Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

QUOTES about the “POWERS that BE” & the EXCREMENTAL SCUM, like rhb, that Support Them…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 03, 2017 11:15PM

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” -John Adams

"Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws." -Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743 - 1812)

“REMEMBER MY CHILDREN, THAT ALL THE EARTH MUST BELONG TO US JEWS, AND THAT THE GENTILES, BEING MERE EXCREMENTS OF ANIMALS, MUST POSSESS NOTHING.” -Mayer Amschel Rothschild on his deathbed, 1812.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: QUOTES about the “POWERS that BE” & the EXCREMENTAL SCUM, like rhb, that Support Them…
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 03, 2017 11:52PM

AnonymousDecember 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM

All of you need to get an education. Seriously, you sound like a bunch of uneducated rednecks who want to blame the Jews, the blacks, the Catholics etc., for their own lack of self worth. If there is some big whole in your life, due to a bad childhood, bad marriage, bullied at school, well, suck it up, become a better person, take steps to improve your life, but don't take it out on the Jews. It just makes you sound like you are stupid.

Re: QUOTES about the “POWERS that BE” & the EXCREMENTAL SCUM, like rhb, that Support Them…
Date: December 04, 2017 12:25AM

As I've mentioned in many of my Videos...

NOT all Jews are Zionists/Satanists and NOT all Zionists/Satanists are Jews!

IT'S NOT JEWS - IT'S SATANISTS/ZIONISTS!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Jews Against Zionism
18:35 Minute Video

Published on Mar 22, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at why the Jews have been persecuted since time immortal and why the Jewish Communities the world over should be the first to help us by bringing themselves to understanding the terrible things that are being done in their names by their own Elites.

Once again, riverhouseSCUM, why do YOU support these Scum Bags?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 04, 2017 02:36AM

Name calling is so low brow.

RHB, you should tell John Rose more about yourself, your history, your environmental activism, your passion for human rights (from what I can tell), etc.
RHB is a very caring person.

RHB and I just had an intellectual exchange and he conceded certain points, after he did some fact checking.

Name calling doesn't change someone's mind. Facts often do.

Date: December 04, 2017 05:13AM

Anyone who consistency Supports the SCUM on this Planet is SCUM and everyone should know by now that bill does NOT look at the facts from the other side, just like tai does NOT look at the facts from the other side!

RHB
Tai, Ive looked for sites that support Adams, Just cant find any besides his Naturalnews post.

Tai:
Maybe you can't find any sites that you like that approve of Mike Adams,

Both rhb and tai have Confirmation Bias!!!

rhb ONLY looks at websites that support his "BRAINWASHED" Point of View and tai does the exact same thing. The question is - are they Controlled Opposition or USEFUL IDIOTS!

Date: December 04, 2017 08:05AM

John Rose
rhb ONLY looks at websites that support his "BRAINWASHED" Point of View and tai does the exact same thing. The question is - are they Controlled Opposition or USEFUL IDIOTS!

Tai
urban dictionary:
"A controlled opposition is a protest movement that is actually being led by government agents. Nearly all governments in history have employed this technique to trick and subdue their adversaries."

Oh my gosh. Do you really think I could be a government agent? The answer is emphatically NO.

Useful idiot
"In political jargon, useful idiot is a term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause."

Propagandist? No. Just some innocent sharing. I learned my lesson.

Date: December 04, 2017 08:20AM

John Rose:
Zionists/Satanists

Tai
What exactly is a Zionist?

[en.wikipedia.org]

Zionism is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Canaan, the Holy Land, or the region of Palestine). Modern Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in Central and Eastern Europe as a national revival movement, both in reaction to newer waves of antisemitism and as an imitative response to other exclusionary nationalist movements. Soon after this, most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.

Tai:
Is this what a Zionist is john? If this is what a Zionist is, how can you call them Satanists?

Date: December 04, 2017 11:26AM

Tai quotes Wikipedia to find out about the Powers That Be.

Zionists OWN Wikipedia!

[www.youtube.com]
Salbuchi - Zionism: A Key Factor in the New World Order Elite Power Network - Part 3/3
9:45 Minute Video

Adrian Salbuchi·215 videos

Uploaded on Jun 13, 2009

JR’s Notes:

This question was recently posed very discreetly by Catholic Bishop Richard Williamson, but he was branded immediately a Revisionist, a Denier, an Anti-Semite, abused, insults, discredit, all of the noise in the world, but this question is never been addressed because the question that is being asked - Why is there no serious, historical investigation? That is never addressed.

How powerful are the Zionists that even the Vatican trembles with unholy fear?

2nd Question: If European Jews were Persecuted in Europe by Europeans - the Germans, the (?) and others, why was the territorial reparation exacted from the Palestinians who had no role in that Persecution? Israel, in actual fact in 1948, did not win independence, they violently usurped Palestine driving millions from their homes using terrorist’s tactics. There were 4 major terrorist organizations at that time - the (?), the (?), the (?) and the (?) - they were terrorist organizations and in 1948, these 4 organizations merged into what is known now as the Israeli Defense Forces, in other words, the armed forces of the state of Israel.

3rd Question: If Europeans Persecuted the European Jews, shouldn’t they have to give up part of their territory to the Zionists, so that they can set up their homeland there? Why not give them a part of Bavaria or Schleswig-Holstein in Germany so they can set up their Zionists State? You know, there’s still time to right these wrongs. You can create and finance a Zionists State in Europe, resettle all of the Israelites there and give Palestine back to the Palestinians then you will see how quickly we will be on the road towards pacification of the Middle East.

4th Question: Why is Persecution of Jews put on a class of its own differentiating it from other Genocides and Persecutions of the 20th and 21st Centuries? As I said at the beginning, over 150 million people were killed in a dark and long list of War and Genocide. Russians, Ukrainians, Cambodians, [+32] …it’s a horribly long list of murdered people. But why only one of these mass murders is given a differentiating, almost a Religious Aura and even a specific name, a brand name, a trade mark, the Holocaust setting it aside and giving it a special superior category from all others? I ask you - are dead Jews worth more than other dead people? If so, the corollary is obvious - living Jews are also worth more than other peoples - living Jews are worth more than Palestinians than Lebanese than Iraqis. I hate to say it this way, but at least, let’s bring it out in the open - what is the rate of exchange that we have to apply here - 1 Jew worth 10 Syrians or a 1,000 Lebanese or 10,000 Palestinians or 1 Jew worth 100,000 Iraqis? The insinuation is very clear for all - are Jews somehow superior to the rest of mankind because they are Gods chosen people? But which God - a Cosmic God chose them - a Christian God chose them or is it the blood thirsty demiurge of the book of Deuteronomy or the book of Judges and the book of Esther in the Bible? Let’s let in an honest breathe of fresh air, let’s bring this out in the open, let’s voice it clearly, at least let Zionists have the honesty of saying it outright - all men are Not created equal.

5th Question: Why is open debate so much feared? Why are people that are asking these questions immediately reviled, attacked, disqualified, insulted, ridiculed, misquoted, mishandled, misjudged? I insist, it is 0.2% of the global population doing this to the other 99.8% of the rest of us.

6th Question: You see today, the Holocaust is touted as a historical fact, but in fact, it is a Credo and it must be accepted and believed exactly as the myth has been concocted. No investigation, No rationalization, No public debate, No discussion, it must be believed just like a Christian must believe Christ was the son of God, that he was resurrected after the Crucifixion and that he was raised to heaven and that he shall return to judge us all. If you do not accept this Dogma, it’s simple - you are Not a Christian. Come to think of it, the Holocaust Dogma is so powerful that today it’s almost on par with the Christian Dogma. The Holocaust is a guilt generation machine bent on making us all aware and feeling guilty even if you were not there, even if you were not a Nazi, even if you were not even born, as I was not born at that time. It’s generational guilt on the sons and the sons of sons.

7th Question: JR: He messed up and missed this query and went straight to the 8th Question.

8th Question: In the so-called West, are we seeing the suffering of one on the cross who died for the sins of mankind being replaced by suffering of 6 million [s/b 200,000] in the Holocaust who died because of the indifference of humanity? Is the Vatican Church even listening to this?

9th Question: How is it that the whole world press aligns behind the Zionists Creed, which I insist only represents 0.2% of the world population? Is there so much Power in the hands of Zionists leadership that that 0.2% can impose its will on the remaining 99.8% on mankind? Isn’t this a case of gross and blatant Discrimination by a tiny and yet, immensely Powerful minority against the vast majority of peoples in every corner of the world in almost every country?

The history of the Jews is one of suffering and Persecution. They have constantly be wailed the curse of Anti-Semitism. It’s true, Jews have been Persecuted and they have been expelled since time immortal. Jews were expelled from Babylonia. Jews were expelled from Egypt in ancient times. They were expelled from Palestine by the Romans in the year 70 AD. They were expelled from England in 1289. They were expelled from Spain and Portugal in 1493. They were expelled from France, Germany, Australia, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Romania, they have been Resisted and Discriminated over the past century in the United States, in the United Kingdom, in Europe, in Latin America, in India, in Argentina even.

Why?

Theodor Herzl, the father of Zionism, states in his book, The Jewish State, wherever Jews go, they carry Anti-Semitism with them. So it’s really an either or. Either all peoples of the world through Humanity through the millennia of time and geographical space, all suffer from a common mental illness or disorder called Anti-Semitism, of which the Jews are simply innocent victims or something in Jewish Social Behavior or at least on the part of their Elites elicits growing Resistance among host populations that leads to Discrimination, Resistance and Expulsion. Which will it be?

Therefore, we need to openly debate these key questions - Zionism, Anti-Semitism, Discrimination and the Holocaust. That is a key factor to understand the New World Order because it’s the rationale behind it. It’s a sort of missing link, without it, the whole rationale of the violent world can hardly be understood. And Jewish Communities the world over should be the first to help us by bringing themselves to understanding the terrible things that are being done in their names by their own Elites. We ask honest Jewry to consider all of this and to help stop Zionist Violence even as a way of putting themselves out of harm’s way because suffocating debate will only make the whole thing worse, it will make the Zionist problem grow worse and it will make future reactions even worse.

Now I know that this is a sensitive subject, but I owe it to myself, my people and to my fellow men the world over to say it as I have - you cannot understand the complex driving forces behind the New World Order over the past century till today if you ignore one of its most powerful and key factors - Zionism. It’s tuff, yes, indeed, the TRUTH hurts.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 04, 2017 11:43AM

[www.youtube.com]
Salbuchi - Zionism: A Key Factor in the New World Order Elite Power Network - Part 2/3
10:18 Minute Video

Adrian Salbuchi·215 videos

Uploaded on Jun 13, 2009

JR’s Notes:

I insist - Not all Jews are Zionists - Not all Zionists are Jews.

Let me give you a few examples. For example, Jews who are Not Zionists: the Orthodox Jews Against Zionism - they’re called the Neturei Karta in New York, in London and in Jerusalem. Norman Finkelstein, who wrote a wonderful book, a very interesting book called The Holocaust Industry: Reflections Over the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering. Journalist Israel Shamir writing out of Israeli, Yakov (?), True Torah Jews of Brooklyn, Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum, the Satmar Movement.

Let me now give you examples of Gentiles who are not Jewish, but are Zionists: Vice President Joe Biden of the United States who said on 7th April 2007 on Shalom TV, I’m a Zionist, you don’t have to be Jewish to be a Zionist - he’s right. The Bush’s, the Clinton’s, Condoleezza Rice, Susan Rice, the Kirchner’s in my country both former President Mr. Kirchner and present President Cristina Kirchner, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Dick Cheney, Angela Merkel - the Chancellor of Germany, Senator Alphonso D'aMato, former Mayor of New York City - Rudolf Juliana, Silvio Berlusconi from Italy, in my country, most of the liberal press and its journalists.

Let’s now look at Anti-Semitism. You know, Semitism or Semitic is really a linguistic term. It was coined later to describe the Jews in the 19th Century by amongst others French Count Joseph de Gobineu who also said that Semites were to be the counter part of Aryans. Now are we doing the right thing if we are talking about Aryans and Semites? Do we want to talk about Aryans and Semites in the 21st Century? Anti-Semitism is used nowadays really as opposition to Semites. The word Cynicism - Anti-Semitism. Now the Semites are the sons of Shem, Noah’s elder son in the Bible. Semites are, for example, Sephardic Jews, yes, the Arabs, including the Iraqis, the Lebanese, the Palestinians, the Syrians, but then you have the Ashkenazi Jews. Now that’s another story.

The Ashkenazi Jews are all of Caucasian, I would even say, Aryan stock. They descend from the Khazars, a central Asian Nomadic Tribal Empire that converted en masse in the year of 740 AD to Judaism. Why did they do that? Because they were a Nomadic Empire, they were Tribal and they were scared of being either forced into becoming Muslims by the Bagdad counterfeit or forced into becoming Christians by the power emanating from Constantinople. So what did they do? They converted en masse, all at the same time to Judaism. With the centuries the Khazars spread to Russia, the Ukraine, Rumania and Germany. Ashkenazi Jews and this is described by very good academics, Arthur Koestler in The Thirteenth Tribe, … and I’m quoting, “An Invention Called the Jewish People” … and I’m quoting, “The first Jews of Ashkenaz (Germany) did not come from the land of Israel and did not reach Eastern Europe from Germany, but became Jews in the Khazar Kingdom in the Caucasus. The members of a variety of peoples and races, blonde and black, brown and yellow became Jews in large numbers. According to Mr. Zand, the Zionists need a devise for them, a shared ethnicity and historical continuity produced a long series of inventions and fictions, along with an invocation of racist thesis. Some were concocted in the minds of those who conceived of the Zionist Movement, while others were offered as the findings of Genetic Studies conducted in Israel.” The title of this article is as exactly as I say, An Invention Called the Jewish People.

So resistance to the Ashkenazi Jews who don’t have one drop of Semitic blood in their veins cannot be called Anti-Semitism - they’re NOT Semites. In fact, what we can call Anti-Semitism is the bulldozing and murder of thousands of Lebanese and Palestinians who are being bombed daily by the Aryan led Israeli Defense Forces - that’s Anti-Semitism, as well as the daily murder of thousands of Iraqis, of Pakistanis and of Afghanis by the United States Armed Forces, millions of dead in the case of Iraq since the last 6 years, now that’s Anti-Semitism. But no, as it is officially used, Anti-Semitism is only criticism of Israel and criticism of the Jews. All criticism of Zionism - Anti-Semite. If I criticize Zionism or Israel or any Jew, I’m automatically branded an Anti-Semite. However, if a Zionist or an Israeli or a Jew attacks me, there is no word to describe it. Alas, words are missiles that kill minds. Lack of words is like being disarmed.

Discrimination

The word Discrimination triggers the image of violence, humiliation and injustice against a minority perpetrated by a majority, an underdog who has been stepped on by a majority and it has been so in many times throughout history. The black people in the United States were Discriminated against by the white majority. Many immigrants to Europe are being Discriminated today by the Europeans. The Jews have been Discriminated in Russia, in Romania, in Poland, in Germany there in parts of the 19th and 20th Century. The Aboriginals in all of America, Australia and Africa are permanently being Discriminated against.

But what happens when you turn the tables? What happens when a very small powerful minority Discriminates violently against the vast majority through usurped power? For example, Brittan and India, a small group of invaders, colonial invaders Discriminated against hundreds of millions of Indians, the whites in South Africa during the Apartheid, in my country, between 24th March, 1976 and 10th December, 1983 about 100,000 civilians and military usurping the Armed Forces, the Media and the main strings of Power Discriminated against 30 Million Argentinians. We had no civil rights - we had no human rights - we had no democracy. Aren’t the powerful Zionists organizations allied with the New World Order Overlord just that? A tiny minority, very well organized, very powerful Discriminating against a vast larger, but weaken disoriented and disorganized majority whether it be in the United States, in Europe, throughout Latin America, in Argentina.

Official Jewish sites say that the total Jewish population is 16 million people, of which 200,000 live in Argentina. I insist that’s 0.2% of world population and in my country, would be half percent of my country’s population. Now I’ll even add, Zionists are probably half of that because as I say, Not all Jews are Zionists. Isn’t it too much power wielded in too few hands? Are these figures even true? That’s another question. Have they been reduced - the population figures? And you would say, why would anybody want to reduce the official figures of Jewish population? Could it be that the numbers of the Holocaust would not tally?

So let’s deal with the Holocaust. No one in his or her right mind can deny the Persecution of European Jews by National Socialist Germany between 1933 and 1945. There is no denying, there is no negating, it happened, it was terrible, it was unjust. The key question that many people ask, I certainly do, is whether Jewish suffering is being exploited for political, economic and financial purposes as US academic Norman Finkelstein says in his book, The Holocaust Industry. This would be a betrayal of the memory of the dead under the Nazis, but serves to rally fullest political, economic, financial, military, diplomatic support for the State of Israel, especially in the United States. Billions of US dollars are given to Israel for free so they can buy the most modern weapons. Diplomatic support is permanently given to Israel at the United Nations. The Media are always aligning with the State of Israel. They try to generate popular sympathy so that the US Foreign Policy will always benefit Israel. Atomic Bombs have been given to Israel. It’s a fact, the only country with weapons of mass destruction in the Middle East is the State of Israel with 400 Atomic Bombs given to them by the United States of America and they have shown with their Foreign Policy and their behavior that it would be very credible to think that Israel is more than willing to use them.

So let me ask you a couple of key questions openly, fairly and respectfully debated. First, what was the true extent of murdered Jews between 1933 and 1945 in Europe and what were the true causes of death? Where did the 6 Million figure come from? There is no serious historical investigation that has come to substantiate this number.

This question was recently posed very discreetly by Catholic Bishop Richard Williamson, but he was branded immediately a Revisionist, a Denier, an Anti-Semite, abused, insults, discredit, all of the noise in the world, but this question is never been addressed because the question that is being asked - Why is there no serious, historical investigation? That is never addressed.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 04, 2017 11:48AM

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” -Thomas Jefferson, 1802

"Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws." -Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743 - 1812)

“REMEMBER MY CHILDREN, THAT ALL THE EARTH MUST BELONG TO US JEWS, AND THAT THE GENTILES, BEING MERE EXCREMENTS OF ANIMALS, MUST POSSESS NOTHING.” -Mayer Amschel Rothschild on his deathbed, 1812.

Not all Jews are Zionists - Not all Zionists are Jews.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables