Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Your complicated coexistence
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 13, 2017 09:43PM

I guess this is a post like no other. Right now, due to whatever circumstances, the Earth is infested by others in an amicable way. Your environment is not a physical landscape but a landscape of other minds and your behavior came about as a response to growing up in the presence of others, not the physical terrain like a wild animal would. The others are like you, most likely not your friends and not your enemies. You coexist with them in the planet.

But what matters to you most may not matter to others. Thus your coexistence is complicated. To complicate things farther, people are manipulated to undertake causes they don't understand. There is a pool of different interests going on.

What are the causes that people undertake?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2017 09:51PM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your complicated coexistence
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 14, 2017 01:46AM

Well, some people take up the cause that it's good for a mommy to kill the baby in her belly. And even that other people who don't think it's good to kill an unborn baby should pay for her to do it.

Date: December 14, 2017 01:56AM

And there are even some mommies who have other babies and children that they didn't kill - so they know the love of loving a baby and a baby's love for mommy, and the heaven of nursing a baby - think killing another of their own babies is fine, and they take up The Cause that all women should be able to kill their own babies and that other people who don't believe in killing unborn babies should pay for other women to kill their babies.

Date: December 14, 2017 02:01AM

Then there are the women who think that hurting and killing animals and eating animals is horrific, but they think that hurting and killing their own baby in their belly is good. And they take up The Cause that everyone should not hurt or kill or eat animals, but that all women should hurt and kill the baby in their belly if they want to. And they take up The Cause that other women who don't believe in hurting and killing the baby in their belly should pay for it.

Date: December 14, 2017 02:18AM

That is too deep and I cannot explain what is going on

Date: December 14, 2017 05:56PM

1 you want to help yourself

2 then, you want to help others near you (family, friends)

3 then, you want to help others that live where you live (tribe, community, country)

4 then, you want to help the entire people of the planet and someone will give you a medal

People will clap as you are helping. You are helping the community of people to become stronger and increase. But this puts a demand on physical resources. People think they need more help! Hello!

Can't you see that the more help you give the demand for help increases without an end?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2017 06:16PM by Panchito.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 15, 2017 01:14AM

Panchito
But this puts a demand on physical resources. People think they need more help! Hello!

Can't you see that the more help you give the demand for help increases without an end??

Tai
When you teach people how to search inside for answers, you decrease the need for physical resources. It's hard to learn, but I have used my training in qigong to help me through medical emergencies. I have been lucky, nothing has been too severe, but some of my emergencies would have sent most people to the emergency room, like having my finger crushed in the trunk of a car and the trunk was locked. My finger is fine.

Look at Wim Hof. He is teaching how to go inside and he has done amazing things with his body and others have had somewhat similar results.

Date: December 15, 2017 02:26AM

I guess what I wrote is not universal. It was meant more towards flock mentality.

You have to be careful with Wim Hof He does not understand the neural damage caused by O2 deprivation. When he mentions the description of flashes to his university students, his students are killing their own neurons, but he interprets this as if they were becoming tougher and better.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables