Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Merry Xmas - Who’s Birthday Are We Really Celebrating?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 24, 2017 06:17PM

[www.youtube.com]
Merry Xmas - Who’s Birthday Are We Really Celebrating?
14:55 Minute Video

Published on Dec 24, 2017
In this Video, John Rose wishes everyone a Merry Xmas and takes a closer look at who was really born on December 25th and why we’re celebrating his birthday instead of Jesus’s birthday.

Per Video Tape JR# 00126 - 15:05 made 12-22-17:

Merry Christmas or would you prefer Merry Xmas?

How many of you guys out there know that Jesus was Not born on December 25th, but Nimrod was?

How many of y’all know who Nimrod is?

How many of y’all know that the legendary symbol for Nimrod was an X and the use of that symbol always denotes witchcraft?

How many of y’all know that?

How many of y’all know that Nimrod was the first Ruler of the World and he was the World's Most Demonic Ruler?

And when Corporations use that symbol X, it means or if they use 2 double Xs or 2 Xs, it means to Double-Cross, as in Exxon, and is there any doubt when you look at that being Rockefeller’s former Standard Oil?

You see my friends, Nimrod Worshiped Fire, he Worshiped Satan and he was the first Demonic Ruler, the Worst Demonic Ruler the World has ever seen.

So, what we have to understand is that these people have Ruled the World for a long time and remember my Video I just did, Satan’s Secret Weapon, they Bombard our Brains with so much Poppy @#$%& that we celebrate someone’s birthday when it’s really Nimrod’s birthday. And whenever we use X, the shorten form of Christmas, to mean Christmas, what we’re really doing here is we’re celebrating the Feast of Nimrod. Isn’t that something? They’ve Tricked us into celebrating the Feast of Nimrod - the first Ruler of the World - the Most Demonic Ruler of the World.

Think about all of this. If you really like Jesus and you want to celebrate his birthday, why don’t you celebrate it on his birthday? We know this is Not his birthday - almost everyone knows this is Not his birthday, but most of us don’t know the Truth of whose birthday it really is and what it means. X is witchcraft. Double X - Double-Cross. We’re betraying people right into the hands of Satan.

In order to make any sense out of this world, my friends, you have to come to this realization that the people who Rule the World are Magicians - they’re Masters of Illusion - they’re Masters of Mis-Direction - they’re Con Artists - they’re Psychopaths. All Psychopaths are Habitual Liars and they’re Con Artists and that’s all this Life is - it’s One Big Con - it’s One Big Magic Act - it’s a Sleight of Hand. And what these Sick people do is they throw you in the Fire.

Now what’s really interesting if we look at the Legend in Midrash, am I pronouncing that right, there’s a story of when Abraham was born and Nimrod found out about that, so he had all the male children Killed in an attempt to make sure and Kill Abraham. But they hid Abraham in a cave, but Nimrod finally found him and guess what he made him do - he wanted him to worship fire.

Now I want you to stop and think about this story. Why would Nimrod want Abraham to worship fire? And really, what does that even mean? Did he want him to Eat some Cooked Food or does he just know that Cooking or Fire is the Tool that makes us Sick?

Remember, I’ve said before that Money is the Absolute Tool of Control - these Satanists Own and Control the Money Supply - they Print the Money - they Own Everything - they’re able to Bombard our Brain - Satan’s Secret Weapon is we have a Belief System where we think we’re celebrating a good person and we’re actually participating in a Satanic Ritual.

Again, we just don’t understand how these people are working - it’s all One Big Con - it’s all One Big Magic Act. In fact, once you understand that that’s what they are, you can see how they’re Tricking and Fooling us every time we turn around.

And again, you just got to ask yourself a simple question, why would Nimrod want Abraham to worship fire?

Again, it’s a Tool. Money is the Absolute Tool of Control - our Health is Absolute [Ultimate] Tool of Control and the way they make us Sick or I should say Lack of Health and the way they make us Sick is they get us to worship fire! It’s the Unwise use of Fire that has put us down in this Hell - that’s Cooked of our Food!

Oh, it can’t be that simple.

Yes it can! What does Cooking do? Why did the first Ruler of the World worship fire?

Because he knew that’s How you Control the Masses! You get them to Cook their Food - they Lose 1 of their Senses - they’re Out of Control - now they need us to come in and offer them a Solution.

Watch my Vide, Satan’s Secret Weapon, I explain how Democracies go through Cycles, how Governments go through Cycles and the people who Rule the World know all of this and they’re Controlling us - they’re Bombarding our Brain with so much Bull @#$%& that we practice Satanic Rituals and we don’t even realize it. Here’s another example that’s going to challenge some of y’alls Belief System - I won’t go too far into it so it won’t challenge it too much, but another way they’ve Tricked us into a Satanic Ritual is to get us to Worship a Torture Device known as a Crucifix. We even have people wearing a Tortured person on their chest - that’s a Satanic Ritual, my friends. They’ve Tricked us into thinking that we can accept our Suffering and they’ve done that everywhere, haven’t they?

I’ve done quite a few Videos on the Mumbo Jumbo in art of Spirituality. Now I’m not saying it’s all Mumbo Jumbo, but I’m saying that these Satanists have infiltrated Religions and different Spiritual Practices to get us to accept that it’s OK to Suffer. That’s what the Crucifix is all about - getting us to accept that Suffering is what makes us wholly. No it’s not and with Spirituality, oh, we’ve come here to Grow Spiritually and Suffer. No, we haven’t! This all part of the Big Trick - the Big Con and until you understand that we’re being Tricked and Conned, you’re not going to be able to understand how it’s working.

So you’ve got to study the Con Artists Hand Book. Goggle that and find it and read it - study that because then you can get a better idea of how the Rulers of the World work. And look at what they’re doing - they’ve got us practicing Satanic Rituals.

Now the one Documentary I watched that got me to realize that the Rulers of the World were Magicians, I’ve told you about this many times, was the Documentary called The Arrivals and that’s where I realized, oh, these guys - they’re Magicians - it’s One Big Con and part of that 8 and a half hour Documentary or a little over 8 hours - it was 5 and a half hours on YouTube - I found it on the Pirate Bay - it was like 8 hours and 17 minutes or something like that and they explain the Symbolism of 911. Fascinating, you see, in the Tree of Life, you got 1 to 10 - God is at 10. But what do these Luciferians do - what do these Santanists do - what do these Magicians do? They take the Tree of Life and go up to 9 - they skip 10 - they skip God and they go straight up to #11 - that’s the Magician. You see, they think they’re better than God and look at what they’re doing to us on our Planet.

Our Hospitals, my God, have become Temples of Sacrifice! These people had Human Sacrifices all the time. What did Nimrod do to Abraham when he didn’t worship fire? He threw him into the Fire. They do that all the time - Child Sacrifices - that’s part of our history, but it’s still going on now - ARRGGG - it’s still going on now. Hospitals have become Temples of Sacrifice! We go to the Hospital - we can’t threw you in a Fire now, but guess what, we can Inject you with some Liquid Fire - Chemotherapy - 500,000 times Hotter than our Blood!!! MY GOD!!! They’re still doing it to us! When are we going to Wake Up?

These Satanists have put people into Positions of Power - they’ve Infiltrated our Medical System - they’re the Deans of the Universities that teach our College Students what to learn - they allow certain people to come into school and then, they make sure and put the stupidest people in certain Departments where they need to Control us, like Pediatricians and Infectious Disease Experts. Those have got to be the dumbest group of people that probably have a good memory, but they can’t Connect the Dots for anything because that’s one of the main ways they’re going to Kill us off again.

9:57 MM
Remember, history repeats itself. We’re going to have more Wars - we’re already having Wars this century - we’re going to have a Pandemic any moment now and it’s going to be in the Vaccines!!! That’s how they did it in 1918 - that’s how it started - it was all the soldiers in the War that were Injected and when they came back, they said, oh my God, the boys are coming back with the Flu - everybody come up and get your Flu Shots and that’s why we started dying!!! IT’S GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

We’ve got to Wake Up! The Contagion Myth is one of those Books, remember, that’s Satan’s Little Secret. And I know it seems like things are Contagious and there is a Contagion Element, which is part of the confusion. And when it is a Contributing Factor, all it is - is the Straw that Broke your Back or the one too many appliances you plugged in the outlet - you blew a fuse - that’s what a Cold is.

Now I explain that in more detail in my Video - Healing Secrets Revealed, which you’re going to find in the description box in most of my Videos or, at least, all of the ones I’ve uploaded in the last year and a half or so or ever since I made that Video and it explains how Colds and Flues work and Pneumonia. It’s our own Waste Matter Backing Up, my friends. Disease is Not an entity. Our Experts in this Field are Not our Experts. We’re being Tricked and Fooled every time we turn around. We celebrate Christmas, but NO, we’re celebrating the Feast of Nimrod! He wants to throw you in the Fire - can’t do that now in front of you, but we can Shoot you Up with some Chemotherapy - 1.5 - 2 pH. My God, do you guys understand what they’re doing to us?

Temples of Sacrifice - that’s what Hospitals are. SHAME ON YOU GUYS!!! Every one of you working for them right now should quit - you’re clogs in the wheel! You know what they’re wanting to do to you now - they’re going to want to Vaccinate you just so you can work in the Hospital. This is a SCAM!!! Vaccines have Never Eradicated anything! It’s part of how they’re going to Cull us and Kill us! If you don’t understand why I get upset, then you don’t understand your House is on Fire, man, and if I didn’t know that, I wouldn’t be screaming and yelling, but I do know that. I know what they’re doing to little children right now - we have Child Sacrifice right now. Look at these little kids with no hair! My God, we’re throwing them in Fire, but we’re Injecting It into them now. No different than pouring Battery Acid down their mouth or their throat. This is Insane! We’ve got to Wake Up and realize it’s all One Big Con. We’ve got to stop doing these Satanic Rituals.

Now don’t get me wrong - I love this time of year - I really do - I genuinely and sincerely love this time of year and I’ll tell you why. It’s because you can tell people are going out of their way to try to be a little more loving and it just gets me so excited thinking, damn it, look at what happens when we just put forth a little bit of effort. And then, when you realize that you don’t have to put forth effort if you simply Stop Worshiping Fire. Stop putting your Food in It - It Kills the Food - It Alters the Food - It’s going to Kill you - It’s going to Alter you and I know that’s an overwhelming thought. No one wants to accept It. Believe me; most people just Shut their Brain Off to Protect those Pleasures.

But we’ve got to realize the Evils of Cooked Food. It’s got us under a Spell - we’re Vexed! I see you guys out there struggling - I understand - I struggled - don’t beat up on yourself - do the best you can - realize that this is a lot more profound than anyone can even begin to imagine and yes, it sure does sound too simplistic, but what do you expect? And when you realize what the Fall of Mankind represents, it has to represent something we did relative to how we Interact with our Context. What was it?

Did we Pollute the Air?

We hadn’t done it yet.

The Water?

Well, we were in a way, but NOT like the way when we started Polluting our Food with Fire! Don’t Play this Nimrod Game anymore - quit Worshiping the Fire. Eat the Food the way we’re supposed to Eat It.

And yes, It’s Expensive in certain places

Yes, It’s Not as Good as It should be.

And yes, It’s Not Growing Everywhere.

And yes, we can’t Feed the World now.

But I guarantee you, when we reach the Tipping Point, things are going to Change so fast - everyone is going to be Planting Food Everywhere - Everyone is going to be Helping and Giving and Giving and Giving and Giving and before you know it, whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo, God almighty, we’re going to go back to the Paradise we had once before and you know when that happens, my friends, we’re in for a treat!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Merry Xmas - Who’s Birthday Are We Really Celebrating?
Date: December 25, 2017 12:41AM

Typo...

I’ve done quite a few Videos on the Mumbo Jumbo in art of Spirituality.

SHOULD BE...

I’ve done quite a few Videos on the Mumbo Jumbo in part of Spirituality.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: December 25, 2017 04:54AM

Jesus ate cooked bread Yet he was God.

Date: December 25, 2017 03:19PM

If Jesus was the son of God or just a Prophet, he knew NOT to Eat Cooked Food.

I have a feeling that you've been waiting for me to post what I'm going to post below so you can say it's NOT authentic, but this version makes more sense to me than the book you like to quote from, which we all know is NOT authentic because they removed the Gospel of the Essenes, as well as other Gospels, in the Council of Nicea in 325 AD and have basically replaced the teaching of Jesus with Paul's version. We also know that the King James Bible was nothing but a Government Publication and that the Scofield Reference Bible was set up to further delude Christians into following Zionism, so, once again, the version below makes more sense and most importantly, it works!

And Jesus continued: "God commanded your forefathers: 'Thou shalt not kill.' But their heart was hardened and they killed. Then Moses desired that at least they should not kill men, and he suffered them to kill beasts. And then the heart of your forefathers was hardened yet more, and they killed men and beasts likewise. But I do say to you: Kill neither men, nor beasts, nor yet the food which goes into your mouth. For if you eat living food, the same will quicken you, but if you kill your food, the dead food will kill you also. For life comes only from life, and from death comes always death. For everything which kills your foods, kills your bodies also. And everything which kills your bodies kills your souls also. And your bodies become what your foods are, even as your spirits, likewise, become what your thoughts are. Therefore, eat not anything which fire, or frost, or water has destroyed. For burned, frozen and rotted foods will burn, freeze and rot your body also. Be not like the foolish husbandman who sowed in his ground cooked, and frozen, and rotten seeds. And the autumn came, and his fields bore nothing. And great was his distress. But be like that husbandman who sowed in his field living seed, and whose field bore living ears of wheat, paying a hundredfold for the seeds which he planted. For I tell you truly, live only by the fire of life, and prepare not your foods with the fire of death, which kills your foods, your bodies and your souls also."

"Master, where is the fire of life?" asked some of them.

"In you, in your blood, and in your bodies."

"And the fire of death?" asked others.

"It is the fire which blazes outside your body, which is hotter than your blood. With that fire of death you cook your foods in your homes and in your fields. I tell you truly, it is the same fire which destroys your foods and your bodies, even as the fire of malice, which ravages your thoughts, ravages your spirits. For your body is that which you eat, and your spirit is that which you think. Eat nothing, therefore, which a stronger fire than the fire of life has killed. Wherefore, prepare and eat all fruits of trees, and all grasses of the fields, and afl milk of beasts good for eating. For all these are fed and ripened by the fire of life; all are the gift of the angels of our Earthly Mother. But eat nothing to which only the fire of death gives savor, for such is of Satan."

"How should we cook our daily bread without fire, Master?" asked some with great astonishment.

"Let the angels of God prepare your bread. Moisten your wheat, that the angel of water may enter it. Then set it in the air, that the angel of air also may embrace it. And leave it from morning to evening beneath the sun, that the angel of sunshine may descend upon it. And the blessing of the three angels will soon make the germ of life to sprout in your wheat. Then crush your grain, and make thin wafers, as did your forefathers when they departed out of Egypt, the house of bondage. Put them back again beneath the sun from its appearing, and when it is risen to its highest in the heavens, turn them over on the other side that they be embraced there also by the angel of sunshine, and leave them there until the sun be set. For the angels of water, of air, and of sunshine fed and ripened the wheat in the field, and they, likewise, must prepare also your bread. And the same sun which, with the fire of life, made the wheat to grow and ripen, must cook your bread with the same fire. For the fire of the sun gives life to the wheat, to the bread, and to the body. But the fire of death kills the wheat, the bread, and the body. And the living angels of the living God serve only living men. For God is the God of the living, and not the God of the dead.

"So eat always from the table of God: the fruits of the trees, the grain and grasses of the field, the milk of beasts, and the honey of bees. For everything beyond these is of Satan, and leads by the way of sins and of diseases unto death. But the foods which you eat from the abundant table of God give strength and youth to your body, and you will never see diseases For the table of God fed Methuselah of old, and I tell you truly, if you live even as he lived, then will the God of the living give you also long life upon the earth as was his.

"For I tell you truly, the God of the living is richer than all the rich of the earth, and his abundant table is richer than the richest table of feasting of all the rich upon the earth. Eat, therefore, all your life at the table of our Earthly Mother, and you will never see want. And when you eat at her table, eat all things even as they are found on the table of the Earthly Mother. Cook not, neither mix all things one with another, lest your bowels become as steaming bogs. For I tell you truly, this is abominable in the eyes of the Lord.

Date: December 25, 2017 03:31PM

[drday.com]
Amazing NEW Book by Dr. Lorraine Day
That Contains CRITICAL Information on How She Got Well
Who Rewrote the Bible?

900 Power-Packed Pages
How and Why The Translators Have Deceived the Whole World by Deliberately Changing the Truth of the Bible

Find the answers to the questions that every Christian should be asking!

[www.youtube.com]
Dr. Lorraine Day - Who Rewrote The Bible?
1:28:15 Minute Video

Date: December 25, 2017 09:45PM

There is famine in many parts of the world like in Ethiopia and Yemen.

What these hungry people need is packaged food like bread, rice, grains not juices and raw smoothies.

The raw living food life is the best but another level. We need to be practical.

The saviors like Jesus or Mother Theresa understood that and took their own spirituality to the level of these dying people, they ate with them. Once the dying are well they can freely choose to move to eating raw juices and smoothies.

It is a sin not to understand that

Date: December 26, 2017 08:22PM

RP wrote,
"The raw living food life is the best but another level. We need to be practical."

“Most people who constantly say, ‘Let’s be realistic,’ are really just living in fear, deadly afraid of being disappointed again. ...Great leaders are rarely “realistic”. They are intelligent, and they are accurate, but they are not realistic by other people’s standards.” - Anthony Robbins, “ATGW” p. 81

RP wrote,
"There is famine in many parts of the world like in Ethiopia and Yemen.

What these hungry people need is packaged food like bread, rice, grains not juices and raw smoothies."

Yes, that's the Downstream Solution we have to do until we reach the Tipping Point, but it's NOT the Ultimate Solution!

Why are these people STARVING?

I've explained this in many of my Videos, including one I just published 5 days ago...

[www.youtube.com]
Satan’s Secret Weapon
20:23 Minute Video

Published on Dec 21, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Satan’s Secret Weapon. John explains how the Fabian Society was set up in 1884 to usher in a One World Collectivist State and shows how Governments, especially Democracies, go through Cycles and how the Powers that Be use these Cycles to Control the Masses.

“Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.” Joseph Stalin in an interview with H.G. Wells back in 1934.

[youtu.be]
3:06 MM
And it’s interesting that Aristotle, some of the guys who came up with these ideas in the beginning, came up with 8 things to keep this from happening - the last 2, I think, are really powerful. #1, he says, you’ve got to have a Large Middle Class.

Did you catch that Piece of the Puzzle? If you’ve watched my other Videos, I’ve talked about this a lot of times how we can look at the entire world as 2 Main Groups if you’re the Rulers of the World.

You got about half the population in 3rd World Countries - there is No Middle Class - they’re a piece of cake - don’t ever let them have one - that’s why we still have so many people Dying of Starvation today - it’s because of who’s Ruling the World. But the other half of us in Industrialized Countries - we have a Middle Class, but that’s what these guys have to do - they’ve got to Cull the Middle Class - it’s a way of Population Control. But the people who are the biggest threat to the people who Rule the World that want this to go through Cycles because they’ve been in Control of us for thousands of years and they know this Cycle - they push it on - they are behind it - they know the Cycles - we don’t, which is the last thing that Aristotle said - that’s #8 and I’ve got to come back to the Middle Class, though, after that, the 8th thing is we’ve got to become Educated, especially in History. We don’t know History - we don’t understand what Stalin did. Stalin probably Killed more people last century than any other person. He was the #1 Psychopath, no doubt, Killing about a Million people every year - 10 Million every decade - he probably Killed like 70 Million Upper Middle Class Russian people.

I remember when I heard about this several years ago, I asked a good friend of mine who was a Russian Philosophy Professor when he lived over there and doesn’t do that now, obviously, it’s kind of hard to take your degrees and transfer like that, but I asked him, is that really True that Millions of people were Murdered in your country and they represented the best of everyone of y’all and he just started crying. This is the reality that we’re Not Taught. The Middle Class has to be Culled and you’ll understand that better in just a second because I’m going to explain the 9 Cycles that all Democracies go through.

Remember, Democracies don’t last very long because, eventually, well, I don’t want to get ahead of myself - I’ll come back to that. It starts off we’re in Bondage and then, we find Spiritual Truth and we go from Spiritual Truth to Great Courage; from Great Courage to Liberty; from Liberty to Abundance; from Abundance to Selfishness; from Selfishness to Complacency; from Complacency to Apathy; from Apathy to Dependency and that’s where we go from Dependency back to Bondage. What happens in the Dependency Stage?

Democracies degenerate into Ochlocracies - the Mob Rule - that’s what happens with us! The reason why Democracies always fail is because the Mob ends up Ruling. They figure out, hey, I’ll just vote in the person who promises the most Money for me! You see, this is why every Democracy fails and we’re being Duped into it.

Now this all ties in together with that quote by Stalin to H.G. Wells because H.G. Wells was a member of the Fabian Society formed in 1884 to pursue a long-term Control over Socializing the Masses, a Collectivism, a Collective Socialism [to usher in a One World Collectivist State]. They knew they couldn’t do it overnight, so they had to have a long-term Plan, like a 100 year Plan. And to help you understand things, 2 books that are known to be prophetic or they’re thought of as prophetic would be Orwell’s 1984 and Huxley’s Brave New World. Both of these men were members of the Fabian Society, just like Wells. They had inside Information - they knew what was going on because they had this long-term Plan - we can’t push Communism on them or even Socialism - we’ve got to disguise it as Liberalism. And look at what they’ve done. I grew up being Brainwashed with TV Shows making me think along those terms not realizing what was being done to me, which has to do with Satan’s Secret Weapon.

But look at Orwell, real name Eric Blair, 1984 published in 1948 - he was Killed in that same year to make an example out of - he was part of the Fabian Society formed in 1884 - his book, 1984 - a 100 year Plan - this is where we’re going to be - we’re going to Enslave you guys. 8:04 MM

Remember, Bertrand Russel is another guy from the Fabian Society. In his book, “The Impact of Science On Society” published in 1953, it starts off, “Diet, Injections, Injunctions” are the way we’re going to put you guys under our thumb - you won’t even know what’s going on. Paraphrased that last part quite a bit, but it starts off, “Diet, Injections, Injunctions” - that’s how they’re going to Control us - it’s a long-term Plan.

So if you look at Orwell, “He who controls the past [meaning the History Books] controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past [meaning the History Books].” Our History is Bunk! We don’t know what happened last century - we don’t understand how we’re being used through Education. Education is a Weapon and it’s being aimed at us!

But what you have to understand is that Education is just like Government - they’re both Subsequent Needs because we’re Sick and Dis-Connected. And all of our Needs - our 12 Essential Needs and our 2 Additional Temporary Needs - 1 of those are 10 Subsequent Needs because we’re Dis-Connected - all of those can be used against us - they’re Weapon Systems. Education is a Weapon System. Food - #1 Weapon System! We’re being Brainwashed!

Satan’s Secret Weapon, my friends, has to do with the Bull @#$%& that’s been Bombarded in our Brains from day 1. We go through an Educational System we’re taught History and it’s all Lies - all Lies - all Lies for one reason only so History can Repeat Itself. Last Century - this Century - it’s going to be the same thing. The 1918 Flu Epidemic - it was the Vaccines that started it - the Poisons were in the Vaccines - they’re going to do it again because they still got us believing in this Contagion Myth that are Problems are coming from something Outside of us and the Problem is Satan’s little Secret or Best kept Secret ever.

10:14 MM
Satan’s Secret has to do with a little bitty book that’s no longer little - it’s Huge that they put inside of our Brains - our Brains are Bombarded with Bull @#$%&! You get an Educational System, remember, an Idea without any References is like a Table Top without Legs or a Book with 2 Covers without any Pages. So we go to school and they start putting Pages in this Book about certain Beliefs about the fact that we actually Live on an Abundant Planet, but they want us to believe in Scarcity, so there’s this Book - they put these Pages in there - we’re taught History that all a Lie so we won’t look at certain Events that help us understand we Live on an Abundant Planet. And then, from then on out, now here’s Satan’s Secret right here, from then on out the people who Rule the World, the Satanists, that’s what they are, they worship Lucifer. You don’t have to believe in God or the Devil to understand what’s going on - they believe in it and that’s all that matters and they worship this Dark Side to us and they Own and Control Everything - Every Major Sector of Human Endeavor so they can keep Bombarding our Brain and keep putting more Pages in - more Pages in - more Pages in - the next thing you know you’ve got this Huge Book - Belief System that makes you think a certain way when someone says, you know what, we Live on an Abundant Planet and look at who Proved it, you done even want to look at it because you’ve got this Book with all of those References. There are so many Movies that you’ve seen, so many Talk Shows you’ve listened to and you hear the same Lies over and over and you don’t even know every day you go by 10 more ages have been put in that Book to a point that you’re Brain Dead or most of us are on certain Subjects - that’s why you have to Empty your Cup. 11:52 MM

Remember, the old Zen Story of the professor that goes to Japan to a Japanese Master to find out about Zen and the Zen Master comes out and pours the tea and overfills the cup and it goes all over the place and the guy says stop, my cup is full! And the Master goes, exactly, you are just like this cup - you’ve got these preconceived ideas and beliefs - you’ve got these Huge Books with a Bunch of Bull @#$%& References that automatically make you think one way versus the other about Super Important Subjects, like who’s Controlling your Education or, more importantly, who is Printing your Money?

That’s what they don’t want you to know. Those are the Main things right there that contribute to Satan’s little Secret. They don’t want you to know that we Live on an Abundant Planet and they rely on the fact that can create a Book Inside of our Brain, it might not be very big - you might have been a horrible student - you didn’t put any Pages at all in that Book, hardly, there are a few things, so there a few Pages in it, but the thing is you get in the real world and you go watch a movie and POW, POW, POW, you get it again. You turn on the TV and POW, POW, POW, you get it again. Every show - BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

Study the Fabian Society - it was organized a long time ago - it was a long-term Plan to Control Society so our Government would keep going toward the Last Stage - the Dependency Stage so it can turn all over again and now we’ll have a Brand New form of Government - a One World Government. That’s why they create Global Problems so they can have a Global Solution - the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution - I’ll put a link down to one of my Videos.

You got to understand how these guys are working. You need to study the Con Artists Hand Book to be able to intelligently deal with people, especially on Message Boards because you can see what they’re doing - they always avoid the subject - they never talk about it - they know when you’ve got a really good argument, they’re just going to appeal everyone’s [Emotions] reasoning and they’re going to pull up something they know is reference back in that mind - in that Book, so that’s Satan’s little Secret right there - they know that most people are walking around with Books and all they have to do is forget the Intellect - just push the Emotional Button that takes you back to one of those Pages and you get infuriated because you think the Truth that someone’s telling you is actually a Lie.

So that’s Satan’s Secret right there - they know that they got us right where they want us to be. They invest a lot of time in making sure we have a certain Belief System and that was the whole point about Bertrand Russel’s quote when you read “Diet, Injections, Injunctions,” towards the end it says people will Psychologically be unable to even question what the Real Truth is because we’ve done such a good job of creating that little Book to begin with and then, making it Grow, Grow, Grow, so that’s Satan’s Dirty Secret right there and they rely on that.

So if you’re trying to make some sense out of a Conversation on a Chat Board, Comment Section on an Article, whatever, you’re going to see people trying to explain what really happened and all of a sudden they’re going to be Attacked. The Issue will Never be brought up - they’ll just call you names and try to Reference back to that Big Old Book inside of our Brain.

So there’s really Only One Way to Brake this Cycle and this is, I kind of gave a clue to this earlier, how did everything start? 15:52 MM

You'll have to watch my Video to see how this Cycle can be broken, which is the ONLY WAY we're ever going to help these children dying in these 3rd World Countries and to quote rp, "It is a sin not to understand that"!

Date: December 28, 2017 08:22AM

I did watch the video and also watched this one I thought was very good [www.youtube.com]

And reading the comments from your followers you are an inspiration for many.

The raw food life style is difficult to follow in the long run. Even book publishers and preachers on the subject like Victoria Boutenko have gone back to eating cooked food.

So if the preachers of yesterday cannot maintain it how do we get starving, illiterate people to follow that life style?

What will be John Rose's message to the starving people in Ethiopia and Yemen:

"You have voted for the condition you are in now.

Your great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfathers committed the Original Sin

You are committing the same crime.

The foods your waiting for is not good for you...
"

Starving people need to be fed, cured before we can introduce them to new solutions.
Christ did not multiply the bread and wine to display his divine powers, it was because people were hungry and the food and wine at that gathering were not enough.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2017 08:32AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 28, 2017 04:36PM

WE are celebrating the re-birth of the Sun/Light:
Sun worship formed the basis of Mithraism, Zoroastrianism, other Roman religions and many other pagan traditions. It is the reason Sun-day is a holy day in many religions, and why major festivals are held at spring and at the Solstices. The real meaning of Christmas is sun worship; a reminder to all life on Earth that we owe everything to the Sun. Sun worship is one of the main pillars of all religion, especially older religions. Sun worshippers and nature religions held major celebrations at the Winter Solstice the victory of the strength of the Sun over the forces of darkness that try to suppress it. Osiris-Dionysus represented and was represented by the sun, as was Jesus, whom the Church father Clement of Alexander calls 'The Sun of Righteousness'5. When old relics and religious symbols (such as Human faces) are given a light backdrop of rays of light or a corolla it means they represent the sun.

Date: December 29, 2017 06:26PM

RP wrote,
“What will be John Rose's message to the starving people in Ethiopia and Yemen:”

My MESSAGE is NOT for everyone, especially for people in 3rd World Countries who do NOT have a Middle Class.

As I have pointed in many of my Videos, as well as here many times, there are 3 Waves of Heroes and the 1st Wave of Heroes aka the Trim Tabs of Society - the ones that are going to get us to the Tipping Point are NOT coming from 3rd World Countries. It’s up to those of us in Industrialized Countries where we have a Middle Class to go Upstream so we can Defeat the Powers that Be and work Downstream, which includes FEEDING the Starving people all around the world.

“There are thousands hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.” -Henry David Thoreau

[www.youtube.com]
Against Every Great and Noble Endeavor Are A Thousand Mediocre Minds
3:28 Minute Video

Published on Jul 10, 2017

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00410 - 03:28 made 7-09-17:

“Against every great and noble endeavor are a thousand mediocre minds.” -Albert Einstein

“There are thousands hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.” -Henry David Thoreau

Pretty obvious to me that Einstein or whoever was writing his material simply paraphrased Thoreau.

[www.youtube.com]
The Ultimate Solution - Part 5
13:04 Minute Video

Published on Apr 20, 2015
In Part 5, John goes into more detail about the 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy to Solve Problems that are 100% Within our Control and the 3 Waves of Heroes and the 2 types of Hypo-Heliosis.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00169 - 13:08 made 4-20-15:

Now that we just took a closer look at the 21 Main Problems of Knowledge, which are Pieces 1-21, let’s take a closer look at the 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy, which are Pieces 22-35. There are 12 Essential Needs based on the Law of Cause & Effect and our Anatomy and that’s where we have Air, Water, Food, Sunshine, Exercise, Sleep, Thoughts, Feelings, Community, meaning we’re all one, we have a Need to be Free of things Outside of our Control, we Need to Procreate and we Need an Environment that can sustain us.

So the 1st Wave of Heroes - the Trim Tabs to Society are going to help us reach the Tipping Point. Once we get the Rudder on the Rudder to turn the Rudder, we can turn our Ship away from the Iceberg. And then, the 2nd Wave of Heroes will jump on board and it’s going to be exciting then because then, things are going to Change so fast we won’t even believe it. Once we get enough people’s attention, once 1 out of 10 of us are doing this and everyone knows someone doing it, you’d be a Fool not to do it too. And then, more and more people doing it, again, once we reach the Critical Mass, the Tipping Point, the Hundredth Monkey, things speed up so fast we can’t even comprehend it.

And then, the 3rd Wave of Heroes will finally have to come into play. Once the 2nd Wave of Heroes comes in, then we’ll have the majority and then, we’ll only have 1 Law for a Golden Age. The more Laws there are the more Corruption there is, so it only makes sense for a Golden Age - only 1 Law.

What’s that Law?

A Minimal Biophoton Level! 7:15 MM

[youtu.be]
7:15 MM
Do you have to be 100% Perfect?

I don’t know! We have meters to test this and it’s in our own best interest to do the best we can. Every other Animal does this, why aren’t we?

We don’t have the Knowledge. We don’t know what we’re missing. That’s why the 1st Step is so important - it gives us a chance to see what we’re missing and it does so 10 times faster than any of the other ways.

[youtu.be]
7:34 MM
So we can make this simple or we can make this complicated. We can get Re-Connected or we can get Distracted.

So the easiest thing to do for anyone of us is to simply do something we’ve never done before. Stop gliding with the stream of the crowd. Rise above the ideas of the time. Climb the unexplored mountain. Do something we’ve never done before so you can Experience something that you desperately need to Experience. You’ll have an Ah-Ha Moment within a very short period of time and that’s when you come to the realization that none of these Systems out there that have been trying to Solve our Problems will ever be able to Solve our Problems because the Solution to Every Problem that lies 100% Within our Control lies within each and every one of us. That’s why we are the Heroes.

So the 2nd Wave of Heroes - we’re going to make it a Law and for whatever reason you don’t have the Ability or the Willingness to do it, we’ll help you. We’ll put you in an Institution [or a Resort if we have to], lock you up and give you everything you need.

Now that may sound like torture right now, but it would be nice to have someone do all of this for you. Wouldn’t it be great?

And you won’t be locked up and tortured - you’d be able to do almost anything you wanted to do. You’ll be able to play all day long instead of having to work all day long.

Oh, how horrible can that be? I’ve got to be Institutionalized because I can’t raise my Biophoton Levels Up.

Don’t have the Will Power.

Well, we’re going to put you in a place where there’s no place you can’t cheat.

Don’t have the Ability, duh, I’m kind of a little slow, how do I make that again?

No problem, we’ll do that for you.

And once enough of us do it, you know, I hate to project into what we need to do down the road because things are going to Change so fast. Now all of these brilliant minds that are working for people to make Money, which is an Illusion, will now be used to make the world better.

So it’s hard to conceive how great this world is going to be once we Wake Up and realize We’re the Enemy. We’re the Enemy because we’re doing it to ourselves and We’re the Enemy because the Sickest of the Sickest of us wants to keep us Sick. It’s how almost everything is. Even a Society, like the Cancer Society, the bylaws in the Cancer Society guarantees they’ll Never find a Cure for Cancer. The bylaws says, once you find a Cure, you got to dismantle.

Well, every System ever created to Solve a Problem doesn’t want to die once it’s created, so it perpetuates the Problem. That’s why we got to stop looking for Systems to Solve Problems that are Self-Inflicted. That’s why we’re the Heroes.

10:00 MM
So the 3rd Wave of Heroes will complete the Connection. The 2nd Wave will help us reach the Majority and Enact 1 Law to do away with all of the rest of them and we’ll start Cooperating and Sharing the Abundance, we’ll understand the more we give the more we receive. But none of that is going to happen unless the Trim Tabs get going and get this Message out there.

So not everyone has the Spiritual Ears to hear this Message, not everyone has the Spiritual Inclination to say, OK, my Soul is telling me this is something I got to do. I want to Accept this Mission. I’m going to Prove to myself this really does work. And then, you continue on the Hero’s Journey. You gather Allies. You deal with the naysayers. But most importantly, you Share this Message.

[www.youtube.com]
The Ultimate Solution - Part 10
18:37 Minute Video

Published on Apr 29, 2015
In Part 10, John takes a closer look at Pieces 51-60 and a brief look at Pieces 61-120. John also explains the 4 Worm Holes that represent False Interpretations, Pieces 115, 116, 119 and 120. As a special treat, John also provides a Mathematical Equation, the Performance Equation, to Solve Problems that are 100% Within our Control!

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00177 - 19:29 made 4-29-15:

Now that we’ve taken a closer look at the first 50 Pieces out of the 281 Pieces in The Ultimate Schematic, let’s take a look at the next 10 Pieces, Pieces 51-60 and those Pieces are in the 2nd Doorway that we must go through.

[youtu.be]
7:06 MM
Remember, this is the most important Piece of the Hero’s Journey once we’re on the Hero’s Journey. We can’t do anything unless we get on the Hero’s Journey and I realize not everyone is ready for this Message. So if you’re not ready, don’t worry about it. Hopefully, we’ll reach the Tipping Point before you know it and you can be the 2nd Wave of Heroes. And if you don’t make it then, don’t worry you’ll got it made because we’ll do everything for you and even though you’re [probably] not going want to do it you’re going to be glad once you did it.

[www.youtube.com]
Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & The Ultimate Schematic
1:25:34 Minute Video

Published on Oct 6, 2016
In this Video, John Rose for the first time takes a closer look at some of his files on Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills and an Updated Version of The Ultimate Schematic.

[youtu.be]
2:53 MM
One person said, oh, Eating Raw Food is NOT going to Solve all of the Problems.

Of course NOT! I always say we got to go Upstream and Downstream, but the thing most of us are Not doing is going Upstream - that’s the key - that’s what we’re Not doing. 3:04 MM

So RP, it looks like you do NOT have the Spiritual Ears to hear My Message and it looks like you are NOT going to be a Trim Tab to Society and that's a SHAME because those STARVING children need your help to Defeat the Powers that Be!!!

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2017 07:10PM by John Rose.

Date: December 29, 2017 06:38PM

RP wrote,
“Christ did not multiply the bread and wine to display his divine powers, it was because people were hungry and the food and wine at that gathering were not enough.”

Chapter 15
Jesus and Vegetarianism

Page 229

“Similar mistranslations have occurred with the use of the word fish. The misunderstanding of the use of this word results in a portrayal of Jesus as eating fish and encouraging the eating and killing of fish by others. In this early church, the word fish was a secret term. The Greek word for fish is I-CH-TH-U-S. It is made up of the first three letters of the words: Jesus Christos Theou Uios Soter. This translates as Jesus Christ Son of God Savior. The fish is also found as a Christian symbol in the catacombs. It is also symbolic of the Piscean Age which was emerging at that time. It is entirely conceivable that the word fish, as used in the New Testament, was used primarily in this deeper mystical way. Since Jesus taught in parables and metaphors, I believe its use in the New Testament was used to communicate this deeper meaning of fish rather than the literal idea of a dead fish that was physically eaten. In this context, the feeding of the fish to the people is a metaphor for the feeding of the higher teachings of the Master to the masses. In a second century book by Irenaeus (120-202 C.E.), it is twice stated that Jesus fed the multitude of 5,000 with bread alone. Others have pointed out that there is a submarine plant called the fish plant that was used as a food in that era, as well as during Babylonian times. These fish plants were dried in the sun, beaten into a mortar and baked into bread-like rolls that were sold in the open market. Perhaps in the translation, the plant portion of the word designated as the fish plant was omitted. It was only in the fourth century that fish was added to the bread offering in the scriptures. This suggests the second century version of the Gospel of Hebrews might be more authentic. In this second century translation, it says in Lection XXIX, verses 7 and 8:

“And when he had taken the six loaves and the seven clusters of grapes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed and broke the loaves, and the grapes also, and gave then to his disciples to set before them, and they divided them among them all.”

“And they did all eat and were filled. And they took up twelve baskets full of the fragments that were left. And they that did eat of the loaves and of the fruits were about five thousand men, women and children, and He taught them many things.”

In any case, the souls of the 5,000, we can assume, were at least fed with the mystical meaning of fish.” -Gabriel Cousens, M.D., “Conscious Eating” pp. 230-231

JR Insert from “Jesus & Vegetarianism” & “Essenes & Vegetarianism” files…
Commentary: This is a very important anecdote to be aware of. Many people will tell you that Jesus ate fish, because the adulterated New Testament describes his feeding 5,000 people with a little bread and a few fish. In truth, Jesus actually fed the 5,000 with bread and grapes, not bread and fish. This and many other passages were altered after the enemies of Christ took control of the early Christian church.
End of JR Insert from “Jesus & Vegetarianism” & “Essenes & Vegetarianism” files.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: December 30, 2017 12:30AM

Think that should be "Whose", not "Who's".

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 30, 2017 04:03AM

Anon 102
Think that should be "Whose", not "Who's".

lol - good!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables