Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I am an “Official Version” Denier!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 29, 2017 04:36PM

Hey rhb, this Video is especially for you and it's a shame that you probably won't even watch it and yet, you'll still make some stupid comment or ridicule me somehow because that's what fools do - they talk about things they don't know anything about. Anyway, I actually want to thank you for giving so many ideas for my Videos.

[www.youtube.com]
The Official Version Denier
18:40 Minute Video

Published on Oct 29, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at why the Official Version from Most Officials is nothing but a bunch of Lies and why these Officials call all of their Accusers Deniers and Conspiracy Theorists. From the JFK Assassination all the way to 911 if you question the Official Version, you are Ridiculed by the Powers that Be in order to Silence the Truth.

“All truth goes through three steps. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.” -Arthur Schopenhauer

“If you want to keep something from the people, give them a version of reality and possibility that is so far from what is really going on that even if the truth comes to light it will seem far too ludicrous and extreme for most people to believe it. Indeed, if you do your job well enough, the people will laugh at the truth, call it insane, and ridicule anyone who promotes it.” -David Icke

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” -Dresden James

“The vast majority of human beings dislike and even actually dread all notions with which they are not familiar...Hence it comes about that at first appearance innovators have...always been derided as fools and madmen.” -Aldous Huxley

1,500 Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - Fear, Trauma & Cognitive Dissonance - Fear No Evil - Part 1 -
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am an “Official Version” Denier!!!
Date: October 29, 2017 05:00PM

Here is a transcript for those who want to help me make this a better place to live...

Hello, my name is John Rose and I am an Official Version Denier! That’s right; I know that Governments Lie - I know that the Official Version from MOST Officials is a Lie and that’s kind of how you can tell they’re Lying because they call their accusers the Denier. That’s a Trick that Con Artists use. My friends, if you have Not studied the Con Artists Handbook, you’re Not going to understand how you’re being Tricked and Confused all the time by people who don’t want you to find the Truth. They always flip it around, just like that book by Daniel Quinn, Ishmael.

Takers and Leavers - the Leavers know they belong to the world - the Takers believe that the world belongs to them. The Leavers told a story Warning everybody about the Takers. The Takers came in - they took the story and they flipped it. We’re the Leavers - you’re the takers.

Deniers - Deniers - Deniers - yea, right!

If you accept the Official Version to some of these really important Events, you’re being Tricked. To understand what I’m saying, you got to watch, if you haven’t already, 1,500 Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth. They’re the world’s leading Experts in this field and they looked at all of the Evidence and they came out and they said there’s No way that the Official Version is True - there’s No way - No way - No way. And they were dumbfounded by the fact that most people couldn’t understand that, especially since they were able to Prove it so conclusively.

So toward the end of that Documentary, that YouTube Video, which I actually took a clip of and I used it to illustrate this point - I’ll put a link down to that - like about a 17 minute clip I believe or so where they went to the Experts - they went to the Psychologists - Psychiatrists and they asked them - what’s going on with these people? Why can’t they accept the Truth?

And it was all the same Problem - they were Afraid. It’s scary to think that Our Governments are NOT For Us, but Against Us. It’s frightening - it’s frightening for a lot of people to realize this is really, in effect, a Twilight Zone that we live on in this planet where Psychopaths, literally, Run the Asylum. It’s a frightening thought, but that’s mainly because people are Afraid and they Feel Hopeless and that’s the key is it’s Not Hopeless or Helpless - you shouldn’t Feel Helpless about this. There’s a very simple Solution to Defeat this aspect of us and that’s when we realize it’s an aspect of us and we all Play a Role. It’s a very simple Solution.

But in the meantime, we’ve got to Question everything, especially Official Versions. If you Deny This, if you’re called This Denier and That Denier and This Denier - Vaccine Denier - Climate Denier - Holocaust Denier, you need to look into those subjects with an open mind.

Our History is Not Accurate, my friends. If you Question It, you’re called a Denier and that’s pretty much an easy sell because people don’t want to go there to begin with. It’s comforting to just accept all that Bull @#$%& that’s been Bombarded in our Brain.

Remember, I’ve said before an Idea is like the Covers of a Book instead of a Table Top and the References instead of the Legs on the Table would be the Pages in the Book. When it comes to certain Information about certain Events in History, our Pages, our Books are so thick with so many Pages and so many References from every area you can even think of that as soon as a certain Topic comes up, we Fall Prey to what the Powers that Be want us to believe.

A lot of y’all might not even know that the term Conspiracy Theory was coined by the CIA to try to discredit the JFK Assassination. Oh, you’re just a Conspiracy Theorist - you’re questioning the JFK Assassination.

Well, Trump just the other day I read something about him releasing that - I haven’t looked into it in any more detail - interesting to see if we’re really going to see anything that is the Truth or all of it. You know, why did they cover that up?

Well, we know why JFK was Assassinated - the same reason why they went after Lincoln - he Broke Away from the Powers that Be! They didn’t want to Play that Money Game anymore. Let’s Print our own Money!

No, you can’t do that.

Gaddafi did that - look what they did to him. Germany - Japan did that - what did we do? We enacted an Embargo. We Attacked Germany and Japan first!

Oh but John, Japan Attacked us - Pearl Harbor.

NO, we Attacked them long before then. They were starving over there in Japan. The same way we enacted an Embargo against Iraq 10 years before we went over there and Attacked them, physically. KILLED a MILLION PEOPLE - 10 - years mostly women and children. Same thing was happening in Japan. Men were PISSED! They came after us. We knew they were coming too, but we let them come or the “Officials” did because they wanted to use it as a False Flag. A lot of people don’t even know what a False Flag is and yet, you’re quick to accept the Official Version.

You need to realize, my friends, we’re not getting any kind of Education in school. You’ve got to become self-taught in these areas. There’s a lot of Good Information out there, but there’s a lot of Controlled Opposition too. Remember, Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 things that are True just to get you to believe in the One Lie that is crucial to them.

So when it comes to what happened to Gaddafi or Japan or Germany, we’re fed a bunch of Lies to Demonize these people simply because they Broke Away from letting someone Print their Money - just like Kennedy did - just Lincoln did.

Why do you think we’re Attacking the Arab Countries right now?

Because they still forbid Usury! That’s what this is all about - Usury - Loaning the Money!

John Adams - “Two ways to Conquer and Enslave a nation. One is by the Sword. The other is by Debt.”

We are Debt Slaves! You got to Play our Money Game! When you Play our Money Game, for every Billion Dollars we Print we get 90 Billion! We have an Unfair Economic Advantage - we can Own and Control Everything! Brainwash the hell out of you guys - Bombard you with so much Information - you go to the Movies and you’re being reinforced to put more Pages in those Books so that when you see someone telling the Truth, you’re going Deny - Deny - Deny - look at my Book - it’s so FREAKING BIG!!! There’s so much Bull @#$%& in our Books - it’s pathetic!

How do you get through to these Fools?

Man I tell you, there’s one Shill on a Website that’s always trying to promote Lies - sent a link to one clown and you look at everything he Attacks is the Truth. He Attacks [those who are against] Fluoridation - he Attacks Vaccines - he says GMOs are Good - Organic Bad - Climate Deniers - Man-Made Global Warming.

Boy, that’s a Hot Button, especially for Vegetarians because we think, yea, that’s going to help Motivate people to Stop Eating Meat. There’s a thousand reasons why we need to Stop Eating Meat and a lot of them have to do with the Environment. Not one is about this Bull @#$%& Man-Made Global Warming!

The Power to Tax is the Power to Control. Carbon Tax, oh, I’m Breathing out Carbon [Dioxide] - now I can be Taxed. It’s Not a Poison! IT’S FUEL FOR THESE GUYS OUT HERE!!! I’m telling you, I get Angry when people are so Gullible and are Afraid of the Truth!

My friends, don’t be Afraid - don’t Feel Helpless - there’s a Solution to this. We can take Back Control over the “Asylum” - we can turn it away from being one - put it Back to the Paradise it was. But we’re Missing the Truth about How to Live. We don’t know How to Live. That’s why everything that surrounds Health has to be Controlled by the “Powers that Be” so that Doctors and Nutritionists are clueless when it comes to How to Live - How to Eat - what to do when you get Sick. But you got to believe the “Official Version”!

Doctors - they know everything - Ask your Doctor - Ask your Doctor. Every time we turn around we’re putting more Pages in that Medical Corral, don’t you see? My God, how many times do they say that on TV? Ask your Doctor - Ask your Doctor - Ask your Doctor - that’s Another Page in that Big Freaking Book - Another Page - Another Page - Another Page - they’re the Experts.

No, they’re NOT! They’re intentionally Mis-Directed by that “Sick group of people” - the Powers that Be who Control the Media! Whoever the Media Attacks - that’s a good chance they’re a Good Guy - that’s how it works - just like that clown this other guy referenced to on a Message Board. Everything he Attacked - Everything - he Attacked Organic Food - he Attacked Acupuncture - he Attacked Herbs - he Attacked Water Fasting - he Attacked Juice Fasting - Promoted Fluoridating the Water.

Reminds me of that other clown - Stephen Barrett at Quack Watch - you could almost guarantee if he’s Attacking it, it’s probably is Bad [Good], but there’s a lot of things out there you can Attack.

10:03 MM - Intro
But this other guy - you could pretty much tell what’s the Truth and what’s a Lie just by what he’s Promoting and what he’s Against. It was ridiculous - it was so obvious - Everything he Attacked. And what do you do? You’re a Denier! You’re a Denier! You’re a Denier! And yet, when you look at the Solid Evidence on all of these Topics I’m talking about, it’s clear as day what the Truth is - it’s obvious Governments Lie. The Official Version can’t be Trusted. History Books are BUNK!!!

You have a PhD. in History - I kind of feel sorry for you. You invest a lot of time and energy in memorizing this library in your Brain, you’re going to have Knowledge Filters that ain’t going to allow anything to come in and threaten that Knowledge, unless you have a genuine, sincere desire to help Humanity and look for the Truth. It’s out there.

Look at what Henry Ford did. He spent 5 Million Dollars of his Money, sacrificed his life, sacrificed a lot of Money, he lost a lot of business spending that 5 Million Dollars over a 7 year period of time. Do you know what he did?

He bought a Newspaper, refused to take any Advertising and he lost Money on it. Now Henry Ford was a rich man - he was the richest guy back then - Industrialist. He was a Good Man - a Kindhearted Man. He was a Vegetarian. He doubled his worker’s wages overnight. Paid the guy who got the least more Money than his competitors paid the most. Gave them a Pension Plan - he donated 12 Million the first year on behalf of those. He didn’t even take any Patents on all of his work because he wanted it to be Free and cheap for everybody. That’s how Good of a Man he was. And when he found out the Powers that Be - knew who they were, what did he do?

He bought this Newspaper - hired the Best Reporters you can find - the Best Private Investigators - the Best Journalists - sent them all around the world to dig up the Truth - put out weekly articles every so often - finally put all of those into 2 Books - 500 Pages each - 2 Volume Book. You need to look at Henry Ford - he was a Good Man - he understood what we’re talking about here. I’m not even going to tell you it because it’s going to push a Hot Button for some of you clowns out there who’ve got Books that are so Full of @#$%& you don’t realize it’s making you a Slave! You don’t want to be a Slave, do you?

My God, I talked to this guy the other day - tried to tell him he was a Slave.

Well, I’m Not a Slave!

Yes you are, buddy.

When the Problem that Henry Ford talked about came into America in 1913, that same Dollar is worth about 4 cents today by design because that’s how the Powers that Be work.

Remember, half the Planet - 3rd World Countries - there is No Middle Class - people Starving every day over there - 40,000 children Die every day of Starvation. What a sad reflection of our Species. The other half of us population wise - Industrialized Countries - we have a Middle Class, but what happens every century? They’ve got to be thinned out. And why is that? Because the Powers that Be know those are the Biggest Threats to the Powers that Be because they have the time to find out History is BUNK!!! Don’t read that crap and believe all of that crap you’re brought up in.

Oh but, the Japanese - the Pearl Harbor - they came after us.

No, we Attacked both Japan and Germany with an Embargo trying to Kill them. Germany was able to Barter their way out of it - Japan was Not - they had to do something - they retaliated.

All of the other Stories you hear about World War II are Lies! Listen to General Patton! Do you know what General Patton said? Military Governor of Germany - he went over there - he ran the place - he took over Germany - he saw the French - he saw the Brits - he saw the Russians - he saw the Jews and do you know what he said?

My God, we Destroyed the Wrong people - we Fought the Wrong people!

Question History - it’s Bunk!

What did they do to General Patton?

They Killed him because he was telling his wife and his friends saying, hey; look at what I’m finding out over here. We made a Mistake. There’s a reason why we came over here and Bombed the hell out of Germany so that no one can see that they were Prospering, just like Japan was Prospering. Enact an Embargo on them - Starve them - we can’t Prove to the World we Live on an Abundant Planet.

Damn it all to hell, some of you people are thicker than a brick. It’s for your own good to understand how important this is. We Live on an Abundant Planet. Germany - Japan - Libya – they Proved to the World we Live on an Abundant Planet. What did we do?

We go over there and Attack them and Destroy them. Gaddafi’s Man-Made River - NATO went over there and Bombed it. Why did they Bomb that?

Because that’s what they do. If you read The Art of War by Sun Tzu, that’s what you do - you Destroy the Infrastructure. Vice President: OK, let’s go over there and get them. Hey, I’ve got a Company over here - we’ll build them back up.

It’s Not about the Money, man. It’s a Distraction - Divide & Conquer. All Wars are Banker’s Wars - that’s what Henry Ford found out. It was these International Bankers that were Printing our Money - that’s what the Wars were about last century. Gaddafi - the same thing. Google Gaddafi - what he was doing for that country. People loved him over there - they were Flourishing over there - Proving to Africa, hey, we’re in a desert, but we’re going to make it Flourish!

Can’t have that happen on this Planet because we’ve got Sick Ass Holes out here that Rule everything! I’m tired of this! You guys need to get Motivated and keep spreading the word that it’s up to us. It’s a Bottom Up Solution! Can’t focus on these Sick @#$%& Heads - that’s Not the Answer. It isn’t, oh, look at what they’re doing - look at what they’re doing. No, or look at them - look at them - look at them! It’s what are they doing - let’s Stop letting them do what they’re doing and let’s just Change - that’s all we got to do. We don’t have to go after them and hang them by the balls like they deserve.

What we need to do is just take Responsibility and realize that we all Play a Role in either keeping us in the Hell we’re in right now where everyone is Suffering Needlessly - Dying Prematurely or getting us out of this Hell and Back to a place where we don’t have all of these Problems that are Within our Control. Most of our Problems are Within our Control and we’re being Hoodwinked by the Powers that Be every time we turn around to go Run to the Doctor.

And Nutritionists - what a joke! Why can’t they figure out our Ideal Diet? We have a Species Specific Diet - it gets Complicated as I mention in my other Videos many times because we don’t Live in an Ideal World anymore - we have another Group of Needs - I’ve explained that before.

And any time you don’t understand what I’m saying or I don’t go into detail in anything, always remember to go back to The Ultimate Solution Playlist - an 11 Part Video Series and The Ultimate Schematic - I explain all 281 Pieces. I’m not going to go into any detail on every Video when I bring up a subject, so I’m going to be referencing to that a bunch I have a feeling in the future.

I’m telling you my friends, this place has so much Potential - we have so much Potential and you know, we’re not even coming close - not even coming close. But man, that could change so fast. I’m not sure what got us down in this Hell, specifically; except I know the Act - I don’t know what preceded the Act - preceded the Act - 3 Stages of Knowledge - Actions. We’ve got to take Responsibility - that’s what all of my Videos are all about - it’s about you being the best that you can be - that’s all I want from you - that’s Not asking much and I can’t believe you don’t want the same. And think what would happen if we all felt that way. Think how long it would take to Transform this Planet. I’ve fantasized about it and I’m convinced that if we could ever reach that Magic Number - the 100th Monkey - the Tipping Point, I don’t think it will take more than 10 years where you won’t even recognize this Planet. My God, you don’t think we’ll be in for treat for that? I guarantee you we will. Let’s shoot for it, alright? Bye bye.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: October 29, 2017 11:41PM

Quote John Rose-A lot of y’all might not even know that the term Conspiracy Theory was coined by the CIA to try to discredit the JFK Assassination. Oh, you’re just a Conspiracy Theorist - you’re questioning the JFK Assassination.

John Rose where in the hell did you get the idea that term was first coined by CIA? You are miss informed or just telling a lie read facts of origin below

“conspiracy theorist,” they must also remember that just because you are called a conspiracy theorist doesn’t mean you aren’t one.

Nope, It Was Always Already Wrong
Tweet The Conspiracy Guy
Robert Blaskiewicz
August 8, 2013
Recently, the claim that the phrase “conspiracy theory” was popularized in the 1960s by the CIA to discredit those who dared to question the Warren Commission has been popping up in the conspiracy-o-sphere. From the original PsyOp, so the story goes, the application of the phrase spread to encompass all sorts of nefarious doings, and now people reflexively think that all conspiracy theorists are crazy. The first version that I heard, in fact, was the claim that the term was actually invented in the 1960s, and that grabbed my attention. Really? Never appeared before the 1960s?

An infuriating feature of conspiracy theory is its propensity to take the standard of evidence that skeptics value so highly and turn it on its head: extraordinary claims no longer require extraordinary evidence; rather an extraordinary lack of evidence is thought to validate the extraordinariness of the conspiracy. It is thinking just gone wrong. Worse still, disconfirming evidence becomes evidence in favor of the conspiracy. I strongly suspect that the “the phrase ‘conspiracy theory’ was invented by the CIA” gambit is a fairly radical extension of this tendency, that the mere fact that so many people recognize that conspiracy theorizing is a futile and intellectually unproductive exercise is only more proof to the conspiracy theorists that they are really onto something.

As evidence of this deliberate manipulation of language, theorists offer up a 1967 document released in 1976 via a FOIA request, Dispatch 1035-960. In short, the CIA document outlines arguments that field operatives can use to counter conspiracy theorizing abroad and advises where those arguments might have the largest effect. The document was released to the New York Times, but conspiracy theorists’ seizure of this notion, that what they do has been deliberately stigmatized by nefarious outside agents rather than by the internal flaws of their arguments, ignores both linguistic and historical reality in order to flatter their delusions.

While the notion that the phrase “conspiracy theory” was weaponized has been around since at least 1997, it recently received a boost by the Lance deHaven-Smith’s 2013 Conspiracy Theory in America, published by the University of Texas Press. So, with this stamp of apparent academic legitimacy (I have my own opinion about that, and this is not the venue to elaborate), conspiracy theorists have begun citing this work as an authority.

Take for example the recent article by Kevin Barrett, “New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile,” which was republished at Before It’s News as “CIA Invention of the Phrase, ‘Conspiracy Theory’ to Block Questions on JFK’s Assassination, is ‘One of the Most Successful Propaganda Initiatives of All Time.’” Barrett’s arguments were well and truly destroyed by the rogues on the July 27 Skeptics Guide to the Universe, so I will not rehash the staggering lapses in critical thinking they employ. But Barrett also leans very hard on deHaven-Smith’s work:

Both of these findings are amplified in the new book Conspiracy Theory in America by political scientist Lance deHaven-Smith, published earlier this year by the University of Texas Press. Professor deHaven-Smith explains why people don’t like being called “conspiracy theorists”: The term was invented and put into wide circulation by the CIA to smear and defame people questioning the JFK assassination! “The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.” [emphasis added]

Well, we have a claim of fact about the origins of the term “conspiracy theorist.” This is certainly something we can check up on. I will not ascribe this claim to deHaven-Smith. I don’t recall him making the claim that it was invented by the CIA, only that it was deliberately deployed by the CIA.

A quick search of the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) finds that the phrase had been used in May 1964:

New Statesman 1 May 694/2 Conspiracy theorists will be disappointed by the absence of a dogmatic introduction.

This is two years before Dispatch 1035-960 appeared. If you go to the magazine, you will find that this sentence appears in an unsigned editorial, “Separateness,” about the London Magazine’s recent transition from being an exclusively literary publication to a more interdisciplinary review of the arts.

So, no. The CIA did not invent the word “conspiracy theorist.” But this made me wonder how far back I could push the use of a term like “conspiracy theory.” Using the OED to date vocabulary is a dodgy proposition. The oldest example you are likely to find in an OED definition is unlikely to be the first time the word was used. It might not even be the first time that the word was written down. It just happens to be the oldest example that the dictionary’s lexicographers have found. Nonetheless, we’ll use the OED as a starting point and just be confident that the word has to be at least as old as the first example found there.

The earliest appearance of “conspiracy theory’ in the OED goes as far back as 1909 to an article from the American Historical Review:

Amer. Hist. Rev. 14 836 The claim that Atchison was the originator of the repeal may be termed a recrudescence of the conspiracy theory first asserted by Colonel John A. Parker of Virginia in 1880.

This sentence appears in Allen Johnson’s review of P. Ormon Ray’s The Repeal of the Missouri Compromise: Its Origin and Authorship. The sentence that follows it makes quite clear that the phrase is being used in the modern sense: “No new manuscript material has been found to support the theory, but the available bits of evidence have been collated carefully in this volume” (836).

While the OED is generally considered to be a standard reference work, you can actually push the date back even farther using a more recently developed tool, Google Books. Conspiracy theory is by far the older term. In May 1890, a theosophical journal called The Path dismissed the 1885 exposure of Helena Blavatsky by the Society for Psychical Research, in which it was discovered that Blavatsky relied on an elaborate system of informants for her “psychic” insights, as a “conspiracy theory.” In 1881, the phrase appears in Rhodes’ Journal of Banking: “As evidence of a conspiracy this showing is pitiful, and in any view, the charge is ridiculous, as no conspiracy theory is needed to account for the facts.” It seems that finance has always been dogged by conspiracy theories.

An even older reference to “conspiracy theory” can be found in the medical literature of 1870, during a public debate about the growth of asylums and the treatment of inmates in the UK. At issue were bruises and broken ribs that patients acquired in the asylums; were these the result of accidental self-injury, perhaps a byproduct of methods of restraint, or were these punitive measures or even preventive measures meant to force compliance? It’s not clear what the result of that debate was, but according to research by Ian A. Burney, it pitted the Lancet against The Journal of Mental Science. Novelist and prison/asylum reform activist Charles Reade wrote to the editors of the Pall Mall Gazette about the methods of control used in asylums in January 1870, which he came upon researching a novel about private asylums, Hard Cash. Reade claimed his evidence was a “[...] higher class of evidence than the official inquirers permit themselves to hear. They rely too much on medical attendants and other servants of an asylum, whose interest it is to veil ugly truths and sprinkle hells with rose-water.” (19) This evidence was the testimony of former patients and former keepers:

The ex-keepers were all agreed in this—that the keepers know how to break a patient’s bones without bruising the skin; and the doctors have been duped again and again by them. To put it in my own words, the bent knees, big bluntish bones, and clothed, can be applied with terrible force, yet not leave their mark upon the skin of the victim. The refractory patient is thrown down and the keeper walks up and down him on his knees, and even jumps on his body, knees downwards, until he is completely cowed. Should a bone or two be broken in this process, it does not much matter to the keeper: a lunatic complaining of internal injury is not listen to. (19)

The Journal of Mental Science, replied to these allegations the following month:

It must, I think, be admitted that the difficulties have been real, or surely they would not have evoked such an extreme hypothesis as that advanced in the Pall Mall Gazette, by a well-known novelist—an hypothesis which seems to involve every element of the sensational novel. (139)

In a comparison of Reade’s hypothesis to another one, the journal remarked:

The theory of Dr. Sankey as to the manner in which these injuries to the chest occurred in asylums deserved our careful attention. It was at least more plausible that [sic] the conspiracy theory of Mr. Charles Reade [...]. (141)

This use of conspiracy theory, I think, is recognizable with our contemporary understanding.

What is clear is that “conspiracy theory” has always been a disparaging term. While proponents of alternative knowledge are correct in asserting that it is possible to unfairly discredit someone by calling them a “conspiracy theorist,” they must also remember that just because you are called a conspiracy theorist doesn’t mean you aren’t one.
Robert Blaskiewicz
Bob Blaskiewicz is Assistant Professor of Critical Thinking and First Year Studies at Stockton University, where he specializes in and teaches about World War II veterans’ writings, science and pseudoscience, extraordinary/paranormal claims and conspiracy theory. He is the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry’s “Conspiracy Guy” web columnist, a blogger at skepticalhumanities.com, a regular panelist on the live weekly web show The Virtual Skeptics (Wed 8PM Eastern), and contributes a monthly essay to the Skepticality podcast. He also works with an elite cadre of skeptical superheros on The OTHER Burzynski Patient Group website, The Houston Cancer Quack page, and the Skeptics for the Protection of Cancer Patients Facebook group.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2017 12:24AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: October 31, 2017 12:19AM

John posted Claim again, This time posted under Cooking Foods The Fall Of mankind That the term ( “conspiracy theorist,”) was coined by the CIA.

This is a lie on Johns part. Distortion and lies are tatics Nazis use.
he will not post where there is a rebutal to the distortion and lie the CIA coined term

IF YOU TELL A LIE LONG ENOUGH IT BECOMES A TRUTH RIGHT JOHN?

riverhousebill
Quote John Rose-A lot of y’all might not even know that the term Conspiracy Theory was coined by the CIA to try to discredit the JFK Assassination. Oh, you’re just a Conspiracy Theorist - you’re questioning the JFK Assassination.

READ BELOW THE KNOWN ORIGINS OF TERM CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

Nope, It Was Always Already Wrong
Tweet The Conspiracy Guy
Robert Blaskiewicz
August 8, 2013
Recently, the claim that the phrase “conspiracy theory” was popularized in the 1960s by the CIA to discredit those who dared to question the Warren Commission has been popping up in the conspiracy-o-sphere. From the original PsyOp, so the story goes, the application of the phrase spread to encompass all sorts of nefarious doings, and now people reflexively think that all conspiracy theorists are crazy. The first version that I heard, in fact, was the claim that the term was actually invented in the 1960s, and that grabbed my attention. Really? Never appeared before the 1960s?

An infuriating feature of conspiracy theory is its propensity to take the standard of evidence that skeptics value so highly and turn it on its head: extraordinary claims no longer require extraordinary evidence; rather an extraordinary lack of evidence is thought to validate the extraordinariness of the conspiracy. It is thinking just gone wrong. Worse still, disconfirming evidence becomes evidence in favor of the conspiracy. I strongly suspect that the “the phrase ‘conspiracy theory’ was invented by the CIA” gambit is a fairly radical extension of this tendency, that the mere fact that so many people recognize that conspiracy theorizing is a futile and intellectually unproductive exercise is only more proof to the conspiracy theorists that they are really onto something.

As evidence of this deliberate manipulation of language, theorists offer up a 1967 document released in 1976 via a FOIA request, Dispatch 1035-960. In short, the CIA document outlines arguments that field operatives can use to counter conspiracy theorizing abroad and advises where those arguments might have the largest effect. The document was released to the New York Times, but conspiracy theorists’ seizure of this notion, that what they do has been deliberately stigmatized by nefarious outside agents rather than by the internal flaws of their arguments, ignores both linguistic and historical reality in order to flatter their delusions.

While the notion that the phrase “conspiracy theory” was weaponized has been around since at least 1997, it recently received a boost by the Lance deHaven-Smith’s 2013 Conspiracy Theory in America, published by the University of Texas Press. So, with this stamp of apparent academic legitimacy (I have my own opinion about that, and this is not the venue to elaborate), conspiracy theorists have begun citing this work as an authority.

Take for example the recent article by Kevin Barrett, “New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile,” which was republished at Before It’s News as “CIA Invention of the Phrase, ‘Conspiracy Theory’ to Block Questions on JFK’s Assassination, is ‘One of the Most Successful Propaganda Initiatives of All Time.’” Barrett’s arguments were well and truly destroyed by the rogues on the July 27 Skeptics Guide to the Universe, so I will not rehash the staggering lapses in critical thinking they employ. But Barrett also leans very hard on deHaven-Smith’s work:

Both of these findings are amplified in the new book Conspiracy Theory in America by political scientist Lance deHaven-Smith, published earlier this year by the University of Texas Press. Professor deHaven-Smith explains why people don’t like being called “conspiracy theorists”: The term was invented and put into wide circulation by the CIA to smear and defame people questioning the JFK assassination! “The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.” [emphasis added]

Well, we have a claim of fact about the origins of the term “conspiracy theorist.” This is certainly something we can check up on. I will not ascribe this claim to deHaven-Smith. I don’t recall him making the claim that it was invented by the CIA, only that it was deliberately deployed by the CIA.

A quick search of the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) finds that the phrase had been used in May 1964:

New Statesman 1 May 694/2 Conspiracy theorists will be disappointed by the absence of a dogmatic introduction.

This is two years before Dispatch 1035-960 appeared. If you go to the magazine, you will find that this sentence appears in an unsigned editorial, “Separateness,” about the London Magazine’s recent transition from being an exclusively literary publication to a more interdisciplinary review of the arts.

So, no. The CIA did not invent the word “conspiracy theorist.” But this made me wonder how far back I could push the use of a term like “conspiracy theory.” Using the OED to date vocabulary is a dodgy proposition. The oldest example you are likely to find in an OED definition is unlikely to be the first time the word was used. It might not even be the first time that the word was written down. It just happens to be the oldest example that the dictionary’s lexicographers have found. Nonetheless, we’ll use the OED as a starting point and just be confident that the word has to be at least as old as the first example found there.

The earliest appearance of “conspiracy theory’ in the OED goes as far back as 1909 to an article from the American Historical Review:

Amer. Hist. Rev. 14 836 The claim that Atchison was the originator of the repeal may be termed a recrudescence of the conspiracy theory first asserted by Colonel John A. Parker of Virginia in 1880.

This sentence appears in Allen Johnson’s review of P. Ormon Ray’s The Repeal of the Missouri Compromise: Its Origin and Authorship. The sentence that follows it makes quite clear that the phrase is being used in the modern sense: “No new manuscript material has been found to support the theory, but the available bits of evidence have been collated carefully in this volume” (836).

While the OED is generally considered to be a standard reference work, you can actually push the date back even farther using a more recently developed tool, Google Books. Conspiracy theory is by far the older term. In May 1890, a theosophical journal called The Path dismissed the 1885 exposure of Helena Blavatsky by the Society for Psychical Research, in which it was discovered that Blavatsky relied on an elaborate system of informants for her “psychic” insights, as a “conspiracy theory.” In 1881, the phrase appears in Rhodes’ Journal of Banking: “As evidence of a conspiracy this showing is pitiful, and in any view, the charge is ridiculous, as no conspiracy theory is needed to account for the facts.” It seems that finance has always been dogged by conspiracy theories.

An even older reference to “conspiracy theory” can be found in the medical literature of 1870, during a public debate about the growth of asylums and the treatment of inmates in the UK. At issue were bruises and broken ribs that patients acquired in the asylums; were these the result of accidental self-injury, perhaps a byproduct of methods of restraint, or were these punitive measures or even preventive measures meant to force compliance? It’s not clear what the result of that debate was, but according to research by Ian A. Burney, it pitted the Lancet against The Journal of Mental Science. Novelist and prison/asylum reform activist Charles Reade wrote to the editors of the Pall Mall Gazette about the methods of control used in asylums in January 1870, which he came upon researching a novel about private asylums, Hard Cash. Reade claimed his evidence was a “[...] higher class of evidence than the official inquirers permit themselves to hear. They rely too much on medical attendants and other servants of an asylum, whose interest it is to veil ugly truths and sprinkle hells with rose-water.” (19) This evidence was the testimony of former patients and former keepers:

The ex-keepers were all agreed in this—that the keepers know how to break a patient’s bones without bruising the skin; and the doctors have been duped again and again by them. To put it in my own words, the bent knees, big bluntish bones, and clothed, can be applied with terrible force, yet not leave their mark upon the skin of the victim. The refractory patient is thrown down and the keeper walks up and down him on his knees, and even jumps on his body, knees downwards, until he is completely cowed. Should a bone or two be broken in this process, it does not much matter to the keeper: a lunatic complaining of internal injury is not listen to. (19)

The Journal of Mental Science, replied to these allegations the following month:

It must, I think, be admitted that the difficulties have been real, or surely they would not have evoked such an extreme hypothesis as that advanced in the Pall Mall Gazette, by a well-known novelist—an hypothesis which seems to involve every element of the sensational novel. (139)

In a comparison of Reade’s hypothesis to another one, the journal remarked:

The theory of Dr. Sankey as to the manner in which these injuries to the chest occurred in asylums deserved our careful attention. It was at least more plausible that [sic] the conspiracy theory of Mr. Charles Reade [...]. (141)

This use of conspiracy theory, I think, is recognizable with our contemporary understanding.

What is clear is that “conspiracy theory” has always been a disparaging term. While proponents of alternative knowledge are correct in asserting that it is possible to unfairly discredit someone by calling them a “conspiracy theorist,” they must also remember that just because you are called a conspiracy theorist doesn’t mean you aren’t one.
Robert Blaskiewicz
Bob Blaskiewicz is Assistant Professor of Critical Thinking and First Year Studies at Stockton University, where he specializes in and teaches about World War II veterans’ writings, science and pseudoscience, extraordinary/paranormal claims and conspiracy theory. He is the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry’s “Conspiracy Guy” web columnist, a blogger at skepticalhumanities.com, a regular panelist on the live weekly web show The Virtual Skeptics (Wed 8PM Eastern), and contributes a monthly essay to the Skepticality podcast. He also works with an elite cadre of skeptical superheros on The OTHER Burzynski Patient Group website, The Houston Cancer Quack page, and the Skeptics for the Protection of Cancer Patients Facebook group.
PS ROSE AS TO YOUR CLAIM YOU A I am an (“Official Version” Denier!!! That title is DUNG1 You are an Official Neo Nazi Holocost denialist.
and you cant hide that fact.

Revisonist, Official Version Denier title, No John just say it like it is Commrad Neo Nazi who hates blacks and jews and would love to open death camps again

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2017 12:31AM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 11, 2017 12:23AM

TRAITORbill wrote:
"Revisonist, Official Version Denier title, No John just say it like it is Commrad Neo Nazi who hates blacks and jews and would love to open death camps again."

Way to ATTACK the Messenger! You NEVER address any of the Issues I bring up and You ALWAYS ATTACK the Messenger.

Straw Man!!!

I am NOT a Neo-Nazi, I do NOT Hate Blacks or Jews and those were NOT Death Camps, as you LYING PRO-Rulers of the World want us to believe - there is ONLY ONE GROUP of people I don't like - it's those who you consistently SUPPORT - the Rulers of the World who PRINT our MONEY and make us their DEBT SLAVES!

Once again, you NEVER address this Issue about Money IS the only thing that really matters and that's why you NEVER address this Issue and ATTACK the Messenger!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables