Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Holocaust, Hitler, Germany, Japan, Libya, Lincoln, Kennedy, Muslim, Usury Connection
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 07, 2017 11:30AM

Warning - you have to have a working brain to see this obvious Connection, which will soon be illustrated by one or more people who obviously do NOT have a working brain.

In order to understand the Truth about the Holocaust, we must first understand the Truth about Hitler and in order to understand the Truth about Hitler, we must first understand the Truth about the Rulers of the World and in order to understand the Truth about the Rulers of the World, we must first understand the Truth about Money, or more specifically, Usury and how Usury or the Loaning of Money at Interest is how the Rulers of the World have Conquered and Enslaved most of the Nations on this Planet.

Once we understand how the Printing and Loaning of Money at Interest is a Deadly Game that only the International Bankers can Win, then we’ll understand why anyone who refuses to Play this Sick, Deadly Money Game is Attacked and Demonized so the rest of us won’t figure out how we’re being Conquered and Enslaved.

For example, Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy tried to Stop Playing this Money Game and as a result, they were both assassinated. Germany, Japan and Libya Stop Playing this Money Game and as a result, all 3 of these Countries were Attacked and Demonized because all 3 of them were successful and were Proving to the World what happens when you Stop letting Private Run for Profit Banks Print your Money and then, Loan it at Interest, thereby, sinking your country into endless Debt.

Now we must ask ourselves, why is there a War against Muslims countries?

The reason why the Powers that Be are waging a War against Muslims countries is because Muslims still forbid Usury and they do Not want to be turned into Debt Slaves like the rest of the Planet. The founders of the United States understood how Usury works and so do the International Bankers, as is reflected in the following quotes.

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” -John Adams

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” -Thomas Jefferson, 1802

"Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws." -Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743 - 1812)

“REMEMBER MY CHILDREN, THAT ALL THE EARTH MUST BELONG TO US JEWS, AND THAT THE GENTILES, BEING MERE EXCREMENTS OF ANIMALS, MUST POSSESS NOTHING.” -Mayer Amschel Rothschild on his deathbed, 1812.

Not all Jews are Zionists - Not all Zionists are Jews.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Holocaust, Hitler, Germany, Japan, Libya, Lincoln, Kennedy, Muslim, Usury Connection
Date: December 09, 2017 09:34PM

Warning - you have to have a working brain to see this obvious Connection, which will soon be illustrated by one or more people who obviously do NOT have a working brain.

Re: The Holocaust, Hitler, Germany, Japan, Libya, Lincoln, Kennedy, Muslim, Usury Connection
Date: March 07, 2018 01:57PM

Once again, you have to have a working brain to see this obvious Connection, which will soon be illustrated by one or more people who obviously do NOT have a working brain.

Date: March 22, 2018 12:06PM

NO ONE WITH A WORKING BRAIN CAN ARGUE WITH THE LOGIC IN THIS THREAD!!!

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 25, 2018 02:28AM

I see why John Rose Loves Lincoln, besides the KKK and Nazi party.

Quote Abraham Lincoln-I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality
between the white and black races.
There is a physical difference between the two,which.in my judgment, will probably
forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality; and
inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.
I have never said anything to the contrary

Sounds like John Rose bought the Santa Clausedized storys on Lincoln and knows nothing about Real U.S. History. If I only had a brain tooth fairys 100th monkey.

John Rose again you show you have a piss poor understanding of Lincoln.
Try to read a little on the man 16,000 books on Abe.

The Real Lincoln contains irrefutable evidence that a more appropriate title for Abraham Lincoln is not the Great Emancipator, but the Great Centralizer.

The average American-Who has not spent much time reading Lincoln's speeches but who has learned about him through the filter Hello John of the "Lincoln scholar"-will be surprised or even shocked by some of his words and actions.
He stated over and over again that he was opposed to political or social
equality of the races; he was not a abolitionist but denigrated them and
distanced himself from them; and his primary means with dealing with racial
problems was to attempt to colonize all blacks in Africa, Haiti, Central
America-- anywhere but in the United states.

John Rose, You no nothing but distorted views of the worlds historys,
You view of Lincoln is proof

Date: March 25, 2018 04:39AM

Finally, someone without a WORKING BRAIN wants to argue with logic…

Btw, I’ve already addressed your Lincoln comment here -
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.” -Voltaire

The very fact that you're not allowed to question or investigate the holocaust without being thrown in jail, raises a red flag.

The Truth Does Not Fear Investigation

The Truth Does Not Need Laws To Protect It

Date: March 25, 2018 06:44AM

The whole nation is interested that the best use shall be made of these {new}
territories.
We want them for the homes of free white people.

-Abraham Lincoln, October 16, 1854

After reading the Real Lincoln by Thomas J. Dilorenzo
I can see how a white surpremist would have high regards
for Abraham Lincoln.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2018 06:49AM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 25, 2018 06:57AM

I presume you all know who I am. I am humble Abraham Lincoln.
I have been solicited by many friends to become a candidate
for the legislature.
My politics are short and sweet, like the old women's dance.
I am in favor of a national bank...in favor of internal
improvements system and a high protective tariff.

_Abraham Lincoln 1832

Date: March 25, 2018 07:19AM

John your Santa Clausedized Lincoln is not the Real Lincoln
Honest Bamboozled.

LINCOLNS STATEMENT of support for internal improvements and a high tariff, made when he first ran for public office in 1832, succinctly summarizes the focus of his 28 year political career before he was elected president.
The statement also offers a definition of the Whig Party's political agenda.
Lincoln was always a Whig and was almost single-mindedly devoted to the Whig
agenda-protectionism, Governnent control of money supply through a national
banking system, and government subsidies for railroads, shipping, and canal-building businesses (internal improvements"winking smiley.

Date: March 25, 2018 09:37AM

I warned everyone that you have to have a working brain to see this obvious Connection and that those people would soon show up and Prove to everyone else that they do NOT have a WORKING BRAIN and here's the obvious CONNECTION that they refuse to even acknowledge...

USURY

“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.” -Voltaire

The very fact that you're not allowed to question or investigate the holocaust without being thrown in jail, raises a red flag.

…raises a red flag!!!

Date: March 25, 2018 06:34PM

Hey rhb, EVERYONE here is IGNORING you for a reason - YOU ARE INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!!

That's why you have been so desperate to finally comment on this thread because EVERYONE here is IGNORING you!

I too have been ignoring you for the same reason EVERYONE else is IGNORING you, but I've been waiting for your NON-WORKING-BRAIN to show up here to PROVE to everyone that you do NOT have a WORKING BRAIN!!!

JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE - I DO NOT COME HERE TO WASTE MY TIME WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE A BRAIN LIKE YOURS - I DO NOT WANT TO CONVERSE WITH YOU ON ANY LEVEL - GO FOCK OFF - NO ONE THINKS LIKE YOU EXCEPT OTHER PSYCHOPATHS - TAKE A HINT - RAW FOODISTS DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE BULL SH-IT YOU HAVE TO OFFER - YOU ARE A SHILL JUST LIKE NuNuts - GO ROAST IN HELL YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SH-IT!!!

YOU SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE RULERS OF THE WORLD AND DESERVE ALL THE PAIN THAT IS SURE TO BE INFLICTED UPON YOU BECAUSE OF THE PAIN YOU HAVE INFLICTED UPON HUMANITY THROUGH YOUR IGNORANCE AND OBVIOUS DECEPTION!!!

…raises a red flag!!!

…raises a red flag!!!

Date: March 25, 2018 07:37PM

John Roe, Ku KLUX Klansman and Neo Nazi are the brain dead.

I am not interested in debating with you, Ive never in my life had one minute for Nazi and Klansman, So don't bullshit yourself thinking I now want to debate with you.
Like Payne said to argue with someone who refuses logic is like trying to administer first aid to the dead.

John's Santa Clausedized Lincoln is not the Real Lincoln
Honest Bamboozled.

LINCOLNS STATEMENT of support for internal improvements and a high tariff, made when he first ran for public office in 1832, succinctly summarizes the focus of his 28 year political career before he was elected president.
The statement also offers a definition of the Whig Party's political agenda.
Lincoln was always a Whig and was almost single-mindedly devoted to the Whig
agenda-protectionism, Governnent control of money supply through a national
banking system, and government subsidies for railroads, shipping, and canal-building businesses (internal improvements".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables