Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Flagrant Sexual Hypocrisy of Conservative Men
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 31, 2017 02:24PM

Prana It sounds just a little scary to me, And I believe it could very well be.
I hope I make my point about dangers of a grand jury sealed indictment
I don't know much but I know a little about sealed indictments.
back in 2000 I was indicted by a secret grand jury in Mendocino County.
Most times grand jurys sealed indictments are used for high crimes
We were the first to ever be indicted by a secret Grand jury for a medical grow and last.
When a grand jury is put together the defendant and attorney are not there and have no idea its been impanaled. No defense against a manipulation of that jury by DA with a political agenda!
Charged with cultivation for sale 52 plants. Medical legal in Ca at time,
I had nine peoples legal 215s displayed in garden when raid ocured.
Sheriff said I had to much for the two of us who lived on the land.

Da said The nine 215s were Phantoms.
Did not exsist!.

I learned a few things about law after my years of activism,
One of those things I learned was If the charges are bogus you have a great right, and its called a prelim hearing.

At that hearing you can explain to the judge or your attorney can why this should end right now , dismissed.

So I figure no problem, I go to my prelim witht all nine Phantoms in the flesh,
with their legal 215s and the state law on my side saying I had the right to grow for sick people 3 of the nine terminal, It would be over with.

I go to prelim they call me to bench,
Sir charges dismissed, BUT they want to talk to you in court room H
At the Prelim I had my Attorney William Welch with me, We go down to court room H, Go up to bench Judge serves us with Secret Grand Jury Indictment, My thought right then What the @#$%&? Never forget what my attorney said as the judge put indictment in my hand, This means nothing Bill, They can indict a peanut butter sandwich.Know I know what he meant by that.

When you are indicted by a grand jury, No Prelim Hearng, Straight to trial,
A grand jury indictment eliminates your prelim right.

That was the point by our Da because he knew I would be at prelim with Phantoms in the flesh.

My Da, at time Norman Vrooman Mendocino County had a political reason to try a medical grow and show fraud. for years the plant limit per 215 was six per
We 215s in Mendocino were the first to form a Medical Cannabis Union,
Mendocino very pro 215 medical, We lobbyed Da to raise limit to 25 plants Da knew were votes came from agreed, This angerd many of the good ole boys that used to run the county, They were upset with good ole Da Vromman for raisng plant limit. Vromam told the boys don't worry just wait and see what I do.

Being in the most remote part of that county The Da picked us for the alter, called real terminal people phantons, violated our state law 215 our rights under that law I complied with 100 percent.

I missed one important pat of my ramble above.
You can indict a peanut butter sandwich-
after arrest bail our med union asked Da why we were charged.
Da said 215 people were phontom, So I contacted Da office said I could bring in my 215 people to your office , Da said no then aked me at that point do you have contacts with your 215 holders to grow for them, I said no I just have copys of letters of approval from their doctors. Da then asked me if I could obtain copys for consideration of dismissal of charges.
I joyfuly said yes.

Went and drew up contracts with all nine 215s, (DATED THE DAY I MADE CONRACT!
When the Da inpaneled the secret grand jury who indicted in 15 mins The Da presented the contracts to the secret Jury and said ladys and gentleman Please note the date of the contracts and the date of the raid, This is an antempt of a criminal cover up,

I got a copy of grand jury minutes soon as off the press and read that @#$%&, pointed it out to my attorney the Da misleading the jury to secure indictment.
They chewed my tail till that day when My attorney stoped Da in Hall way to tell him He manipulated the secret grand jury for indictment, No imunity their for a da, He turned green on the spot and said what do you want, I will end this here for now on Indictments, but its a little scary, because you can lose many valid defenses with manipulation by a county Da or a US Atorney Genral Sessions Hell at this point for all we know of these largest nubers ever in indictments could be for all 10,000 raw foodist in US
Nazi Germany could be at your door steps with 10,000 who Knows?
Trump is wellknown before DC in Atlantic City Nj people who dealt with him know
he is full of crap, he should have been indicted 25 years ago.
22 court dates we had many Pery Mason moments in the 22 court room dates

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2017 02:56PM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 31, 2017 05:38PM

riverhousebill

Jennifer what do you think about this boot ankle monitor.?

Idk. It seems farfetched, but I'm open to the possibility. One photo had Chelsea Clinton with the boot on her foot, whatever that is supposed to mean. I personally don't think Hillary or the Clintons will ever face the music. That's just the way the political machine works. Government is totally corrupt.

I will make more attempt to post UHR.

Thanks.

I copy and past the whole page often but for some reason when I do the UHR does not copy? and I forget to go back and post it.

Just go to the web address/URL at the top of the page and copy it by itself and paste it in your post.

Date: December 31, 2017 05:53PM

riverhousebill
Prana It sounds just a little scary to me, And I believe it could very well be.
I hope I make my point about dangers of a grand jury sealed indictment
I don't know much but I know a little about sealed indictments.
back in 2000 I was indicted by a secret grand jury in Mendocino County.
Most times grand jurys sealed indictments are used for high crimes
We were the first to ever be indicted by a secret Grand jury for a medical grow and last.
When a grand jury is put together the defendant and attorney are not there and have no idea its been impanaled. No defense against a manipulation of that jury by DA with a political agenda!
Charged with cultivation for sale 52 plants. Medical legal in Ca at time,
I had nine peoples legal 215s displayed in garden when raid ocured.
Sheriff said I had to much for the two of us who lived on the land.

Da said The nine 215s were Phantoms.
Did not exsist!.

I learned a few things about law after my years of activism,
One of those things I learned was If the charges are bogus you have a great right, and its called a prelim hearing.

At that hearing you can explain to the judge or your attorney can why this should end right now , dismissed.

So I figure no problem, I go to my prelim witht all nine Phantoms in the flesh,
with their legal 215s and the state law on my side saying I had the right to grow for sick people 3 of the nine terminal, It would be over with.

I go to prelim they call me to bench,
Sir charges dismissed, BUT they want to talk to you in court room H
At the Prelim I had my Attorney William Welch with me, We go down to court room H, Go up to bench Judge serves us with Secret Grand Jury Indictment, My thought right then What the @#$%&? Never forget what my attorney said as the judge put indictment in my hand, This means nothing Bill, They can indict a peanut butter sandwich.Know I know what he meant by that.

When you are indicted by a grand jury, No Prelim Hearng, Straight to trial,
A grand jury indictment eliminates your prelim right.

That was the point by our Da because he knew I would be at prelim with Phantoms in the flesh.

My Da, at time Norman Vrooman Mendocino County had a political reason to try a medical grow and show fraud. for years the plant limit per 215 was six per
We 215s in Mendocino were the first to form a Medical Cannabis Union,
Mendocino very pro 215 medical, We lobbyed Da to raise limit to 25 plants Da knew were votes came from agreed, This angerd many of the good ole boys that used to run the county, They were upset with good ole Da Vromman for raisng plant limit. Vromam told the boys don't worry just wait and see what I do.

Being in the most remote part of that county The Da picked us for the alter, called real terminal people phantons, violated our state law 215 our rights under that law I complied with 100 percent.

I missed one important pat of my ramble above.
You can indict a peanut butter sandwich-
after arrest bail our med union asked Da why we were charged.
Da said 215 people were phontom, So I contacted Da office said I could bring in my 215 people to your office , Da said no then aked me at that point do you have contacts with your 215 holders to grow for them, I said no I just have copys of letters of approval from their doctors. Da then asked me if I could obtain copys for consideration of dismissal of charges.
I joyfuly said yes.

Went and drew up contracts with all nine 215s, (DATED THE DAY I MADE CONRACT!
When the Da inpaneled the secret grand jury who indicted in 15 mins The Da presented the contracts to the secret Jury and said ladys and gentleman Please note the date of the contracts and the date of the raid, This is an antempt of a criminal cover up,

I got a copy of grand jury minutes soon as off the press and read that @#$%&, pointed it out to my attorney the Da misleading the jury to secure indictment.
They chewed my tail till that day when My attorney stoped Da in Hall way to tell him He manipulated the secret grand jury for indictment, No imunity their for a da, He turned green on the spot and said what do you want, I will end this here for now on Indictments, but its a little scary, because you can lose many valid defenses with manipulation by a county Da or a US Atorney Genral Sessions Hell at this point for all we know of these largest nubers ever in indictments could be for all 10,000 raw foodist in US
Nazi Germany could be at your door steps with 10,000 who Knows?
Trump is wellknown before DC in Atlantic City Nj people who dealt with him know
he is full of crap, he should have been indicted 25 years ago.
22 court dates we had many Pery Mason moments in the 22 court room dates

You've been through a lot, rhb. I think I remember your also mentioning how you were fighting the fires in CA a couple years ago. No wonder you have strong opinions.

Date: December 31, 2017 06:06PM

Prana

For fun, go to Twitter and read #gitmo.

Yeah, I did. I see there are a lot of flights to Gitmo and Arizona Army National Guard deploying to Gitmo and speculation on who is going -

"NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER targets all who have committed human rights violations money Laundering Drug & child trafficking
Many TOP Gov officials r going to #GITMO
#military tribunals!"

And Tam tweeted -

"UPDATE ON SEALED INDICTMENTS: We are still working but I wanted to let you know that I just ran some districts and something huge is brewing in California Central District, Los Angeles Area: 815 sealed indictments have been filed in 3 weeks which is highly unusual #qanon "

Date: January 01, 2018 12:57AM

Prana, indictments can be many pages, I see pacer gets ten cents per page,
To confirm the number of Indictments 800, 4000, or 10,000 pages will cost you a few dimes.

Have you gone to site and confirmed the exact of indictments,? or is this figure from other source?

I would pay to find out, but don't trust the govt enough to put up my credit card, Trump could then drain my card! joke. My mailing address is here in Vietnam
mail service not dependable.

If you have not confirmed through site the exact number of indictments, We are running only on rumors.

One clue for me is that we are running on rumor- the pictures with the boots, Common sense folks the monitor almost cant be seen on a leg with pants, The monitor never was a boot, its about the size of a Walkman NOT A BOOT!
Its absurd to say boot is to cover up monitor, Heck look at all the folks that have bought into this believing the boot a monitor. cover blown so easy?

I feel this whole thing about the sheer number of indictments very hard to believe, but I would not put it past our US Attorney General to open internment camps and indict any one who is not on their teem Session and Trump have proved to me they are modern day fascist.

So if no one has gone to site and payed 10 cents a page to confirmed the exact number and are quoting other sources
out side of govt Pacer, site We really are just running on the rumor mill.

Another thought I have, It could be true indict 10,000 start a civil war call yourself King Trump 10,000 peoples famlys and friends unite behind bogus indictments Divide and concor.

Our policy of Empire, go some where fuel a civil war and then pick up the spoils of war.
Asset forfeiture 10,000 empty houses now on market to be sold by govt.
The asset forfeiture program if you look at the stats shows the govt is in the real esate busness today, Look at the numbers over past couple years!

Any way this really has me wondering what this is really about.
I cannot confirm this info anywhere else on indictments.
This seems hard to believe, but then again Hitler could be on our door steps.

If you live in a glass house Don't throw stones, Trump admin indicts 10,000.
People of NJ and else where know Trump is a two time hustler con artist
who has robbed many before being top Ape in DC.

PACER - Case Search Only Registration
To obtain a PACER account, you must complete the online PACER Registration Form. For immediate access to court records, provide a credit card during registration. If you do not provide a credit card, an activation code will be sent by U.S. mail to the address you provided on the registration form. Please allow 7-10 business days for mail delivery. For security reasons, activation codes cannot be emailed, faxed, or given over the phone.

There is no registration fee. However, the Judicial Conference of the United States has established a fee for access to PACER. All registered agencies or individuals will be charged the fee. Access to PACER systems will generate a $0.10 per page charge.

If you would like to try PACER before registering, visit our free training site. More detailed information about how to use PACER is available in the PACER User Manual.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2018 01:15AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 01, 2018 04:23AM

Speaking of Gitmo, Nuremberg Trial Fears Grow As Guantanamo Prepares For “High Level” American Prisoners

What I can't believe about the mainstream media (MSM) is that the United States is in a state of national emergency since Dec 21, and none of the MSM deems this fact newsworthy.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2018 04:27AM by Prana.

Date: January 01, 2018 06:08AM

Prana, I'm not trying to be pushy, But would like to find out more about this Mass Indictment rumor, I can find no real rebuttal saying its false, nor can I find a source that can confirm bazarr rumor is true.

Did you by chance go to the Pacer Govt site and confirm the numbers with your own eyes?
I ask because I would take your word for that, And would want to find out a lot more about mass arrest of who, So I can be ready on the ready line if need be.
thanks rhb.

Again something is very funny about the boot Monitor pictures? since they are not boots. Who ever posted that has probly in my View never seen a monitor and assumed it a boot, Just Not So! big boot to cover up something that's very hard to see with long pants on. why do I think of big foot when reading this boot monitor stuff?
I think the source of that story to be bull @#$%&

With exstreamist on the left and right the smog is very thick need fancy state of the art radar in todays smog filled world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2018 06:14AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 01, 2018 07:32AM

RHB, I have not personally gone to pacer.gov and confirmed these numbers. I think the 10 cents per page is if you order the proceedings or the contents of the docket. Just to see the list is probably free, but I haven't done it, so I am not totally sure. I have seen in other twitter posts from people screen shots of a single search of the pacer.gov site, but I have not done it myself.

As you can imagine, it would take time to go through all 94 federal district courts. The twitter uses StormWatcher has a team of volunteers helping him. Here is his latest tally as of Dec 22, 2017: Update to Sealed Indictments: 9,294 from 10/30 to 11/22

Date: January 01, 2018 12:19PM

This article from Ben Fulford reveals some the the new tenants of Gitmo — [benjaminfulford.net]

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 01, 2018 12:44PM

Hi rhb, i just read your grow story. So in layman's terms, what happened to you in the end?
There is a doctor named William Courtney MD, in Marin county, and his patients would juice one plant every day or every other day and so in 6 weeeks, his patients needed about 45 plants. I am not sure what year he started this protocol. I am guessing mid 2000s. So do some cities allow to legally have these many plants? It must be because he has advertised this protocol. I thought he was having his patients juice the whole plant but it might just be the leaves, so maybe they didn't need 45 plants. They need(ed) a shotglass of juice a day.

Date: January 01, 2018 03:00PM

In the end Tai the judge dismissed the case said we were well within the perimitor
of 215 law. He also said I'm signing a return property order.
acording to the Cop pot expert we had a hundred pounds of bud when cleaned.

I took the return property order to the sherrif deputy that was in charge of
propertys handed to him the return order and he smirked at me and said I'm sorry we had burn the pot because it could cause a fire through spontanious combustion.
I said no problem, your M.E.T. Team expert put the value of the pot at 3500 a pound, I rather have the money now see you in Civil court, the smirk melted.
I filed civil like I told them I would soon as I beat the criminal end.
County Concil offerd me 50 grand I said no let the jury decide on amount.
I hired a lawyer who the Medical Union recommended who just had a big win in federal court. The win was a stroke of luck for this attorney.
I put up a five thousand dollar retainer for lawyer. Month later I get a letter from DA office telling me It would be pointless for me to go to court because my attorney did not take sworn statements from me therefor I would not be able to speak in court in my defense of suit. The Lawyer did not do the minimum, He malpraticed the case, did not met the legal threshold for what he was to do. did not meet the Bars minimum Case closed no appeal one shot deal in Civil court. I spoke to another really good attorney friend Jay Moller of Garberville Ca, Jay said sue your lawyer he blew it. he did not meet the bars minimum.
By then I had about enough of court after two and a half years I droped it and moved on to the next show.
Our case made history in Mendocino we proved at the time their was no set limit to how many plants one could grow. 215 law was clear it was what you needed and could prove why that amount needed. We proved they lied cops and DA. They lost respect of the superior court judges.
The day after the judge dismissed or case Norman Vroman droped dead in his driveway getting ready to come to work. an hour after the asshole died the Feds showed up at his house to take the guns he had been stealing from county evidence lockers. Hundreds.

Tai I have been arrested so many times in my life for trumped up pot charges and being an activist this was just the last big one for me. I could go on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2018 03:03PM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 01, 2018 06:35PM

Wow rhb.
William Courtney revolutionized use of marijuana through juicing heirloom varieties rich in cbd. When raw, cbd acid helps to regrow neurons. Cbd acid turns to cbd when heated and it doesn't have the same effect.
Living in so cal, i have been unable to get the plants he has talked about, so I never got to try his method. Most cities limit plants to 6. So I wondered how to do this.
In chinese medicine, mj is called fire hemp because it's hot and drying, which explains how some yin deficiency patients do so poorly on it and how others seem to tolerate it. It, meaning the hybridized THC rich varieties which are most of what's available. Still smoking anything is not good on lungs. I took a whole class on side effects and how Chinese medicine can balance long term side effects
[www.marijuana-syndromes.com]

Anyway William Courtney has shed amazing light on this topic, including how mj was hybridized over the years to increase thc, but how this was not good for cbd content and how only the raw has the cbd acid
Now they offer cbd rich oil in a syringe but it's mixed with some thc because it's extracted from whole plant and it's not really raw.

Date: January 02, 2018 08:28AM

Here is the The Guantanamo Bay song, based on The Beach Boys “Kokomo”.

Date: January 02, 2018 12:28PM

Tai, Ive known Dr. Courtney for many years, Was my Dr. Awesome mind! If you can get your hands on the video Dr. Cortney did on the Canibiiod docking with a human gene check it out. The missing link Cortney called it.
Way back in time canibiniods were part of our DNA.
The Redwood tree shares some of the same DNA as a salom fish!
Cortneys video slide show presentation shows it could be the missing link.
, -Options: Reply•Quote•PM•Follow Topic•Report
Re: Cannabinoid receptors in the brain.

Date: March 26, 2012 08:26PM

Below is from Dr Courtney quoted at a meeting

Did we talk about green leaf yet?

So if you talk about those molecules that are present in the fresh green leaf, I try to use 8 leaves a day. I juice it with carrots. I started out with carrots - I do four in the morning, four in the afternoon, but after eating carrot juice for five or six months you begin to turn orange a little bit (I knew someone in college who actually did), and so I now put in beets and broccoli (just because Bush doesn't like it, it figures it's got to be good for you), anything laying around - kales. It makes a drink.

And it's phenomenal because you get these cannabinoids in, they're non-psychoactive, they saturate the body and they facilitate the body's regulation. And so, I tell each of my patients: the single most important thing you put in your mouth after water, on a daily basis, is, approximately, eight green leaves a day.

That number is unknown, but I've had 90 year old people who have gotten out of their wheelchairs who've had arthritis that was so inflammatory and painful. . . By down-regulating the inflammatory system you decrease the swelling and inflammation, you increase mobility and articulate function. Its prevention of alzheimers, of coronary vascular disease. Prophylactic uses.

Prophylactic uses are the most pivotal in this document. I don't know how they'll stand up in court but I plan on using them very soon, like November 6th Im going to be in court presenting this information on this prophylactic use. That's until they take my license away. But then I'll keep doing it, so...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2018 12:32PM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 03, 2018 12:53AM

Prana
Here is the The Guantanamo Bay song, based on The Beach Boys “Kokomo”.

I remember way back when Gitmo was a thing - how horrible and inhumane it was - during a campaign/election it was a promise to shut down or get rid of Gitmo. Who and when was that I wonder. Seems like a long time ago and it's still there so they never delivered on it.

Date: January 03, 2018 05:45AM

Here's is an image from Jim Stone's website of an ankle monitor:

Date: January 03, 2018 06:08AM

RBH,

This website shows how to search the pacer.gov site to find the sealed indictments: 9,294K Sealed Indictment Count for USA Through 12.22.17

Date: January 03, 2018 07:35AM

The monitor thing is done with Prana-
these minis have been around for years and are used in the federal system when court orderd.

Funny, In the Jail house world,been there done that, folks call somone with ankle monitor a boot. I got a good laugh when I saw the right wing picture alt news photos of this proof of ankle braclet Forget Big Foot Now its BIG BOOT.

Just a little big than a zippo lighter!

This item OFT-210 Mini Real Time Ankle Bracelet GPS Tracker for Teens, Elder Patients and Offenders with Cut/tamper-with Alarm

OFT-120 Mini Real-time Ankle Bracelet GPS Tracking Device

Waterproof Mini Gps Tracker guard Ankle Wrist Anysun® Quad Band IP67 Bracelet Break Alarm gps tracker MT110 for personal GPS Prionser/offender gps ring tracker with GEO fence sos Function

GPS Prionser/offender Tracker MT60-X,standby 12days,waterproof,Real-time tracking

Date: January 03, 2018 07:45AM

Prana
Here's is an image from Jim Stone's website of an ankle monitor:

One problem with the story Prana

the source-

Wikipedia bans Daily Mail as 'unreliable' source

Online encyclopaedia editors rule out publisher as a reference citing ‘reputation for poor fact checking and sensationalism’

Date: January 03, 2018 07:51AM

Rhb, it would be great if you could do an exclusive thread on William courtney at your leisure. Did you juice the plant, since you were a patient?

Date: January 03, 2018 01:18PM

Tai
Rhb, it would be great if you could do an exclusive thread on William courtney at your leisure. Did you juice the plant, since you were a patient?

Tai, I did everything a Maraholic could ever think of with that plant.
Now I have Ganjaheimer sorta like sometimers.
If I don't forget , I could do an exclusive on William Courtney yes.
Dr William Courtney is a brave sole! He has spent a lot of time in Court Rooms fighting for our rights to Natural cure, He never whines about the Medical Board trying to control him or How the Powers to be control him.
I love this Quote by William Courtney it shows the spirit we need to go forward-
Quote I will keep doing what I'm doing till they take my license, And then I will keep doing it anyway.

Dr. Courtney and his wife have a Web Site with latest news, I hear they now have health
retreat in south America now?
Here is the other missing link-[cannabisinternational.org]

[cannabisinternational.org]

The Power of Juicing RAW Cannabis - Dr William Courtney ...
[www.youtube.com]

Jun 11, 2013 · This is a must-watch video featuring some of the top researchers on the healing effects of Cannabis (Marijuana) in it's raw form, eaten or juiced.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2018 01:59PM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 04, 2018 07:51PM

Here is a Thread I started to recap the topic Prana brought up in this Thread:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Human Trafficking...
Posted by: John Rose
Date: January 04, 2018 02:44PM

Date: January 04, 2018 11:31PM

riverhousebill

Dr. Courtney and his wife have a Web Site with latest news, I hear they now have health
retreat in south America now?
Here is the other missing link-[cannabisinternational.org]

[cannabisinternational.org]

The Power of Juicing RAW Cannabis - Dr William Courtney ...
[www.youtube.com]

Shocker! You actually know how to post live links.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 09, 2018 03:53PM

[www.afp.com]
French star Deneuve defends men's 'right' to chat up women
9 Jan 2018

Actress Catherine Deneuve is one of around 100 French women writers, performers and academics to say recent sexual harassment scandals have led to a "witch-hunt"

France's most revered actress Catherine Deneuve hit out Tuesday at a new "puritanism" sparked by sexual harassment scandals, declaring that men should be "free to hit on" women.

She was one of around 100 French women writers, performers and academics who wrote an open letter deploring the wave of "denunciations" that has followed claims that Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein raped and sexually assaulted women over decades.

They claimed that the "witch-hunt" that has followed threatens sexual freedom.

"Rape is a crime, but trying to seduce someone, even persistently or cack-handedly, is not -- nor is men being gentlemanly a macho attack," said the letter published in the daily Le Monde.

"Men have been punished summarily, forced out of their jobs when all they did was touch someone's knee or try to steal a kiss," said the letter, which was also signed by Catherine Millet, author of the hugely explicit 2002 bestseller "The Sexual Life of Catherine M.".

Men had been dragged through the mud, they argued, for "talking about intimate subjects during professional dinners or for sending sexually-charged messages to women who did not return their attentions."

The letter attacked feminist social media campaigns like #MeToo and its French equivalent #Balancetonporc (Call out your pig) for unleashing this "puritanical... wave of purification".

- 'Witch-hunt' -

It claimed that "legitimate protest against the sexual violence that women are subject to, particularly in their professional lives", had turned into a witch-hunt.

"What began as freeing women up to speak has today turned into the opposite -- we intimidate people into speaking 'correctly', shout down those who don't fall into line, and those women who refused to bend" to the new realities "are regarded as complicit and traitors."

The signatories -- which included a porn star-turned-agony aunt -- claimed they were defending sexual freedom, for which "the liberty to seduce and importune was essential".

Oscar-nominated Deneuve, 74, is best known internationally for playing a bored housewife who spends her afternoons as a prostitute in Luis Bunuel classic 1967 film, "Belle du Jour".

Deneuve has made no secret of her annoyance at social media campaigns to shame men accused of harassing women.

"I don't think it is the right method to change things, it is excessive," she said last year, referring to the #MeToo hashtag. "After 'Calling our your pig' what are we going to have, 'Call our your whore?'" she said.

"Instead of helping women, this frenzy to send these (male chauvinist) 'pigs' to the abattoir actually helps the enemies of sexual liberty -- religious extremists and the worst sort of reactionaries," the collective of women who signed the letter said.

"As women we do not recognise ourselves in this feminism, which beyond denouncing the abuse of power, takes on a hatred of men and of sexuality."

They insisted that women were "sufficiently aware that the sexual urge is by its nature wild and aggressive. But we are also clear-eyed enough not to confuse an awkward attempt to pick someone up with a sexual attack."

[www.afp.com]

Date: January 10, 2018 03:48AM

Yes, Liberal women have totally emasculated men, but then men enable and empower the Liberal women, so yeah...

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables