Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Painting the V.A as a failure Why
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 14, 2017 04:06AM

Trump Extends Troubled VA Program That Pays Private Doctors

By Eric Whitney•Apr 19, 2017

Below is understatment, The choice program is a blue print to break the VA so it can be priviteized. Vets who could not get an apointment under 30 days got the right to go with choice program.
I made an apiontment with the choice program for eye exam in may before I left to go back to VietNam.
My apointment with this program is for Oct, Hum! Choice Program is paying the private sector inflated prices and has a bigger back log then V.A.
It has taken so much money from V.A. aleady VA. centers are being forced to shut doors beacuse of money robed from Peter to Pay Paul- Trumps billionair buddys who kick back.
I said before The V.A. performs miricals with the shear numbers of vets it provides medical for.
I know this first hand being a 100 percent disabled military disabled vet.
You have read many horror storys I bet about V.A. Any large medical hospitals all have problems, but the V.A. staffs are 99 and 9 tenths very dedicated people who do wonders.
Trump is disgusting with his atempting to gut and paint V.A. as failed, Just not the case for those who are pluged into it.
Trump is a true cancer, Only the rich billionair club members will move forward.
I think Trump is going to find out he has fuged with the wrong group of Folks by screwing Veterans. I hear the rumblings load and clear at vet group meets
How long will America be in this nose dive with Chetto Fascisim???
Most vetearns are becoming very angry with Trump now that cuts and objective is becoming clear. IMPEACH and LOCK HIM UP!
No respect to those who gave some, and especialy those who gave all for our demockery. Trump just realy sucks.

It's a fix that hasn't fixed much, but the troubled Veterans Choice program has been extended anyway.

On Wednesday, President Donald Trump signed a bill extending the program intended to speed veterans' access to health care beyond its original August end point.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables