Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!
 

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 01, 2017 01:37PM

Quote
John Rose
If you read "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, you'll find that the first Act of War is an Embargo and that's what the Powers that Be did to both Germany and Japan.

Here's a snippet from one of my files...

To cap it all, Jews were perceived as dangerous enemies of Germany after Samuel Untermeyer, the leader of the World Jewish Economic Federation, declared war on Germany on August 6 1933.

(Edwin Black The Transfer Agreement: the Untold Story of the Secret Pact between the Third Reich and Palestine (1984) pp272-277) According to Black, ‘The one man who most embodied the potential death blow to Germany was Samuel Untermeyer.’ (p 369). This was the culmination of a worldwide boycott of German goods led by international Jewish organizations.

The London Daily Express on March 24, 1933 carried the headline
Judea Declares War on Germany.


What is your response to the fact that Christians and Muslims also receive hatred in many areas of the world? How is Hitler a good person if he wanted to eliminate an entire group of people because they were different than him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 01, 2017 02:14PM

WRONG!!! He did NOT want to eliminate them! You have been fed nothing but lies about this man and all you are doing is regurgitating a bunch of crap that you've been fed. Do a little research and you will soon find out that if were not for Hitler, we would already be under Communist Rule.

[www.youtube.com]
Fourteen Days That Saved the World
11:21 Minute Video

Published on Feb 26, 2017

Fourteen Days That Saved the World -
[www.thebirdman.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 01, 2017 09:19PM

"WRONG!!! He did NOT want to eliminate them! You have been fed nothing but lies about this man and all you are doing is regurgitating a bunch of crap that you've been fed. Do a little research and you will soon find out that if were not for Hitler, we would already be under Communist Rule."


You're fighting a losing battle, John. Humans are always going to full of greed, lust, hatred, jealousy and a cornucopia of other negative emotions. Earth is a place for souls to grow spiritually and part of that is learning how to handle the challenges of living here and how to do it with love, peace, and compassion. If you dream of a world filled with fruit trees everywhere and everyone getting along, it'd be wise to realize that it's just simply that, a dream. It's not a reality. I've asked you about your spiritual/existential views in the past and you didn't answer. Do you think this temporary flesh of meat that you currently reside in is the end all be all and that when your current physical body dies, it's all over?

I think the current sad state of affairs that the world is in is what humanity needs in order to evolve on a deep spiritual level. A lot of people are waking up but a lot are still asleep.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: November 01, 2017 11:41PM

John Rose:
Hey Tai, this would be a good video for you to watch...

[www.youtube.com]
White American European Anti-Racism

Tai:
Hi John, I watched it. I found the worms disgusting to watch and I didn't think it was fair to drive the point home how ignorant and uneducated the person was. So much lack of education is linked to poverty and we should be above making fun of such people who come from a background of lack of so many privileges.

Instead of focusing on what other people had to say about the holocaust, I went directly to Hitler's own words. I shared some disturbing quotes. You had a chance to comment directly on those quotes, but you called me racist and started deflecting away and avoiding commenting on what he said. It would take me two hours to cut and paste and comment on the numerous times HItler calls white aryans the superior race and everyone else the inferior races. Then many times you and even Fresh have linked white separatist websites and when I innocently use the word white supremacy in the face of Hitler's obsession with aryans as the superior race, you fiercely call me racist. Wow, I feel like I was set up hard to take a fall.

Your Henry Makow quote on page one of this thread stated, "We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions." Well, John, just read chapter 11 of Mein Kampf and see how chapter 11 ATTEMPTS to stir up racial tensions. I would say this is PROJECTION. Hitler is guilty of this and instead of owning it, you project outward about it and point the finger elsewhere.

With regards to your conviction that the new world order is headed by jews, everything that i have studied shows that it relates to all races and the jews as a race are not to blame, even if some of them are part of the problem, because other people from other races are party of the problem. I respect your views on staying away from spiritual mumbo jumbo, YET if you don't recognize the spiritual, then you truly cannot comphrehend the architects of the new world order and how it's not orchestrated by one race of elites. Yes, i read your file on the new world order, but it's such a small smattering of the bigger picture. Blaming the new world order on the jews is just racist, because there is a desire to blame the jews, whereas a truly open person will see the bigger picture. And besides the spiritual, you have to gather info from so many whistleblowers that had high level clearance in our government and have revealed so many secrets. I don't see that kind of information in your files.

I do hear your desire for a better world in your videos. You make many good points.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2017 11:51PM by Tai.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 02, 2017 12:07AM

John,

Did you vote? If so, for who? If not, who would you put in office if it was up to you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 02, 2017 10:50AM

Tai wrote:
"I respect your views on staying away from spiritual mumbo jumbo, YET if you don't recognize the spiritual, then you truly cannot comphrehend the architects of the new world order and how it's not orchestrated by one race of elites. ...With regards to your conviction that the new world order is headed by jews..."


Why are you constantly misrepresenting what I say?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 02, 2017 11:06AM

jt wrote:
"You're fighting a losing battle, John. Humans are always going to full of greed, lust, hatred, jealousy and a cornucopia of other negative emotions."

I disagree. We used to live in a Golden Age and I believe it's possible to go Back to Paradise [which is only a place where we don't have any Problems that are 100% Within our Control] if we could only reach the Tipping Point. Am I unrealistic? No, Bill Bright won a Million Dollar Award in 1996 and had 14 Million Christians doing a 40 Day Juice Fast in 1997 and if we could duplicate that with YouTube available, we could Wake Up the masses to a Better Way of Life!

"Did you vote? If so, for who? If not, who would you put in office if it was up to you?"

No, I didn't vote because I didn't like either one of them, especially Clinton since she has a proven bad track record. The Constitution Party offered better choices, but the only people I believe are qualified to Lead us out of this Hell are people who know why we're in Hell. Interestingly, I've had quite a few Comments on my YouTube Channel for me as President. If I was President, I guarantee this world would be a much better place provided someone didn't kill me first. However, at the present, I have no Political aspirations and I don't see that changing in the future.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 02, 2017 12:48PM

"Do you think this temporary flesh of meat that you currently reside in is the end all be all and that when your current physical body dies, it's all over?"

Raw Food Stages of Spirituality - [www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 02, 2017 01:31PM

Hey jt,

I was hoping that you would have watched my Video above before I posted this below...

The Death Flash


"My hypothesis is that this stream of consciousness which is the link between physical and mental reality is a form of electromagnetism which endows each of us with a unique personality. Since Maxwell's time, more and more has been learned about electromagnetism, and one finding which could have major significance relates to the death flash. At the time of death, organisms send forth an electromagnetic flash that is up to 1000 times stronger than the normal level of radiation. This is the finding of a Polish scientist, Janusz Slawinski, who believes that death separates "electromagnetic consciousness" from the physical body. Further, he hypothesizes that this "death flash" may enter a dimension beyond space and time, carrying with it an individual’s personality, emotions and subjective experience.

With the announcement of this discovery, the scientific basis for the immortality of the human spirit takes another step forward. Tied in with the research of Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ["On death and Dying"] and Dr. Raymond A. Moody, Jr. ["Life After Life"] and others, with the second law of thermodynamics which postulates the conservation of energy in a system, and with Einstein's theory that electromagnetism is more basic than space and time, there is an increasing body of evidence to give credence to the universal longing for eternal life--the idea that life continues on in some form after death.

The death flash is not an unexpected phenomenon since all living organisms emit low-intensity light which physicists have measured either as particles or as electromagnetic waves. In fact, each person's brain produces its own electromagnetic field which can be measured with magnetoencephalograms.

Consciousness as an electromagnetic force is the link between life and death. Further, if modern physicists are to be believed, consciousness is the vital link for understanding quantum reality. This being true, quantum physics is a subject which deserves our attention if we are to understand ourselves and the nature of human nature.

How this stream of consciousness becomes manifest and focused in you and me, as well as other personality types, is the focus of the following chapters. ..." -James R. Nolan, "Red, Yellow, Blue and Green"



If I was to use one word to sum up my Spiritual Beliefs, I'd have to say the same thing that Einstein supposedly said when asked he believes in God, "I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings."

In other words, like Einstein and Spinoza, I'm a Pantheist. I believe that God and the Universe are one and the same. I don't see God as separate or you and me as separate. I see the same God in me that I do in you and yes, for all of you anal farts out there and you know who you are, even in Jews! smiling smiley

As far as what happens after we die, I simply believe that we all return back to where we came from without any BS Judgment from some BS made-up God. It's an entertaining and yes, even a comforting thought that we all might have our own Individual Souls and we get to come back here over and over to do it again. This resonates with me on some levels, especially because I could really relate to Edgar Cayce when he said, “Destiny or karma, depends upon what the soul has done about what it has become aware of.” This makes me think that I'm a very old and wise Soul for being so MOTIVATED to devote my entire life to making this world a better place to live, but I try to keep my Ego in check at all times because this sounds more like something my Ego wants to believe.

As you can see, I don't feel like I have to have answers for everything and I'm comfortable walking the fence on topics that are this profound. I've been studying what other people think about this topic for over 4 decades and no on has impressed me yet.

I'll close with the only Poem that I've ever written, which sort of sums up how I feel about this.


Reverence

Reverence for Everything - for the more we love
Everything, the more we love ourselves
Everything is interconnected
The Body, Mind and Soul
Humans, animals, plants, the earth, our galaxy, our universe
Our galaxy has billions of stars
Our universe has billions of galaxies
At the time of the Big Bang -
Everything could fit on the tip of a needle*
This was energy at its most orderly form -
Pure Intelligence - God
This God is still the backbone of
Everything that is
Everything that has been and will be is God -
Pure Thought manifesting itself using space
Expanding and diluting to gain self perspective


John Rose 1-4-94

* JR Update on 8-4-08: Everything was the size of a green pea

Edited only for paragraph alignment because I'm anal. smiling smiley



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2017 01:38PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 02, 2017 03:05PM

Quote
John Rose
jt wrote:
"You're fighting a losing battle, John. Humans are always going to full of greed, lust, hatred, jealousy and a cornucopia of other negative emotions."

I disagree. We used to live in a Golden Age and I believe it's possible to go Back to Paradise [which is only a place where we don't have any Problems that are 100% Within our Control] if we could only reach the Tipping Point. Am I unrealistic? No, Bill Bright won a Million Dollar Award in 1996 and had 14 Million Christians doing a 40 Day Juice Fast in 1997 and if we could duplicate that with YouTube available, we could Wake Up the masses to a Better Way of Life!

"Did you vote? If so, for who? If not, who would you put in office if it was up to you?"

No, I didn't vote because I didn't like either one of them, especially Clinton since she has a proven bad track record. The Constitution Party offered better choices, but the only people I believe are qualified to Lead us out of this Hell are people who know why we're in Hell. Interestingly, I've had quite a few Comments on my YouTube Channel for me as President. If I was President, I guarantee this world would be a much better place provided someone didn't kill me first. However, at the present, I have no Political aspirations and I don't see that changing in the future.


How do you come to the conclusion that we used to live in a Golden Age? From a strictly Earthly perspective, humanity most certainly has the POTENTIAL to achieve this vision of paradise where all of our problems are 100% within our control... But in order to do that, you have to eliminate or at the very least dramatically reduce negative emotions. Do you think eliminating negative emotions in 100% of the population is possible?

I also disagree with the notion that cooking food was the fall of mankind. It's too shallow of an analysis. That would imply that everyone who eats cooked food is a bad person, which we know is not true. Jesus and Buddah ate cooked food.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2017 03:05PM by jtprindl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 02, 2017 03:19PM

Quote
John Rose
Hey jt,

I was hoping that you would have watched my Video above before I posted this below...

The Death Flash


"My hypothesis is that this stream of consciousness which is the link between physical and mental reality is a form of electromagnetism which endows each of us with a unique personality. Since Maxwell's time, more and more has been learned about electromagnetism, and one finding which could have major significance relates to the death flash. At the time of death, organisms send forth an electromagnetic flash that is up to 1000 times stronger than the normal level of radiation. This is the finding of a Polish scientist, Janusz Slawinski, who believes that death separates "electromagnetic consciousness" from the physical body. Further, he hypothesizes that this "death flash" may enter a dimension beyond space and time, carrying with it an individual’s personality, emotions and subjective experience.

With the announcement of this discovery, the scientific basis for the immortality of the human spirit takes another step forward. Tied in with the research of Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ["On death and Dying"] and Dr. Raymond A. Moody, Jr. ["Life After Life"] and others, with the second law of thermodynamics which postulates the conservation of energy in a system, and with Einstein's theory that electromagnetism is more basic than space and time, there is an increasing body of evidence to give credence to the universal longing for eternal life--the idea that life continues on in some form after death.

The death flash is not an unexpected phenomenon since all living organisms emit low-intensity light which physicists have measured either as particles or as electromagnetic waves. In fact, each person's brain produces its own electromagnetic field which can be measured with magnetoencephalograms.

Consciousness as an electromagnetic force is the link between life and death. Further, if modern physicists are to be believed, consciousness is the vital link for understanding quantum reality. This being true, quantum physics is a subject which deserves our attention if we are to understand ourselves and the nature of human nature.

How this stream of consciousness becomes manifest and focused in you and me, as well as other personality types, is the focus of the following chapters. ..." -James R. Nolan, "Red, Yellow, Blue and Green"



If I was to use one word to sum up my Spiritual Beliefs, I'd have to say the same thing that Einstein supposedly said when asked he believes in God, "I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings."

In other words, like Einstein and Spinoza, I'm a Pantheist. I believe that God and the Universe are one and the same. I don't see God as separate or you and me as separate. I see the same God in me that I do in you and yes, for all of you anal farts out there and you know who you are, even in Jews! smiling smiley

As far as what happens after we die, I simply believe that we all return back to where we came from without any BS Judgment from some BS made-up God. It's an entertaining and yes, even a comforting thought that we all might have our own Individual Souls and we get to come back here over and over to do it again. This resonates with me on some levels, especially because I could really relate to Edgar Cayce when he said, “Destiny or karma, depends upon what the soul has done about what it has become aware of.” This makes me think that I'm a very old and wise Soul for being so MOTIVATED to devote my entire life to making this world a better place to live, but I try to keep my Ego in check at all times because this sounds more like something my Ego wants to believe.

As you can see, I don't feel like I have to have answers for everything and I'm comfortable walking the fence on topics that are this profound. I've been studying what other people think about this topic for over 4 decades and no on has impressed me yet.

I'll close with the only Poem that I've ever written, which sort of sums up how I feel about this.


Reverence

Reverence for Everything - for the more we love
Everything, the more we love ourselves
Everything is interconnected
The Body, Mind and Soul
Humans, animals, plants, the earth, our galaxy, our universe
Our galaxy has billions of stars
Our universe has billions of galaxies
At the time of the Big Bang -
Everything could fit on the tip of a needle*
This was energy at its most orderly form -
Pure Intelligence - God
This God is still the backbone of
Everything that is
Everything that has been and will be is God -
Pure Thought manifesting itself using space
Expanding and diluting to gain self perspective


John Rose 1-4-94

* JR Update on 8-4-08: Everything was the size of a green pea

Edited only for paragraph alignment because I'm anal. smiling smiley


I believe that whatever this is that we're currently experiencing, it's all connected. That we're merely drops in the ocean of existence but it's still one ocean. I have no idea how existence was created or what its limits are, but I do believe there's a method behind the madness and that visualization and love are ways to "hack" the Universe. Every action has a reaction, and I think the action of love brings the reaction of love in return, and that, at least to an extent, the action of visualization brings the reaction of what you visualized. There's just so many unanswered questions that it hurts my brain to think about sometimes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 02, 2017 04:10PM

"I also disagree with the notion that cooking food was the fall of mankind. It's too shallow of an analysis. That would imply that everyone who eats cooked food is a bad person, which we know is not true. Jesus and Buddah ate cooked food."

I've covered this topic numerous times because so many people think like this. In fact, I just covered this again in a Video I published last week...
[youtu.be]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 02, 2017 04:38PM

>John Rose 1-4-94

>JR Update on 8-4-08: Everything was the size of a green pea

Before the beginning everything did not have a size.

Everything was smaller than the smallest matter you could find.

Everything was limitless light.

AIN - Non existence
AIN SOPH - Without Limit
AIN SOPH AUR - Limitless Light
KETHER
UNIVERSE



Each level is derived from the previous by necessity.



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2017 04:44PM by RawPracticalist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 02, 2017 10:40PM

Quote
John Rose
"I also disagree with the notion that cooking food was the fall of mankind. It's too shallow of an analysis. That would imply that everyone who eats cooked food is a bad person, which we know is not true. Jesus and Buddah ate cooked food."

I've covered this topic numerous times because so many people think like this. In fact, I just covered this again in a Video I published last week...
[youtu.be]


I watched the video and although you mentioned the topic, you didn't really address the core point nor did you provide any evidence that cooking is responsible for the fall of mankind. The fact that there are many, many people, including Jesus and Buddah, who have had extremely positive impact on humanity and promoted love and peace, proves your hypothesis incorrect. In fact, what great humanitarian raw foodists have existed throughout history? If there even are any, the number pales in comparison to the amount who weren't raw foodists. Cooked food in and of itself doesn't turn people into psychopaths.

But let me ask you this... What would it take in order to convince you that cooking was NOT the fall of mankind?

Also, can you please answer the other questions I asked in my other post?



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2017 10:42PM by jtprindl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 02, 2017 10:55PM

I find it suspiciously convenient that the one way you claim humanity can solve the five main mistakes you reference is the very same way you earn a living.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 03, 2017 07:27AM

RP wrote:
"Before the beginning everything did not have a size.

Everything was smaller than the smallest matter you could find.

Everything was limitless light."

[www.youtube.com] NG @ 11-3-17
THE MATRIX OF ILLUSION

Added: May 18, 2008
Featuring noted experts - David Lynch, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, David Wilcock, David Icke, Michael Talbot, Gregg Braden, James J Traitz, Robert Anton Wilson, Neil Kramer, Grant Morrison, Bill Hicks

...

0:35 MM
“If you want to see fear in a quantum physicist’s eyes, just mention the words The Measurement Problem. The Measurement Problem is this…an atom only appears in a particular place if you measure it. In other words, an atom is spread out all over the place until a conscious observer decides to look at it. So the act of measurement or observation creates the entire universe.”

3:27 MM
“It’s been discovered that if you take 2 subatomic particles, like electrons, and in certain incidences, when you do something to one, it will always affect the other no matter how far apart they are.”

3:37 MM
“Well, how can this be? But what this tells us is once matter is physically joined, even when it becomes separate, the energy is still there that’s connecting it. And this is why it’s important to me because when we go back far enough in time, all of the particles of matter of this entire universe that are expanding were all meshed together in a single particle about the size of a green pea. That is what science tells us today…that’s what the computer model suggest…that if you could go into the universe today and take all of the particles of matter and take all of the space in between and bring it together and compress into the size of a single green pea, that means that you and me and every one of our listeners we were all once part of that same particle that creates this whole universe today. And even though those particles are separate and expanding, and the studies show that they are, energetically, we’re all still linked.” 4:29 MM

5:24 MM
“Everything is interconnected and the biggest secret of all to me is the extent to which individuality is an illusion.”

9:41 MM
“All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.”

…we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.
…we are the imagination of ourselves.

JR Insert on 8-14-08 from “Reverence” file…
Pure Thought manifesting itself using space
Expanding and diluting to gain self perspective John Rose 1-4-94
End of JR Insert on 8-14-08 from “Reverence” file.

[www.youtube.com]



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2017 07:34AM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 03, 2017 08:11AM

jt wrote:
"How do you come to the conclusion that we used to live in a Golden Age?"

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 03, 2017 01:06PM

Quote
John Rose
jt wrote:
"How do you come to the conclusion that we used to live in a Golden Age?"

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]


Okay. These are your beliefs, I won't argue with them.

I'm just going to re-ask a few questions...

What is your response to the fact that Christians and Muslims also receive hatred in many areas of the world?

What would it take in order to convince you that cooking was NOT the fall of mankind?

Do you think eliminating negative emotions in 100% of the population is possible?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 03, 2017 01:58PM

What is your response to the fact that Christians and Muslims also receive hatred in many areas of the world?

Why are you asking such nonsensical questions?

What would it take in order to convince you that cooking was NOT the fall of mankind?

A better answer. So far, most people say something before the 2nd Stage of Knowledge and that doesn't tell us what we have to Correct. Some people will say Eating Animals and that is in 2nd Stage of Knowledge, but Eating Animals only Darkened the Dark Side of our Behavior meaning that we had to have had a Dark Side of our Behavior before we Ate the Animal and that's where COOKING comes into play.

Remember, the Fall of Mankind can be represented in all 3 Stages of Knowledge and I am only interested at this time in knowing what's in the 2nd Stage so we can take responsibility and stop making this HUGE Mistake.

Do you think eliminating negative emotions in 100% of the population is possible?

Why are you asking such nonsensical questions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 03, 2017 04:33PM

jt wrote:
"I find it suspiciously convenient that the one way you claim humanity can solve the five main mistakes you reference is the very same way you earn a living."

If you've watched any of my Videos and read the comments, you would know that I am Not Motivated by Money.

Watch, at least, the first 4 minutes of the Video below and by then, you should have a better I idea of my Motives and hopefully, you'll want to watch the rest as it may very well change your life!


DON'T FORGET TO READ THE COMMENTS!!!

#1 Secret to Success
[www.youtube.com]
15:57 Minute Video

Published on Jul 1, 2017

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 03, 2017 10:10PM

Quote
John Rose
What is your response to the fact that Christians and Muslims also receive hatred in many areas of the world?

Why are you asking such nonsensical questions?

What would it take in order to convince you that cooking was NOT the fall of mankind?

A better answer. So far, most people say something before the 2nd Stage of Knowledge and that doesn't tell us what we have to Correct. Some people will say Eating Animals and that is in 2nd Stage of Knowledge, but Eating Animals only Darkened the Dark Side of our Behavior meaning that we had to have had a Dark Side of our Behavior before we Ate the Animal and that's where COOKING comes into play.

Remember, the Fall of Mankind can be represented in all 3 Stages of Knowledge and I am only interested at this time in knowing what's in the 2nd Stage so we can take responsibility and stop making this HUGE Mistake.

Do you think eliminating negative emotions in 100% of the population is possible?

Why are you asking such nonsensical questions?


Maybe I didn't understand what you meant when you said... "Theodor Herzl, the father of Zionism, states in his book, The Jewish State, wherever Jews go, they carry Anti-Semitism with them. So it’s really an either or. Either all peoples of the world through Humanity through the millennia of time and geographical space, all suffer from a common mental illness or disorder called Anti-Semitism, of which the Jews are simply innocent victims or something in Jewish Social Behavior or at least on the part of their Elites elicits growing Resistance among host populations that leads to Discrimination, Resistance and Expulsion. Which will it be?"

How is Jews garnering hate relevant when many religions garner hate in many areas of the world? Christianity is the most popular religion in America yet almost half of Americans don't believe and openly mock it.


"A better answer."

The fact that there are many, many people, including Jesus and Buddah, who have had extremely positive impact on humanity and promoted love and peace, proves your hypothesis incorrect. In fact, what great humanitarian raw foodists have existed throughout history? If there even are any, the number pales in comparison to the amount who weren't raw foodists. Cooked food in and of itself doesn't turn people into psychopaths.


"Why are you asking such nonsensical questions?"

How can there be another Golden Age when hatred, greed, lust, jealousy, etc. exist?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: November 04, 2017 08:12PM

John Rose:
Why are you constantly misrepresenting what I say?

Tai:
How am I misrepresenting anything?

You posted this:
Zionism: A Key Factor in the New World Order Elite Power Network

It just occurred to me that, as you said earlier, you don't always agree with everything you post when you cut and paste huge sections of text. This whole conversation is probably meaningless, because while I feel the oxygen getting sucked out of the forum for me, you are not even reading every line of what you are promoting and are not aware of the level of offense that is being perpetrated.

when you posted about Mein Kampf in 2014, you cut and pasted a huge clip about "history"
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
This was part of the history lesson:
"Pike, a Satanist who believed in the Aryan (reptile-Aryan) Master Race, enlisted the help of Giuseppe Mazzini, the head of the Italian Grand Orient Freemasonry, out of which emerged the infamous organised crime operation called the Mafia."

I doubt you believe aryans are part reptile, right, or do you? It is more likely that you didn't read every line and didn't select only passages you totally agreed with. Similarly, your responses to Suncloud and much of your kind hearted comments suggest that you don't agree with many of Hitler's ideas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 05, 2017 03:59PM

The ORIGINAL SIN & Our Diet...
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 06, 2017 05:40AM

4 of the weirdest things the Nazis ever did



We can all agree that the Nazi Party was a band of terrifyingly cruel, delusional sickos. What you may not know, however, is that Hitler’s SS minions were also sometimes really, really dumb.

From failed propaganda campaigns to ridiculous assassination attempts, the Germans were not short on weird.


1. Operation Holy Hitler (aka let's kidnap Pope Pius XXII)


Screen grab

In some ways, Hitler was kind of an understated guy. He was a vegetarian and didn’t like smoking. But mostly, as we know, he was an egotistical maniac.

One of the best examples of the Fuhrer’s self-love came about in the 1930s, when he decided that local Catholic schools had a shocking lack of Adolf Hitler memorabilia on their walls.

This was quickly remedied by replacing the classroom crucifixes with pictures of his face. How no one thought this was insane is pretty damning of human intelligence as a whole, but maybe the kids were just really tired of having to look at a an emaciated Christ all day.

Once Hitler had figuratively substituted God for himself, he decided to take it a step further.

And since literally pulling Christ from the sky wasn’t an option, he decided to take out the next best thing: the Pope. Did we mention this was part of a larger plan to abolish all religions and declare himself as God of Germany? Because that was also a thing.

Hitler didn’t want to nix the Pope purely for vanity’s sake, however. In 1943, Pope Pius XII started to publicly denounce the Nazi’s blatant abuses of human rights. This did not fly in Germany. Eventually, the Pope’s thinly veiled condemnations of Hitler’s activities went too far, and it was at that point that a real plan was set into action. Hitler brought SS Gen. Karl Wolff into his office, beckoned him closer, and said, “I want you and your troops to occupy Vatican City as soon as possible, secure its files and art treasures, and take the Pope and curia to the North.”

So far this plan sounds like something a Bond villain would cook up: flashy, intriguing, but not completely insane. Then phase two comes into play, and all of that goes out the window.

Here’s the plan in a nutshell: Once Nazi soldiers had captured the Vatican and the Pope, a second group would infiltrate the Holy City, pretending to be a rescue party. But instead of rescuing the Pope, they would claim that the first group of Nazis were actually Italian assassins, slaughter them all and “accidentally” shoot the Pope amid the chaos if he didn’t cooperate. If he kept his head down, they would drag Pius XII back to Germany and lock him in a castle. Then the Nazis would blame the Italians, and everything would be roses.

Pope Pius XII.Screen grab

At least, that was the plan. Luckily, Wolff realized that this was completely psychotic and tipped off the Italians, who were rightfully pissed. He wasn’t very subtle about it either, going so far as to agree to an interview with a local Italian newspaper, the Avvenire, which is owned by the Catholic Church. The Guardian writes that in the newspaper Wolff reportedly announced, “I received from Hitler in person the order to kidnap Pope Pius XII.”

The weirdest part of this story, however, is that according to historian Robert Katz, assassinating Pope Pius XII wouldn’t have benefited Germany or the Axis powersat all. Hitler was prepared to screw up everything just out of spite. Or maybe he secretly wanted the Pope hat, who knows.


2. The “degenerate art” gallery that was actually a massive success


Bundesarchiv

Before the Swastika flew over Deutschland, the soon-to-be Nazi nation was experiencing an incredible art renaissance. Dadaism and the Bauhaus movement were taking the world by storm, and the art community was looking to Germany for the best in cutting-edge modern art.

Then the book-burnings began. Art now had to fit the “Nazi ideal,” upholding Aryan values and praising the brilliance and prestige of the Fuhrer. Movies and plays were censored, operas canceled, and paintings confiscated. The German art scene was being completely dismantled, and people were not happy about it.

Bundesarchiv

The Nazis knew that people were pissed about these new “creative restrictions,” but felt that they were just misguided.

People don’t actually know what they want until you show it to them, right? This was the Nazi strategy.

To redirect the poor, misguided art enthusiasts of Munich, they would first show them what they shouldn’t want — by organizing an art exhibit called “Entartete Kunst,” or “degenerate art.” The gallery was supposed to showcase why modern art was actually awful and not cool at all.

Over 650 sculptures, paintings, prints, and books were confiscated from public German museums to be “shamefully” displayed in the gallery. The Nazis arranged the art pieces haphazardly to make them appear less attractive and wrote up explanations of why they were inferior, undesirable contributions to the art world and the Nazi regime in general.

Then the Nazis simultaneously opened their own art exhibit, the “Great German Art Exhibition,” one with Aryan-approved art only. This way it would be clear to the public which was the superior art genre, and settle the matter once and for all.

Bundesarchiv

This did not go well.

Unimpressed with the perfectly sculpted, tasteful bronze nudes that filled the “superior” art gallery, the German art lovers ditched the stuffy exhibit and headed to — you guessed it — the degenerate art gallery. In the end, five times as many people visited the Entartete Kunst, thrilled to finally have legitimate art on display. In only one day, 36,000 visitors flooded the taboo gallery, completing ignoring the “Great German Art Exhibition” taking place just a few minutes away.

After the degenerate art gallery was closed, the featured pieces were burned, confiscated by Nazi officials, or sold to museums at auction. The pieces that were saved can be found in museums all over the world today, and the Entartete Kunst is considered by many to be one of the most culturally significant art exhibits of all time.

3. That time Hitler’s “Perfect Aryan Baby” ended up being Jewish


Hessy Taft holds a Nazi propaganda poster with her baby picture on it.via The Telegraph

When you establish yourself as an extremist war-mongering regime, you need to make sure you have some killer PR to, you know, convince people that you aren’t actually an extremist war-mongering regime.

Joseph Goebbels, the head of Nazi propaganda, learned this fairly early on. So, in order to make the Third Reich appear a little more cuddly (which is ironic, since the dude looked like Dracula), he began a national campaign in 1935 to find the “perfect Aryan baby” — a child so pale and Germanic it could be the measuring stick for all infant beauty.

You would think the chosen Nazi baby would fit the white-blonde, blue-eyed ideal, but for whatever reason Goebbels selected a brunette, brown-eyed baby. Mistake number one if you’re the head of Nazi propaganda.

via The Telegraph

Goebbels then set about plastering the Nazi-Gerber baby’s picture over all of Germany. She showed up in fliers, newspapers, postcards, and propaganda posters of all kinds.

Most people were pretty unfazed by the doll-faced baby that was suddenly appearing everywhere, accepting her as an unusually cute edition to the militaristic landscape of Nazi Germany.

Jacob and Pauline Levinson, on the other hand, were terrified to see the soon-to-be famous photo on the cover of “Sonne in Hause,” a Nazi family magazine. Why? The Master Race baby was their daughter — and she was Jewish.

Let’s rewind six months. The Levinsons had taken their young daughter, Hessy, to get her picture taken by photographer Hans Ballin, a prominent Berlin photographer.

After the quick photo shoot they thanked Ballin, paid for their prints, and headed home, thinking that was the end of it. For Ballin, it was just the beginning.

What the Levinsons didn’t know was that the talented photographer secretly hated the Nazis — a lot. Like Brad Pitt in Inglorious Basterds a lot.

So when Ballin found out that Goebbels had created a photo contest designed to find the perfect Aryan child — a child that Goebbels would personally select — he couldn’t resist the opportunity to undermine the entire thing.

Werner Goldberg: Half-Jewish soldier turned Nazi poster boy.Bundesarchiv

“I wanted to make the Nazis ridiculous,” Ballin confessed, according to The Telegraph.

So, like the rebel artist he was, Ballin submitted the photo of little Hessy to the contest, hoping that Goebbels would bite. And as luck would have it, he did.

Unfortunately, this put the Levinsons in a lot of danger, and they ended up having to flee to Latvia.

The Nazis later learned of their mistake, but never who Hessy was or where her family was hidden.

In an interview with Death and Taxes Magazine last year, the 80-year-old Hessy (who now lives in the US) confessed: “I can laugh about it now. But if the Nazis had known who I really was, I wouldn’t be alive.”

And who wouldn’t laugh? With Hessy’s picture, Ballin had effectively trolled the Nazis on an international scale.

The Third Reich didn’t learn from its mistake, either: They would later choose a half-Jewish man as the premier example of what a full-blooded Aryan soldier should be.

4. The “Lebensborn” Nazi baby factory

Two nurses weigh children at a Lebensborn house.Screen grab

The Nazis really had a weird thing for babies.

During Hitler’s rise to power, thousands of babies were born into“Lebensborn”programs, which were basically Nazi baby-breeding factories created under Heinrich Himmler.

The children were raised to be in peak physical condition and were groomed to emulate the Nazi standard of beauty.

They were given a strict diet, were indoctrinated into the Nazi way of thinking and even had their hair treated with ultraviolet lightif the nurses suspected it was starting to turn anything but Nazi-approved white-blonde. Seriously.

Where exactly did these babies come from, you ask? A few different places. Many of the children were the product of the government encouraging SS soldiers to “get to know” the prettiest girls in the European nations they conquered during Germany’s expansion. Then if the ladies were lucky enough to get pregnant, they would be sent to a Lebensborn house, which literally means “font of life” when translated.

As in these babies would be the “font” that would kick-start the Aryan population of Germany and its captured lands, ensuring a smiling, blue-eyed super race. The unwed mothers were free to stay and live with their children, so long as they complied with the home’s methods and adopted a proper Nazi lifestyle. Orphaned children were adopted out by upstanding German families.

Babies were also abducted from surrounding countries, so long as they were beautiful (Poland estimates that it lost as many as 100,000 children during the war).

The darker, “less desirable” children would be sent to concentration camps with their parents. The same was true of children born in the homes; if a child was particularly non-Germanic looking, or resisted Nazi teachings once he or she was a little older, they would be sent to be gassed at a death camp. The babies that made the cut grew up to be some of an estimated 250,000 children who were Nazified under the Lebensborn program during the war.

Nazi nurses wear goggles as they administer the light treatment.Screen grab

Tragically, many parents would surrender their children to the Lebensborn program in an attempt to keep them from the horrors of the concentration camps. Most of them were simply taken, however, despite their Jewish ethnicity. Looking the part was enough for the program as long as you grew up to love Hitler and despise the Jewish race like the Nazi nurses who raised you, apparently.

When the war ended and the Allies invaded, they found several Lebensborn homes still full of children.

Of the estimated hundreds of thousands of children who were part of the program, only about 25,000 were reconnected with their original families.

Many of the parents had been killed during the war, but some children refused to be reunited with their real families, believing themselves to be superior and racially pure after the Nazis’ brainwashing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: November 07, 2017 04:30PM

Hi RHB, check out this video by John. John clarifies how he is not racist.
Okay, John, I believe you. Thanks for the kind video.

Laughter Is the BEST Medicine

[www.youtube.com]

John talks about how different races live in harmony in Texas, which means he is not against multiculturalism the way the white separatists speak against multiculturalism and not wanting to see multiple races living in the same area.

John doesn't believe the holocaust against the jews happened, even if the rest of us do. His dad was in the military.
Okay, some people in the US military supported Hitler, even if they don't share his antisemitism. Here JFK reveals he liked Hitler for whatever reason.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

'Nowhere in this diary, or in any of his writings, is there any indication of sympathy for Nazi crimes or cause.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 07, 2017 06:30PM

Tai like father like son. And yes John Rose is a racist.
You need to read more on JFK and daddy Joe.

When you make a statement THE JEWS are the problem it becomes very clear!

Arriving at London in early 1938, newly-appointed U.S. Ambassador Joseph P. Kennedy took up quickly with another transplanted American. Viscountess Nancy Witcher Langhorne Astor assured Kennedy early in their friendship that he should not be put off by her pronounced and proud anti-Catholicism.

"I'm glad you are smart enough not to take my [views] personally," she wrote. Astor pointed out that she had a number of Roman Catholic friends - G.K. Chesterton among them - with whom she shared, if nothing else, a profound hatred for the Jewish race. Joe Kennedy, in turn, had always detested Jews generally, although he claimed several as friends individually. Indeed, Kennedy seems to have tolerated the occasional Jew in the same way Astor tolerated the occasional Catholic.

As fiercely anti-Communist as they were anti-Semitic, Kennedy and Astor looked upon Adolf Hitler as a welcome solution to both of these "world problems" (Nancy's phrase). No member of the so-called "Cliveden Set" (the informal cabal of appeasers who met frequently at Nancy Astor's palatial home) seemed much concerned with the dilemma faced by Jews under the Reich. Astor wrote Kennedy that Hitler would have to do more than just "give a rough time" to "the killers of Christ" before she'd be in favor of launching "Armageddon to save them. The wheel of history swings round as the Lord would have it. Who are we to stand in the way of the future?" Kennedy replied that he expected the "Jew media" in the United States to become a problem, that "Jewish pundits in New York and Los Angeles" were already making noises contrived to "set a match to the fuse of the world."

During May of 1938, Kennedy engaged in extensive discussions with the new German Ambassador to the Court of St. James's, Herbert von Dirksen. In the midst of these conversations (held without approval from the U.S. State Department), Kennedy advised von Dirksen that President Roosevelt was the victim of "Jewish influence" and was poorly informed as to the philosophy, ambitions and ideals of Hitler's regime. (The Nazi ambassador subsequently told his bosses that Kennedy was "Germany's best friend" in London.)

Columnists back in the states condemned Kennedy's fraternizing. Kennedy later claimed that 75% of the attacks made on him during his Ambassadorship emanated from "a number of Jewish publishers and writers. ... Some of them in their zeal did not hesitate to resort to slander and falsehood to achieve their aims." He told his eldest son, Joe Jr., that he disliked having to put up with "Jewish columnists" who criticized him with no good reason.

Like his father, Joe Jr. admired Adolf Hitler. Young Joe had come away impressed by Nazi rhetoric after traveling in Germany as a student in 1934. Writing at the time, Joe applauded Hitler's insight in realizing the German people's "need of a common enemy, someone of whom to make the goat. Someone, by whose riddance the Germans would feel they had cast out the cause of their predicament. It was excellent psychology, and it was too bad that it had to be done to the Jews. The dislike of the Jews, however, was well-founded. They were at the heads of all big business, in law etc. It is all to their credit for them to get so far, but their methods had been quite unscrupulous ... the lawyers and prominent judges were Jews, and if you had a case against a Jew, you were nearly always sure to lose it. ... As far as the brutality is concerned, it must have been necessary to use some ...."

Brutality was in the eye of the beholder. Writing to Charles Lindbergh shortly after Kristallnacht in November of 1938, Joe Kennedy Sr. seemed more concerned about the political ramifications stemming from high-profile, riotous anti-Semitism than he was about the actual violence done to the Jews. "... Isn't there some way," he asked, "to persuade [the Nazis] it is on a situation like this that the whole program of saving western civilization might hinge? It is more and more difficult for those seeking peaceful solutions to advocate any plan when the papers are filled with such horror." Clearly, Kennedy's chief concern about Kristallnacht was that it might serve to harden anti-fascist sentiment at home in the United States.

Like his friend Charles Coughlin (an anti-Semitic broadcaster and Roman Catholic priest), Kennedy always remained convinced of what he believed to be the Jews' corrupt, malignant, and profound influence in American culture and politics. "The Democratic [party] policy of the United States is a Jewish production," Kennedy told a British reporter near the end of 1939, adding confidently that Roosevelt would "fall" in 1940.

But it wasn't Roosevelt who fell. Kennedy resigned his ambassadorship just weeks after FDR's overwhelming triumph at the polls. He then retreated to his home in Florida: a bitter, resentful man nurturing religious and racial bigotries that put him out-of-step with his country, and out-of-touch with history.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 08, 2017 01:06AM

Key word Tai Jews or some jews? whats racist
I have a problem when someone will say blacks, jews muslims ect instead of some black ,jews muslims are problem just the whole blanket flys the race flag in your face!
Wow I think you have the blinders on Tai

Tai, you say you believe John is not a racist.
So I guess you do not see anything racist in his post below.
or his other postings stateing anti jew remarks
read below did it say some jews or did it say jews?
A spade is a spade!
And John tells you his father fought in the war, What side?
I ask because John did say he was from south america,
Ive said elsewhere I bet Aregentina.
Not a racist ???? whud up below??? JEWS THIS JEWS THAT???

Re: The Myth Of German Villainy…

Posted by: John Rose ()

Date: December 24, 2015 02:40AM


Here is another one of the most helpful reviews…

[www.amazon.com]
30 of 41 people found the following review helpful
Required Reading............
By Clarence Barnes Jr. on September 24, 2013

This book and its historical truth should be required reading in all schools in America and around the world. Germany, German people, Adolf Hitler, have all been given a bad rap by Liberal newspapers, Television, Hollywood, etc., all of whom are owned and controlled by JEWS with their lies and propaganda. The gullible public has fallen hard for all their scams against everyone not Jewish. Jews start wars between countries, races, religions, people, and reap the spoils they created. Hitler didn't hate Jews, he hated Communism which Jews gave the world.

Tai, in Vietnam they have a saying when things seem not to ring true with facts-
He Make Movie For You



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2017 01:08AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 08, 2017 04:38AM

John posted this but oh no its not racist

Allison Hunt 2 months ago
3:22:45 Blatant Jew propaganda. This film implicitly reinforces the Jew propaganda that 6 million died in concentration camps, a figure no historian believes. Jews cannot resist the temptation to reinforce Jewish horseshit. Sniff, sniff, sniff. This film stinks of Jew.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 08, 2017 06:18PM

Blaming JEWS is Racist Rose quotes some nasty racist remarks on this posting and many others,
Can you say this is not a racist posting? John quoting • Allison Hunt below!

Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick…

Posted by: John Rose ()

Date: September 07, 2015 11:48AM


I just watched this 3 and a half hour video yesterday by a guy who is obviously part of the Controlled Opposition, just like Alex Jones and for the same OBVIOUS reasons.

Remember, Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the ONE LIE that is crucial to them and that ONE LIE is that Hitler Killed 6 Million Jews and is the epitome of EVIL.

BULL S-H-I-T!!!

Both Germany and Japan PROVED to the world what would happen if we printed our own Money and that's why the POWERS THAT BE attacked them in WW II!

As Vladimir Ilyich Lenin once said, “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

Anyway, here is a link to the Video followed by my File Preview on the filmmaker:

[www.youtube.com]
JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick
3:27:55 Minute Video

…File Preview…
• From JFK to 9/11: Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick (2014)
• ConspiracyScope
• Everything is a Rich Man's Trick, written by Francis Richard Conolly.


• …and gassed to death by the same people. [This is at least the 2nd time Conolly referred to gassing.]

• It was a world ruled by a super-rich cabal of secret Nazis who had built the Fascist War Machine and Concentration Camps purely to protect themselves and their Money from Socialist Russia. Having avoided the greatest crime in human history they were confident they could Kill anyone and get away with it, particularly if it was someone (Kennedy) who might interfere with their power to instigate phony Wars in order to make huge fortunes by lending Money and selling Weapons to both sides.

• Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick

• 184 Comments / User Reviews



• New 3.5 Hour Documentary, JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick, While Flawed, Presents Valuable Historic Insights into Elite Machinations


• After viewing the names that Conolly credits at the end of the video, including:
Jim Mars [sic],
Robert Groden,
Stew Webb,
David Lifton,
Vincent Palamara, and
Mark Lane,
• I can see how and why Conolly got the details of who shot JFK and Connally so very, very wrong. With the exception of Stew Webb, the other names listed have been described by Bill Cooper and other JFK assassination researchers as government gatekeepers, counterintelligence spinners, or ‘story containment’ specialists, especially when it comes to concealing the pivotal role played by individuals within the US Secret Service who were involved in the planning, execution (literally), and cover-up of the JFK assassination plot.

• Total 9 comments

• truthlovingsoul
watching now and hearing how great roosevelt was….this is untrue. he was a supporter of stalin and helped the slaughter of tens of millions of christians at the hands of jewish bolshevism. he was a traitor to christians and supported their rape and slaughter.
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
gassings with zyclon b have been disproven:
[youtu.be]
[www.youtube.com]
still waiting for the words zionism and israel…… 40 minutes in.
still waiting,……….over an hour in.
no talk of the state of affairs in germany before hitler came to power and the fact that german jews fired the first shot by demanding a world-wide boycott of german goods. hitler was a double agent, to be sure, but the whitewash of jewish behaviours in scandalous and should have been mentioned, imo.
no talk of the transfer agreement? no talk of the balfour declaration? no talk of the uncovered truths about the camps and the number of jews killed being reduced by jewish people themselves?
this doc has more holes than swiss cheese.
communists ARE in control. compare the communist manifesto to the agenda 21 guidelines. identical right down to socialized healthcare, done, and the abolishing of private property.
discussing 911 without mentioning zionism? tsk tsk uss liberty? no?
the media, disparaged in this doc, is owned by whom? no mention? the banks?
agree on the divide and conquer and the forced mass immigration and multi-culturalism being done deliberately to foment inevitable conflict.
all in all, a good documentary for beginners, imo.
• truthzilla
Come to think of it, it did have a Jewish bent…The images of dead jews being bulldozed and or thrown into mass graves is well represented…But, the story is nonetheless interesting. All the things you mentioned are very true.

• Terry Oat
When in doubt, investigate Israel, and Jews in our Government.
Most Mafia leaders were Jews, not Italians.
• truthlovingsoul
that’s why the zionist hollywood freaks disparaged italians. how many mob movies, shows and docs never even mention jews. if we use the formula of the truth equals opposite of announced, the mafia, or what’s left of it, may be their enemy and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
italians to the rescue!
• Eyeswideshut
Watched it yesterday, and someone has commented that “it has more holes than swiss cheese”! While a great documentary it completely left out the zionist plot, and very little mention of the Rothchild family (the creators of the zionist plot), and the creation of Israel. It continuously showed the horrible concentration camps – using the same emotion grabbing, smoke and mirrors, technique that it accuses Hollywood/CIA of using to influence perception! It also left out any mention of the “dancing Israelis” who were arrested immediately after 9/11! Perhaps, this was created for the purpose of taking the jews off the hook in the minds of the people. IMO, it took a bizarre turn when it started talking about Italian mafia influence, rather than jewish mafia influence, given that everyone knows the zionist are in charge of every major center of power and influence in Amerika. But, at least when I use the term “nazi US gubmint” you’ll know it’s meant to be taken literally!
• Jill Herendeen
Of course, there are lots of some TINY details that aren’t quite right. The biggest of these, IMHO, is that Germany’s recovery from WWI was most likely due to its use of DEBT-FREE CURRENCY, as Ellen Brown describes in WEB OF DEBT. Surely, that was sufficient provocation for the banksters to invest in death camps & WWII; as profitable as those activities were for them, the spread of debt-free currency would have been the END OF THEIR CHIEF SOURCE OF WEALTH: FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING. (See THE MONEY MASTERS on youtube.) But this doesn’t in any way detract from the film’s central premise that the 1% are out to screw you in every way possible, and reinstate the feudal age & serfdom.
• JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick
• Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick
• All Comments (6,487)
• marko stathis 1 month ago
100% bullshit! The filmmaker doesn't waste any opportunity to remind us of the Jewish "Holocaust" & "6 Million Jews", but never mind the other 70 Million plus human beings who really lost their lives in WW2! The United States Government is run for the benefit of International Banks & Transnational Corporations not for the well being of the American People!

• Allison Hunt 2 months ago
3:22:45 Blatant Jew propaganda. This film implicitly reinforces the Jew propaganda that 6 million died in concentration camps, a figure no historian believes. Jews cannot resist the temptation to reinforce Jewish horseshit. Sniff, sniff, sniff. This film stinks of Jew.



• JFK Video Strips US Leaders of Legitimacy
• While Francis Conolly's big picture is shaky, he conveys one chilling truth effectively: a cabal of rich traitors, gangsters and psychopaths run the USA.
• This video is an inspired but flawed effort. The biggest flaw is its length-- an exhausting three and a half hours. It should have been divided into two subjects, the JFK Assassination and Conolly's view that the Illuminati are Nazis and gangsters who run America and the world. I recommend that you start this video at the one hour and thirty five minute point. That makes it a more manageable two hours and you're not missing anything too critical.
• Conolly pins the assassination on the CIA and the Mafia, whom he says are "two sides of the same coin." He argues there were eight shooters firing 16 shots, with two in the sewer firing the kill shots. They include Mafia hitmen and hired assassins, most of whom were later killed. He claims the point where JFK's limo had to stop was marked on the sidewalk, and (very hard to believe) the mark is still there! He says Alan Dulles and David Attlee Phillips of the CIA planned the assassination while George H.W. Bush was the field commander. There is a picture of Poppy Bush in Dealey Plaza. CIA agent Bush also recruited Cubans for the Bay of Pigs invasion.
• Conolly solves the puzzle of why Dallas patrolman J.D. Tippit had to die. Apparently he was a JFK lookalike. He was shot by Gordon Liddy and substituted for JFK's corpse because they needed to reconstruct the wounds to fit the official story. His body may be in JFK's tomb.
• Conolly claims that many of the post-assassination "investigations" were actually sponsored by the CIA. These include Oliver Stone's movie, JFK; the documentary The Men Who Killed Kennedy and the book, Blood, Money & Power by Barr McClennan. Actors appeared along with real witnesses in the documentary to steer attention to the "grassy knoll." Conolly argues that many terrorist acts use actors and that the mass media are traitors.
• Conolly effectively reprises the Kay Griggs interview proving the US military leadership are sexually compromised members of the Masonic gangster cult that runs the US. You rise through the ranks by offering your bum.
• Conolly's grasp of the big picture is not marred by any reading of Henry Makow. As a result, he has a socialist paradigm. He argues naively the rich are trying to monopolize wealth because if we all had more wealth, it would lose its cache! For most of the video he has an image of "a super-rich cabal of secret Nazis protecting their money from the threat of Communism." He falls for the story that the bankers tried to remove FDR in 1934.
• Later on, Conolly shows Anthony Sutton and seems to realize the bankers are behind Communism too. He recognizes they created the CIA for profit but he glosses over the Jewish and Masonic dimension.
• While Conolly's grasp of the big picture is shaky, he conveys one chilling truth effectively: the West is run by a cabal of super-rich traitors, gangsters and psychopaths.


• Former St Peter’s School teacher Francis Richard Conolly turns to history writing


…End of File Preview…

Indeed, it truly is refreshing to see so many people who are awake and are aware that history is written by the victors and at the same time it truly is sad to see so many people, like suncloud, who are AFRAID to wake up!

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 08, 2017 08:32PM

Quoting Allison Hunt below speaks volumes about John Roses racist views
read her quote posted to support his racism of Jews WoW Sniif Sniif I smell stinking jews.

Rose posted this hate quote under Everythings a Rich Mans trick pg 9.
And this is mild compared to other post by Rose.

I want to start a new bunness called Rent A Spine.
If you dont see the racism below come see me, get a good deal then maybe standing and speaking out about racism thats in your face wont be a problem rhb

Post like the one below are clearly racist to the bone.
John makes good argument why the USA should become the 17th nation to ban Holocaust Denial. Its way beyound free speach,


David Duke Debates Alex Jones (8-18-15)
1:59:41 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
57:28 MM
David Duke: Let’s talk about the real murder and Mass Murder. The greatest Mass Murder of the 20th Century, I wrote a book about it called The Secret Behind Communism, I even interview and I became friends with the very great Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, one of the greatest men, most courageous men of the 20th Century and I have quotes from him and he said the reason why the world doesn’t know much about the greatest Mass Murder of all times is because the world now is in the hands of the perpetrators.

Soviet Communism was literally, almost entirely a Jewish Condition, a Jewish Promotion, and by the way, Jewish Zionists, as well as Jewish Communists supported it. The chief financial supporter of the Bolshevik Revolution was Jacob Schiff, one of the biggest Capitalists of the world. Now why would, Trotsky literally sat down with Baron von Rothschild of Vienna - that’s written in Jewish books, why would the leading Communist sit down with the leading Capitalist?

The reason was is because whether they talk about Capitalism or they talk about Communism, what you’re really talking about is Jewish Supremacism. They’ve gained control over both things and in Communism, my good friend, we need to talk about this more on your show, my show and the world we hear about the Holocaust every day of your life. You want my opinions on Hitler how about your opinions and all of our opinions on Yagoda, who if you read Jewish publications in Israel, they talk about Yagoda. They say we must admit some of the greatest Mass Murders of all time were Jewish. They talk about Yagoda killing 10 Million Christians in Russia and others and we had 9 Million people killed in Ukraine by the Bolshevik Jews. I’m talking about complete domination by these Jewish elements, these Jewish Tribalists. I can prove that - go to my site - DavidDuke.com - watch my videos on it. And there are No Movies about this horrible massacre of humanity, this attack against Christianity. Of course NOT! All you get every day of your life is about Hitler and the 6 Million.

I know that there were atrocities done by the Nationalist Socialists, but why don’t we start answering the question of why all we hear about is the 6 Million? Why don’t we hear about the 10 Million Christians? Why don’t we hear about the fact that Israel itself, our “Ally” committed Terrorism against the United States? They admitted their Terrorism in the Lavon Affair. They literally attacked the USS Liberty - no question about it. Our Secretary of the State at the time said this specifically that it was a deliberate attack by Israel. They killed 34 American young sailors and fighting men, they wounded 174, maimed and burned others. There was an intentional False Flag Attack. I agree with you - there are a lot of False Flag Attacks.

And then, of course, you have the Johnathan Pollard case who our Secretary of Defense said it was the most damaging spy case in American history. It caused the death of 200 of our operatives. Our Government literally is freeing Johnathan Pollard now giving him parole. This guy did more damage to anybody and yet, this was not a question.

To show you that the Jews don’t Control, why would the Internationalists support the Jewish Racists Supremacists State of Israel and the Jewish Supremacy over the American Media and the Jewish Supremacy over American Academia if it was just a bunch of rich people getting together?

No, there are Jewish Leaders of the Illuminati, there are Jewish Leaders of the CFR, there are Jewish Leaders of the Bilderbergs, there are Jewish Leaders of the Media and there are Gentile Collaborators. But those Gentiles involved - they know who the real Power is - they know the one Force that they cannot criticize. 1:01:14 MM

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire

[youtu.be]
1:21:04 MM
But this book (The Secret Behind Communism) literally shows and proves to anybody, to any thoughtful person, I use Jewish sources, I use mainstream sources, I prove that the Russian Revolution, the Communist Revolution, in fact, the Communist world wide, but it was overwhelmingly a Jewish Movement, it was a Tribalist Movement. … All of the Leaders of Communist Russia were Jewish, folks. That’s the fact. 1:21:32 MM

...

Here are 2 follow-up videos by 2 black guys who believe that Dr. David Duke is NOT a racist!!!

Alex Jones VS Dr. David Duke Review
7:03 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

This guy actually admitted that he thought that Dr. Duke was a racist based on what other people said about him, but once he actually listened to what Duke has to say, now he understands that Duke is NOT the racist - it’s the JEWS who believe that they are the Supremacist!!!


Tommy Sotomayor & Dr. David Duke Pt 2 Live Answering Your Phone Calls!
3:35:14 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
7:06 MM
Malcolm X: 80 Million Black people DEAD, murdered and these Jews got the audacity to run around here and want you to cry for them. Let them go crying for themselves. …and robbing you deaf dumb and blind and it’s the Jews that do that. And some of them blue eyed Jews …that I’m saying something Anti-Semitic. ANTI-HELL!!!

It is JEWS right here in Harlem who run these Whiskey Stores that get you drunk!

It is JEWS that run these old run down stores that sell you Bad Food!

It is JEWS who Control the Economy of Harlem and use it for themselves and for the Benefit of Israel and we’re dumb enough to walk around here joining the NAACP or CORE and think we’re going to be blind to what they’re doing to us. That’s Not being Anti-Semitic - that’s just plain intelligent. You know, I was on a Program here in New York on Channel 13 in which I made a statement concerning how the Jews Control about 80% of the Economy in most Negro Communities across the country and the Jews Organized themselves and wouldn’t let this thing come back on Channel 13. It was 2 Interviews: One was done by Baldwin and on was done by me. 8:33 MM … End of Malcolm. 9:30 MM


10:17 MM
Tommy Sotomayor: So that’s why I took a bit of a pause because I want you guys to take your breathe because you just heard a fellow coon like myself, Malcolm X, because you know anybody who speaks like me is a coon, right? So he’s a fellow coon where he’s talking about this group of people that you’ve been told you can’t speak about for how many years has it been? 10:38 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.


Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables