Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Songs on GMOs, Vaccines, Gas, etc by Mike Adams
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 01, 2017 07:36PM

Don't Inject Me (the Swine Flu Vaccine Song) by the Health Ranger
[www.youtube.com]

Just Say No to GMO music video www.NaturalNews.com/NoGMO
[www.youtube.com]

Burnin' It Up by Mike Adams the Health Ranger (OFFICIAL music video)
[www.youtube.com]

Be Divergent song + music video from Mike Adams the Health Ranger
he quotes Gandhi in this song
[www.youtube.com]

Just Label It - the GMO labeling song by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
video for kids
[www.youtube.com]

THis is his music video playlist
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2017 07:42PM by Tai.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Songs on GMOs, Vaccines, Gas, etc by Mike Adams
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 02, 2017 01:37AM

Just for the record, Im one who believes GMOs to be very dangerous and ive read of some experiments that have proved they are indeed a danger.
But Mike Adams is a scammer Consider, if you will, Ultimate Protector

Tai, I would not buy a used car or his claimed Ebola cure from this man.

head over to YouTube and watch Mike Adams and a puppet sing about not eating the very same GMOs they’re selling online!4

(Bad Science Debunked)

Bad Science Debunked

Debunking dangerous junk science found on the Internet. Non-scientist friendly!

Search

Main menu

S

Natural News, Mike Adams Selling Even More GMOs

Posted on January 16, 2017

Natural News founder Mike Adams is vehemently opposed to products that contain genetically modified (GMO) ingredients, so why do we once again find him selling GMOs?

Consider, if you will, Ultimate Protector, made by Health Products Distributors of Tucson, Arizona, and offered by Adams’ Natural News online store.1 This “cell protection formula” uses genetically modified black soybeans. Even though the bottle itself is labelled non-GMO, I spoke with three Health Product Distributors representatives by phone, and again by email, and they confirmed that the company does indeed use GMO soy in several of their offerings, including Ultimate Protector.

Ultimate Defender capsules as seen on NaturalNews.com (click/enlarge)

As my grandma always said, you can’t swing a dead cat in the Natural News market without hitting a product that the self-styled Health Ranger falsely claims will harm you. We already found him peddling GMOs back in July, 2016.2 In that same month, items that (by his definition) contain formaldehyde were found on his virtual shelves,3 even though he links the preservative to brain damage, cancer, and seizures.

Yes Virginia, Mike Adams’ products are made from GMO soy (click/enlarge)

I used Natural News’ online chat utility to ask the company about their GMO sales, but the representative I spoke with was double parked in the no comment zone.

As we all know, there’s nothing to fear from GMOs, and Health Products Distributors (HPD), who Adams unintentionally and falsely maligns through his scientific illiteracy and poor research, should not be penalized because he happens to stock their wares. HPD reps were very open and patient with me during our phone calls and didn’t hold back when answering questions. I’m skeptical of some of the “science” they quoted (such as being able to “strip antigens from the GMO ingredients” before adding them to the mix), but let’s not punish them for Mike Adams’ sins.

No one has ever shown GMOS to be dangerous, and let’s remember that the man claiming otherwise has graced us with “news” goodies such as a recent thermonuclear missile launch near Los Angeles:

THIS NEVER HAPPENED–but the Truth Train doesn’t make regular stops at Natural News Station. Are you going to take advice on cancer from this site? (click/enlarge)

We can (and should) laugh at Mike Adams’ ridiculous claims about nukes, but what about his fake news that leads innocent cancer patients away from real doctors, and into his den of deception (aka the “Health Ranger Store”). Here, it’s time to get angry. It’s not funny when someone loses a life, but that’s the path down which Mike Adams is leading us.

Join me in making 2017 the year of the #NaturalNonsense hashtag: pledge not to share articles from NaturalNews.com, the web’s most blatant fake news web site.

Let’s close this piece with a laugh: head over to YouTube and watch Mike Adams and a puppet sing about not eating the very same GMOs they’re selling online!4

Don’t want to eat GMOs? Take the damn things out of your store then Mike! (click/enlarge)

References

(1) Ultimate Protector capsules on Natural News
[www.healthrangerstore.com]

(2) Mike Adams and Natural News are Peddling GMOs
[badscidebunked.wordpress.com]

(3) Unnatural News: The Health Ranger Sells Formaldehyde
[badscidebunked.wordpress.com]

(4) The (very hypocritical) Mike Adams GMO Song
[www.youtube.com]

Image Credits

Natural News, Mike Adams/Health Ranger, Health Product Distributors screen and product snapshots are used in strict accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, commonly known as “fair use law”. This material is distributed without profit with the intent to provide commentary, review, education, parody, and increase public health knowledge.I can’t find a source for the original snake oil salesman snapshot that I Photoshopped with Adams’ image. I’m legally using it under the parody provisions of Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, but would love to credit the source if anyone can help me find it. A Google image search returned over 3 dozen hits, none with a definitive source

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2017 01:54AM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 02, 2017 03:07AM

Tai
Before I even comment on this, I just want to say that I don't endorse this product. If I were to recommend a vitamin C, it would be food based like Nature's way Alive.
[www.naturesway.com]
There are many wonderful food based vitamin and mineral products available now in US health food stores.
I don't endorse this product BUT neither am I commenting on this product, because I have no experience with this product.
I just want to point out something very obvious, which relates to the GMO accusation:

RHB quoting
Bad SCience Debunked:

(1) Ultimate Protector capsules on Natural News
[www.healthrangerstore.com]

"This “cell protection formula” uses genetically modified black soybeans. Even though the bottle itself is labelled non-GMO, I spoke with three Health Product Distributors representatives by phone, and again by email, and they confirmed that the company does indeed use GMO soy in several of their offerings, including Ultimate Protector. "

Health Ranger store:

INGREDIENTS:

ULTIMATE PROTECTOR™ contains USP-grade non-GMO Buffered Vitamin C, AnthoComplete™ (high-ORAC powder: 3000 units/g from Wild Blueberry, Wild Bilberry, Acai, Black Currant Extract, Sweet Cherry, Raspberry, Elderberry, Blackberry, Aronia, Non-GMO Black Soybean Hull Extract, and Blue Corn), CoffeeBerry®Forte® (high-ORAC powder: 6,000 units/g from Coffee Berry), Curcumin (standardized extract with 95% curcuminoids), Trans-Resveratrol (98% from Giant Knotweed), VitaBerry®Plus® (high-ORAC powder: 12,000 units/g from freeze-dried Grape Seed, Wild Blueberry, Wild Bilberry, Cranberry, Tart Cherry, Prune, Raspberry Seed, Strawberry, Trans-Resveratrol, and Quercetin), VitaVeggie® (high-ORAC powder: 6,000 units/g from Broccoli, Broccoli Sprouts, Tomato, Kale, Carrot, Brussels Sprouts, Onion and Spinach), and Bioperine® (a patented black pepper extract that enhances absorption of all ingredients).

Tai:
The ingredient list states NON GMO black soybean hull extract.
NON GMO..
People can say whatever they want.
Even IF initially they used GMO Soy, it was against their entire philosophy so they corrected it, assuming the author of Bad Science Debunked is not outright lying and is telling the truth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2017 03:59AM by Tai.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 02, 2017 07:35PM

Thanks for posting Mike Adams' videos, Tai. I didn't know he had any musical talent. He's cute - he looks a lot like Ka Sundance.

Date: December 03, 2017 06:56AM

Jennifer:
Thanks for posting Mike Adams' videos, Tai. I didn't know he had any musical talent

Tai:
Your welcome.

This is a good song about SSRIs. It's a good song to share with young people, especially at risk youth. Of course, some people who are suicidal might need them, and maybe can't get off them practically speaking for a long time, but some people have found a diet overhaul (with some natural supplements) and lifestyle changes have corrected their problems.
[www.youtube.com]

[www.mayoclinic.org]

Wide Awake official music video - Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2017 07:03AM by Tai.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 04, 2017 05:38AM

How do you know when someone is CLUELESS?

When they're told someone is Controlled Opposition, they go, no, he's not, look at all of the good things they're doing.

Here is an email I received by one of the most knowledgeable people I know on this subject keeping in mind that Ed, like most people, are referring to the Elites/Satanists that are Printing our Money and, obviously, NOT All Jews are part of that crowd...

"Of course, there's one very important issue that Mike Adams and Alex Jones always fail to mention, and that is the central and instrumental role that the Jews have played in America’s downfall and destruction and the absolute control of America wielded by Israel. In this article, there is no mention of the fact that several of the founding fathers warned America’s posterity that the Jews (if not forever banned from these shores) would bring about exactly the circumstances we now face. Nor is there any mention of the increasing numbers of America’s populace who are recognizing the wisdom and truth of these prophecies, and are waking up from the hypnotic trance by which the Jewish media has held them in thrall. Make no mistake about it, Mike Adams and Alex Jones are pursuing a hidden agenda and their “alternative” propaganda is just as subtly crafted as that of the main stream media. They will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them. Mike Adams and Alex Jones are being funded by Jewish money and they are playing the role of the loyal opposition. They are helping Obama to foment a civil war from the opposite side of the table. The Jews intend to promote Mike Adams as their surrogate leader of the armed American resistance and, if this is allowed to happen, he will lead that resistance to its’ wholesale destruction. The Jews always stack the deck by inserting their people as the leaders of both sides and thereby controlling the outcome." -Ed

[www.naturalnews.com]
Opinion: The U.S. Founding Fathers might (surprise!) still actually be proud of parts of America today

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables