool the media and Alex uses is circles and a spinning planet Earth and objects as here (see from start to 10 seconds in):
[www.youtube.com]

Fox news also uses spinning objects to hypnotise the viewers so they are more open to the messages being pushed. See the spinning `fox news' sign in the bottom of left hand corner. (see from start up to 10 seconds)
[www.youtube.com]

I could go on and on about media hypnotic effects used on t.v to control the slaves.

The point is John, be careful of Alex and other leaders in the alternative media, they are here to play the role of controlled opposition.

It's amazing how when I have been on a mainstream media program and exposed the corruption of the system with solid evidence that suddenly the show went down. It just shows none of the so called public media heros and truth seekers who fight for justice really have the public's best interests at heart at all. Why? Because they are controlled gate keepers. I wouldn't be surprised if Vinney Eastwood is controlled now also. There was another big local expose' of system corruption from a friend late last year and the media run from that as well and chose to completely fabricate the story.

What do l always tell people if asked for advice? STOP WATCHING THE NEWS!!!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2016 10:25AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For John Rose - Alex Jones exposed
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 20, 2016 04:57PM

Correction for the fist 2 links in my first post that had an error message and I had to change my post...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: The TRUTH Has ENEMIES…
Posted by: John Rose
Date: April 28, 2013 05:13PM
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Clements Anti Fruit Lecture
Posted by: John Rose
Date: March 08, 2015 11:41AM
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

For those who have a hard time putting 2 and 2 together, PooZ's first post on this Message Board, which can be found in the Thread from the first link above, ATTACKED me for exposing Alex Jones as Controlled Opposition. Of course, this sad excuse for a human being will claim that those who take advantage of us being Sick has nothing to do with Raw Food, but everyone knows that Raw Food has everything to do with us being Sick and as a result, easily Controlled!!!

Date: February 21, 2016 08:43AM

John, i'll try to get back to this topic, but for now here is a very important link I happened to find that was lost on my hard drive last year. It is an excellent video on hypnotic tricks the t.v uses to control the mind, and yes Alex Jones is also there at 12:39 using his mind control tricks with his spinning circles:

Illuminati Black MagiK Television Tricks REVEALED!!
[www.youtube.com]

Also see video from about 3 minutes until the end.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: February 23, 2016 02:16AM

Alex Jones has upped his hypnotism techniques by including the spinning `INFOWARS' thingee in the bottom right hand corner just like how the Fox News uses to hypnotise people into a trance whereby they become more acceptable to the propaganda being pushed. Also notice the `infowars' words moving up and down in the background also.

[www.youtube.com]

Imo it is best to avoid these types of shows that employ these mind control techniques because it seems to imply they have an agenda to control people into thinking things that are not the truth. Eventhough some of it might be truthful,they still want you to believe in the part which is the lie.

Remember, a lie is a deception, and believing in a deception is to take on a curse because you believe in the lie which can put you at a disadvantage.

Do these people really have our best interests at heart? I think not.

More mind control by Alex Jones: see the spinning microphone and `infowars live' thingee at bottom left of screen at 1:44.
[www.youtube.com]

Alex also advertises his products and he seems to use hypnotic techniques to sell them also. See the spinning bottle at 31:40 and the multiple spinning bottles at 31:54. This is no accident folks.
[www.youtube.com]

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2016 02:23AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 23, 2016 09:51AM

Another excellent link on t.v/youtube mind control. This tells you how the disinfo agents (Alex Jones and probably most others) control your mind by putting you into trance. This is a very important link. See from 31:10 - end

The TV Mind Control Movie | 2015
[www.youtube.com]

Bright and flashing lights have always been used to induce trance. Spinning circles and lots of bright details on the screen also induce trance.

I am actually going to do a proper write-up of this on my website in the general section. People need to know this important info.

Best to keep your eyes open for these things and avoid any things that use these tricks. If you watch t.v you may wish to turn your head away when these things come on, but even the flickering of the t.v is also said to induce trance, so probably best to avoid it all together. Even when l view youtubes l need to be careful of these tricks regardless of whether it is alternative media.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: February 24, 2016 04:11AM

And here are some media lowlifes who have been told to teach the public the benefits of being micro-chipped. See from about 27 minutes onward. Notice the circles and detailed border around the people trying to tell us that being a micro-chipped slave is a great idea.....the circles and detailed border is to try and get us to accept the idea under trance.

WARNING~THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL BE MANDATORY BY 2017
[www.youtube.com]

Also notice from about 32:40 and many other places throughout the video how hypnotic backgrounds of circles etc are used when any media tried to tell us being about being microchipped and how it might be a good idea.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 19, 2016 09:47AM

Alex jones is nothing but a shock Jock! If you could buy anything he says You have to be a dork and stuck in a box If you buy Jones jive, I have a bridge I would like to sell you. Rose has quoted Jones many times on this site.
Johny want to buy a bridge? Freakin Flat earth Folks good god you all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2016 09:49AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 19, 2016 09:37PM

RHB wrote:

<<<Alex jones is nothing but a shock Jock! If you could buy anything he says You have to be a dork and stuck in a box If you buy Jones jive, I have a bridge I would like to sell you. Rose has quoted Jones many times on this site.
Johny want to buy a bridge? Freakin Flat earth Folks good god you all.>>>

JR wrote:

"Yes, I agree, Alex Jones and a huge % of those in alternative media are controlled opposition!"

So why would I "quote Jones" so often?

As I have mentioned at least hundred times before...

They will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them!!!

So Billy Boy, if you discount EVERYTHING Jones says, I too have a bridge for you!

PS As far as your "flat earth" comment, that is a STRAW MAN and as I have mentioned before, it's just another Rabbit Hole to keep us Distracted.

PPS Hey Bill, watch this very short Video and tell me what you think...

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2016 09:50PM by John Rose.

Date: April 19, 2016 10:30PM

JR wrote:

<<<PS ...as I have mentioned before, it's just another Rabbit Hole to keep us Distracted.

PPS Hey Bill, watch this very short Video and tell me what you think...

[www.youtube.com] >>>

Hey Billy,

If you don't have time to watch the entire Video, here's a link I'm going to be using a whole lot because...

Almost everything we do is a Distraction, unless we’re also getting Re-Connected!!!

[youtu.be]

You only have to listen to ~20 seconds, but I hope you listen to the whole Video from the very beginning and then, tell me what you think.

Date: April 20, 2016 12:20PM

Hey Billy Boy,

Here are some more links for...

Almost everything we do is a Distraction, unless we’re also getting Re-Connected!

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

And here is the one included in my post above...

[youtu.be]

Date: April 20, 2016 01:16PM

Hey Billy Boy,

Thanks for getting me to update my file on Distractions and as you can see from my File Preview below, I have been working on these ideas for a long time and there are huge gaps in my File Preview because I still need to finish updating this file. Also note in my related files at the very top of this file I have a file on Flat Earth, which is only there to remind me NOT to get DISTRACTED!!!

OK Billy Boy, here's my File Preview preceded by my related files for my file on Distractions...

Distractions

=====================================================================
…see “Caduceus” file…
…see “Con Artists” file…
…see “Controlled Opposition” file…
…see “Divide & Conquer” file…
…see “Flat Earth” file…
…see “Invisible Psychopaths” file…
…see “Magic and Magicians” file…
…see “Psychopaths” file…
…see “Tricked” file…
…see “Trickster” file…
…The Best of the File Preview…
• JR’s 1st Recap of Links for being Distracted…
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• Remember, the central bankers are involved in a massive fraud: printing our money for the price of the paper, loaning it to us and then demanding repayment with interest. The only way they can perpetuate this fraud is to distract us. That involves creating divisions.
• Everything we do when we don’t focus on ourselves is a Distraction.
• Everything is a Distraction!
• Everything is a Distraction to keep us from looking at ourselves.
• Everything is a Distraction and every one keeps focusing on the symptoms!
• Everything people do to solve problems is a Distraction to keep us from recognizing the Role that we Play when it comes to solving most of our problems. And we all do Play a Role when it comes to solving most of our problems because we are all one.
• Everything we’re doing is to deal with being on the Wrong Path and every time we’re trying to solve our problems and if we’re Not looking at ourselves is a Distraction because we are the Solution to most of our problems. And if we don’t look at ourselves as the Solution, then we’re Fooling ourselves, we’re Distracting ourselves or we’re being Distracted by being told that it’s Not our fault and we can keep doing what we’re doing.
• Everything we do that’s Causing most of our problems is a Reflection of us and everything we do to try to solve most our problems is a Distraction to us. As long as we refuse to recognize the fact that we are Dis-Connected, everything we do to try to solve any of our problems is a Distraction, unless, of course, those problems are due to something that’s Outside of our Control.
• Almost everything we do to solve most of our problems is a Distraction because almost none of us know that the Root Cause to most of our problems is because we’re Dis-Connected.
• So as long as we don’t know about being Dis-Connected and we go about trying to solve any problem, everything we do is going to be a Distraction.
• As long as we don’t look at ourselves as the Source of our own problems, everything we do is going to be a Distraction.
• Almost everything is a Distraction even if we look at that small group of people or that small, Sick group of people, those Psychopaths that are Ruling the World. We shouldn’t be focusing on them anymore than any other Subsequent Cause.
• Initially, all Subsequent Causes are Distractions because we are the Enemy, not the Globalists. The Globalists are just a reflection of us as (at) one end of the Extreme.
• Everything is done to keep us Distracted so we don’t focus any attention on the Psychopaths, the Con Artists, the Magicians, the Masters of Illusion, the Masters of Mis-Direction, that small group of Sick people that represent the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior are Mis-Directing all of our so-called Experts so that none of them and none of us will ever be able to solve most of our problems and they will continue to be able to Control us.
• When we go looking for Logical Fallacies before Invalid Structures, we’re being Diverted or Distracted or Mis-Directed. We’re being Tricked, we’re being Fooled, we’re being Duped, we’re being Conned.
• So once again, it’s giving the Illusion we’re solving our problems. Look, no more –Cs. This clown can’t murder anybody anymore or this clown can’t rob anybody anymore, but we are so Sick as a Society, the Psychopaths that Run the Prisons and the Hospitals and Control the Doctors and the Legal System want these Criminals to become better Criminals so they can keep creating Chaos and keep us DISTRACTED so that we don’t realize the Sickest of the Sickest of us, the Worst of the Worst of us, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior is Controlling the rest of us.
• Once again, those who are Ruling the World, Piece #3, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior are Masters of Illusion, they are Masters of Mis-Direction and they have to remain Invisible and to do that they keep us DISTRACTED. And an old favorite formula of the Pharos is Divide and Conquer.
• How do you keep people DISTRACTED?
• Keep them Starving, keep them Poor, keep them in War, don’t let them have Money and get Rich and have time to think and realize what’s going on. And every time that happens in any Country, these Sick Psychopaths have them somehow Assassinated. They take over the Political System, they take over the Armies and the rest of us are so Sick, they can get away with doing all of it.
• Here’s a good quote by Mevlana Rumi that sort of pertains to DISTRACTION, “People of the world don’t look at themselves, and so they blame one another.” Most people don’t look at themselves because our so-called Experts tell us it’s Not our Fault while at the same time tell us that they don’t know the Cause.
• And now, we have the Sickest of the Sickest of us, the Worst of the Worst of us, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior Ruling the World by Mis-Directing all of our so-called Experts and keeping us in a constant State of DISTRACTION. Everything is a DISTRACTION, even when we point out that Piece #3 exists because the Solution to Piece #3 is to realize we create Piece #3 and there’s Only One Way to get rid of it and that’s Piece #1. But most of us are Not Willing and Able to do that, which is why I added 2 Preliminary Steps – Pieces 41 and 43.
• But that’s what’s happening in our Society – we’ve got the Sickest of the Sickest of us trying to be Invisible by Distracting us in every way they can. So they Mis-Direct all of our so-called Experts and put them in Doorways like 106 and 105 so that the –Cs cannot Manifest, especially those 103s that our so-called Experts in 106 think are in 104. The Experts in 106 are trained to be Experts in 104 and we need those Experts in 104, but then, they’re also taught that everything in 103 also belongs in 104. And that’s the problem – when we expect a System to solve a problem that’s Within our Control, we’re using the Wrong Approach and that would be Piece 8.1 out of these 120 Pieces.
• Piece 3 was born out of Chaos, thrives in Chaos and constantly creates more problems to add to the Chaos. Piece 3 must remain Invisible, so they Master the Art of Distraction, they are Masters of Illusion, Masters of Mis-Direction and they are going out of their way to Mis-Direct all of our so-called Experts to make sure that none of them and none of us ever figure out how to solve any of our problems.
• Piece 3 thrives in Chaos, Piece 3 was born out of Chaos and Piece 3 goes out of their way to create more problems to add to the Chaos. The more Chaos, the better because Piece 3 has to remain Invisible, so they become Masters of Distraction, Masters of Illusion, Masters of Mis-Direction whereby, they are Mis-Directing all of our so-called Experts. And the 1st Rule these Psychopaths have to live by is to make sure they remain Invisible, they have to make sure to keep us Distracted so that we don’t focus on them. One of the most common tactics they use is Divide and Conquer.
• There are 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors - the #1 Source of False Knowledge is Piece #3, which is the Dark Side of our Behavior or the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior that’s going out of their way to Mis-Direct all of our so-called Experts to make sure that none of them and none of us will ever solve our problems because Piece #3 thrives in Chaos, it’s constantly creating Chaos to keep us Distracted so we never figure out that we are the solution.
• Indeed, it is the Ultimate Catch 22 Effect where we have become our own worst Enemy and every one is Distracted and either focusing on any one of the Horrible things going on and have been going on since recorded history or they don’t focus on anything at all by Running to Denial. Most people cannot handle the Truth, so they Shut Down their Frontal Lobe so they can have a Processing Error and not let Reality Freak them out.
• So anytime we focus on a Subsequent Cause and it’s Not something Outside of our Control, like a 104 and 100, then we’re being Distracted - we’re working Downstream. And I’m Not advocating that we shouldn’t work Downstream at all. Of course, we have to do Damage Control and we can’t change everything overnight, so we still have to work Downstream Temporarily. But we don’t want to devote all of our Energies to working Downstream. And when we do devote all of our Energies to Downstream, especially if we focus on Piece #3, then we’re guilty of Piece 8.7.
• And the main reason why so many people who focus on Piece 3 are guilty of Piece 8.7 is because they don’t know about Pieces 1 & 2. They’re missing the most important Piece. And they too are a Distraction in their own way, but yet, of all of the Damage Control we need to do, undoing the Harm these Psychopathic Con Artists have inflicted upon our Species over the millennium has got to be undone.
• There is No 99% and there is No 1% because we are all one and until we stop Distracting ourselves, the 1% will still be making it a nightmare for the 99%.
• Most people have no idea that the 1% and the 99% is all about Divide & Conquer! Even those who know about Divide & Conquer don’t realize that as long as we are in the Denial and never blame ourselves, everything else is a DISTRACTION!!!
• There is No 99%. There is No 1%. This is a Distraction. Everything we do when we don’t focus on ourselves is a Distraction. When we say it’s the 1%, it’s a Distraction. When we point out how bad things are because we really got bad people in certain Positions of Power, that’s a Distraction.

… End of the Best of the File Preview…
… File Preview…
• Remember, the central bankers are involved in a massive fraud: printing our money for the price of the paper, loaning it to us and then demanding repayment with interest. The only way they can perpetuate this fraud is to distract us. That involves creating divisions.
…see “Problems & Mistakes - 5” file…
• And then, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior is also guaranteeing that none of our so-called Experts will ever find any Solutions to any of our problems because this small group of people with all of the Money & Wealth are Mis-Directing our Experts. These Con Artists cannot survive and Rule the World without problems, so they put out all of their Energy to keep their Golden Goose alive. This means that No One is allowed to solve any problems, except a few to keep us Distracted.
• The #1 Problem of Knowledge is Not having the Knowledge and the #2 Problem of Knowledge, which is the #1 Obstacle, is the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior, more specifically, it’s a small group of people with all of the Money & Wealth. These Con Artists are Mis-Directing our Experts and they cannot survive and Rule the World without problems, so they put out all of their Energy to keep their Golden Goose alive. This means that No One is allowed to solve any problems, except a few to keep us Distracted.
• We’re in the Hole. How do we get out of the Hole?
• We don’t get Distracted and look at the Fox – we look at ourselves – we are the solution.
• And now, Homeland Security is getting us to spy on our neighbors so that we will be distracted and fight amongst ourselves.
• Money is a Trick to get us to work so we will be so distracted that we will not have enough time in the day to develop the Ability for Reasoning.
• Throughout this book, you will see all of the following descriptive words and phrases that are all referring to a very small group of people who are Ruling the World. These Con Artists are victims just like us and all of us will benefit by putting an end to this needless suffering. All of this is a reflection of just a few simple Mistakes, but now, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior is even Sicker than all of us and they are putting forth a lot of effort to make sure we never solve any of our problems by Mis-Directing our so-called Experts and they keep us distracted by creating Crises.
• We shouldn’t be hunting. We shouldn’t be growing wheat. We’re being Distracted.
• Another Distraction – Scarcity is an Illusion. Everything is an Illusion. We have to wake up and realize that none of our Systems out there … [none of our Systems or Protocols out there will ever be able to solve most of our problems because the Solution to most of our problems lies within each and every one of us and we will know that simply because most, if not all, of our problems have gone away.]
• Once we Complete this Positive Knowledge Loop, we’ll then be Motivated to do the Right thing and Satisfy all of our Essential Needs and then, devote our lives to make sure that every Living Systems gets to appreciate the Abundance this Planet has – that’s one of the biggest Illusions there is – that of Scarcity. Even Money is an Illusion and those who understand that only think it so because it’s of the Fiat Money we created or the Electronic Monetary System we’ve created. But that’s not where the Real Illusion comes. The whole idea of Profit and Loss is an Illusion. It’s made up – it doesn’t exist – it’s just a way to Control us – it’s a way to get us hooked into a System that we become dependent on. That’s what those who Rule the World do – they get us dependent so that they can Control us and they can keep us distracted.
• You see, these 5 Mistakes, in most cases, is the reason why we have those other Attractions thrown at us or Distractions that are Fooling us and Tricking us and making us think its an Appropriate Solution. Unfortunately for us as a Species, our Society attacks early when we’re helpless, before we had the Ability for Critical Thinking, before we could even walk or talk we were already Indoctrinated into a Belief System and a Way of Life that makes us think Acceptable Solutions include Vaccinating our young and using Chemotherapy for Cancer.
• Our Species is Handicapped by a Catch 22 Effect from the very 1st Mistake we made that created 2 Conditions I coined Hypo-Helosis and Hyper-Colonic-Tension and those are 2 Huge Contributing Factors to the Dark Side of our Behavior. The 2nd of 5 Main Mistakes we made Darken the Dark Side of their Behavior by increasing the Hyper-Colonic-Tension and introducing Poisons that weren’t in the 1st Mistake. This Darken the Dark Side of their Behavior and now, the Darkest of all Dark Sides of our Behavior that was created from Mistakes, thrives on Mistakes, they maintain the problem and they’ll create new ones so they can make more Money and keep us Distracted. That’s one of the main purposes of War is to keep us Distracted.
• Keep them weak and distracted with Pain so they can’t fight back or get Organized or even care.
• That’s how Sick our Species has become – we are Preying upon our own Species. The Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior that was created from a Problem must maintain that Problem to Maintain or Continue its Existence. And then, to Distract all of us, they create a whole bunch of new Problems so that they can continue to offer Solutions and have us Under their Control.
• Remember, there are 19 Obstacles which are made up of 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors. And the #1 Obstacle out of all of those19 Obstacles has to be the Negative Ripple Effect, which is a Catch 22 Effect where the very 1st of 5 Main Mistakes we made has created a Dark Side to our Behavior and then, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior (that was created out of problems) goes out of their way to Maintain the problems we have and continue to create more problems to keep us Distracted.
• Altogether, there are 19 Reasons Why We have 2 of the 3 forms of Ignorance where we don’t know we don’t know. There are 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors and the #1 Obstacle or the #1 Reason Why We Are Ignorant comes from the Negative Ripple Effect, which is a Catch 22 Effect where the very 1st of 5 Main Mistakes we made created a Dark Side to our Behavior and then, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior (that was created out of problems) goes out of their way to Maintain the problems and goes out of their way to create more problems just to keep us Distracted.
• The #1 Obstacle or the #1 Reason Why We Are Ignorant comes from the Negative Ripple Effect, which is a Catch 22 Effect where the very 1st of 5 Main Mistakes we made created a Dark Side to our Behavior and then, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior (that was created out of problems) goes out of their way to Maintain the problems and goes out of their way to create more problems to keep us Distracted.
• In fact, the same way you Conquer a Nation is the same way Control people – you Control their Needs – you don’t let them Satisfy their Needs and if they are Satisfying their Needs, you make sure you Poison those things to keep them Distracted. It’s hard to think when you’re Sick and/or Psychotic, when you’re Sick Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and Communally.
• This Aspect of our Nature was created out of our problems and now, they must maintain these problems, otherwise, they will be destroyed. And to ensure we don’t solve our problems they keep us Distracted by creating more problems, which then gives them another opportunity to Profit off of our Suffering.
• Interestingly, the Torah used to be a great Book until it was infiltrated, which is why the Bible was written. But the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior also infiltrated this great Book and that is why the Koran was written. And yes my friends, this great Book was also infiltrated and now, all of these great Faiths fight among themselves while being totally unaware that the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior is using an old Trick the Pharos used to use to Control the Slaves way back then and that is Divide and Conquer. This old favorite formula used by these Con Artists thousands of years ago is still being used today to keep us distracted and not be able to recognize the obvious.
• Once you Study something that’s outside what you’ve been taught, you see the similarities in everything and the differences I beg you to consider are Intentional and are the Results of these Systems being Infiltrated so that they can keep us Distracted. That’s the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior that is – those that are Controlling the Dumb Side of our Behavior – the Masses. And they do it by Divide and Conquer. They’ve Infiltrated all 3 of the Main Books that people think of and changed enough things so that you feel like yours is too much different than theirs. Theirs can’t be right because theirs don’t recognize this and yet, everything else is the same.
• The 1st Premise we must understand is that the International Bankers, the ones Ruling the World, want us to go to War to make more Money and keep us Distracted.
• Divide and Conquer is an old Formula the Pharos used thousands of years ago to keep their Slaves Distracted.
• Divide and Conquer is an old Formula the Pharos used thousands of years ago to keep their Slaves Distracted and this technique is still being used today to keep us distracted and not be able to recognize the obvious.
• Divide and Conquer is an old Formula the Pharos used thousands of years ago to keep their Slaves Distracted and getting us to fight among ourselves is a technique that is still being used today to keep us distracted and not be able to recognize the obvious.
• Divide and Conquer is an old Formula the Pharos used thousands of years ago to Control their Slaves at that time and this technique is still used for the Slaves of today.
• Divide and Conquer is an old Formula the Pharos used thousands of years ago to Control their Slaves at that time and this technique is still being used today to keep us distracted and not be able to recognize the obvious.
• Divide and Conquer is an old Trick the Pharos used to Control the Slaves thousands of years ago.
• Pharaoh’s Formula…he kept the slaves fighting among themselves.
• And now, Homeland Security is getting us to spy on our neighbors while there is no real threat, except for those who want us to be distracted by fighting amongst ourselves.
• And now, Homeland Security is getting us to spy on our neighbors so that we will be distracted and fight amongst ourselves.
• …and now, all of these great Faiths fight among themselves while being totally unaware that the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior is using an old Trick the Pharos used to use to Control the Slaves way back then and that is Divide and Conquer. This old favorite formula used by these Con Artists thousands of years ago is still being used today to keep us distracted and not be able to recognize the obvious.
• Long ago, our ancestors made a Huge Mistake and since everything we do affects us and since there is a Ripple Effect, this Huge Mistake is the reason why we have so many problems today. The worst Catch 22 Effect from this Huge Mistake is the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior where we systematically Prey upon our own Species. This small group of people is going out of their way to Mis-Direct all of our so-called Experts so they will never solve any of our problems and keep us Distracted with all of these Wars.
• Long ago, our ancestors made Mistakes and since everything we do affects us and since there is a Ripple Effect, our ancestors’ Mistakes are the reason why we have so many problems today. The worst Catch 22 Effect from our ancestors’ Mistakes is the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior where we systematically Prey upon our own Species. This small group of people is going out of their way to Mis-Direct all of our so-called Experts so they will never solve any of our problems and keep us Distracted with all of these Wars.
• When searching for the truth about what is happening to this world, there are many red herrings to be found along the way, and a myriad of conspiracy theories to choose from. Many of them seem quite possible, because many of them are partially true, but all are designed to lead nowhere and to keep you distracted. If one steps back a little further however, it becomes apparent that underlying them all, is one very real conspiracy that is both brilliant and frightening in its simplicity and by far the cleverest thing the perpetrators ever did to conceal it was to build a conspiracy culture. A fringe section of society that perpetuated years of rumors and countless other non existent or partially informative conspiracy theories to cloud the truth and breed an air of endless ridicule around the topic. Talk of Aliens, Secret Technologies, Star gates, UFO cover-ups, government conspiracies. All topics that may or may not be true, and always designed to fire the imagination and distract the curious and to provide some sort of sustenance to those who know that something is going on, but simply don’t quite know what it is. And lately we have seen the most perfect, the most plausible possibility of them all.
• We are being diverted or distracted by having to focus on Satisfying Subsequent Needs from being on the Wrong Path, things like our Need for Money. Now Money is used to Control us. Now we have a Need for Government – Government is used to Control us. We have a Need for Religion, now Religion is used to Control us.
• We are a Sick Species, but we are also very clever. Every one of us know how to divert attention away from ourselves (and get every one else distracted) whenever we make a Mistake and Cause a Problem.
• 18. All warfare is based on deception.
• And the reason why this exist is because we’ve got the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior Conning us and Tricking us and keeping Information away from us. They use Wars to divert our attention, keep us Distracted. Divide and Conquer is their way to make sure no one looks at them. The Magician not only wants you to look the other way, he also doesn’t want you to look at him. Don’t look at what I’m doing, but don’t look at me!!! Just look at what you got.
• Oh my God, look at the Canadian Border and look who owns it – the Queen of England. Sure, we’ll make it look like American won the War, but we’ve been using Wars for thousands of years to keep you Slaves Distracted and we know how to take you back along with every one else. In fact, you guys are easier to Control than sheep.
• Alex Jones: You know it’s funny, I had an hour long meeting yesterday with some of my crew about codifying our principles and stating them really simply and then, hammering them every day, especially on the upcoming TV Show so people simply know what we stand for. But it’s really simple at the end of the day. I believe in Humanity. I believe in people having Knowledge and not perishing, whether it’s Economically, Physically, Spiritually and so I’m here to cover the hypocrisy, cover the Corruption, cover history and point out how we’re Distracted, but knowing that there are going to be great leaders and people out there in Society who are in the System and are outside of the System who will recognize what’s happening. I’m here to break the Compartmentalization. I’m here to get people to see outside the little Fake Boxes they’ve been put in and to encourage other Media people. I mean most Media folks you see out there fighting the New World Order now, they’ll say they were inspired by Alex Jones. Most people you talk to will say Alex Jones was the 1st person who woke me up. There are many people that helped wake me up, but I have, to credit Ron Paul, had the greatest Effect. And so, that’s my mission is just to simply point out what’s happening.
• Life on this Planet is Hell for every Living System in every way you look at it! Either we burst into Flames in a Forest Fire or we’re ripped apart by a bunch ravishing wolves or we’re Ruled by a small group of Psychopaths that swim in Chaos and the more Chaos the better. These Psychopaths are why we can’t Escape from this Madness and why we keep having more Distractions to keep us from focusing on not only the #1 Obstacle or the #1 reason why we have so many problems, but to keep us from focusing on the 2 most important reasons why we have so many problems. Of course, this too is a Distraction because these Psychopaths or this Sick Group of Con Artists are just the 3rd most important Piece to the Puzzle.
• Almost everything we do when it comes to solving most of our problems is a Distraction because very few people know How to Apply the Law of Cause & Effect or the Science of Healing by Removing the Primary Causes and at the same time, understanding the Ripple Effect or the Art of Healing and Support the Body in case there are any Subsequent Causes.
• Almost everything is a Distraction even if we look at that small group of people or that small, Sick group of people, those Psychopaths that are Ruling the World. We shouldn’t be focusing on them anymore than any other Subsequent Cause.
• Everything is a Distraction to keep us from looking at ourselves.
• Everything people do to solve problems is a Distraction to keep us from recognizing the Role that we Play when it comes to solving most of our problems. And we all do Play a Role when it comes to solving most of our problems because we are all one.
• Initially, all Subsequent Causes are Distractions because we are the Enemy, not the Globalists. The Globalists are just a reflection of us as (at) one end of the Extreme.
• They are so Sick they have to analyze us to figure out how to fit in, but in the process, they realize how easy we are to Control. And they figure the best way for them to be safe is to Control us and keep us Distracted. And everything else we’re doing now is merely a Distraction to keep us from truly seeing what’s going on.
• Everything is done to keep us Distracted so we don’t focus any attention on the Psychopaths, the Con Artists, the Magicians, the Masters of Illusion, the Masters of Mis-Direction, that small group of Sick people that represent the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior are Mis-Directing all of our so-called Experts so that none of them and none of us will ever be able to solve most of our problems and they will continue to be able to Control us.
• Since Psychopaths know they are different at an early age, they have to pay attention to us to figure out how to fit in. They can’t understand us, but they realize one thing for sure – all of us are Sick and very easily Manipulated, very easily Controlled. All you have to do is keep them Distracted and that’s not hard to do. When you can Control what they know, (because that will) [you can] Control what they do, and as long as they don’t know what to do, they’re going to be Vulnerable and Susceptible to Trickery and Mis-Direction.
• Every one keeps focusing on the symptoms!
• Everything is a Distraction!
• Everything is a Distraction and every one keeps focusing on the symptoms!
• Magicians use a concept called misdirection. They distract you into looking at the wrong place at the right time.
• Sometimes magicians need to do a secret move in order to make a trick work. The problem is, sometimes there isn’t any place to hide the movement. They have to do the move out in the open. The only solution is to distract the audience at just the right time. Wouldn’t it be great if, as a martial artist, you could distract an attacker, so he/she wouldn’t even see your move coming? After all, this is one of the ways magicians get the reputation of having hands that are quicker than the eye. In reality, they aren’t quicker, just smarter.
• I don’t want him distracted, before “I” do the distracting. The more intensely I get him to focus, the greater the effect of misdirection.
• When we go looking for Logical Fallacies before Invalid Structures, we’re being Diverted or Distracted or Mis-Directed. We’re being Tricked, we’re being Fooled, we’re being Duped, we’re being Conned.
• So once again, it’s giving the Illusion we’re solving our problems. Look, no more –Cs. This clown can’t murder anybody anymore or this clown can’t rob anybody anymore, but we are so Sick as a Society, the Psychopaths that Run the Prisons and the Hospitals and Control the Doctors and the Legal System want these Criminals to become better Criminals so they can keep creating Chaos and keep us DISTRACTED so that we don’t realize the Sickest of the Sickest of us, the Worst of the Worst of us, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior is Controlling the rest of us.
• Once again, those who are Ruling the World, Piece #3, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior are Masters of Illusion, they are Masters of Mis-Direction and they have to remain Invisible and to do that they keep us DISTRACTED. And an old favorite formula of the Pharos is Divide and Conquer.
• How do you keep people DISTRACTED?
• Keep them Starving, keep them Poor, keep them in War, don’t let them have Money and get Rich and have time to think and realize what’s going on. And every time that happens in any Country, these Sick Psychopaths have them somehow Assassinated. They take over the Political System, they take over the Armies and the rest of us are so Sick, they can get away with doing all of it.
• Here’s a good quote by Mevlana Rumi that sort of pertains to DISTRACTION, “People of the world don’t look at themselves, and so they blame one another.” Most people don’t look at themselves because our so-called Experts tell us it’s Not our Fault while at the same time tell us that they don’t know the Cause.
• And now, we have the Sickest of the Sickest of us, the Worst of the Worst of us, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior Ruling the World by Mis-Directing all of our so-called Experts and keeping us in a constant State of DISTRACTION. Everything is a DISTRACTION, even when we point out that Piece #3 exists because the Solution to Piece #3 is to realize we create Piece #3 and there’s Only One Way to get rid of it and that’s Piece #1. But most of us are Not Willing and Able to do that, which is why I added 2 Preliminary Steps – Pieces 41 and 43.
• But that’s what’s happening in our Society – we’ve got the Sickest of the Sickest of us trying to be Invisible by Distracting us in every way they can. So they Mis-Direct all of our so-called Experts and put them in Doorways like 106 and 105 so that the –Cs cannot Manifest, especially those 103s that our so-called Experts in 106 think are in 104. The Experts in 106 are trained to be Experts in 104 and we need those Experts in 104, but then, they’re also taught that everything in 103 also belongs in 104. And that’s the problem – when we expect a System to solve a problem that’s Within our Control, we’re using the Wrong Approach and that would be Piece 8.1 out of these 120 Pieces.
• Once the Inhabitants learn how to do Piece 95, they create Piece 3 and now, we can use Piece 3 to Control the Planet or Rule the World. Most of the Inhabitants don’t even know about Piece 3 and some of them think that Piece 3 is the most important Piece, but most of the Inhabitants never figure out that Piece 95 is what creates Piece 3. As long as we can get most of the Inhabitants to think Piece 3 is the most important Piece, then the Inhabitants will remain Distracted and never figure out that They Are the Enemy.
• Once we initiate these 10 Main Events to take over any Planet we Desire, we just set back and watch Piece 3 Mis-Direct all of the so-called Experts by putting Agents in Pieces 105 and 106 so that the 103s Magically Disappear. Piece 3 thrives in Chaos and will keep all of the Inhabitants Distracted so Piece 3 remains Invisible to most of the Inhabitants and for those few who know about Piece 3, most of them never figure out that Piece 95 is what creates Piece 3, so they’ll always have problems and be easy to Control.
• Piece 3 was born out of Chaos, thrives in Chaos and constantly creates more problems to add to the Chaos. Piece 3 must remain Invisible, so they Master the Art of Distraction, they are Masters of Illusion, Masters of Mis-Direction and they are going out of their way to Mis-Direct all of our so-called Experts to make sure that none of them and none of us ever figure out how to solve any of our problems.
• Piece 3 thrives in Chaos, Piece 3 was born out of Chaos and Piece 3 goes out of their way to create more problems to add to the Chaos. The more Chaos, the better because Piece 3 has to remain Invisible, so they become Masters of Distraction, Masters of Illusion, Masters of Mis-Direction whereby, they are Mis-Directing all of our so-called Experts. And the 1st Rule these Psychopaths have to live by is to make sure they remain Invisible, they have to make sure to keep us Distracted so that we don’t focus on them. One of the most common tactics they use is Divide and Conquer.
• There are 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors - the #1 Source of False Knowledge is Piece #3, which is the Dark Side of our Behavior or the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior that’s going out of their way to Mis-Direct all of our so-called Experts to make sure that none of them and none of us will ever solve our problems because Piece #3 thrives in Chaos, it’s constantly creating Chaos to keep us Distracted so we never figure out that we are the solution.
• Indeed, it is the Ultimate Catch 22 Effect where we have become our own worst Enemy and every one is Distracted and either focusing on any one of the Horrible things going on and have been going on since recorded history or they don’t focus on anything at all by Running to Denial. Most people cannot handle the Truth, so they Shut Down their Frontal Lobe so they can have a Processing Error and not let Reality Freak them out.
• So anytime we focus on a Subsequent Cause and it’s Not something Outside of our Control, like a 104 and 100, then we’re being Distracted - we’re working Downstream. And I’m Not advocating that we shouldn’t work Downstream at all. Of course, we have to do Damage Control and we can’t change everything overnight, so we still have to work Downstream Temporarily. But we don’t want to devote all of our Energies to working Downstream. And when we do devote all of our Energies to Downstream, especially if we focus on Piece #3, then we’re guilty of Piece 8.7.
• And the main reason why so many people who focus on Piece 3 are guilty of Piece 8.7 is because they don’t know about Pieces 1 & 2. They’re missing the most important Piece. And they too are a Distraction in their own way, but yet, of all of the Damage Control we need to do, undoing the Harm these Psychopathic Con Artists have inflicted upon our Species over the millennium has got to be undone.
• Most of what we even cover is a Distraction and a Diversion because I am a temporal creature here on this plane of existence and I tend to cover the Spectrum of Mainstream News and Dis-Information because even when you analyze the News and Dis-Information, you are still pretty much giving into it and giving it Power. When you talk about Herman Cain and say it’s a Political Distraction, even Responding to it is a Distraction.
• There is No 99% and there is No 1% because we are all one and until we stop Distracting ourselves, the 1% will still be making it a nightmare for the 99%.
• Most importantly, they keep us occupied, distracted, and misdirected with soap operas they have invented for specifically that purpose, and staffed with people of their own choosing.
• Alex Jones: The Globalists are masters at framing things so you’ll only look at it from one perspective.
• Everything else they present people with when you go to Study Logic Confuses you and it’s a Distraction to keep you away from the only thing that’s important. And those are the 2 forms of Two-Valued Logic that we’re born with and are so important in our lives we reinforce our children with it immediately in school so that every 7 year old child can understand how this 6 Box System works because it’s really a 3 Box System and every 7 year old child knows their ABCs and 123s.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
…see “Problems & Mistakes - 6” file…

To be continued…

Date: April 20, 2016 01:18PM

Cont...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Most people have no idea that the 1% and the 99% is all about Divide & Conquer! Even those who know about Divide & Conquer don’t realize that as long as we are in the Denial and never blame ourselves, everything else is a DISTRACTION!!!
• There is No 99%. There is No 1%. This is a Distraction. Everything we do when we don’t focus on ourselves is a Distraction. When we say it’s the 1%, it’s a Distraction. When we point out how bad things are because we really got bad people in certain Positions of Power, that’s a Distraction.
• We have to do Damage Control, we have to work Downstream to an extent, but we don’t want to be Distracted and only be Downstream not realizing that we have to go Upstream and make sure that we stop creating this Effect. With every Effect there’s a Ripple Effect and then, that Catch 22 Effect is Evil. We create it and there’s Only One Way to stop it. Don’t try to Defeat it because it’s going Defend itself. It has a Need for Self-Preservation. The Only One Way to Defeat it is to stop creating it.
• This is the Illusion we’re all under. We’re being Distracted - either Not looking at all because we don’t want to - we Shut Off our Frontal Lobe to have a Processing Error or when we look at it, we only focus on it and go, oh my God, look, we got to clean up this mess. And yes we do, but don’t be Distracted and be only Downstream. Go Upstream so we don’t have to have any more Downstream.
• Distractions - Everything we do when we don’t focus on ourselves is a Distraction.
• Everything we’re doing is to deal with being on the Wrong Path and every time we’re trying to solve our problems and if we’re Not looking at ourselves is a Distraction because we are the Solution to most of our problems. And if we don’t look at ourselves as the Solution, then we’re Fooling ourselves, we’re Distracting ourselves or we’re being Distracted by being told that it’s Not our fault and we can keep doing what we’re doing.
• Almost everything we do to solve most of our problems is a Distraction because almost none of us know that the Root Cause to most of our problems is because we’re Dis-Connected.
• So as long as we don’t know about being Dis-Connected and we go about trying to solve any problem, everything we do is going to be a Distraction.
• As long as we don’t look at ourselves as the Source of our own problems, everything we do is going to be a Distraction.
• Everything we do that’s Causing most of our problems is a Reflection of us and everything we do to try to solve most our problems is a Distraction to us. As long as we refuse to recognize the fact that we are Dis-Connected, everything we do to try to solve any of our problems is a Distraction, unless, of course, those problems are due to something that’s Outside of our Control.
• But beware - most of what is told that’s Outside of our Control is Not Outside of our Control - it is Within our Control because everything we do affects us and then, those Effects Accumulate and are Reflected in the Condition of all 4 of our Current Status Factors and then, it’s the Condition of all 4 of our Current Status Factors that determine whether or not we have War, Crime, Violence, Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes or even the Swine Flu. It’s what we do! And as long as we refuse to recognize that fact, everything we do when it comes to solving most our problems is merely a Distraction because we’re Not Removing the Root Cause or we’re Not Removing the Primary Cause.
• Almost everybody’s attempt at solving our problems can be dismissed immediately because it’s a Distraction - it’s all about how to deal with being on the Wrong Path. No one is recognizing the fact that we are on the Wrong Path and we got to get on the Right Path and the solution to a lot of problems that seem really Complex are really simple when we just Change our Mentality and the only way to can do that is by getting Re-Connected.
• So every time someone is trying to solve a problem and they’re looking at the Flaws in a System, it’s a Distraction because there are no Systems that can solve any of the problems we create and the very Systems we create to solve our problems end up being the #1 Hindrance to solving that problem.
• None of our Systems are the Solution - they’re an Illusion - they’re a Distraction…
• And Feeling Connected to one another is going to make all of the difference. That’s what none of us can really appreciate until we get Re-Connected and that is as long as we are Dis-Connected, we’re always going to struggle, we’re always going to be Distracted by the crap we got and not realize that the Solution is to go further Upstream and look at the Basics. It all goes back to the Basics.
• The main reason why we have so many problems is because we are Dis-Connected and the Solution to most of our Problems is to get Re-Connected. And everything else we do that does Not address the issue of getting Re-Connected is a Distraction. And the only way Not to be a Distractor would be to understand both the Science of Healing and the Art of Healing.
• So everything’s a Distraction as long as we don’t recognize the fact that we’re Dis-Connected and we have to get Re-Connected. It’s as simple as that. It’s a simple Message and you can’t understand it until you get Re-Connected. It isn’t Complicated - you got to get Re-Connected. Get Re-Connected and then, let’s do something about it.
• Yes you are, you’re Harming yourself and, therefore, you’re Harming me. No man is an island - this is a Concept we don’t understand and we never will and I’m Not going to argue with you as long as you’re Dis-Connected. Get Re-Connected and you’ll understand this Concept. That’s why it’s a Distraction to do anything without realizing we have to get Re-Connected. Once we get Re-Connected, most of the things we think we have to do, we don’t have to do.
• The only Solution is to get Re-Connected and get back on to the Right Path. Everything else we’re doing, if we are Not getting Re-Connected, is a Distraction.
• The only Solution is to get Re-Connected and get back on to the Right Path. Otherwise, everything else we’re doing, if we are Not getting Re-Connected, is a Distraction.
• Religion is Hokum because it’s just another Distraction.
• …Everything is a Distraction…
• Whenever we refuse to Correct the Biggest Mistake our Species has ever made, whenever we refuse to address the Issue of being Dis-Connected by getting Re-Connected, everything we do is a Distraction. When we Apply the Science of Healing, there are Good Distractions and there are Bad Distractions. For example, if we Exercise and believe that Exercise is a Panacea and we don’t have to Satisfy those other Essential Needs, then Exercise is a Bad Distraction. However, if we Exercise and believe that Exercise is Not a Panacea and that we do have to Satisfy those other Essential Needs, then Exercise is a Good Distraction. And then, when we Apply the Art of Healing, there are also Good Distractions and there are Bad Distractions and the only way that the Art of Healing is Not a Bad Distractions is when we also Apply the Science of Healing. As long as we Apply the Science of Healing, the Art of Healing is a Good Distraction.
• So, Religion can help a lot of people on the Wrong Path by providing some sort of Order to help them deal with all of the Chaos, but that’s as far as Religion is going to go when it comes to solving most of our problems. The only Solution is to get Re-Connected and get back on to the Right Path. Otherwise, everything else we’re doing, if we are Not getting Re-Connected, is a Distraction.
• So 34.5 is a Scam. 34.5 is a Distraction.
• And the only Solution to all of these Problems is to get back on to the Right Path. Any time we try to focus on any one of these problems, Individually, we’re being Distracted. In fact, everything we do when it comes to solving our problems is a Distraction as long as we don’t recognize the fact that we are Dis-Connected.
• So the Solution is always the same no matter what type of problem we have and that is to get Re-Connected. And when it comes to Distractions, there are Good Distractions and there are Bad Distractions. …
• Now, there are Good Distractions and there are Bad Distractions. …
• If we can’t Shut Down our Frontal Lobe, then we can create some Back Pain to keep us Distracted.
• So the Sicker we become, the less we can slow down these Psychopaths. And if we really want to Defeat the Globalists, we have to remember that we are all one and that the Globalists are just a Reflection of us. They are a Barometer for our Species to show just how Bad we are. We can tell how Bad we are as a Society by looking at what the Globalists can get away with. The Sicker we become, the more these Psychopaths can Screw us. And they’re out to Screw us, they’re out to Control us, they see what’s going on better than we do, they know we’re Chaotic, they know we’re out of Control, they know we’re desperate for Order, they’re taking advantage of our desperation for a Solution, when all we are doing in almost every Situation is a just Distracting ourselves by dealing with something that’s on the Wrong Path.
• I have to have the best Argument or the best Defense for every one and that Approach is that all of them are Dis-Connected and everything they are saying and thinking is a Distraction to them and everyone else. As long as they are Not looking in the Mirror so they can, ultimately, get Re-Connected, their Lives are an Illusion and everything they think and say is a mere Distraction.
• So it doesn’t matter if I have to Defend against Religion or Medicine, the Ultimate Solution is always the same - get Re-Connected and then, we can see if Religion or Medicine or whatever can be used Temporarily as part of the Art of Healing. The problem with those who use the Art of Healing is that very few also use the Science of Healing and getting Re-Connected is part of the Science of Healing.
• So at best, some may be part of the Art of Healing, but most of them are Not part of the Science of Healing and as long as we ignore the Science of Healing, everything else is a Distraction.
• 8.7 – We use the Wrong Approach when we devote any of our Energy toward any of the 19 Obstacles or when we focus on an Obstacle instead of Paradise.
• 8.7 – We use the Wrong Approach when we devote any of our Energy toward anything other than ourselves or when we focus on anything other than ourselves. Everything else is a Distraction.
• The 1st Step in the Wrong Direction is when we don’t focus on ourselves or when we don’t look in the Mirror. If you are Not looking in the Mirror, you are being Distracted.
• When we use 8.1, we automatically stop looking in the Mirror.
• As soon as we hand over our Responsibility to a System, we’re taking the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction. As soon as we stop looking at ourselves, everything else is a Distraction.
• As soon as we hand over our Responsibility to a System, we stop looking at ourselves and everything else is just a Distraction.
• As soon as we hand over our Responsibility to a System, as soon as we stop looking at ourselves as the Source to most of our problems, we’re taking the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction and everything else is just a Distraction.
• As soon as we hand over our Responsibility for most of our problems to a System, as soon as we stop looking at ourselves as the Source to most of our problems, we’re guaranteed to never find those Solutions because we’re taking the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction and we can’t find a Sunset when we start by heading East. Everything else going this Direction is just a Distraction and it doesn’t matter if no one can find any Logical Fallacies because it already has an Invalid Structure by putting the Cart before the Horse.
• As soon as we hand over our Responsibility for most of our problems to a System, as soon as we stop looking at ourselves as the Source to most of our problems, we’re guaranteed to never find those Solutions because we’re taking the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction and we can’t find a Sunset when we start by heading East. Everything else going this Direction is just a Distraction and it doesn’t matter if no one can find any Logical Fallacies because it already has an Invalid Structure as soon as it put the Cart before the Horse.
• As soon as we stop looking at ourselves as the Source to most of our problems, we’re guaranteed to never find those Solutions because we’re taking the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction and we can’t find a Sunset when we start by heading East. Everything else going this Direction is just a Distraction and it doesn’t matter if no one can find any Logical Fallacies because it already has an Invalid Structure as soon as it put the Cart before the Horse.
• When we use 8.1, we automatically stop looking in the Mirror and as soon as we stop looking at ourselves, Life gets extremely complicated.
• When we use 8.1, we stop looking at ourselves and Life gets extremely complicated.
• Art without Science is a Distraction.
• Using the Art of Healing without the Science of Healing is a Distraction.
• Using the Art of Problem Solving without the Science of Problem Solving is a Distraction.
• There is No Art of Healing without the Science of Healing.
• There is No Art of Problem Solving without the Science of Problem Solving.
• So Piece #3 is Tricking all of us with Pieces 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4. We’re using the Wrong Approach and when we use the Wrong Approach, we’re taking the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction. Any time we use 8.1 thinking that the Systems are the Solutions to our problems we’re using the Wrong Approach. In fact, any time we don’t look at ourselves, we’re using the Wrong Approach. Everything’s a Distraction from that point on out. And that’s how we’re being Controlled and Manipulated.
• So everyone is bringing us down even if you’re at the top or unless you are one of the few who really understand how we got Dis-Connected and now, you’re Re-Connected. Most of us are Not Re-Connected. As long as we are Dis-Connected, we will never solve our problems and everything we do is merely a Distraction. Sure, we can make this Hell a lot better and I’m not saying everything we do is waste of time. Obviously, we want to make things as good as we can, but if we put our Energy toward getting back on the Right Path instead, most of what we’re doing would be a moot point. And that’s where we need to start when it comes to solving our problems.
• And as long as we focus on any of the Obstacles, we’re always going to be Distracted. That’s the tricky part here is we use the Wrong Approach when it comes to solving our problems - that’s Piece #8 in my 6 Box System. And Piece #3 uses Piece #8 and Piece #3 is the main reason why we have Piece #2 and Piece #2 is False Knowledge. And as long as we have Piece #2, False Knowledge, we’ll never find Piece #1, the Knowledge we’re missing. It’s like it’s Lost Knowledge or Hidden Knowledge now that we must go searching for realizing that it’s always going to be in conflict with what we believe. And we cannot learn anything when we think we already know, so that’s our #1 Problem - we’ve replaced Lost Knowledge with False Knowledge. And the #1 Source of False Knowledge is Piece #3. And Piece #3 uses Piece #8 - the Wrong Approach to make sure we take the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction, to make sure that we never look at ourselves as the Source of our Problems and that’s where the Solution lies.
• So Piece #1 is the #1 Problem of Knowledge and then, Piece #2 is the main reason why we don’t have Piece #1. In fact, we will never have Piece 1 as long as we have Piece 2. And then, Piece 3 is the #1 Source of Piece 2 and Piece #3 uses Piece #8 to make sure we never Solve our Problems. Piece 8 makes sure that we don’t look in the Mirror and get Re-Connected because being Dis-Connected is the Source of most of our Problems and getting Re-Connected is the Solution to most of our Problems.
• The Solution is really quite simple provided you don’t take the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction. And we do that as soon as we look at anyone else besides ourselves as the Source of our Problems. The instant we look at anything else other than ourselves we’re being Distracted and simply looking at a symptom of a much bigger problem and that bigger problem is that we are Dis-Connected.
• We’re making 5 Main Mistakes that are Causing most of our problems and the 5th Mistake Destroys a Nutrient we need to be Connected by 83% and the 1st Mistake we made, which is the Fall of Mankind, Destroys that Nutrient by 100%. The moment we became Dis-Connected is the moment we got on to the Wrong Path and as long as we refuse to look in the Mirror, as long as we focus on anything else other than ourselves as the Source of our Problems, we’re being Deceived, we’re being Tricked, we’re being Fooled, we’re being Mis-Directed, we’re Shutting Down our Frontal Lobe and Running to Denial to make sure to Protect our Pleasures.
• Once again, we’re using the Wrong Approach, we’re being Mis-Directed. Any time we don’t focus on ourselves as the Source of our Problems, we’re being Mis-Directed, we’re being Distracted and even though we have to work Downstream and do some Damage Control, our primary focus should be on going Upstream far enough and get all of us Re-Connected. If you’re focusing on anything other than getting Re-Connected, you’re Delusional, period, case closed. Shut the @#$%& up and get Re-Connected and then, let’s talk. I’m tired of dealing with you bunch of Sick @#$%&. I’m want to Scream right now. You guys are so @#$%& stupid. I created a 6 Box System to show the Flaws in your Thinking. You got your head up your butt working Downstream. Even our so-called Experts can’t figure out that they’ve been Mis-Directed, although, some do Wake Up, but that’s a career breaker and for many the end of their life.
• If we’re Dis-Connected, we’re going to be Distracted.
• If we’re Dis-Connected, we’re going to be Distracted, unless we get Re-Connected.
• If we’re Dis-Connected, we’re going to be Distracted, unless, of course, we get Re-Connected.
• We are so Sick as a Species that we describe the Biggest Mistake we ever made as an Art. We are so Sick as a Species that most of us have no idea what’s going on, most of us have no idea what life is supposed to be like on this Planet if we were doing our jobs as the Guardians to this Planet. But we are Failing miserably as Guardians to this Planet because we’re making these 5 Main Mistakes. And the very 1st Mistake we made made us Dis-Connected and as long as we are Dis-Connected, we’re always going to be Distracted, unless we look at ourselves and get Re-Connected.
• So every time we look at anything else but ourselves for the solution to most of our problems we’re being Distracted. And I’m not saying we don’t need to be Distracted for some things. Obviously, we need to work Downstream some times and obviously, we have to do Damage Control, but we need to learn to go Upstream so we can stop creating this mess that we have to keep going Downstream to clean up.
• Right now, none of us are in a position to evaluate what we’re doing and what we need to do as long as we are Dis-Connected. And as long as we are Dis-Connected and refuse to look at ourselves as the Source of our problems, then we’re always going to be Distracted at all of those other things that are happening. And some of the things we put our Energy toward need to be resolved and reversed and the Harm undone, but the real solution is to get Re-Connected because once we get Re-Connected, most of the other problems we’re trying to deal with won’t exist.
• In essence, this is our 6th Sense. And as a Species, we’ve made 5 Main Mistakes where the 5th Mistake Destroys this Nutrient by 83% and the 1st Mistake Destroys this Nutrient by 100% and this is the Fall of Mankind and we are so Distracted and so Sick that we actually think that the 1st Mistake we’re making is an Art and that can be reflected as Piece 46 in my 6 Box System.
• Now 57 of these Pieces are Sub-Numbers that we hid and then, 26 of these Pieces are Pieces within Pieces and this is a good place for us to start. 7 of these 26 Pieces have to do with us using the Wrong Approach, Piece 8. And Piece 3 uses Piece 8 to Trick us and Fool us and get us to take the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction and not look at ourselves as a Source of our problems.
• So the purpose of my 6 Box System is to make sure we don’t take the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction and make sure that we look at ourselves as the Source of our problems or, at least, most of our problems, which is reflected in Piece 103.
• So the main way we use the Wrong Approach is when we don’t look at ourselves as a Source to most of our problems and this can be reflected in Pieces 8.1, 8.3 and 8.7. And, of course, when I say we’re not looking at ourselves, I’m saying we’re not looking at ourselves as the Source of our problems.
• So we use the Wrong Approach, 8.1, when we expect Systems to solve problems that only we can solve and we use the Wrong Approach, 8.7, when we focus too much Energy on anything else or any other Obstacle whether it’s Piece #3 or anything else other than ourselves. And then, 8.3 may very well be the most important Piece of the Puzzle because this is where we’re putting the Cart before the Horse, this is where we are Violating a Basic Law of Logic and are creating an Invalid Structure.
• So we use the Wrong Approach and not look at ourselves when we focus on the Effect for a Lifestyle Related Problem. It’s OK to Study the Anatomy and Chemistry and Pharmakeia, Piece 8.2, for Piece 104 and now, you are the Experts for Piece 104. But Piece 3 is so Sick and Corrupt, the Sickest of the Sickest of us are so Sick that we’ve created a Monopoly and allow those Experts for 104 to have a Monopoly on Treating Symptoms of 103 where we’re Not supposed to Treat Symptoms for things Within our Control - we’re putting the Cart before the Horse.
• Again, this is why we can make solving our problems really simple by excluding all of those Systems and Protocols out there that have a Logical Flaw or Invalid Structure and in this case, it’s called Modus Ponens. It’s Piece 8.3 in my 6 Box System where we are taking the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction by putting the Cart before the Horse.
• And as long as we refuse to look at ourselves as the Source of our problems and get Re-Connected, we will always be Distracted by looking at everything else that’s happening to us.
• Life is an Illusion. Almost all of us are Dis-Connected and almost everything we do is a Distraction.
• Here are the 12 Sectors from the Thrive Movement - Health, Infrastructure, Justice, Media, Relationships, Science, Spirituality, Arts, Economics, Education, Environment, Governance. The obvious Flaw with every one of these is the same obvious Flaw with every one - everything is a Distraction as long as you don’t get Re-Connected.
• By showing where everyone fits in my 6 Box System and to show the Pieces they’re missing is intended to Unite all of these Movements so they can see how they’re providing a solution to the problem and what they’re missing to solve the problem. How no one really has the solution because no one really has the Pieces that we’re missing. Everybody out there is totally oblivious to the fact that we are Dis-Connected and that everything else stems from that due to the Ripple Effect and that everything is a Distraction as long as we don’t look at ourselves as the Source of our problems.
• The Zeitgeist Movement talks about Sick Institutions and the Thrive Movement talks about 12 Major Sectors of Human Endeavor Run by the same Families. The Flaw with both of these Movements is that they think that the Solution to most of our problems is to Fix the Systems.
• First of all, none of our Systems can solve problems we personally create and secondly, the Solution to most of our problems lies within each and every one of us.
• First of all, none of our Systems can solve most of our problems because the Solution to most of our problems lies within each and every one of us.
• In other words, the Solution to most of our problems is NOT to Fix the Systems, but to Fix the Individuals. Every time we focus on anything other than ourselves, we’re being Distracted and the only Solution to most of our problems is for all of us to get Re-Connected.
• AJ: Political Distraction. People perish for a Lack of Knowledge.
• To be the best that we can be is inclusive, meaning that anything else is a Distraction.
• Because most of our problems are Within our Control based on how well we are Satisfying our Needs. It’s Not Complicated. If you are Not Satisfying all of your Needs, then everything else is a Distraction. And if you still have problems after you’re Satisfying your Needs, there’s a good chance you are Not Satisfying your Needs, especially if we add a Need to be Free of the Negative Ripple Effect.
• The Art of Distraction
• There is a time and a place to be Distracted and work Downstream and just like the Art of Healing, we always have to go Upstream and use the Science of Healing.
• And if you don’t bump up these Biophotons, everything else you’re going to do is going to be a Distraction. It doesn’t mean we can’t be Distracted and do certain things, but if you’re doing anything else and you’re Not bumping up the Biophotons, you’re making a Big Mistake much in the same way that I illustrate the Science of Healing and the Art of Healing.
• So it is with working Downstream. Yes, sometimes we have to do Damage Control, but if we don’t go Upstream, everything is just going to get worse. It’s Not the Ultimate Solution. It’s part of the Solution. When you do the Science of Healing, when you go Upstream, most of the Downstream goes away, but some doesn’t. That’s where we use the Art of Healing and where we do entertain that Distraction, hopefully, only on a Temporary basis.
• So a Resource Based Economy, which is what the Zeitgeist Movement believes is the Solution, is Not the Solution! It’s part of what we get when we do the Right thing. It’s similar to what some people say - we need Biophilia. No, we don’t need Biophilia, we need to get Re-Connected and when we get Re-Connected, we have Biophilia; we have a Resource Based Economy because we have a Gift Mentality. We know that the more we give the more we get. We know because we see what happens when we give and when things happen that take away - we see it - we Feel it. And we can’t Feel it unless we’re Connected and we’re Not Connected. And as long as we’re Dis-Connected, we’re always going to be Distracted by things happening to us by what we got or by what other people are doing to us.
• So the Piece of the Puzzle that everyone is missing is we don’t know we’re Dis-Connected and as a result, everything we do is a Distraction. Everything we do is a Distraction, unless we are also getting Re-Connected. Obviously, we need to be Distracted and work Downstream to an extent, but we need to go Upstream and get Re-Connected. And when we do that, we’re going to find that most of those other problems aren’t even going to exist.
• So once again, Religion, like almost everything else is a Distraction. As long as we Ignore the Mistake that Dis-Connects us from everything else, everything else is a Distraction.
• So once again, Religion, like almost everything else is a Distraction. As long as we Ignore the Mistake that Dis-Connects us from everything around us, everything else is a Distraction.
• So once again, Religion, like almost everything else is a Distraction. As long as we Ignore the Mistake that Dis-Connects us from everything around us, then everything else is a Distraction.
• So once again, Religion, like almost everything else is a Distraction. As long as we Ignore the Mistake that Dis-Connects us from everything around us, then everything else we do is a Distraction.
• So once again, Religion, like almost everything else is a Distraction. As long as we Ignore the Mistake that Dis-Connects us from everything around us, then everything else we think and do is a Distraction.
• It’s Not what we’re doing, it’s what we got.
• So Religion is a Distraction. It’s Not the Sinner - it’s Not what we’re doing, it’s the Sin - it’s what we got.
• So we’re being Distracted by what we got so we don’t look at what we’re doing. Once again, it’s Not what we’re doing, it’s what we got.
• So we’re being Distracted by what we got, –C, so we don’t look at what we’re doing, –B. Once again, it’s Not what we’re doing, –B, it’s what we got, –C.
• We are the Solution. All we have to do is be the best that we can be. All we have to do is get Re-Connected. And as long as we’re Dis-Connected, everything else we do is a Distraction; unless we are at the same time getting Re-Connected, meaning that we are employing the Science of Healing. And the Science of Healing has to do with the Law of Cause & Effect and in our case; it has to do with Removing Primary Causes. But we can’t change the Condition of ourselves and our Society overnight, which is why the Art of Healing or the Art of Problem Solving has to be employed. And that’s mainly due from Temporary Impairment and Permanent Damage.

…see “Problems & Mistakes - 7” file…

• The Central Bankers are a Distraction and we focus too much attention on the Subsequent Cause and none or little on the Primary Cause.
• Everyone is Distracted - Everyone focuses too much attention on the Subsequent Cause and none or little on the Primary Cause.
• We focus too much attention on the Subsequent Cause and none or little on the Primary Cause.
• WE are the Primary Cause and WE are the Solution!!!
• Don’t get Distracted and spend too much time Down Stream. We have to do Damage Control, but NOT until we go Upstream and Remove the Primary Causes.

…see “Problems & Mistakes - 7” file…
…see “Problems & Mistakes - 8” file…

…see “Problems & Mistakes - 8” file…
…see “Problems & Mistakes - 9” file…

…see “Problems & Mistakes - 9” file…
…see “Problems & Mistakes - 10” file…

• 4-19-16
• This is a GREAT link to add to any comment whenever we’re being Distracted whether I’m talking about being Distracted or someone else is, especially when people throw a Straw Man at you and remember, almost everything we do is a Distraction, unless we’re also getting Re-Connected.
• This is a GREAT link to add to any comment whenever we’re being Distracted whether I’m talking about being Distracted, especially when people throw a Straw Man at you and remember; almost everything we do is a Distraction, unless we’re also getting Re-Connected.
• This is a GREAT link to add to any comment whenever we’re being Distracted, especially when people throw a Straw Man at you and remember; almost everything we do is a Distraction, unless we’re also getting Re-Connected.
• This is a GREAT link to add to any comment whenever we’re being Distracted and remember; almost everything we do is a Distraction, unless we’re also getting Re-Connected.
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• 2:36 MM
• So the Piece to the Puzzle everyone is missing is we don't know we’re Dis-Connected and as a result, everything we do is a Distraction - everything we do is a Distraction, unless we are also getting Re-Connected. Obviously we need to be Distracted and work Downstream to an extent, but we need to go Upstream get Re-Connected and when we do that, we're going to find that most of those other Problems aren’t even going to exist.
• Almost everything we do is a Distraction, unless we’re also getting Re-Connected!
• JR Insert from “YouTube Videos” file…
• [www.youtube.com]
• Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists
• 11:09 Minute Video
• Published on Mar 7, 2015
• [youtu.be]
• 2:36 MM
• So the Piece to the Puzzle everyone is missing is we don't know we’re Dis-Connected and as a result, everything we do is a Distraction - everything we do is a Distraction, unless we are also getting Re-Connected. Obviously we need to be Distracted and work Downstream to an extent, but we need to go Upstream get Re-Connected and when we do that, we're going to find that most of those other Problems aren’t even going to exist.
• [youtu.be]
• 8:17 MM
• There’s only one thing we have to do and that's be the best we can be, Satisfy All of our Essential Needs and in the process, we’ll get Re-Connected. And if we're Not Satisfying our Essential Needs, if we're Not getting Re-Connected, we’re Dis-Connected and everything else is a Distraction. 8:32 MM
• End of JR Insert from “YouTube Videos” file.
• 4-20-16
• Almost everything we do is a Distraction, unless we’re also getting Re-Connected!
• Here are some more “GREAT links to add to any comment whenever we’re being Distracted” preceded by my Recaps of Links Only…
• JR’s 1st Recap of Links for being Distracted…
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• [youtu.be]
• JR’s 2nd Recap of Links for being Distracted…
• [youtu.be]
• 2:36 MM in Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists
• [youtu.be]
• 8:17 MM in Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists
• [youtu.be]
• 5:38 MM in The Ultimate Solution - Part 4
• [youtu.be]
• 7:06 MM in The Ultimate Solution - Part 10
• [youtu.be]
• 6:06 MM in What is the Meaning of Life?
• [youtu.be]
• 6:01 MM in The Ultimate Solution to Unite Truth Seekers
• There were a lot more times where I talked about being Distracted, but these Links are the only ones where I also I said, “everything else we do is a Distraction”!
• [www.youtube.com]
• The Ultimate Solution - Part 4
• 16:07 Minute Video
• Published on Apr 16, 2015
• [youtu.be]
• 5:38 MM
• We can make this really simple or really complicated. We can either get Re-Connected or we can get Distracted and almost everything we do is to get Distracted.
• [www.youtube.com]
• The Ultimate Solution - Part 10
• 18:37 Minute Video
• Published on Apr 30, 2015
• [youtu.be]
• 7:06 MM
• Remember, this is the most important Piece of the Hero’s Journey once we’re on the Hero’s Journey. We can’t do anything unless we get on the Hero’s Journey and I realize not everyone is ready for this Message. So if you’re not ready, don’t worry about it. Hopefully, we’ll reach the Tipping Point before you know it and you can be the 2nd Wave of Heroes. And if you don’t make it then, don’t worry you’ll got it made because we’ll do everything for you and even though you’re [probably] not going want to do it you’re going to be glad once you did it.
• Now that sounds pretty extreme, but who knows how things are going to finally be once we get to that point. I can only just try to imagine how we’ll deal with that in the future and I’ve already said this before is that it’s almost a waste of time to project too much into the future because there’s no telling how we’re going to start functioning as a Species once we Correct these simple Mistakes and get Re-Connected. The Biggest Problem is we’re Dis-Connected and we’re always being Distracted.
• So how are you going to overcome all of this?
• There’s Only One Way to deal with being Distracted and that’s get Re-Connected.
• [www.youtube.com]
• What is the Meaning of Life?
• 9:46 Minute Video
• Published on May 4, 2015
• [youtu.be]
• 6:06 MM
• Why has this one Question puzzled Mankind for so long?
• It’s because of our Belief System. There’s something seriously Wrong with us and Everything in our Society of any significance has Everything to do with our Belief System because the things we think determine the things we do and the things we do determine the things we got or the things we get and then, it’s the things we got that keep us where we’re at. That’s the problem with making Mistakes - Sickness begets Sickness and we have to understand that Life will Never have any Meaning as long as we don’t get Re-Connected, which is what happens when we get out of Plato’s Cave. When you get out of Plato’s Cave, you get Re-Connected and if we don’t get Re-Connected, everything else is a Distraction. 6:53 MM
• [www.youtube.com]
• The Ultimate Solution to Unite Truth Seekers
• 8:29 Minute Video
• Published on Sep 21, 2015
• [youtu.be]
• 6:01 MM
• Right now, we can’t even wrap our brain around that, but that’s the main things we have to do - we got to work Upstream - Remove Primary Causes - we got to work Downstream - deal with Subsequent Causes that don’t go away, as well as Subsequent Needs that are used against us. The Worst Subsequent Cause of all would be the Dark Side of our Behavior, so we have to be aware of what the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior has done so we can undo what they’ve done. We’ve got to take back the Air Waves, we’ve got to do away with Usury, we’ve got to take back our Educational Systems and it all begins by first going Upstream. If we don’t go Upstream and get Re-Connected and get rid of Hypo-Heliosis, everything else we do is a Distraction.
• So most of us know about a lot of the bad things that are happening Downstream and we’re working on that and we don’t want to stop working on it, but what we have to do in addition is go Upstream too and that’s what we’re Not doing. 6:50 MM
• Now here’s my Insert from yesterday that started these links.
• JR Insert from 4-19-16.
• See the section above…
• End of JR Insert from 4-19-16.

…End of File Preview…

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables