Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & Useful Idiots...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 04, 2017 01:31PM

[www.youtube.com]
Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills and an Updated Version of The Ultimate Schematic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & Useful Idiots...
Date: December 06, 2017 03:30PM

Oops...the link above starts eleven minutes into the Video and is a mistake as it should have been for the beginning of the Video.

So here is a link for the beginning of the Video, as well as some of my notes and other links that reference to certain files that I go over...

[www.youtube.com]

0:00 MM
Hello, my name is John Rose and in this Video, you guys are in for a treat because I’m going to do something I haven’t done yet and a lot of y’all have been asking for it and that is to give y’all a better look at some of my Files. I’m going to show you some of my most exciting Files today and they all have to do with the #1 Source of False Knowledge and the #1 Source for False Knowledge covers a lot of categories. It covers the Rulers of the World - it covers Controlled Opposition - it covers Internet Shills - it covers Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians and those are the Files I really get excited about - those are the ones I’m going to show you in just a little bit when I get back. I’m out walking right now with my dog on my bike, well actually, I’m biking, but I’m taking a couple minutes out to start this Video and when I get back, the next thing you’re going to see is my computer screen and some of my Files and you’re going to get a better idea of how to recognize when you’re getting Tricked. We’re being Tricked all the time.

This is all about being Distracted and it’s all going to make sense because that’s their MO. The people who Rule the World - it’s all about Tricking us, Confusing us and keeping us Distracted and you have to understand how Controlled Opposition works. So what happens is people get suckered in by all different types of Controlled Opposition. They’re everywhere out there and then, they’re backed up with Internet Shills and then, the Useful Idiots just come on aboard because this is hard to figure out. It’s hard to spot someone in Controlled Opposition - takes a while to really know what to look for. But they’re Not hard to find once you study them long enough and you see them because they’re very Predictable - they have to be. But nonetheless, the point here is the way Controlled Opposition works is they’ll tell you a thousand things that are True just to get you to believe in the One Lie that is crucial to them and they don’t care what you believe - it’s what you do. So they don’t care if you know a whole lot of things, especially if it leads up to things most people aren’t going to believe because it goes against everyone’s Belief System. But yea, almost everything they’re saying is True - how can you not believe it - I had no idea - it’s verifiable?

Yea, I understand - that’s how Controlled Opposition works - you’re being Tricked - you’re being Fooled - you’re being Duped, my friends. There’s always an Agenda, usually, behind the people who are pretty well-known. They didn’t get that way, you know, out of nowhere. 2:12 MM

[End of Intro Outside] 12:18 MM

[youtu.be]
12:19 MM [Beginning of my Files on my computer]
OK, I’m back and one of the first Files I want to take a closer look at or show you guys would be my File on Psychopaths. 12:30 MM

…The Arrivals…

[youtu.be]
13:21 MM
…this is my fle on Magic and Magicians… …The Arrivals…

[youtu.be]
16:40 MM
This is what made me realize that the Rulers of the World are Magicians - they’re Masters of Illusion - that was the Piece of the Puzzle I Connected, so what did I do?

I immediately created a File on Magic and Magicians - it’s a 244 page file, I immediately created a File on Psychopaths - it’s a 276 page file. I immediately created a File on Con Artists and I’m telling you folks, you need to understand who your Enemy is. All of my files, which you’ll notice at the top of my files I have related files at the top of those files. So we got back to Psychopaths - these are my related files to Psychopaths - you see I have 43 there. 17:22 MM

[youtu.be]
38:04 MM
So now here comes Controlled Opposition, again, Controlled Opposition.

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” - that was Vladimir Lenin.

They don't care what we know; only what we do with what we know. They speak of false unity but actually fragment the freedom movement so not enough people focus on the right thing at any given time, while making sure we're too broke to make enough lasting progress.

Once again, it’s Not What We Know - it’s What We Do With What We Know!

They will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them.

Controlled Opposition - how do you spot these guys?

They’re pretty hard to spot, except they’re Predictable, just like Psychopaths are Predictable.

38:49 MM
[youtu.be]
And to better understand Controlled Opposition let’s take a closer look at Internet Shills.

Now here’s a must read article if you haven’t read it yet, I Was A Paid Internet Shill: How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion and Debate. 39:06 MM

[youtu.be]
51:26 MM
How do I know Alex Jones is Controlled Opposition?

He Fails the Hitler Test.

[youtu.be]
53:20 MM
Let me show you 2 things - one is my Updated Version of my Schematic and this right here leads into my Schematic.

[youtu.be]
1:23:52 MM
This is the reason why we have to go on a Solid Food Vacation.

Re: Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & Useful Idiots...
Date: December 08, 2017 01:38PM

I failed to mention that the link below shows graphic pictures to help MOTIVATE us!

[youtu.be]
1:23:52 MM
This is the reason why we have to go on a Solid Food Vacation.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 09, 2017 02:26AM

(Quro)

Hitler was clearly a narcissist, being totally self-centered is another aspect of the sociopath, so whatever they do to other people truly doesn’t matter as long as they personally have some benefit.
Sociopaths feed on the fear and misery of others, routinely manipulating them to worsen their situations. Sound like Third Reich strategies? It’s why one would put far more resources into creating the SA, the SS, the Gestapo, the concentration camps, mass exterminations, endless wars than say addressing the quite critical shortages of housing, food, hospitals, public infrastructure, etc. beyond doing token measures and endless speeches about those. People thought far more was being done to bring Germany out of the post-war depression and to create a very advanced and comfortable future. That gave Hitler, like many sociopaths, the opportunities of “to make an omelette, you’ve got to break a few eggs” which is very much a sociopath’s outlook as is “the ends justify the means.”
Much of the Nazi high command exhibit sociopathic personalities and that’s probably what drew them together and made them into such a highly ineffective management team (sociopaths always try to appear far more competent than they actually are, incompetence is the reliable result of not giving a damn about other people.) Himmler, Ernst Roehm/SA, Rudolf Heydrich, Josef Goebbels, SS Gen. Hans Kammler, SS Gen. Sepp Dietrich, Gestapo head Ernst Kaltenbruner, Martin Bormann, Dr. Josef Mengele, Rudolf Hess, and others particularly in the SS and Gestapo (what could be a better fit for a sociopath?) all show that personality pattern and a working conscience delineates the many in Germany who opposed them, including many of the high command disputes.
Most of the leaders worldwide in World War II exhibit a lot of sociopathic personality traits throughout their lives (Stalin, Molotov, Beria, Mussolini, Roosevelt, MacArthur, the Japanese military officers who’d seized control there, Chiang Kai Shek, Mao Tse Tung, Madame Mao, the British King who abdicated), the contrast with their subordinates reactions to the war and choices (Gen. Marshall, Gen. Eisenhower, Bradley, Gen. Eichelberger, Gen. Slim, Gen. Brooke, the Japanese politicians murdered or thrown out by the young officers, Gen. Stillwell, Gen. Wavell, John Curtin, MacKenzie in Canada, VP Henry Wallace, VP/President Harry Truman, etc.) that show substantial empathy and great regrets for loss of life. The thought that it’s mostly sociopaths making the final decisions in most of World War II would explain both the duration of the war and how many were killed, particularly among the civilian populations.
Related Questions

Date: December 09, 2017 03:04PM

Israel actually PAYS people to go around posting and battling on forums to stand up for Jews and try to disperse any truth from being noticed. It's called HASBARA, what does it say about you when you have to pay an entire department of people to try and combat claims made about you? Doesn't say anything other than devious liars looking to cover up their horrible inhumane style of machiavellian machinations world-wide.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables