Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 12, 2017 02:05PM

Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
[hercollano2.blogspot.com]

Indeed, it truly saddens me to see such a GREAT man not recognized for all of the GREAT things he did and then, to be FALSELY accused of doing things that he did NOT do.

Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin were the REAL WAR CRIMINALS, but some people are DUMBER than dirt and they haven't figured out who writes the history books.

So if this topic is all new to you, please IGNORE all of the stupid comments from stupid people and do you own research. It only takes a few minutes to learn that the Holocaust is a Hoax and once you realize that the REAL Holocaust happened to the Germans, you'll realize that Hitler should have been given the Nobel Prize for Peace.

Currently, there are at least 3 people on this message board that are attacking Hitler [riverhousebill, nunativs and panchito] and they'll be showing up shortly, so do what I do - don't even waste your time reading their comments.

Remember what Gandhi said of Hitler...

“I am not fit to carry water for that man.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 12, 2017 04:22PM

JR, you are FREE to think whatever you want but everybody else will not believe the same. You keep disrespecting others with the insults and somehow you keep getting away with it.

To everybodyelse, JR is doing the 'ad hominem' logical fallacy. Before the argument even starts, he is calling those that do not agree with him stupid. That's right, people should only -listen- to him because everybody else is stupid, his opinion not mine. Anyway, these are some things to keep in mind:

1 JR has omitted his possible German background from his above post (possible hidden nostalgic agenda). This was brought up in an earlier post but he did not like it.

2 this link could start making you think twice about Hitler and the noble price: [en.wikipedia.org]

Have a nice day

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables