Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Just for the record John Rose
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 03, 2017 01:19PM

John Rose said this did not happen, John rose can you say this man is lying?

Groening, who was 20 when he joined the Waffen-SS, said he was enthusiastic when he was first sent to work at Auschwitz in 1942. He has maintained, however, that he never personally committed murder but has admitted to standing by as thousands were led to the gas chambers.

“For me there’s no question that I share moral guilt,” Groening, then 93, told judges during his 2015 trial. “I ask for forgiveness. I share morally in the guilt but whether I am guilty under criminal law, you will have to decide.”

As a former Nazi soldier brought to trial, Groening’s transparency about his experiences during the Holocaust has been atypical. In 2005, he spoke at length to the BBC about the horrors he had witnessed. He said at the time that he had chosen to share his story to quash the claims of Holocaust deniers.

“I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires,” he said. “I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there.”

Your racist postings about the holocost and jewish people are all lies John Rose, the nazis just realy sucked death dirt!

John you should put in a resume with the Donald Dump people lies and distortin and alt facts a common trait you both have.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2017 01:27PM by riverhousebill.

Re: Just for the record John Rose
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 03, 2017 01:49PM

I dont think sending this old nazi goat to jail serves anyone he has repented.
following orders like the rest of the ppuppets.
I dont see any thing thats differant from what we did in Vietnam.
we were used and we were also puppets on a wall st string.
All wars a crimes against humanity!
Just a shame our cultures dont teach us not to be puppets and value all life.
ecerything you knew about the holocost john was a lie, but you know better than the people who went thru it after reading the 800 pages in your file on Uncle Quitler

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2017 02:13PM by riverhousebill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables