Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 11, 2017 01:44PM

<<<Look John, Hitler was in charge and 6,000,000+ people were killed and he let it happen, that is fact. He was in no way a hero.>>>

BULL @#$%&!!!

[youtu.be]
9:52 MM
Amy Goodman: Often when there is dissent expressed in the United States against policies of the Israel government, people here are called, “Anti-Semitic,” what is your response as an Israeli Jew?

Shulamit Aloni: Well, it’s a Trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring out the Holocaust. 10:15 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 11, 2017 02:02PM

So you're actually saying the Jews did not die in the Holocaust? Not that it matters, this shouldn't even be discussed. Why do humans kill each other? Meat/death consumption topped off with chemicals, toxins and copious amounts of alcohol.

Same old boring story, let's move on, drop it from your rhetoric is my suggestion, you're not profiting from the re-telling of the HIS-story, you're shooting your efforts in the foot...

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 11, 2017 02:11PM

John, are you ever wrong? Or is everyone who disagrees with you just uneducated and/or out to get you?

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 11, 2017 02:20PM

I came across this link... [www.topinfopost.com]

If all of that is true, then who is responsible for the Holocaust and how did they pull it off while making Hitler look like the bad guy?

Date: January 11, 2017 02:25PM

<<<So you're actually saying the Jews did not die in the Holocaust?>>>

THERE WAS NO JEWISH HOLOCAUST!!!

THIS IS A COVER-UP FOR THE GERMAN HOLOCAUST!!!

WATCH HELLSTORM!!!

WATCH THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD!!!

Date: January 11, 2017 02:40PM

<<<If all of that is true, then who is responsible for the Holocaust and how did they pull it off while making Hitler look like the bad guy?>>>

Watch the Thrive Documentary. The Powers that Be Own and Control Every Major Sector of Human Endeavor and we are being BRAINWASHED on such a massive level it’s frightening!

Hitler was loved and admired for a very good reason - he was a GREAT man and it pisses me off that so many people think he is evil, especially since he PROVED to the World that we Live on an Abundant Planet! He NEVER had any intentions of exterminating anyone - even the Jews! These are all LIES to keep us from taking a closer look at what he did and that was to stop letting SCUM Print our Money and LOAN it back to us with INTEREST! Lincoln and Kennedy tried to do the SAME thing and look at what happened to them.

Date: January 11, 2017 03:59PM

"Holocaust Denial: How plausible is "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told"?"

Hitler was

(a) a concrete and very troubled and very vacuous personality,

(b) a mass-media and mass-psychology product. Without an intelligent but hypergullible public like a sizeable part of the German nation of 1933 to 1945 Hitler and Hitlerism would not have been possible.

I visited Auschwitz. I saw what I consider absolute proof of organised megadeath: heaps of suitcases wiht home addresses chalked on, hair, shoes, dentures - things you do not leave behind if you have a choice. And then rows and rows of Nazi-register photos. After starvation periods the faces were just cheeks and bones. Whatever peropsnhood had been in these faces had gone for good, Their emaciated bodies would follow their mudered souls soon. The Nazis called these no-longer persons Muselmanne (muslims). Having seen that and having observed the traces of devastation, having listened to many stories I know:

(1) Genocide occurred.

(2) There were Nazis and fellow travellers that betrayed and mangled whatever being German stood for in German history. (And Germany was as good and as bad as any other country.)

The main mistakes of what Dennis Wise calls “establsihment historians”ss were:

(1) Demonizing Nazidom. That has made it incomprehensible and strangely attractive (even negative propaganda is still propaganda). Rogues are the flip side of heroes - and vice versa.

(2) When the Allies did not make peace after 1945, all agent and victim nations and communities told their specific stories that, first and foremost, made them look good and organized facts accordingly. Now that the Cold Waris is over we would have a chance to tell less self-serving historiographies. We can begin to say, “It´s not the facts, stupid. It´s the interpretations.”

Britons have gone very far in rewriting history: The Hanoverians on the throne called themselves Windsors. German shepherd dogs were called Alsatians, Deutsche Doggen were called Great Danes. The standard history teaching in British schools tended to span from 1914 to 1933. This made German and Nazi identical. The German national character “genetically evil”. Angela Merkel was another Nazi Britons had to get away from in a Brexit: the retreat into British purity.

After 1945 standard educational and media teaching not only trashed Hitler but also erased or belittled Allied complicity: The Allied forces embraced APPEASEMENT because as good democrats they were too naive to fathom the evil of Nazism. The Cold War gave postwar historiography another twist, Faced with historiographies that also functioned as propaganda tales for the politics of the day some bright minds had to go against the grain of sanctioned half truths. The demonising of Hitler coexisted with one´s own exculpation. We Anglo Westerners are as genetically democratic as the Germans are genetically totalitarian. Instead of a coherent historiography there were German, Jewish, US and British exceptionalisms. (The exception is the rule.)

David Irving and Dennis Wise went the way of Holocaust Denial. Holocaust denial is certainly not a “story never told” and it is totally wrong. (I have talked with enough people who managed to survive miraculously to have an awareness of what happened. Just read Paul Celan´s “Death Fugue”. Watch Polanski´s “The Pianist”.)

Peter Watson (“The German Genius”) has delved into the history of German thinking and behaving (without whitewashing German sins). An historian like William L. Shirer has analysed “The Nightmare Years 1930 to 1940” with lots of first-hand knowledge. He reveals the depth of the global sins that made the horrors of the 20th century possible.

Timothy Snyder in “Black Earth” has taught us to look at Holocaust in new ways.

David Irving, Dennis Wise offer kneejerk reactions against the established interpretation of history. But they bark at the wrong tree. (You may, of course, accuse me of doing that as well. I will not exculpate myself. Holocaust, Shoah, Nazi Genocide are facts. I as a German know that Hitler did not shy away from genociding the German people: You had a choice to be killed by Hitler´s henchmen for cracking Hitler jokes, listening to “enemy wireless, deserting, not believing in victory or whatever. In the end, everybody qualified as Jew or Jewified (verjudet) in Nazi Germany.

Germans hanging Germans (a deserter), a repeat of 1933 when Hitler had his SA (Röhm) contenders massacred. In his testament Hitler declared the German nation a total and annihilation-worthy failure by not living up to his standards.

Alice Miller has taught me: The victims of oppression can either reject ALL oppression or wish to become an oppressors themselves. A perpetrator´s victim can either reject ALL perpetration or qualify as the hyperperpetrator. Unfortunately for Germany Germany´s history had some similarities with Hitler´s sorry biography. But why should Dennis Wise believe in this suicidal sleeper terrorist from Braunau and Linz? Why do all lazy demagogues from Robert Mugabe, Julius Malema to Viktor Orban and the Le Pen sisters embrace xenophobia as a factual explanation and a panacea, even when Benito from Milano and Adolf from Linz had copyrighted that for themselves?

CRACKING A JOKE

Concentration Camp leader: “I have a glass eye. Can you spot which one it is?”

“It must be the right one. It has a human sparkle in it.”
==========================================================
I have reviewed this documentary with a critical eye, though much of the biographical information and ideologies about Hitler have some basis of truth it is in my opinion factual based on what I know and studied about him and much about the causes and assumptions of Hitler's reasons for the war may at best be plausable.

However, about one third into the documentary it became very clear to me that this was a neo-Nazi apologist's propaganda campaign.

I also looked at the sources for the video and recognized many revisionist and denialist names/websites.

The credits give special thanks to the Stormfront website, described by Wikipedia as "a white nationalist, white supremacist and neo-Nazi internet forum that was the internet's first major racial hate site."

The Greatest Story NEVER Told

10 Questions Answered by Dennis Wise - The Greatest Story NEVER Told

It becomes very apparent that the documentary is some kind of neo-Nazi Holocaust denial thing.

Really, if you're interested in "true" history there's no point in watching this other than for great footage of the times and events in history.

For this reason you're very unlikely to find any serious scholarly critique overturning everything we know.
=================================================
Its a lot of the same flimsy reasoning that you see on shows like Ancient Aliens -- "we don't know the exact explanation for something that happened in history so could it be aliens" -- yes it could also be flying spaghetti monsters or dinosaurs with lasers.

To give you an idea one of the logic's they use is that Goebbels explanation for Kristallnacht was pretty flimsy. Given how Goebbels was in the know he would have had a better explanation if it was planned by the government so they must not have known what was really going on or been involved in the plot. They contend that Hitler and Goebbels were actually appalled by what happened.

Its the same kind of tactic that a lot of the Generals involved in the holocaust tried to use in their memoirs. People such as Von Manstein or Guderian who were very much involved try to pretend that they did not know what was happening or only engaged in it in an attempt to limit the damage. When in fact there are plenty of Nazi records which show they were actively involved such as letters from Manstein complaining that the SS was taking all the Jewish loot and not sharing it with the regular soldiers.
===============================================================
Not very. It is a Nazi loving work done by an antisemitic Holocaust denier pretending to be a historian and contains lies, exaggerations and has no value whatsoever as an historical work. For example, in episode 21 he states that counter to what the west knew as the correct figure of Jews killed there the plaque at Auschwitz stated that four million people died there and when the Russians corrected their propaganda to reflect the actual number it is stated that the total number of Jews killed should have gone down by two and a half million. Obviously the author is not aware that the four million figure was never used as part of the six million Jews who were exterminated.

In short, the film is garbage.

ETC., ETC.

Date: January 11, 2017 04:02PM

The Holocaust is a fact. Holocaust denial is an industry. People sell books, and peddle their anti Semitic prejudices, by publishing Holocaust denial material (all “scientific”), but Holocaust denial belongs in the same category as Flat Earth belief.
==================================================
I couldn’t watch the whole thing, but it’s not accurate in many ways or doesn’t provide a complete picture. I strongly suggest you read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. It was written by a reporter stationed in Germany during the 30’s and 40’s. It was written about 20 years after WWII. He pours through copious amounts of diaries, minutes and Nuremberg trials to gain as much perspective as one man can. Hitler was a sick man, psychologically. It’s that simple.

Germany *was* being depressed by the WWI allies. That’s true. It’s possible he didn’t know of certain events during the war, but he definitely knew and planned others that were horrific. While he had early military and economic success, he pretty much lost the war by 1941 due to poor decisions. His economic programs also couldn’t last. Many were based on his plunder of other nations. The book really portrays a man that was a brilliant orator and master of persuasion and deception. While he perhaps had a few good ideas militarily, he was an ego maniac. He had no idea when to retreat (he almost never did) and lost armies due to it. He could not take criticism and almost never listened to his generals, who were more conservative, militarily. He would often execute people close to him to ship them to a concentration camp (a few even survived). He had a deep seeded hatred for jews, democracy and communism. He lied publicly almost incessantly and purposefully to sway opinion or to fool other countries as to his intentions. All of this is well documented by the copious notes and diaries kept by his closest confidants, many of which are preserved since Berlin fell so quickly in 1945.

The book also provides footnotes and references for almost every fact provided. Read it. You won’t be disappointed. The Documentary? It’s garbage.
==================================================
I watched it for a while but after it became apparent this was an apologist for Nazi Germany and revisionist history I turned it off.

I don't understand why to some people Nazi Germany is not recognized as the Evil it was but there is small, energetic group of people who very much support this view.

I can say it's reasonably well produced but is at odds with known facts enough to break it down as a convincing documentary. It is unsuccessful in putting a different spin on what happened in Germany after Hitler emerged as a leader.

It works well as a film that preaches to the choir but not as propaganda.
=====================================================

Date: January 11, 2017 07:35PM

Consider the source!!!

The clown who wrote that BS article is a SHILL!!!

According to this clown, "Antisemitism is a very special kind of racism."

WRONG - Antisemitism is a TRICK!!!

[youtu.be]
9:52 MM
Amy Goodman: Often when there is dissent expressed in the United States against policies of the Israel government, people here are called, “Anti-Semitic,” what is your response as an Israeli Jew?

Shulamit Aloni: Well, it’s a Trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring out the Holocaust. 10:15 MM[/size]

JEWS ARE NOT EVEN SEMITES!!!

<<<The Holocaust is a fact. Holocaust denial is an industry.>>>

You have got to be kidding. The Holocaust is a HUGE LIE and a HUGE Industry and it's illegal to question the Holocaust in 14 European countries.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire

When Norman Finkelstein wrote The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering in 2000, he argues that Holocaust “hoaxers” and “hucksters”—namely Jewish organizations—have exploited what happened in Nazi Germany in order to get millions of dollars from Swiss banks. Finkelstein calls those Jewish leaders a “repellent gang of plutocrats, hoodlums, and hucksters.”

Date: January 11, 2017 08:33PM

That wasn't one clown that was many clowns reviewing the film. Like I said, consider dropping the Hitler BS if you want to be taken seriously and get the message of Paradise Earth out to the masses.

In the book "Babaji and the 18 Kriya Siddha Tradition", the Mother talks that for the transformation to take place, what you call the "tipping point", each person on the planet needs to be transformed and that makes for a near impossibility.

As regards the Hitler thing, you're cutting off your leg to save your foot, counterproductive at best and definitely creating further division thus delaying the blossoming of Paradise Earth for All...

Date: January 11, 2017 09:26PM

<<<That wasn't one clown that was many clowns reviewing the film.>>>

As I wrote above, “The clown who wrote that BS article is a SHILL!!!”

Yes, there were a lot of other comments who were obviously more clowns from the “100,000 volunteers on social media networks, as well as many bloggers” that are part of the “Hasbara Ministry”! […see below…]

Remember, History is written by the Victors or more specifically, the Powers that Be and this clown who wrote this BS article is one of those BS “Historians” that write those BS History Books.

By the way, I created a 141 page file on this clown today and ~40% of his 264 articles SLAM Hitler and it’s not because Hitler was bad, as the Victors claim he was, it’s because that’s what this Shill is paid to do!

Remember, the Holocaust is a HOAX and It is very easy to PROVE when you look at the other side, which is why it is illegal to even question it.

If you want to learn the TRUTH and why it’s important, you have to stop looking at the “Official Version” and those who support it, like the Bozos you referenced to.

“Hasbara represents only one side of propaganda, as it is mostly aimed at foreign audience. The use of the Hebrew term Hasbara in a critical context, rather than “propaganda” or “public diplomacy” (the title of the Wikipedia entry on the issue), is necessary, because Hasbara efforts are wider and their goals much more ambitious than any similar activities taken by all democracies and most non-democracies. Hasbara targets political elites, opinion makers and the public simultaneously; it includes traditional advocacy efforts as well as more general appeals made through mass media, and it is carried out by government agencies, non-governmental organizations, lobbying groups, private citizens, students, journalists and bloggers.

The Israeli government encourages all citizens to actively engage in Hasbara. Recently, it even distributed brochures with talking points to all Israelis traveling abroad (a Hebrew web version of the campaign can be viewed here). Israelis are asked to engage in politically-oriented conversations with their hosts and contacts abroad. Rather than discuss the Palestinian conflict, they are advised to cite Israeli technological achievements, mention environmental policies and take pride in notable cultural works. The West Bank is to be discussed – under its ancient Hebrew name, Judea and Samaria – as a potential tourist marvel.

Until a few years ago, the main government agency carrying out Hasbara work was the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through its Media and Hasbara department. Under Ehud Olmert’s government, and more so under Netanyahu’s, there was a considerable increase in Hasbara efforts. Prime Minister Netanyahu has launched for the first time a Hasbara Ministry, headed by a government minister (the current hasbara minister is Yuli Edelstein). The Hasbara Ministry includes a situation room, which operates in five languages; it has a new-media team that can reach, according to the office’s web page, 100,000 volunteers on social media networks, as well as many bloggers.

[972mag.com]

Date: January 11, 2017 11:11PM

John I'm listening to what you are saying, but tell me this direct. Are you saying that 6,000,000+ Jews were NOT exterminated in horrible conditions and in horrible ways during the "so-called" Holocaust?

Date: January 12, 2017 12:36AM

[youtu.be]

This link starts around the middle of this Video, but you really should start at the very beginning if you have the time and then, be sure to pay attention around the 20:00 MM.

Date: January 13, 2017 09:31AM

jt wrote, “John, are you ever wrong?”

To answer your question - go to the 3:19 MM in the Video Link below, but it’s best to start at the very beginning if you can spare an extra 3 minutes.

[youtu.be]
3:19 MM

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 16, 2017 02:40AM

Why Do People Deny the Holocaust?

Holocaust denial, distortion, and misuse are strategies to reduce perceived public sympathy to Jews, to undermine the legitimacy of the State of Israel—which some believe was created as compensation for Jewish suffering during the Holocaust—to plant seeds of doubt about Jews and the Holocaust, and to draw attention to particular issues or viewpoints. The Internet, because of its ease of access and dissemination, seeming anonymity, and perceived authority, is now the chief conduit of Holocaust denial.

Key denial assertions are that the murder of approximately six million Jews during World War II never occurred, that the Nazis had no official policy or intention to exterminate the Jews, and that the poison gas chambers in Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp never existed. Common distortions include, for example, assertions that the figure of six million Jewish deaths is an forgeryexaggeration and that the diary of Anne Frank is a forgery

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2017 02:43AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 16, 2017 08:36AM

The Jewish Holocaust is a HOAX to cover-up the REAL Holocaust. You claim that you care for those who have been victimized and yet, you perpetuate the BIGGEST HOAX of the 20th Century that Hitler and Germany were the Bad Guys and that it was the Jews who were Holocausted.

It's time for you to Wake Up bill and realize that you've been DUPED just like the rest of us. If you really care about injustices, watch Hellstorm and The Greatest Story NEVER Told.

[www.youtube.com]
Hellstorm - The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany (Documentary w/ Subtitles)
1:30:20 Minute Video

BrewingWaves
Published on May 31, 2015

This documentary tells the tale that the victors still do not want you to know. Learn the terrible truth about the rape, torture, slavery, and mass murder inflicted upon the German people by the Allied victors of World Word II. This is the biggest cover-up in world history. Subtitles currently available in: English, German, Spanish, Czech, Finnish, Portuguese, & Arabic.

Buy The Book: [www.amazon.com]
IMDb Page: [www.imdb.com]
Quotations & Sources: [www.hellstormdocumentary.com]
[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
The Documentary that has Rocked the Internet! @TGSNTtv
219,701 views 2 years ago
Despite all attempts to quietly suppress this documentary...
Censored by You Tube - Censored by Facebook - Censored by I Tunes - Censored by Vimeo
[thegreateststoryneve]...
Adolf Hitler - The greatest story Never told! The 27 part series shows the indisputable truth on how YOU and the rest of the world have been lied to by the victors of WW2. The evil control of the world today and those responsible, is at last revealed in a 6.5 hour epic that will rock your world!
[thegreateststorynevertold.tv]
IMDb [www.imdb.com]...

[www.youtube.com]

YOU HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY THE POWERS THAT BE AND YOU SHOULD BE PISSED OFF THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEMONIZING THE WRONG PEOPLE!!!

Of course, you will not address any of my issues as you NEVER do just like you did in your post above.

Date: January 16, 2017 11:42AM

Rose you forgot about all the US service men and women who also witnessed Uncle Adolfs crimes of genicde. Also you got the gall to ask a combat vet about what I know of the wars and history. I think you have sucked to much clorine gas sitting around that swimming pool picture you used to post. You know all but have been nowhere. He who does not travel reads only one page of the book. That's you johny

Date: January 16, 2017 11:15PM

He's pretty much at the same park in Texas day after day so you are right on the money with that.

So much potential but faulty delivery...

Date: January 17, 2017 09:37AM

rhb wrote, "Rose you forgot about all the US service men and women who also witnessed Uncle Adolfs crimes of genicde."

WRONG!!!

What those US service men and women witnessed is what they did!!!

The Allied Forces BOMBED the Hell out of Germany and DESTROYED the Supply Lines that Fed these Work Camps! These were Work Camps - NOT DEATH CAMPS and they were well-fed!!! They were even given a SPECIAL DIET!!! They were even given foot inspections 3 times a week. Read the Garrison and Commandant Orders.

Date: January 17, 2017 11:35AM

All this wasted time nonsense droning on and on about Hitler, you could be out planting Permaculture Food Forests worldwide and create some lasting change that could actually foster in the Paradise you preach about.

"A book read is not a Life Lived..." Goethe

Date: January 17, 2017 11:56AM

In addition to going Upstream and Plant Permaculture Food Forests EVERYWHERE, we also have to do Damage Control!!! I say this in almost everyone of my Videos!

Remember, we have 2 Groups of Needs and 1 of those is based on the Damage we have done to Ourselves, Society and the Environment.

As you can see, FIXING Society by NOT letting someone else PRINT our Money is part of the Solution and that is what Germany and Japan PROVED to the World and that is why Hitler has been Demonized!

WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

Date: January 18, 2017 12:35AM

The melody used for "Hitler Has Only Got One Ball" is the "Colonel Bogey March", recorded here by the United States Navy Band.

Göring has only got one ball

Hitler's [are] so very small

Himmler's so very similar

And Goebbels has no balls at all

Popular alterations have been made to the lines in this version, most of them apparently for the purpose of better fitting the "Colonel Bogey" rhythm. A common version swaps the names in the first two lines and improves the scansion of the final line:[5]

Hitler has only got one ball,

Göring has two but very small,

Himmler has something sim'lar,

But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all.

Outside the United Kingdom, the second line is often sung as "the other is on the kitchen wall" or another location. Some areas of the UK alter the second line to feature local buildings, such as the Albert Hall.

Hitler has only got one ball

The other is in the Albert Hall

His mother, the dirty bugger,

Cut it off when he was small.[6]

Where Australian troops had served in North Africa, Rommel took the place of Göring in the second line. One variant reflects the respect in which Rommel was held by British soldiers during the war, describing him as having "four or five"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2017 12:38AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 18, 2017 12:46AM

Hitler wasn't such a bad guy.

After all, he did kill hilter

Date: January 20, 2017 11:38PM

Hitler loved his goose liver I hear...

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: January 21, 2017 04:00AM

The reason Hitler ate goose liver and killed himself was because he ignored the Trivium Quadrivium Deception.

Also, has anyone noticed the pointy white hat in the right side of Johns foto? He must have left it behind from the last KKK meeting in that park.

Date: January 21, 2017 09:05AM

What do rhb, nunativs and bj all have in common?

All of these BOZOS believe in the "Official Story" of 911!!!

Date: January 21, 2017 03:02PM

You forgot to link to your latest video...

And remember John we didn't land on the moon either! Everything is just a conspiracy! Chemtrails are real! Never mind that the people in power are spraying their own children, there's evil afloat I tell you. Wake up and smell the pot smoke man!

Date: January 21, 2017 11:24PM

Fear, Trauma & Cognitive Dissonance - Fear No Evil - Part 1 - [www.youtube.com]

Cognitive Dissonance, Normalcy Bias & Unrealistic Optimism - Part 2 of Fear No Evil - [www.youtube.com]

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables