Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

You can’t refute Holocaust denial with evidence.
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: October 24, 2017 08:35AM

Only people who were *not there* deny the Holocaust.  The people who *were* there, confirm it.

You can’t refute Holocaust denial with evidence.
I came across a Holocaust denier who claims that there is a plaque outside Auschwitz which says that the Nazis murdered 1.5 million people there (mostly Jewish). However, the plaque used to say 4 million in the 1940's, then it was changed several times over the years, citing a lower and lower number of deaths. The man I was talking to claimed that the number of 6 million Jewish deaths in the holocaust is fake, because the 6 million figure has remained the same in the face of these substantial plaque changes (from 4 million to less than 2 million).
I have looked online and found that this is a popular argument among holocaust deniers, but I was' able to find a source debunking this.
What would be the rebuttal to this argumen

Someone who doesn't believe that the Nazis killed millions of Jews isn't going to be swayed by rational arguments. – TheMathemagician Dec 15 '15 at 19:23

Just call him an idiot and stop wasting a part of your valuable time of life on him. – gdir Dec 16 '15 at 4:37

This may be superfluous, but in my opinion, the real question is not "How do I argue with holocaust-deniers?" - the question is "How do I construct and defend a historical narrative? How do I construct and defend a historical narrative that touches on actions that cause us to question the nature of humanity?", and possibly, "How do I construct a historical narrative when I cannot and should not achieve a scholarly detachment?" "winning the argument" is pointless and probably unachievable. Presenting a defensible rebuttal is worthwhile. – Mark C. Wallace Dec 18 '15 at 19:44

Does he have proof the plaque outside Aushwitz has been changed several times ? If so how does he know that proof hasnt been fabricated ? – brian watters Dec 21 '15 at 7:47

Like many conspiracy theories on the internet they are based on a basic falsehood touted as fact. The huge stack of evidence of all kinds from thousands of different sources is ireffeutable. The nazis themselves kept detailed files of those passing through their camps and what happened to them. – brian watters Dec 21 '15 at 7:56

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2017 09:12AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You can’t refute Holocaust denial with evidence.
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 24, 2017 02:35PM

There are 2 Versions to this STORY!

The "Official Version" is promoted by the POWERS THAT BE and does NOT want you to look at the other Version so that the POWERS THAT BE can continue to PRINT our Money and make us DEBT SLAVES.

The other Version EXPOSES the POWERS THAT BE and when that happens, the SHILLS crawl out from under their rocks and DEMONIZE those who are knowledgeable and courage enough to do so.

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” -John Adams

Re: You can’t refute Holocaust denial with evidence.
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: October 25, 2017 01:37AM

John Rose says- There are 2 Versions to this STORY!.
John after you take your second walk around the block you will learn there are three sides to every story!

Only people who were *not there* deny the Holocaust.  The people who *were* there, confirm it.

You can’t refute Holocaust denial with evidence SHILL SHILL SHILL very weak evidence John.

slow down and try to focus.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables