Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

google delists Mike Adams NaturalNews.com
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 01, 2017 04:06AM

[respectfulinsolence.com]

Tai, this not old, google delted Adams.
Do you feel they had grounds for deleteing?

Google delists Mike Adams’ NaturalNews.com. His hilarious tantrum about the “conspiracy” behind it is epic, as is my schadenfreude.

OracFebruary 23, 2017 500 Comments

Regular readers here are probably familiar with Mike Adams and his website NaturalNews.com. Forget the antivaccine crank blog Age of Autism, when it comes to wretched hives of scum and quackery on the Internet, NaturalNews is the wretchedest, scummiest, and quackiest. Not surprisingly, Adams got his start in wingnuttery selling Y2K scams nearly 18 years ago. Now, besides presiding over a scammy online publishing empire that racks in considerable green by publishing articles laced with quackery, antivaccine pseudoscience, character assassination, and thuggery, both legal and getting a bit too close to inciting violence, Mikey fancies himself a scientist. (He also fancies himself a rapper and musician, but the less said about his rapping and vocal stylings, the better.) He’s even gone so far as to purchase a used mass spectrometer and use it to analyze everything from his competitors’ supplements to Flint water to the flu vaccine, resulting in pure hilarity (to real scientists) and, unsurprisingly, an interview with America’s Quack, Mehmet Oz, on The Dr. Oz Show and an instant quack bromance. Basically, if it’s quackery and pseudoscience, very likely Adams embraces it and probably profits from selling it. More recently, Adams has become a die-hard Donald Trump supporter and a rising star in the alt-right.

In the interests of full disclosure, I must reveal the reason for my schadenfreude. First, it appears that, for unclear reasons, Google penalized NaturalNews.com today, as Len over at Telapost noticed:

Today someone asked me why they could not find a website in Google search. The website is “Natural News” (http://naturalnews.com/).

Indeed, the site has been penalized by Google. This means, for whatever reason, the site does not show up in Google organic search. I tested the subdomain blogs.naturalnews.com as well, and it too is penalized.

Len goes on to note that he’s seen sites disappear for a day or two and come back, but as of right now he noted that NaturalNews.com is definitely missing from Google Search results. I myself also did some tests and found the same thing. At least as of my writing this, NaturalNews is:

If you are not active in the world of SEO you may call it blackballed, sandboxed, blacklisted, delisted, etc. It means your website has been removed from Google’s search results. Some penalties are algorithmic, others are manual, meaning a person at Google manually penalized the website for violating Google’s webmaster guidelines.

So we don’t know why NaturalNews was penalized by Google, nor do we know if this penalization is permanent, brief, or long term, but this is serious business:

As mentioned above, this could be a fluke. Or, maybe there are a tremendous amount of bad links pointing at them- I doubt that though- the site is 10yrs old.

I googled a recent post and it had been mentioned nearly 3,000 times in just days that I could tell, which means it has likely been cited significantly more than that. That is a tremendous amount od SEO value. From what I can tell, the site should be ranking very well. But, that said, there is only so much I can tell by just glancing around. I do not have access to what I would need to determine why the penalty occurred.

This must be fairly recent as SimilarWeb estimates that 31% of their 6,500,000 monthly hits are via organic search.

When I searched for NaturalNews.com on Google, I got Adams’ Facebook page. I got a bunch of entries about Natural News, including RationalWiki’s and a couple posts by me here and at my not-so-super-secret other blog. I got a couple of domains owned by Adams and linked to NaturalNews.com, such as NewsTarget.com, Healthranger.com, and TruthWiki.org, all domains that do not appear to be affected. But I saw no direct links to NaturalNews.com. On Twitter I’ve been getting reports from the UK that Adams’ site appears to have been delisted there as well.

Of course, it’s possible that, by the time you see this, Google will be indexing NaturalNews.com again. Or not. SEO might as well be black magic to me, and I am not wise in the ways of Google. I am, however, amused at Mike Adams’ reaction. Those of you familiar with Adams knows that to him everything is a conspiracy, and this is no exception. It couldn’t possibly be that Adams did something to trigger the penalty and that there was no malice on Google’s part (which is almost certainly the case). Oh, no. It had to be The Man out to get him, as this gloriously unhinged screed posted yesterday by Adams entitled GOOGLE blacklists Natural News… removes 140,000 pages from its index… “memory holes” Natural News investigative articles on vaccines, pharma corruption, fraudulent science and more. Naturally, the reason Google penalized and “delisted” his website is retaliation:

Late last week, I received a direct threat that warned if I did not take steps to destroy Alex Jones and InfoWars, I would be targeted for destruction in a campaign of smears, censorship and defamation.

Instead of giving in to the enemy, I refused to take the bait and went public with details of the threat, warning everyone in the new media that sinister forces were now being pursued to undermine and silence every anti-establishment (and pro-Trump) voice on the internet.

True to form, today the entire Natural News website has been blacklisted by Google, entirely without warning.

As is his usual M.O., Adams linked the delisting of his flagship website to…well, everything, including the fall of Milo Yiannopoulos, the alt right troll known for his misogyny, slurs against and outing of LGBT people, and general nastiness. Apparently, none of that was too much for conservatives who embraced him for being “politically incorrect,” but when he spoke way too blithely about pedophilia, even appearing to defend it and joke about his molestation by a priest as having taught him how to give better fellatio, that was too much and he was disinvited from speaking at this week’s CPAC conservative gathering and forced to resign from Breitbart. Of course, it was the “opposition research” and a “cynical media witch hunt” that brought him down. Then there’s InfoWars having been “blackballed” by AdRoll, thus cutting into Alex Jones’ profits. Then, of course, there were those evil liberals pummeling the Shopify e-commerce platform to dump the Breitbart online store. Then there was this:

Today, Natural News has been hit by Google, which has blacklisted the entire Natural News domain and removed over 140,000 pages from its index. The take down of Natural News happened this morning, and it follows a pattern of censorship we’re seeing being leveled against other pro-Trump websites. Google sent no warning whatsoever to our “webmaster tools” email address on file with them. The shut off of Natural News was clearly driven by a human decision, not an algorithm. We’re currently attempting to determine Google’s claimed justification for censoring our entire website, and we hope to have NaturalNews.com restored in Google’s index.

Schadenfreude feels so good. I truly enjoyed reading Adams’ rant about how you are “witnessing a modern-day book burning by the internet Gestapo that now decides what knowledge you’re never allowed to access… especially because much of that knowledge can help set humanity free.” I mean, I knew Adams was grandiose, but this is ridiculous, so much so that it’s worth quoting at more length than I normally do, so that you, too, can laugh at it without actually having to visit NaturalNews.com (although feel free to do so if you like, and tell Adams Orac sent you). Read it in all its unhinged glory:

Natural News is, of course, one of the world’s top educational and activism sources exposing the lies of dangerous medicine, toxic mercury in vaccines, the corporate-quack science behind GMOs, cancer industry fraud and so on. By providing truthful, empowering and passionate information to the public, we harm the profit model of the corrupt medical cartels that fund the media, lobby the government and influence internet gatekeepers with advertising money. (Google has already declared war on natural medicine and nutritional supplements, all but banning them from being advertised on Google Adsense.)

The removal of Natural News from Google’s index means that millions of people may now be unnecessarily harmed by toxic medicines, herbicides and brain-damaging mercury in vaccines because they are being denied the “other side of the story” that’s censored by the corporate-controlled media. By censoring Natural News, Google is, in effect, siding with the criminal pharmaceutical industry that has been charged with multiple felony crimes and caught bribing doctors, fraudulently altering scientific studies, conducting medical experiments on children and price fixing their drugs to maximize profits.

In effect, censorship of Natural News is part of the establishment’s war on humanity which includes depopulation measures (Bill Gates), covert infertility vaccines, corporate-run media disinfo campaigns and a full-on assault against scientific truth and free speech conducted in the public interest.

Won’t someone think of the children? Not surprisingly, the almost as quacky Jon Rappoport is standing behind Mike Adams in his hour of need. Of course, Adams will look very silly if this was just a glitch and his site is relisted tomorrow. I’m hoping that doesn’t happen, but how Google operates is the very blackest of black boxes. Who knows what happened. I’m hoping the delisting sticks but fearing it won’t.

In any case, Adams is either really delusional or thinks incredibly little of his readers if he can say with a straight face that Natural News is one of the worlds “top educational and activism sources.” In reality, it is, as I said above, the wretchedest of wretched hives of scum and quackery, now seasoned with alt right, Trump-worshiping misogyny, racism, bigotry against transgendered people, and general right wing batshit nuttiness. Even more hilarious is his claim that “millions of people” might now be harmed by the evil toxins, vaccines, herbicides, and everything else Adams likes to rant about.

I have to wonder, naturally, whether Google’s decision to delist NaturalNews.com is part of its attempt to clean up fake news. To be honest, as much as I despise Adams and his website, I’m not sure that NaturalNews.com qualifies as fake news. Adams rarely makes up stories out of whole cloth. Rather, like every good propagandist he takes existing news stories and information sources, cherry picks from them, and then weaves them together into a deceptive, biased tale designed to rile up his readers by confirming their conspiracy theories, all while misrepresenting science and evidence to fuel his quackery-supporting narratives. That’s why I don’t really consider NaturalNews.com to be a fake news site, but more like a whackaloon conspiracy theory and quackery website. I realize that that could be a distinction without a true difference.

On the other hand, it’s a fine line between what Adams does and fake news; I’m not always sure where I’d draw it. Even so, there’s no doubt that Adams’ website had serious Google juice, given all the citations, incoming links, and, these days above all, the social media shares, all coupled with a lot of traffic and reach. And that was a problem. His “fake medicine” and conspiracy theory articles were very widely shared on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media, and Adams has been very SEO-, social media-, and web-savvy for a very long time. His ridiculous articles promoting ridiculous conspiracy theories (that is, when he wasn’t gloating over the deaths of celebrities who used conventional medicine to treat their cancer), had a wide reach and were not infrequently shared by people on Facebook who really should know better. Since he went all in for Donald Trump, his reach has only grown, as he has become a rising star in the alt right.

Like the alt right, he’s very good at playing the martyr, persecuted in this case for…well, just read:

It’s clear to me that Natural News is being targeted primarily because of our support for President Trump and his review of vaccine safety. It is now apparent that any person who engages in real science, critical thinking or any attempt to protect children from the brain damaging effects of mercury in vaccines is going to be silenced, discredited, smeared and blacklisted. This is an astonishing realization about the depths of total corruption in society today and how the medical cartels control information to maximize their profits off human suffering.

Or, it could just be that Adams tried something with his website that Google didn’t like, like bogus links, cloaking, spoofing, or doorway pages. Or something else that Google doesn’t like. There’s no way of knowing. As I said before, Google’s search algorithms are the blackest of black boxes.

I am, however, very much enjoying my schadenfreude, and will continue to do so as long as Adams’ site is delisted and he continues his tirades against Google and his victimhood conspiracies. I just started listening to Adams’ podcast about the whole thing:

I’m sorry, I had to stop when Adams started to brag about how NaturalNews.com is true journalism that cites all its sources and does in-depth analysis. I couldn’t stop laughing.

ADDENDUM: Adams’ followup post, Beyond fake news… How Google just became FAKE SEARCH by blacklisting independent journalism, is even more hilariously epic in its overwrought language.

I can’t help but post this clip to indulge my schadenfreude:

ADDENDUM #2: Apparently, now Adams is trying to sell his readers on the idea that Google’s delisting of NaturalNews.com is a prelude to, well, just look at the title: RED ALERT: Fascist Google begins PURGE of pro-Trump websites as prelude to massive false flag or coup attempt. I wonder what Mikey will have to say when that purge and coup attempt never happen

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2017 04:10AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: google delists Mike Adams NaturalNews.com
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 01, 2017 05:44AM

RHB
Tai, this not old, google delted Adams.
Do you feel they had grounds for deleteing

Tai
I don't know why they deleted it. I can't comment.

I didn't see anything yet credible to discredit his accredited lab. Some slander is not sufficient.

Date: December 01, 2017 05:57AM

Respectful Insolence:
More recently, Adams has become a die-hard Donald Trump supporter and a rising star in the alt-right.

Mike Adams:
Both the Alt-Right and Alt-Left must be rejected by all of us who demand peace for our nation. We must not allow the extremists and haters to control the narrative that leads this country down the path of domestic terrorism and domestic war.
But that’s not the world in which we live, sadly. Instead, we get to deal with Antifa and the KKK… Redneck Revolt and White Supremecists. Is it just me, or are you tired of the extremists running around the cities of our country, acting like they rule the place? It’s time for the adults in the room to take back this country, restore reason and rationality and end the stupidity, hatred, bigotry and censorship that’s now plunging us all toward civil war.

[mikeadams.news]

Tai:
It sounds to me like Respectful insolence Is slandering Mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2017 06:11AM by Tai.

Date: December 01, 2017 07:26AM

Jennifer I went to MikeAdams News, The headliner by Adams- Health Ranger Denounces Alt Right Alt Left Violence.
(leftest not qualified) in his quote?
Note he turns left and right quoting No violence,

I ask Can violent right wingers stay and participate in a free society?

quote Mike Adams-
In effect, as I have explained in this podcast, Leftists are proving they are not qualified to participate in a free society.

Note in above quote only the left can he find fault? Not qualified!
Does that maybe indicate He might be leaning just a tad to the right?
Hum.

Date: December 01, 2017 10:10AM

So many web sites say the same thing about Mike Adams, He made the quote about killing GMO scientist.

Tai I said before if this was not true Adams would have sued for slander
no doubt!

SCIENCE FOR THE CURIOUS
(Discover)

Collide-a-Scape

« Mike Adams, Monsanto, Nazis, and a Very Disturbing Article Mike Adams Capitalizes on the Myth Spread by Vandana Shiva »

Mike Adams Escalates his Ugly Anti-GMO Campaign

By Keith Kloor | July 24, 2014 9:10 am

I recently discussed what is perhaps the most twisted, disgusting anti-GMO tract ever written. It’s by Mike Adams, who as Jon Entine said earlier this year, is “a titan in the booming alternative lifestyle business, running dozens of websites promoting ‘natural’ products, many of them bogus or dangerous, which he relentlessly hawks online.”

The main communication portal for Adams is Naturalnews.com. According to Alexa, the site receives 219, 877 daily unique visitors and 407, 386 daily pageviews. Dr. Oz featured Adams on his show several months ago. Earlier this week, Adams published a screed at his main site that carried this headline:

Biotech genocide, Monsanto collaborators and the Nazi legacy of ‘science’ as justification for murder
The article was accompanied by Nazi imagery and horrible pictures of the Holocaust. Adams equated Hitler’s propagandists with today’s media outlets and journalists who “have signed on to accelerate heinous crimes being committed against humanity under the false promise of ‘feeding the world’ with toxic GMOs.” Adams refers to this as a modern-day genocide being perpetrated by “Monsanto collaborators.”

As if this wasn’t bad enough, Adams then chillingly suggests (his emphasis),

that it is the moral right — and even the obligation — of human beings everywhere to actively plan and carry out the killing of those engaged in heinous crimes against humanity.
This creepy, disturbing rant has taken a darker turn. Today, I woke up to an update posted by Adams:

After this story was first published, someone has indeed launched a website that appears to be inspired by a suggestion from this story. The Monsanto Collaborators website lists the names of journalists and publications that the site says have contributed to the agricultural genocide of GMOs, comparing the 250,000+ suicides caused by GMOs to “genocide” and the Holocaust.
Yeah, we can guess who that “someone” is. This update by Adams singles out Jon Entine and the “Monsanto Collaborators” website lists a number of publishers and journalists, including myself.

The whole thing just takes your breath away.

One of the listed “collaborator” outlets is Alternet, which over the weekend published a hard-hitting critique of Adams and other popular alternative health hucksters who, as Cliff Weathers wrote in his piece, “often cherry-pick science and use what suits them as semantic backdrop to fool unsuspecting consumers.” Last night, Weathers contacted me to say that shortly after his article appeared, he stared getting “numerous crank calls.”

Unhinged extremists like Mike Adams should be concerning to anti-GMO campaigners, which includes a shrill minority (amplified by some influential voices) that traffics in ugly, conspiratorial rhetoric. Adams has distinguished himself as the darkest, most disturbing manifestation of the anti-GMO movement. I certainly hope Dr. Oz and anyone else who takes him seriously is taking note.

UPDATE: You may be wondering if it’s counterproductive to spotlight the mad ramblings of someone like Adams? It’s a legitimate question that I gave some thought to before writing this post and the one before it. David Ropeik captures why I went ahead. The analogous examples he gives are exactly the ones I had in mind:

This is no different than Right to Life activists calling for the murder of abortion doctors fueling the hatred that leads some to commit such murders, or people so angry at the government that they bomb government buildings and kill innocent victims.
UPDATE: Mike Adams has responded at his website. I can’t do justice to it. Best that you read it from the man himself, in full:

After careful analysis, I have come to the conclusion that the Monsanto Collaborators website is a bait-and-switch trap engineered by the biotech industry in an effort to lure in support from GMO skeptics and then discredit them with some sort of insane “call to action” of some kind. Click here to see the evidence and reasoning on this. Because of this, I am recommending that members of the GMO skeptics community refrain from linking to or endorsing the Monsanto Collaborators website.

Additionally, immediately upon publication of this article, the usual GMO corporate shills immediately began to spread utterly false and defamatory information about what this article actually stated, inventing false quotes and intentionally citing sentences out of context. We expect nothing less than lies and fabrications from the GMO crowd, of course, but they have taken it to a whole new level in their attempts to silence this powerful story that tells the truth about the agricultural holocaust that has already killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

I have always stated in this story, as you can see below: “For the record, in no way do I condone vigilante violence against anyone, and I believe every condemned criminal deserves a fair trial and a punishment that fits the crime. Do not misinterpret this article as any sort of call for violence, as I wholly disavow any such actions. I am a person who demands due process under the law for all those accused of crimes.”

CATEGORIZED UNDER: biotechnology, GMOs

MORE ABOUT: alternative health, biotechnology, GMOs, Mike Adams

Date: December 01, 2017 12:42PM

I said before Google probly delisted Adams for a good reason.

SNEAKY MARKETING< NOT CONTENT, Good for google! cleaning house!

(geneticliteracyproject.org)

Google delisted Mike Adams’ Natural News website for ‘sneaky’ marketing, not content
Emil Karlsson | February 27, 2017 | Blog

Printer Friendly

It became apparent that “Natural News” had been removed from Google search results on February 22 [2017]. The website did not come up from searching for the website title, articles titles or even specialized searches on the domain itself. It was just gone.

Now, Google Webmaster Trends Analyst John Mueller has directly addressed this issue and revealed why Google removed Natural News from its index (originally found by Barry Schwartz at Search Engine Roundtable). He wrote [a] brief post about this at the Webmaster Central Help Forum where he provided much-needed details on this crucial issue:

So Google is explicitly telling us that “Natural News” is using “sneaky mobile redirects” and that is the reason for why they were removed and not editorial content (i.e. all the quackery and nonsense).

Mueller replied to Mike Adams on Twitter with some helpful tips:

The bad news is that Mike Adams can isolate and remove whatever it is that are causing these sneaky mobile redirects and submit a request to be re-added to the Google search engine.

In sum, we can probably expect “Natural News” to return to the Google search results in a while.

The GLP aggregated and excerpted this blog/article to reflect the diversity of news, opinion, and analysis. Read full, original post: Google Confirms: “Natural News” Removed For Using “Sneaky Mobile Redirects

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2017 12:44PM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 01, 2017 01:17PM

Mike Adams says final solution” coming down ? Sounds strange to me!

(GIZMODO.com)

Google Blacklists Natural News, the Web's Leading Authority on DIY Ebola Vaccines

Matt Novak
2/23/17 2:05pm•
Filed to: natural news

Mike “the Health Ranger” Adams, founder of the website Natural News, in a promotional video for his hemp extract (Screenshot via YouTube)
Yesterday, the website Natural News had roughly 140,000 of its pages de-listed from Google. Now, the site’s owner, Mike “The Health Ranger” Adams, is crying foul. He claims that companies like Google are “anti-Trump globalists” who are waging a war against speakers of truth like Milo Yiannopoulos and InfoWars. But the evidence suggests there’s no anti-conspiracy-website conspiracy here.

“You are witnessing a modern-day book burning by the internet Gestapo that now decides what knowledge you’re never allowed to access…” wrote Adams in a lengthy blog yesterday. “Especially because much of that knowledge can help set humanity free.”

Natural News no longer shows up in results for the topics it specializes in, such as claiming that the spread of Zika is a government conspiracy or that injecting yourself with Ebola is a great homeopathic vaccine for the disease. Seriously. The post was later taken down, but Natural News once hosted a recipe for a DIY Ebola vaccine that included an Ebola sample people were supposed to inject into their arms.

“The real agenda of the humanity-hating globalist agenda is now on full display,” wrote Adams in his tirade. “It’s about total domination over all information so that humanity never learns that cancer can be prevented with vitamin D, or that glyphosate herbicide causes cancer, or that statin drugs are a multi-billion-dollar medical scam.”

Officially, Google won’t say why the site was de-listed from search results, but the company does confirm that it happened.

“We don’t comment on individual sites, but if we find that a site violates one or more of these guidelines we may take manual action against it,” a Google spokesperson told Gizmodo. “Once a site has remedied the problem, the webmaster can submit the site for reconsideration.”

Natural News is notorious for spreading false information about health and wellness. And if I personally ran Google, I’d definitely train my algorithmic robots to at least roll their robotic eyes at the @#$%& Natural News posts. However, the site’s misinformation probably didn’t get it blocked from Google’s search results. If that were the case, there would be plenty of other websites getting scrubbed.

It seems more likely that Google is just responding to technical violations of its terms rather than any political agenda. One glaring violation? The mobile version of the site performs redirects prohibited by Google’s terms of service.

That’s a big no-no for Google, and one that you may have encountered on sketchy websites before. When you click on a link, you’re supposed to go to the website you’re expecting, not redirected to something else. That’s kind of a basic part of the social contract online. Don’t take me to places I’m not trying to go to.

But Natural News isn’t having it. The Health Ranger claims that the website is currently blacklisted because companies like Facebook and Google plan to “enslave humanity.”

“With the attacks on Milo, InfoWars and Natural News, what you are witnessing right now is the coordinated silencing of every voice that opposes the corrupt, globalist establishment,” Adams wrote.

“All such voices are being ‘memory holed’ in the run-up to an attempted Orwellian-style domination over all information run by Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Twitter and other internet gatekeepers. This is all by design. It is nefarious, sinister and represents nothing less than the final desperate assault to enslave humanity by silencing truth,” he continued. It should probably be noted that the emphasis is in the original.

What should his readers do? Adams has a laundry list, but the last words of advice in his post claim that a “final solution” is coming:

Finally, prepare for total war on humanity. I’m being told from other sources that the “final solution” is coming soon from the globalists, and it’s going to be unleashed as an all-out war against Trump, liberty, free speech, natural medicine and every individual who dares stand up and speak the truth against the lying globalists and their fake news minions. The reason they are silencing Natural News, InfoWars and other outlets is because they are preparing for a very big false flag assault and they don’t want independent media websites to be able to counter the “official” news narrative.

Gizmodo has reached out to “The Health Ranger” and will update this post if we hear back. If you hear about a “final solution” coming down the pike, please give us a heads up at Gizmodo: tips@gizmodo.com.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2017 01:20PM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 01, 2017 02:31PM

riverhousebill

Jennifer I went to MikeAdams News, The headliner by Adams- Health Ranger Denounces Alt Right Alt Left Violence.
(leftest not qualified) in his quote?
Note he turns left and right quoting No violence,

I ask Can violent right wingers stay and participate in a free society?

quote Mike Adams-
In effect, as I have explained in this podcast, Leftists are proving they are not qualified to participate in a free society.

Note in above quote only the left can he find fault? Not qualified!
Does that maybe indicate He might be leaning just a tad to the right?
Hum.

Now that you asked me --

Google sensors 'the right'- like we didn't know that already.

Yes Mike Adams is on 'the right'.

Of course, everyone no matter what their opinion or persuasion is allowed to participate in society. Unless we live in a communist country.

I also would like to say that it works both ways - both KKK and ANTIFA/Black Lives Matter - any violent group no matter which side, is to be condemned in my opinion for their violence.

So I would agree with Mike Adams on denouncing both right and left violence.

Date: December 01, 2017 06:34PM

RHB, the only ethical thing to do is to find the original article that Mike wrote and post it here, because he claims that he wrote a very critical paragraph that is being ignored by the media to deliberately discredit him. If you keep repeating what they are saying without finding that original article which he claims will include this paragraph, then you are not being fair to him:

This is Mike Adams comment about being accused of advocating killing Monsanto's people who are committing heinous crimes against humanity,

Here is MIke Adam's comment about it:
[www.naturalnews.com]#

That story quickly became the most maliciously and intentionally mis-quoted story of the year, with media outlets knowingly and falsely attributing quotes to me personally which I had attributed in the story to the German government. This mis-quoting tactic used by the media was so incredibly unethical and malicious that it astonished many observers who became increasingly convinced that pro-Monsanto news outlets had surrendered any semblance of credibility. (It now turns out that many internet-based news organizations changed their tune on GMOs after receiving investment money or grant money from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, but that's another story.)

Every media attempt to attack this story deliberately refused to print the most important quote in my original story, which openly stated: "For the record, in no way do I condone vigilante violence against anyone, and I believe every condemned criminal deserves a fair trial and a punishment that fits the crime. Do not misinterpret this article as any sort of call for violence, as I wholly disavow any such actions. I am a person who demands due process under the law for all those accused of crimes."

Not one attack piece in the media dared print that statement. They all engaged in malicious misquoting in order to paint a falsehood, which is precisely the kind of junk science tactic used by the biotech industry itself to commit scientific fraud.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 01, 2017 08:42PM

Date: December 02, 2017 04:54AM

Here is the original article. I finally found it. Mike Adams is vindicated in his original post. As he said, the media was taking a quote out of context and IGNORING his major disclaimer. It is VERY UNETHICAL JOURNALISM to ignore his disclaimer! This is a very long article, so please take the time to scroll down and see my enlarged printing of Mike Adams's explicit message of non violence and pursuing justice through a court of law.

[web.archive.org]

Biotech genocide, Monsanto collaborators and the Nazi legacy of 'science' as justification for murder
Monday, July 21, 2014
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Monsanto is widely recognize as the most hated and most evil corporation on the planet. Even so, several internet-based media websites are now marching to Monsanto's orders, promoting GMOs and pursuing defamatory character assassination tactics against anyone who opposes GMOs, hoping to silence their important voices.

These Monsanto collaborator sites tend to be "leftist" publications but also include at least one prominent business and finance publisher on the political right. All of them are Monsanto collaborators who have signed on to accelerate heinous crimes being committed against humanity under the false promise of "feeding the world" with toxic GMOs.

Monsanto is called the IG Farben of the modern world because its actions reflect the kind of crimes against humanity that remind me of those pursued by IG Farben, the chemical conglomerate run by Nazi collaborators during the Adolf Hitler regime. IG Farben used Jewish prisoners as human guinea pigs in horrific medical experiments, and the company pioneered so-called "science-based breakthroughs" for the development of psychiatric drugs, chemical pesticides, chemotherapy agents and gas chamber death chemicals like Zyklon B.

The entire Nazi regime, by the way, was based on invoking "science" as its justifying foundation. The killing of Jews was based in "science," as was Hitler's desire to use genocide to "cleanse the human race" by killing off those he saw as "genetically inferior." Science was the buzzword of the Nazi regime, and it was used to justify almost every crime carried out by the Nazi regime.

(photos)

Anyone who resisted the Nazi regime was condemned as "anti-science" in precisely the same way that anyone who now questions the wisdom of unleashing genetically modified seeds into the open environment is also called "anti-science." But questioning science is not "anti" science at all -- it is an inherent part of the scientific process. That's a fact that the biotech industry has conveniently forgotten. Their stance today is that no one can ever question the "science" of GMOs, period.

Thus, GMOs aren't based in science at all. They are the domain of a radical cult where questions are not allowed and critical thinking is condemned and censored.

Nazi collaborators
"Nazi collaborators" were individuals and corporations that promoted the power and reach of the Nazi party, publishing pro-Nazi propaganda and attacking anyone who criticized Adolf Hitler or the Nazi regime. Collaborators included many scientists, academics, publishers and of course politicians, all of whom played key roles in furthering the genocide that saw over six million Jews heartlessly slaughtered by the Nazi regime.

Today, a number of once-independent media sites are selling out to corporate interests and quickly becoming Monsanto collaborators. This is readily apparent by noticing which media sites attack Dr. Mercola, the Food Babe, Jeffrey Smith, the Health Ranger or anyone else fighting against the scourge of GMO genocide against humanity. These attacks all have one thing in common: they are orchestrated by paid biotech muckrakers -- people I call "Monsanto collaborators."

Parallels to the Nazi regime are numerous. GMOs, after all, are genetically engineered to either grow poison in the plant or to resist deadly poisons sprayed on the crops. In both cases, GMOs expose the public to toxic, cancer-causing chemicals that kill people just as effectively (although not as quickly) as Zyklon B. The Nazi Regime was also steeped in the use of deadly chemicals to accomplish its goals, and just like the biotech industry, the Nazis weren't afraid to use human subjects as guinea pigs in large-scale medical experiments. (The U.S. government also continued this tradition under the National Institutes of Health, orchestrating inhumane medical experiments on prisoners in Guatemala.)

Here's what GMO chemicals did to rats in the Seralini study, the study that the biotech industry desperately sought to have retracted and buried:

(horrible disgusting photos shown in link above)

Both Nazis and Monsanto also believe that the power to control human destiny should be concentrated in the hands of a very small number of people who dictate terms to everyone else. In a world where every agricultural crop is based on a patented seed controlled by a greed-driven corporation, humans can never truly be free. This was also the aim of the Nazi regime, which sought to command all "human resources" in a mandatory push to build Adolf Hitler's utopian society.

That utopian society sounds a whole lot like the "feed the world" mantra spouted by Monsanto collaborators today, all of whom remain utterly blind to the mass genocide they are promoting.

Seventy years ago, people who run these propaganda websites that obey Monsanto would have been Hitler's propaganda ministers, publishing "scientific" articles on the science of eugenics and genocide, and praising Hitler's "amazing vision" for global peace and prosperity.

This is almost exactly the same message, after all, that Monsanto is now fronting: The world will starve to death if we don't all surrender our seeds, farmlands and food supply to this corporate empire, we're told. "Science" will save humanity by concentrating total control of food resources into the hands of the few. Meanwhile, all who oppose Monsanto are vilified as anti-science quacks while all who buy in to the Monsanto genocide are praised as being "scientific" (even though they are nothing more than paid propaganda hacks).

(photos)

German nation celebrates those who tried to assassinate Hitler
Interestingly, just yesterday German President Joachim Gauck celebrated the lives of those brave Nazi officers who attempted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944. (1) Their attempted Wolf's Lair bombing failed, but it was an honorable attempt to rid the world of tremendous evil by killing one of the people responsible for it.

This official ceremony sends a message to the world, and that official message from the nation of Germany to the rest of the world is that "it is the moral right -- and even the obligation -- of human beings everywhere to actively plan and carry out the killing of those engaged in heinous crimes against humanity." (UPDATE: Those are the paraphrased words of the German government, not my statement.)

This fundamental philosophical truth is now enshrined in history by the highest office of the nation of Germany herself, the very nation where mass government propaganda spearheaded by a highly-charismatic political leader drove the population to commit genocide in the name of "peace."

Today, Monsanto collaborators -- publishers, journalists and scientists -- have signed on to the Nazi genocide machine of our day: the biotechnology industry and its evil desire to dominate the world's food supply and blanket the planet with deadly chemicals that have been scientifically shown to cause horrific cancer tumors. They use many of the same tactics as the Nazi regime, too: intimidation, character assassination, threats and fabricated disinformation. Hitler's Ministry of Propaganda, it turns out, is alive and well today in America. Its headquarters is not in Berlin but St. Louis.

(photos)

Humanity must record and remember those who collaborated with the enemy
Just as history needed to record the names and deeds of Nazi war criminals, so too must all those collaborators who are promoting the death and destruction caused by GMOs be named for the historical record. The true extent of their collaboration with an anti-human regime will all become readily apparent once the GMO delusion collapses and mass global starvation becomes an inescapable reality.

I'm hoping someone will create a website listing all the publishers, scientists and journalists who are now Monsanto propaganda collaborators. I have no doubt such a website would be wildly popular and receive a huge influx of visitors, and it would help preserve the historical record of exactly which people contributed to the mass starvation and death which will inevitably be unleashed by GMO agriculture (which is already causing mass suicides in India and crop failures worldwide).

The crime of today's biotech experiments on humanity must never be forgotten, nor must we ever forget the deplorable tactics used by the industry against anti-GMO activists and scientists. Remember: the biotech propaganda machine not only engages in mafia-style intimidation tactics and character assassination attempts, it also systematically intimidates scientists and uses heavy-handed techniques to heavily censor science journals to make sure they don't publish any science highlighting the harm caused by GMOs.

The now-famous Seralini study, for example, was subjected to an extreme, criminal-minded censorship agenda organized by the biotech industry. This scientific censorship was so underhanded and intellectually dishonest that the retraction of the study by the Food and Chemical Toxicology journal stands as one of the most shameful events ever witnessed in the history of western science. In fact, it all but admitted that corporate-influenced western science is an absolute fraud, where corporations now control the science journals.

Read this extraordinary account, "The price of truth," to learn the real truth about the extraordinary personal and professional cost of conducting honest science on GMOs in a world dominated by Monsanto collaborators.

Also see these hugely important websites:
www.GMOevidence.com
www.GMOseralini.org
www.GMOjudycarman.org

To learn more, watch this interview between Dr. Joseph Mercola and Dr. Judy Carman, covering the dangers of GMOs:

(photos)

Bribery, blackmail and sex traps
As you listen to this interview, keep in mind that nearly every defamation attack leveled against Dr. Mercola is entirely due to his whistle-blowing on the issue of GMOs. Although attacks on Dr. Mercola, or Jeffrey Smith or others may appear to be based on other topics, they are all orchestrated by the biotech industry in an effort to smear individuals who can't be bought off.

When scientists or journalists can be bought off, they accept "consulting fees" or "donations" to their non-profits, and then suddenly the publication they run starts churning out stories that attack anti-GMO activists. We're seeing an escalation of such activities as the biotech industry reaches a state of desperation, knowing they will ultimately lose the war over mandatory GMO labeling because a tipping point of GMO awareness has now been reached.

Furthermore, the argument that GMOs should never be labeled is an empty one. In a society where foods are required to be labeled if they are "processed in a facility that also processes nuts," it's obvious that GMO labeling makes instant sense. Only the GMO industry wants to force consumers to keep accidentally purchasing their products while hiding that fact from consumers for as long as possible. It's shameful, and every food company that has funded opposition against GMO labeling state laws should be permanently boycotted.

As the Organic Consumers Association points out, these traitorous brands -- more "Monsanto collaborators" -- include Kellogg's (Kashi, Bear Naked, Morningstar Farms); General Mills (Muir Glen, Cascadian Farm, Larabar); Dean Foods (Horizon, Silk, White Wave); Smucker's (R.W. Knudsen, Santa Cruz Organic); Coca-Cola (Honest Tea, Odwalla); Safeway (Organics); Kraft (Boca Burgers and Back to Nature); Con-Agra (Orville Redenbacher's Organic, Hunt's Organic, Lightlife); and PepsiCo (Naked Juice, Tostito's Organic, Tropicana Organic)

Out of this desperation of knowing they are losing, the biotech industry bribes media outlets (or threatens them) to try to "persuade" them to switch sides to a pro-GMO bias. This is exactly what happened to an "alternative" media website that's now run by an editor who routinely attacks nutritional supplements, alternative medicine and GMO labeling advocates. (The site is losing readers by the hour, however, as readers see right through the propaganda.)

I've also seen this happen to a prominent environmental news website that now publishes hit pieces on anti-GMO activists. As we see time and time again, these editors were either bought off or threatened with blackmail using sex sting operations (or something else equally embarrassing). And when they can't find real dirt on anti-GMO activists, they simply invent whatever they want to write and publish that.

Cash and blackmail -- sometimes both -- are the tools used by the biotech industry to sway public opinion. Sex traps are routinely attempted against outspoken anti-GMO activists in an effort to create photographic or video evidence which can be used to blackmail them. I personally know of one person in the alternative news industry who was nearly caught in a prostitute sex trap sting, and efforts are constantly under way to undermine the credibility of independent media personalities who can't be fired, censored or otherwise silenced.

It is no exaggeration to say that the biotech mafia is the most evil, most dangerous and most criminally-orchestrated group in America day, surpassing even the tactics of urban drug gangs and Wall Street investment bankers. But just like the Nazi regime, the biotech regime will also fall and I see a day when Monsanto collaborators are tracked down, arrested and tried for their crimes against humanity in a court of law. For the record, in no way do I condone vigilante violence against anyone, and I believe every condemned criminal deserves a fair trial and a punishment that fits the crime. Do not misinterpret this article as any sort of call for violence, as I wholly disavow any such actions. I am a person who demands due process under the law for all those accused of crimes.

But what is the appropriate punishment for the criminal act of unleashing genetic pollution across our planet, contributing to mass crop failures, collapsing indigenous seed diversity, instigating widespread human starvation, suppressing scientific knowledge and dousing the world's farmlands with the toxic chemical glyphosate? How do you even decide on a punishment that can fit the scale and magnitude of such a collection of crimes?

Tracking down Nazi war criminals
That's why it is so important right now to document all the Monsanto collaborators and make sure they are held accountable for their actions. "Operation Last Chance" is a group dedicated to hunting down escaped Nazi war criminals, hoping to bring them to trial before they die. (2) The group uses tactics like posting photos of the war criminals and offering rewards for information leading to their capture.

One day in the not-too-distant future, I predict a similar tactic will likely be used to hunt down and arrest Monsanto collaborators: the scientists, journalists, politicians, food companies and other enablers who helped this corporation commit the mass murder against humanity that I believe has already begun. Many will attempt to flee, hide from authorities, change their names or otherwise escape responsibility for their crimes against humanity, but teams of "Monsanto collaborator hunters" will likely be offered financial rewards for bringing these individuals to justice. Maybe someone will launch a Kickstarter project called "Operation roundup."

For this reason, all Monsanto collaborators need to be documented now, with their names, photos, public statements and other details that might someday make tracking them down easier so that they can be brought to justice in a court of law (added for clarification). You can rest assured, by the way, that the biotech industry has already fully documented all anti-GMO activists. Such a project is outside the scope of Natural News, of course, but this is the perfect project for an activist group that knows how to operate anonymously (for their own protection). The project should also involve printing hard copies so that the evidence survives a catastrophic failure of the power grid and internet infrastructure.

If anyone out there takes on such a project, please alert Natural News so that we can report on this newsworthy event. And if you do pursue such a project, for your own sake stay 100% anonymous with your web hosting and contact details or you will be putting your very life in danger. It has already been made clear to me that the biotech industry will stop at absolutely nothing to intimidate or silence its opposition.

Celebrate those independent media outlets that stand firm for Team Humanity while facing down tremendous evil
As all this is taking place, it's important to remember all the independent media sites that have held their ground in the face of tremendous evil. Quite a collection of independent media websites continue to broadcast the truth about GMOs, and it is the voices of these sites that will ultimately lead humanity to victory against evil and destruction.

In fact, these independent media sites are springing up faster than the biotech industry can possibly keep up with. Team Humanity won't settle for scientific censorship and corporate junk science, it turns out. People are hungry for the truth, and publishers that tell the truth are finding tremendous financial support from the huge influx of traffic coming from people who are tired of being lied to by the mainstream media. In fact, the traffic for nearly every website mentioned below is absolutely exploding right now as the public turns off CNN and tunes into truth-telling:

www.ActivistPost.com
www.Mercola.com
www.OrganicConsumers.org
www.GreenMedInfo.com
www.TruthStreamMedia.com
[jonrappoport.wordpress.com]
www.InfoWars.com
www.SteveQuayle.com
www.ResponsibleTechnology.org
www.TheLibertyMill.com
... and many more.

Please join me in supporting these websites and all those that report the truth about GMOs. I'm sure there are more websites which deserve to be added to this list, and I apologize if I've left any off that are deserving of a mention.

Join the fight for humanity
We are on the path to victory for Team Humanity. We cannot be bought off, we cannot be silenced and we refuse to be intimidated.

I welcome every hit piece in the world that wants to bring Natural News more publicity, because we will turn those visitors onto the truth about GMOs, mercury in vaccines, the dangers of psychiatric drugs and the criminal fraud of Big Pharma (among other topics). The only way the mainstream media hurts Natural News is if they ignore us. And they won't do that because our truth-telling infuriates their corporate sponsors. Every attempt to attack Natural News so far has only resulted in a rapid expansion of our reader base and a sharp increase in our email subscription list.

No matter what the mainstream media does, with the help of our millions of readers and fans, we will continue to expand our reach day after day, reaching all those new millions of people who are tired of being lied to and poisoned and who thirst for the kind of truth they can only find at independent media sites like Natural News.

Thank you for your continued support, and thank you for believing in our mission to report the truth no matter who tries to threaten us into silence.

Sources for this article include:
(1) [www.militarytimes.com]...

(2) [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2017 05:20AM by Tai.

Date: December 02, 2017 09:30AM

Tai, Ive looked for sites that support Adams, Just cant find any besides his Naturalnews post.

[www.acsh.org]

By Josh Bloom — June 14, 2017

Just cuz you're nuts doesn't mean you shouldn't strive to write well.

To those of us who follow (OK, mock) him, Mike (The Health Stranger) Adams is, well, let's just call him eccentric.

Nah - that's a lie. David Bowie was eccentric. Adams has a few screws loose. OK, that's also a lie. Or at the very least, a monumental understatement. It's way more than a few:

So, why would I bother to waste my time writing about the same nut log that I have already devoted way too much my of my life to? There could be several reasons. Here they are:
1.I have no life

Or, just maybe Adams has finally snapped and needs a little vacation in a Rubber Ramada. Here - you decide: Here's the article.

"Holistic doctor gunned down outside organic restaurant in Colorado as war on natural health continues." (1)

The premise of these paranoid ravings is that somehow the pharmaceutical industry will kill "holistic doctors" to continue to make money (2).

"The pharmaceutical world will do everything in its power to protect its cash cow. Anything that stands in its way will be eliminated. In just over one year, more than 60 holistic doctors and researchers have been found dead, most of them in suspicious circumstances."

Natural News, June 12, 2017.

Damn. Apparently not content to make a fool out himself by claiming that vaccines were as bad as Syrian chemical weapons, Adams bought himself a one-way ticket on the Crazyville Express this time. Here are some of the other claims from a piece that will undoubtedly be a candidate for the "Paranoia Pulitzer" this year. No charge for the comments.

"Christopher Bayley King, 49, is the latest holistic doctor to be murdered in cold blood. He was eating at the Farm to Table Restaurant, Bramble & Hare, when he was approached by a man named Louis Joseph Sebastian, 32, and shot dead on Memorial Day."

Comment: Rather poor sentence syntax if you ask me. Was King approached by Sebastian, the two of them sat down to do a doobie, and then King left to go to a Springsteen concert, only to be shot to death two months later on Memorial Day by someone else? Or did these events happen at the same time?

"According to the police, more shots were fired when they went back into the restaurant."

Wait a minute... am I supposed to believe that King got shot dead in the restaurant, then went outside (possibly for the doobie), and then walked back into the restaurant with his killer only to be shot dead again?

"Though the investigators have not said what the killer’s motive was, it is more than obvious in which direction we should look."

Comment: They should look in the direction of the nearest medicine cabinet containing Thorazine.

"After the horrific event, Dr. King was rushed to Boulder Community Health’s Foothills Hospital. Unfortunately, help came too late and he died from his injuries, the Daily Camera."

OK. Now I'm *really* confused. King, who had already been shot dead twice, somehow hung in there long enough to make it to the hospital, where he died a third time? Awesome! Someone should really make a movie out of this.

Well, I'll be damned. They already did. Although based on the ratings, be grateful that you missed it.

Image: IMDb Below 6.0 and be prepared for two hours of misery.

"According to a quote published in a New Zealand newspaper, both men were invited to a party by different guests. However, Leah Akin said she accidentally invited King, thinking she was inviting a friend with the same name. Nonetheless, he was a welcomed guest since they had previously 'hooked up,' the woman explained."

Comment: Good luck figuring this out. Leah Akin accidentally invited King thinking he was a different King, but it didn't matter since she had sex with him? Which King did she have sex with? Or was it both of them? At the same time? So many questions.

"Around midnight, guests started to head downtown for food and drinks. At Bramble & Hare, King and Sebastian got into an argument allegedly about politics, according to the official reports. When Sebastian suggested taking it outside, witnesses heard gunfire and King stumbled into the restaurant where he was shot in cold blood."

Comment: NO! Now I'm supposed to believe that King and Sebastian *didn't* do the doobie, but instead had an argument, at which point 1) Sebastian shot King in the restaurant, 2) they both went outside, and 3) King returned to the restaurant to die for the second of three times from a shot that was fired at something or other outside the restaurant?

"Was this an unfortunate chain of events with a deadly consequence or did Sebastian plan the argument and murder ahead of time to shut up Dr. King?"

Comment: Sounds like a damn fine plan.
1.Premeditate an argument.
2.Shoot the person you argued with.
3.Go outside and smoke a joint.
4.Wait til the guy who you already shot finishes the joint and returns to the restaurant, already dead.
5.Fire a shot outside the restaurant in some random direction, just in case the dead guy who smoked the joint and then walked back into the restaurant wasn't dead enough.
6.Blame Pfizer.

And here's the end of the piece. Some damn fine prose if you ask me.

"It is time our country deals with these killing. We should not run away from it. There is too much at stake."

Notes:

(1) The article seems to be written for Adams' site by Amy Goodrich. It would seem that she could use a check up from the neck up as well.

(2) Aside from this crazy accusation, there IS NOT ONE WORD about the industry. Forget evidence. The industry isn't even mentioned.

Tags:

Mike Adams

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2017 09:35AM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 02, 2017 05:53PM

RHB
Tai, Ive looked for sites that support Adams, Just cant find any besides his Naturalnews post.

Tai:
Maybe you can't find any sites that you like that approve of Mike Adams, but there are many sites that support Mike Adams. Mike didn't create his platform, many doctors already uncovered troubling info about vaccines and GMOs and dangerous drugs long before Mike, which is why there are real MDs who support what Mike is doing. Mike is following THEIR lead.

RHB, that post you pasted above has an inactive link. The whole article is very distasteful. You have raised awareness about hate speech, hate spin, etc, but these authors are not paying heed.
This is the link to the ORIGINAL article, which is the ETHICAL thing to do if someone is going to shred it and potentially libel someone. MIKE ADAMS did NOT write this article. AMY GOODRICH wrote this article but JOHN BLOOM couldn't help but take cheap shots at Mike adams AS IF he wrote the article. John Bloom MISLED you, and you did not do DUE DILIGENCE to see if you were misled.

[www.naturalnews.com]

PLEASE DON'T MISTAKE ARTICLES WRITTEN BY OTHER AUTHORS ON NATURAL NEWS AS OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY MIKE ADAMS. IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MIKE ADAMS, STICK TO MIKE ADAMS.

While some writers jump to conclusions quickly, Mike Adams showed discretion in the two articles below. In one article, he write about a suspicious death, in another, he says there is no foul play. This is in contrast to less educated writers who make wild claims about doctors' deaths. Don't lump all holistic people into one conspiracy pile.

Here are two Mike Adam's articles to compare:

[www.naturalnews.com]

INVESTIGATION: Three days before Dr. Bradstreet was found dead in a river, U.S. govt. agents raided his research facility to seize a breakthrough cancer treatment called GcMAF
Monday, July 27, 2015

[www.naturalnews.com]
Holistic cancer treatment pioneer Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez dies suddenly; patients mourn the loss of a compassionate, innovative doctor who helped thousands heal from cancer
Thursday, July 23, 2015

There is currently no evidence of foul play in his death. I am aware that a number of people are reporting on what appears to be a sudden wave of seemingly mysterious deaths among alternative medicine doctors and industry pioneers. There will no doubt be a tremendous amount of speculation that asks whether Dr. Gonzalez has somehow been deliberately killed. Such speculation is entirely premature, as none of us are aware of any facts which would support such a notion at this time.

We can't rule it out, but there is presently no evidence that foul play is to blame here

Date: December 04, 2017 06:55PM

Hi RHB,
Well, here you go. This video really explains all the controversy around Mike Adams to me. For me he was a health writer and I didn't know he got into these kinds of topics. I wasn't a reader of Natural News until this week after you raised all those issues. I just knew him as a "scientist" who tested heavy metals and was ethical. I also knew him as someone who was sympathetic to raw vegans, which I thought would be embraced on the raw vegan forum. I have since been educated why he's not embraced by most here.

The Left's inescapable HATE problem
TheHealthRanger
Published on Dec 1, 2017
[www.youtube.com]

Tai's commentary:
This is a very confusing speech. I can see why john would consider him "controlled opposition."
I can see why RHB would look with suspicion at what Mike produces.

mike talks about the Left a lot. Does it mean the state of liberalism or does he mean democrats? A conservative person can vote Republican, Democrat, green party, independent etc. A liberal person can vote Republican, democrat, green, independent, etc. The way a person votes can change from year to year and whether someone is more conservative or more liberal doesn't define their political party. For example, Donald Trump was independent, I believe, then he was democrat for years and then changed to republican. But as everyone can see, he is very liberal. His morals are that of a liberal. Donald Trump is NOT a true conservative. Donald Trump made the most digusting talk on Howard Stern's show over the years that make my liberal, yet moral friends wretch in disgust. Donald TRump aligns with Christians for whatever reason but he is NOT Christian. But Christians prefer someone who can at least tolerate their religion, and may even be sincerely sympathetic, versus a leader who outright fights against it.

Even using the words conservative and liberal are very loaded and poorly defined and mean different things to different people.

Then using the words LeFT and RIGHT are also loaded and mean different things to different people, whether you are into politics or religion. He is lumping LGBT into the side of the LEFT. But actually, Caitlin Jenner has shown front and center that Trans and Gay can be conservative and Republican and "hence right".

somewhere back in the year 2000 or so, the stars on the elephant symbol turned upside down. Many assume this was a deliberate message to the world.
Satanic Stars On Republican Party Elephant Symbol
[www.bing.com]

Mike is trying to pigeon hole the Left. That's wrong. It's confusing and it's also inaccurate.

Mike characterizes leftists (I assume he means democrats) as racist against whites. Huh???????? A big huh??
There are tons of democrats who are white and are NOT racist against whites and may even be racist against other races. And there are tons of whites who are democrats and are not racist and are against racism. Racism is not a political party.

He even said that the people who wore the pointy white hats and KKK outfits at Charlottesville were leftists posing as white supremacists, to make it appear that white supremacy was bigger than it is. Listen to the end of the podcast. And how would Mike even KNOW that? Is he speculating or does he know it for a fact? If it's speculation, it's one of the craziest conspiracies I have heard.

This is all too much for me.

Mike Adams talks about Team Humanity.
Okay, so enough with the labels, then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2017 07:06PM by Tai.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables