Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 12, 2017 02:05PM

Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
[hercollano2.blogspot.com]

Indeed, it truly saddens me to see such a GREAT man not recognized for all of the GREAT things he did and then, to be FALSELY accused of doing things that he did NOT do.

Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin were the REAL WAR CRIMINALS, but some people are DUMBER than dirt and they haven't figured out who writes the history books.

So if this topic is all new to you, please IGNORE all of the stupid comments from stupid people and do you own research. It only takes a few minutes to learn that the Holocaust is a Hoax and once you realize that the REAL Holocaust happened to the Germans, you'll realize that Hitler should have been given the Nobel Prize for Peace.

Currently, there are at least 3 people on this message board that are attacking Hitler [riverhousebill, nunativs and panchito] and they'll be showing up shortly, so do what I do - don't even waste your time reading their comments.

Remember what Gandhi said of Hitler...

“I am not fit to carry water for that man.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 12, 2017 04:22PM

JR, you are FREE to think whatever you want but everybody else will not believe the same. You keep disrespecting others with the insults and somehow you keep getting away with it.

To everybodyelse, JR is doing the 'ad hominem' logical fallacy. Before the argument even starts, he is calling those that do not agree with him stupid. That's right, people should only -listen- to him because everybody else is stupid, his opinion not mine. Anyway, these are some things to keep in mind:

1 JR has omitted his possible German background from his above post (possible hidden nostalgic agenda). This was brought up in an earlier post but he did not like it.

2 this link could start making you think twice about Hitler and the noble price: [en.wikipedia.org]

Have a nice day

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 16, 2017 06:50AM

-Currently, there are at least 3 people on this message board that are attacking Hitler [riverhousebill, nunativs and panchito] and they'll be showing up shortly

Im not atacking that dead asshole but Im showing up here again John Rose because Im angry about this girls life being snuffed. This girl Heather Heyer murder is directly related to pro hitler freaks like yourself
Brainless nazi! worship chalks another death

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: October 22, 2017 03:39PM

John, you say it only takes a few minutes to learn the Holocaust is a hoax. Come on, man. With such broken hearts over this topic, how can you say that?
It has taken hours and hours to read your hitler documents and still it doesn't compare to the more hours of victim testimonials who were persecuted for being jewish in ww2.
How can you say anyone can be convinced in a few minutes?
It took me a couple hours each to hear the sad stories of my jewish friends who were driven out of europe in ww2.
The only concrete thing i have learned so far is to understand the perspective of white supremacists or white separatists about their reasons for hating jews. Mein kampf has some very clear passages.
I have also grasped what you are trying to share yet it doesn't erase evidence for holocaust.
There are two sides at least to every story.
You say it takes a few minutes to see the hoax.
No, after many many hours, the Holocaust only gets clearer to me.
I don't want this to blow up between us. My friend who is jewish is friends with Lorraine day, who is more hardcore than you. Friends don't have to agree on everything.
It's one thing to defend hitler, which is your right.
But it's very different to deny holocaust with living witnesses who are not actors or paid in anyway.

Date: October 22, 2017 09:30PM

ALL OF THE CONCRETE EVIDENCE CLEARLY PROVES THAT THAT THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST IS A HOAX!!!

The ONLY so-called Evidence that the Jewish Holocaust happened are from LIARS who are OBVIOUSLY compensated in more ways than you can even imagine - read Norman Finkelstein's "The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering"!

[www.youtube.com]
36:48 MM
Attorney Kirk Lyons interviews Fred Leuchter:

41:36 MM
Kirk Lyons: “Well, we all know from reading the newspapers and watching TV that there’s many Holocaust Survivors who say that they actually saw gassings. They describe them in minute detail, which relative it was they lost down to the color of the corpses and the color of the smoke coming out of the chimney. How do you respond to these people?”

Fred Leuchter: “Well, one of the things that was necessary for me to do Kirk at the onset so I’d have an understanding of what I was doing is reading the literature and alleged eyewitness reports so I could make a determination of the Protocols, which is a fancy word that we use in terms of execution for determining for what the actual procedure is for the execution and I found through these investigations that there was no such a thing as an eyewitness. I have never seen a report that was written by anyone who had a valid description of what could have happened at a gassing. So the long and the short of it is there are no eyewitnesses because there were no gassings.” 42:46 MM
[undergrounddocumentaries.com]

The Fred Leuchter Report is ONLY one of the many Pieces of the Puzzle that CLEARLY PROVES THAT THAT THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST IS A HOAX!!!

How can you read the Fred Leuchter Report and still believe all of these LIARS?

How about the David Cole Interview where the Head Curator admited that the building was RECONSTRUCTED?

How about the Telltale Aerial Photos?

Detailed Allied aerial reconnaissance photographs taken of Auschwitz-Birkenau on several random days in 1944 — during the height of the alleged extermination period there — were made public by the CIA in 1979. These photos show no trace of piles of corpses, smoking crematory chimneys or masses of Jews awaiting death, things that have been repeatedly alleged, and all of which would have been visible if Auschwitz had been the extermination center it is said to have been. [19] [www.ihr.org]

How about the NUMBERS?

Nothing about all of the NUMBERS involved add up!

How about the FACT that the 4 Million (or 2/3rds of the 6 Million) number from Auschwitz has been reduced (because NONE of the NUMBERS add up) 3 times down to less than 1 Million and yet, the 6 Million Number still remains?

[youtu.be]
3:45 MM
Now let me start by just pointing out that fact that in the late 1940s, there was a Plaque located at Auschwitz for all of the visitors to see, all the tourists that would come for America, from Israel from wherever, they had this famous Plaque that said, “Four Million People Suffered and Died here at the hands of the Nazi Murders between the years 1940 and 1945.”

So right there is says 4 Million Died. This Plaque was in place until the early 90s with the Fall of the Soviet Union when the Plaque was replaced with another Plaque that says, “For ever let this place be a cry of despair and a warning to humanity where the Nazis Murdered about one and a half Million Men, Women and Children mainly Jews from various countries of Europe.”

So we have a change here from 4 Million people in the late 40s to about one and a half Million. Then we have this Plaque here that’s even later that says that 1.1 of these people Died in Auschwitz, approximately 90% of the victims were Jews.

So basically, we have 4 Million, 1.5 Million and then now, we have less than a Million. 5:12 MM

…that number was foreordained.

How about the NUMBER of JEWS before the War and after the War and the BS number of them that were killed?

THOSE NUMBERS DO NOT ADD UP!!!

WHY?

The reason is because ALL OF THIS IS A LIE!!!

The six million Jews exterminated by the Nazis depended in large part (66%) on Auschwitz, where four million of them were infamously done to death. Thanks to Ernst Zundel and the International Red Cross, Mikhail Gorbachev in 1989 released to the Red Cross the captured death records from Auschwitz. The forty-six volumes cover the period of 1941 to ’43 and record about 69,000 deaths, mainly from disease or natural causes. The IRC had investigated all the German and Polish camps during and after the war and estimated about 200,000 deaths, some of them Jewish. When the US Army liberated Dachau, for example, of the 32,000 inmates, about 1,200 were Jews. [1,200 / 32,000 = 3.75%] Jewish representation was so tiny during WWII as to be insignificant, except in their minds. In their minds, the 60 million actual deaths of real people were insignificant, not worthy of consideration.

Actual Jewish Deaths in Germany's Work Camps...

200,000 X 3.75% = 7,500 Actual Jewish Deaths, which is 800 TIMES LESS than 6 Million!

How about the Garrison and Commandant Orders where it was more than obvious that these were WORK CAMPS - NOT DEATH CAMPS?

Once again, the ONLY so-called Evidence that the Jewish Holocaust ever happened are from those who clearly have a lot to profit and that is to perpetuate the Illusion of Scarcity.

EVERYONE WHO CHALLENGES THE POWERS THAT BE ARE VILIFIED IN THE PRESS AND THE INTERNET SHILLS ARE CLOSE TO FOLLOW.

Date: October 24, 2017 02:29AM

hey john Rose stop crapping on history.
Also show some respect for American Veterans while you are here from south America. maybe your in the wrong country I bet I could find U.S. veterans that would gladly buy you a ticket back.
You stated you were from south America, Argentina I have a feeling!
And of course with your 800 page file on Uncle Adolf you know better then the people who commited and admited this mass murder right?
And please stop the shill cackle there are thousands of Neo Nazis and a shill would not waste time on the likes of you Stop flatering yourself thinking a shill would have to counter Nazi rhetoric!
Oskar Groening
The former SS guard dubbed the “bookkeeper of Auschwitz” asked for forgiveness at the start of his trial on Tuesday on 300,000 separate counts of accessory to the murder of Hungarian Jews at the notorious death camp.
"For me there's no question that I share moral guilt," 93-year-old Oskar Groening told judges in Lueneburg. He admitted that he knew Jews were being sent to the gas chambers, but insisted he was never involved in killing them.
"I ask for forgiveness," he said at the trial, which was attended by Holocaust survivors and victims' relatives. "Whether I am guilty under criminal law, you will have to decide.”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2017 02:34AM by riverhousebill.

Date: October 24, 2017 04:25AM

The Bell Still Rings at Dachau
The Bell Still Rings at Dachau, every day, at 10 to 3.
Bitter Nazi's, first concentration camp, opened, 3-22-33.

Dachau’s towering poplars salute, 2 rows, line center street,
recalling past prisoners lives, believed enemies of the state.
All barracks razed, now only foundations, the outline raised.
2 were fully rebuilt, displayed for all, a true face of Nazi evils.

To Dachau, 2 crows fly, North West from Munich, in World War 2,
Hitler and Himmler, launched their flagship camp, sick mans cure.
ARBEIT MACHT FREI, “Work will make you free”, words ensured.
Formed in the metal grate, staring hate, spelling of lies in the door.
Fitted with bunkers and cells, including their newest and cruelest.
the standing cell, making prisoners tightly in hell.
No room to bend, back and knees, touched walls,
barely air for breathing, surely no room for living.
Defecating, leaking, days of suffering, soiling, stinking.
Samples served of evils versions, betrayal of mankind.
Strong prisoners cried, for mercy. DEVIL Hitler’s mercy?

Date: October 24, 2017 10:24AM

RHB IS A SHILL

Date: October 24, 2017 09:28PM

John its not RHB! Its RHS. I don't mind if you call me RIVERHOUSE SHILL, I always enjoy a good laugh thankyou.

Your like a two year old crying SHILL SHILL SHILL You sound like those birds in Argentina You know the ones that wear a silver eagle.

Date: October 27, 2017 07:39PM

Hi John,
I don't want to get into a heated debate over this. I think you are doing a good job at helping people with natural healing and we have similar interests and teachers like robert morse and dr. schulze. Let's keep our eyes on the prize.

So, I finally read a great deal of Chapter 11 in Mein Kampf, written by Adolf Hitler:
[mk.christogenea.org]

and he writes things like this against Jews:

"He will stop at nothing. His utterly low-down conduct is so appalling that one really cannot be surprised if in the imagination of our people the Jew is pictured as the incarnation of Satan and the symbol of evil." Adolf Hitler, chapter 11, about a quarter to the end of the chapter.

Well, John, all because of your persistent writing about Hitler, I looked into the white supremacy/separatist websites, which I never ever have done before in my life. They all revere HItler as their hero. Indeed Chapter 11 makes it sound like white pure aryans are indeed the superior race, which is what the white supremacists believe.

HItler writes in Chapter 11:
"It was not by mere chance that the first forms of civilization arose there where the Aryan came into contact with inferior races, subjugated them and forced them to obey his command. The members of the inferior race became the first mechanical tools in the service of a growing civilization."

"Thereby the way was clearly indicated which the Aryan had to follow. As a conqueror, he subjugated inferior races and turned their physical powers into organized channels under his own leadership, forcing them to follow his will and purpose. By imposing on them a useful, though hard, manner of employing their powers he not only spared the lives of those whom he had conquered but probably made their lives easier than these had been in the former state of so-called 'freedom'. While he ruthlessly maintained his position as their master, he not only remained master but he also maintained and advanced civilization. For this depended exclusively on his inborn abilities and, therefore, on the preservation of the Aryan race as such. As soon, however, as his subject began to rise and approach the level of their conqueror, a phase of which ascension was probably the use of his language, the barriers that had distinguished master from servant broke down. The Aryan neglected to maintain his own racial stock unmixed and therewith lost the right to live in the paradise which he himself had created. He became submerged in the racial mixture and gradually lost his cultural creativeness, until he finally grew, not only mentally but also physically, more like the aborigines whom he had subjected rather than his own ancestors. For some time he could continue to live on the capital of that culture which still remained; but a condition of fossilization soon set in and he sank into oblivion."

"That is how cultures and empires decline and yield their places to new formations."

"The adulteration of the blood and racial deterioration conditioned thereby are the only causes that account for the decline of ancient civilizations; for it is never by war that nations are ruined, but by the loss of their powers of resistance, which are exclusively a characteristic of pure racial blood."
--end quote--

So he talks about the aryans going in and conquering a weaker race and mixing races, but he uses the word satanic when a Jew has a mixed relationship, which is a double standard:

"The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people," by Hitler.

Only because of your repeated posts on HItler, did I dig even deeper and I will spare how far down the rabbit hole I went. It's really disturbing John.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2017 07:42PM by Tai.

Date: October 27, 2017 08:19PM

Tai wrote:
"So, I finally read a great deal of Chapter 11 in Mein Kampf, written by Adolf Hitler:
[mk.christogenea.org]"

I couldn't find anything you posted in my Version of Mein Kampf, but I found this:

[mk.christogenea.org]
First, we shall present the entire James Murphy translation of Mein Kampf

I had no idea you were such a RACISTS!

Date: October 27, 2017 08:27PM

??????
I didn't know there were different versions. I typed in mein kampf and that website popped up.

How can i be racist?
I am not self loathing. I am mixed. If you didn't read my post properly, i am appalled at white supremacists.

I did see that a white supremacist website removed all mention of god in mein kampf and said those were jewish adulterations.

Date: October 27, 2017 09:03PM

Why did my grandfather translate Mein Kampf?

By John MurphyBBC News

Tai google the above and read.
You will find it interesting.

Date: October 27, 2017 09:28PM

Tai wrote:
"How can i be racist? - i am appalled at white supremacists."

"At the same time, a balance must be found. Racial and national groups have a right to protect their racial character. I find it odd that countries like Israel, China and Japan can do this without criticism but countries in Europe and North America cannot. Blacks, Jews and Hispanics can do this but Europeans cannot. I also believe discrimination in favor of a "minority" is as bad as discrimination against one."

NOT only are you RACIST against Whites, but you are also IGNORANTLY feeding into the hands of the Psychopaths who Rule the World through Divide & Conquer!

Date: October 27, 2017 09:55PM

Disagreeing with white supremacy or any race supremacy is not racism.

All races have an equal right to exist.

White Europeans who disagree with white supremacists are not racist.

Anyway i found your link of mein kampf and compared some passages and they are pretty similar. To be really exact, you can read the german.

The link you gave:
Chapter 11, mein kampf, hitler

"Here he is not frightened by anything at all, and his base-

NATION AND RACE 447

ness becomes so gigantic that nobody need wonder that in
our people the personification of the Devil, as the symbol of
all evil, assumes the living appearance of the Jew. "

Date: October 27, 2017 10:23PM

Being hurt and offended by denigrating words is not being racist. It is the feeling of being humiliated and discriminated against, not the feeling of racism.

Date: October 27, 2017 10:46PM

Tai wrote:
"Disagreeing with white supremacy or any race supremacy is not racism."

Most of those who are accused of white supremacy, like David Duke, are NOT white supremacists!

If you take a closer look at those accused of white supremacy, you'll find that they are EXPOSING the Psychopaths who Rule the World. The fact that you do NOT see this or don't want to see this and repeatedly throw out the "white supremacy card" tells me that YOU ARE A RACIST!!!

Once again, you are feeding into the hands of the Psychopaths who Rule the World through Divide & Conquer!

Date: October 27, 2017 11:03PM

[www.henrymakow.com]
Is Plan for Racial Strife Another Hoax?

Wikipedia will tell you that the book "A Racial Program for the 20th Century" (1912) is another anti-Semitic hoax. It says the book and author Israel Cohen didn't exist.

The reason for this lie? This book contains a famous passage that reveals the Illuminati-Communist race strategy, later applied to women and other minorities in the guise of "feminism" and "diversity":

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Date: October 27, 2017 11:08PM

John, i never read mein kampf until i kept seeing all your posts about hitler. So i started reading it. Then i share some hurtful passages from it and let you know i read from the links you and fresh posted and how i felt hurt. Then you call me racist.

Date: October 27, 2017 11:21PM

Yes, as long as you keep throwing out the "white supremacy card" YOU ARE A RACIST and you are feeding right into the hands of the Psychopaths who Rule the World through Divide & Conquer!

Date: October 28, 2017 04:12PM

I don't think it's fair to call a newbie to mein kampf a racist when they point out all these quotes about white aryan superiority.

You could first give a warning to the newbie that you invited to read mein kampf. The warning could say don't equate white supremacy with white aryan superiority, even if the links provided say so.

Then at least the newbie would have a chance at understanding this brand new version of political correctness and endeavor to not offend as they ask questions or make comments.

It was not my intention to offend or appear racist.

I have studied the five elements and the associated 5 major colors and the different colors of humans are as inescapable as the different colors in all of nature. I am not racist and appreciate all colors.
Studying the 5 elements yields much wisdom, from the microscopic to macroscopic.
To achieve maximum harmony on planet earth, the colors should be equal in strength. Anyone who has used the 5 elements for healing knows this.

Date: October 28, 2017 08:49PM

By John Roses logic,- Complaining about racism is itself racist.

Its a common cackle used by Nazis and Neo nazis as Mr Rose has demonstrated
many times.

just think for one second, Nazis, neo nazis playing the race card???

HYPOCRISY OUR GREATEST LUXUARY!

Date: October 28, 2017 08:58PM

You can either actively oppose white supremacy, or you can silently support it. There is no other option. Silence is consent

Date: October 29, 2017 01:14PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.youtube.com]
Here is part of my transcript for those who want to help me make this a better place to live...

Hello, my name is John Rose and I am an Official Version Denier! That’s right; I know that Governments Lie - I know that the Official Version from MOST Officials is a Lie and that’s kind of how you can tell they’re Lying because they call their accusers the Denier. That’s a Trick that Con Artists use. My friends, if you have Not studied the Con Artists Handbook, you’re Not going to understand how you’re being Tricked and Confused all the time by people who don’t want you to find the Truth. They always flip it around, just like that book by Daniel Quinn, Ishmael.

Takers and Leavers - the Leavers know they belong to the world - the Takers believe that the world belongs to them. The Leavers told a story Warning everybody about the Takers. The Takers came in - they took the story and they flipped it. We’re the Leavers - you’re the takers.

For the entire transcript go to this link - [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 29, 2017 11:30PM

The takers or the oppressors would not be strong enough if they did not have accomplices among the leavers the oppressed themselves -- Simone de Bauvoir

He who allows oppression, shares the crime -- Erasmus Darwin

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 30, 2017 09:49PM

John,

How do you explain video recordings of Hitler passionately giving speeches about eliminating Jews?

Date: October 31, 2017 10:00AM

jt wrote:
"How do you explain video recordings of Hitler passionately giving speeches about eliminating Jews?"

Yes, Hitler, like everyone else before him, wanted them out of his country and for the same reason everyone else wanted them out of their country - see below. If you read the Transfer Agreement, Hitler was paying them to get out of his country before the Powers that Be Declared War on Germany.

[www.youtube.com]
Salbuchi - Zionism: A Key Factor in the New World Order Elite Power Network - Part 3/3
9:45 Minute Video

The history of the Jews is one of suffering and Persecution. They have constantly be wailed the curse of Anti-Semitism. It’s true, Jews have been Persecuted and they have been expelled since time immortal. Jews were expelled from Babylonia. Jews were expelled from Egypt in ancient times. They were expelled from Palestine by the Romans in the year 70 AD. They were expelled from England in 1289. They were expelled from Spain and Portugal in 1493. They were expelled from France, Germany, Australia, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Romania, they have been Resisted and Discriminated over the past century in the United States, in the United Kingdom, in Europe, in Latin America, in India, in Argentina even.

Why?

Theodor Herzl, the father of Zionism, states in his book, The Jewish State, wherever Jews go, they carry Anti-Semitism with them. So it’s really an either or. Either all peoples of the world through Humanity through the millennia of time and geographical space, all suffer from a common mental illness or disorder called Anti-Semitism, of which the Jews are simply innocent victims or something in Jewish Social Behavior or at least on the part of their Elites elicits growing Resistance among host populations that leads to Discrimination, Resistance and Expulsion. Which will it be?

Therefore, we need to openly debate these key questions - Zionism, Anti-Semitism, Discrimination and the Holocaust. That is a key factor to understand the New World Order because it’s the rationale behind it. It’s a sort of missing link, without it, the whole rationale of the violent world can hardly be understood. And Jewish Communities the world over should be the first to help us by bringing themselves to understanding the terrible things that are being done in their names by their own Elites. We ask honest Jewry to consider all of this and to help stop Zionist Violence even as a way of putting themselves out of harm’s way because suffocating debate will only make the whole thing worse, it will make the Zionist problem grow worse and it will make future reactions even worse.

Now I know that this is a sensitive subject, but I owe it to myself, to my people and to my fellow men the world over to say it as I have - you cannot understand the complex driving forces behind the New World Order over the past century until today if you ignore one of its most powerful and key factors - Zionism. It’s tuff, yes, indeed, the TRUTH hurts.
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 01, 2017 12:17AM

"Yes, Hitler, like everyone else before him, wanted them out of his country and for the same reason everyone else wanted them out of their country - see below. If you read the Transfer Agreement, Hitler was paying them to get out of his country before the Powers that Be Declared War on Germany."

Okay so you're admitting that Hitler had a hatred for people different than him, which makes him a racist and bigot, which means he's definitely not a candidate for the Nobel prize.

"Either all peoples of the world through Humanity through the millennia of time and geographical space, all suffer from a common mental illness or disorder called Anti-Semitism, of which the Jews are simply innocent victims or something in Jewish Social Behavior or at least on the part of their Elites elicits growing Resistance among host populations that leads to Discrimination, Resistance and Expulsion. Which will it be?"

I don't think most people in first-world countries are anti-semitic, but you could say the same thing about Christianity. Christianity receives hatred everywhere it goes too, even from each other because they associate with different denominations. Granted, most Christians who are full of hate and anger have no idea about what the Bible truly says, or acknowledge the New and Old Laws, but the world's most popular religion still garners hate everywhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2017 12:20AM by jtprindl.

Date: November 01, 2017 08:19AM

If you read "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, you'll find that the first Act of War is an Embargo and that's what the Powers that Be did to both Germany and Japan.

Here's a snippet from one of my files...

To cap it all, Jews were perceived as dangerous enemies of Germany after Samuel Untermeyer, the leader of the World Jewish Economic Federation, declared war on Germany on August 6 1933.

(Edwin Black The Transfer Agreement: the Untold Story of the Secret Pact between the Third Reich and Palestine (1984) pp272-277) According to Black, ‘The one man who most embodied the potential death blow to Germany was Samuel Untermeyer.’ (p 369). This was the culmination of a worldwide boycott of German goods led by international Jewish organizations.

The London Daily Express on March 24, 1933 carried the headline
Judea Declares War on Germany.

Date: November 01, 2017 09:10AM

Hey Tai, this would be a good video for you to watch...

[www.youtube.com]
White American European Anti-Racism
15:48 Minute Video
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at White American European Anti-Racism

Published on Mar 18, 2017.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables