Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A Special Video for rhb...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 24, 2017 03:45PM

[www.youtube.com]

Hey rhb, I was thinking of you when I made this Video 10 months ago because you NEVER address anything I say and you always CHANGE the subject as you are doing now in my Thread on The HOLOHOAX "6 MILLION" FIGURE DOES NOT ADD UP!!!

The numbers don't add up and all you can do is throw someone's TORTURED confession as if that somehow makes the numbers fit.

The numbers do NOT fit and you are too uneducated to even do simple math.

When did you drop out of school?

Was it in 7th or 8th Grade or did you even make it to Middle School?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Special Video for rhb...
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 25, 2017 12:53AM

John Rose you need to get an education. Seriously, you sound like a bunch of uneducated rednecks who want to blame the Jews, the blacks, the Catholics etc., for their own lack of self worth. If there is some big whole in your life, due to a bad childhood, bad marriage, bullied at school, well, suck it up, become a better person, take steps to improve your life, but don't take it out on the Jews. It just makes you sound like you are stupid.

Date: November 25, 2017 04:26PM

rhb posted,
"John Rose you need to get an education. Seriously, you sound like a bunch of uneducated rednecks who want to blame the Jews, the blacks, the Catholics etc., for their own lack of self worth. If there is some big whole in your life, due to a bad childhood, bad marriage, bullied at school, well, suck it up, become a better person, take steps to improve your life, but don't take it out on the Jews. It just makes you sound like you are stupid."

Hey rhb, I knew that there was NO way that you wrote that because you wanted to look like you weren't as illiterate as you are, so I did a quick search and look at what I found.

[exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com]
AnonymousDecember 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM

All of you need to get an education. Seriously, you sound like a bunch of uneducated rednecks who want to blame the Jews, the blacks, the Catholics etc., for their own lack of self worth. If there is some big whole in your life, due to a bad childhood, bad marriage, bullied at school, well, suck it up, become a better person, take steps to improve your life, but don't take it out on the Jews. It just makes you sound like you are stupid.

So tell us once again bill, what is your level of education? You mentioned it before and it was either 7th or 8th Grade or did you drop out of school while you were still in Elementary School?

Date: November 26, 2017 12:41AM

Quote John Rose-

As you will see in the Video below by Cameron Cope, our Educational System is NOT designed to develop Critical Thinking Skills, but it's designed to reward those who simply have a good memory and the "Powers that Be" know that these types of boobs do NOT Question Authority and they will become our future Doctors and Lawyers.

HYPOCRISY JOHN ROSES GREATEST LUXUARY!

Date: November 26, 2017 01:42AM

I am so glad that you brought up Cameron Cope because I was thinking of what he says when I think of you and you're INABILITY to analyze Information. Cameron explains that people don't really have Learning Disabilities as much as it has to do with their LIMITED Vocabulary, which has EVERYTHING to do with why I asked you about your Educational Level.

Believe it or not, NOT being Brainwashed in our Educational System gives the average person a BETTER chance at accepting the TRUTH, so there is no hypocrisy in what I said as is reflected in the beginning of this Video...

[www.youtube.com]
“Everyone receives two kinds of education: the one given him by someone else, and the other, far more important, which he gives himself.”
[www.youtube.com]

The BIG difference here is that YOU [rhb] have NOT given yourself a decent Education, as is reflected in your comments, and as a result, your Comprehension Skills and, more importantly, your Vocabulary keeps you from understanding the TRUTH - that is, of course, if you are ever lucky enough to ESCAPE your Confirmation Bias.

Do you know what Confirmation Bias means without having to look it up?

I doubt it and that's the main reason why you continue to swallow the tripe that's fed to the masses from the Powers that Be and the Powers that Be don't want us to know the TRUTH about what really happened last century so that history will repeat itself.

You're part of the PROBLEM bill and all of your efforts are counterproductive, unless you want someone else to PRINT our MONEY and remain DEBT SLAVES!!!

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” -John Adams

"Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws." -Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743 - 1812)

“REMEMBER MY CHILDREN, THAT ALL THE EARTH MUST BELONG TO US JEWS, AND THAT THE GENTILES, BEING MERE EXCREMENTS OF ANIMALS, MUST POSSESS NOTHING.” -Mayer Amschel Rothschild on his deathbed, 1812.

Date: November 26, 2017 03:05AM

So tell us once again bill, what is your level of education? You mentioned it before and it was either 7th or 8th Grade or did you drop out of school while you were still in Elementary School?

Quote John Rose-

As you will see in the Video below by Cameron Cope, our Educational System is NOT designed to develop Critical Thinking Skills, but it's designed to reward those who simply have a good memory and the "Powers that Be" know that these types of boobs do NOT Question Authority and they will become our future Doctors and Lawyers.

Date: November 26, 2017 03:15AM

Based on your plagiarized post above you obviously didn’t watch my Video, so I’ll include my notes and a link below where I was talking about how Con Artists Change the Subject and NEVER address the Issues because that’s all they can do.

[youtu.be]
2:44 MM
Now the Problem with having the Wrong Mentality is you can see it everywhere you go and one of my observations I made a long time ago and I see it all over the place and I’m so aware of it every time I see it I literally get sick to my stomach because it’s just a sad reflection of our Species. We especially see it in the Worst of the Worst of us - the Sickest of the Sickest of us - they use it as part of their MO to Control us. It’s all about Divide and Conquer. It’s all about Mis-Direction. It’s all about Changing the Subject - Diverting the Attention - that’s what Con Artists do! And we especially see this in little children, but it happens all throughout our lifetimes in adults. I’m having a conversation on a Message Board with one person right now who’s doing this and what do they do?

They Change the Subject. You see, when you’re dealing with Evil or when you’re dealing with False Knowledge, there are only 2 things they can do. They can accept defeat and say, you’re right - I was wrong or they Change the Subject.

What’s the Best Defense?

It’s a Good Offense - use a Red Herring - a Straw Man - that’s why I delete all of that Crap.

Date: November 26, 2017 04:04AM

quote rose-
Based on your plagiarized post above you obviously didn’t watch my Video

John I said in the post,( Quote John Rose!) nothing plagiarized.

Quote John Rose-

Like Dr. David Duke John ?

D

Date: November 26, 2017 04:10AM

Yes, this post is plagiarized!!!

rhb posted,
"John Rose you need to get an education. Seriously, you sound like a bunch of uneducated rednecks who want to blame the Jews, the blacks, the Catholics etc., for their own lack of self worth. If there is some big whole in your life, due to a bad childhood, bad marriage, bullied at school, well, suck it up, become a better person, take steps to improve your life, but don't take it out on the Jews. It just makes you sound like you are stupid."

Hey rhb, I knew that there was NO way that you wrote that because you wanted to look like you weren't as illiterate as you are, so I did a quick search and look at what I found.

AnonymousDecember 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM

All of you need to get an education. Seriously, you sound like a bunch of uneducated rednecks who want to blame the Jews, the blacks, the Catholics etc., for their own lack of self worth. If there is some big whole in your life, due to a bad childhood, bad marriage, bullied at school, well, suck it up, become a better person, take steps to improve your life, but don't take it out on the Jews. It just makes you sound like you are stupid.

Date: November 26, 2017 04:25AM

quote rose-
Based on your plagiarized post above you obviously didn’t watch my Video

John I said in the post,( Quote John Rose!) nothing plagiarized.

Quote John Rose-

Like Dr. David Duke John ?

D

Date: November 26, 2017 05:03AM

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” -John Adams

"Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws." -Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743 - 1812)

“REMEMBER MY CHILDREN, THAT ALL THE EARTH MUST BELONG TO US JEWS, AND THAT THE GENTILES, BEING MERE EXCREMENTS OF ANIMALS, MUST POSSESS NOTHING.” -Mayer Amschel Rothschild on his deathbed, 1812.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables