Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Elephants Unmoved by Trump’s Backtracking
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 19, 2017 12:39AM

Elephants Unmoved by Trump’s Backtracking on Trophy Ban: “We Don’t Forget”

By Andy Borowitz

11:55 A.M.

HARARE, Zimbabwe (The Borowitz Report)—Unimpressed by President Donald Trump’s sudden backtracking on his proposed elephant-trophy ban, elephants from Zimbabwe and Zambia released a scathing official statement on Saturday, ominously warning Trump, “We don’t forget.”

The blistering statement from the elephants reflected the pachyderms’ contempt not just for Trump but for his two sons, Eric and Donald, Jr., who are widely despised by the elephant community.

“The decision to lift the trophy ban reeks of political expediency as it worst,” the elephants’ statement read.

The elephants also sent a strongly worded legal letter to the Republican National Committee, demanding that the G.O.P. immediately cease and desist using the elephants’ likenesses in Republican fund-raising appeals and all other materials.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Elephants Unmoved by Trump’s Backtracking
Date: January 28, 2018 10:03AM

Elephants are said to never forget unlike potus 45, and I for one believe them.

I just watched an exclusive interview on Fox news with Host Sean Hannity,

Sean Hannity was interviewing an African Elephant from Kenya Africa, in the interview this elephant from a @#$%& hole region of Africa stated most Elephants are still not moved by Trumps backtracking at Davos. We never forgot that both sons of this baby man love to shoot things in Africa.

Sean has said we should note that this elephant words may well be biased against Trump, Do to the fact Kenya is also the birth place of Barack Obama

my gut feeling about this latest back paddling by Chetto may be the fact with dead elephants you have to dig a big hole to cover the stink!

To shovel such a deep hole with such small hands is more than one should expect rhb

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2018 10:23AM by riverhousebill.

Re: Elephants Unmoved by Trump’s Backtracking
Date: February 07, 2018 06:10AM

rest in peace Martin,

I had the honor of meeting Martin in nha trang Viet Nam years back,

awesome warm aura, today I'm very sad to hear he has been murderd.

sad day for our wildlife friends also,

Blood & ivory: Elephant poaching in Kenya
Martin led investigations into the illegal trade of elephant ivory and rhino horn that threatens the two species with extinction, said Kenyan conservationist Paula Kahumbu. Martin was at the forefront of exposing ivory traffickers in the U.S., Congo, Vietnam, Nigeria, Angola, China and recently Myanmar, Kahumbu said.
"A passionate and committed man who made a big difference to our planet. May he rest in peace," British High Commissioner to Kenya Nic Hailey said in a Twitter post.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables