Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

nobody is in control. The world is rudderless
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 02, 2018 02:09AM

Quotes Alan Moore

Yes, there is a conspiracy, in fact there are a great number of conspiracies that are all tripping each other up. And all of those conspiracies are run by paranoid fantasists and ham-fisted clowns.

The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening,c.

Now, as I understand it, the bards were feared. They were respected, but more than that they were feared.

You piss off a bard, and forget about putting a curse on you, he might put a satire on you.

Sexually progressive cultures gave us mathematics, literature, philosophy, civilization and the rest, while sexually restrictive cultures gave us the Dark Ages and the Holocaust. Not that I’m trying to load my argument, of course.

I despise the comic industry, but I will always love the comic medium.

There is an inverse relationship between imagination and money.
It doesn’t even matter if we ever fire these missiles or not. They are having their effect upon us because there is a generation growing up now who cannot see past the final exclamation mark of a mushroom cloud. They are a generation who can see no moral values that do not end in a crackling crater somewhere. I’m not saying that nuclear bombs are at the root of all of it, but I think it is very, very naïve to assume that you can expose the entire population of the world to the threat of being turned to cinders without them starting to act, perhaps, a little oddly.
I believe in some sort of strange fashion that the presence of the atom bomb might almost be forcing a level of human development that wouldn’t have occurred without the presence of the atom bomb. Maybe this degree of terror will force changes in human attitudes that could not have occurred without the presence of these awful, destructive things. Perhaps we are faced with a race between the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse in one line and the 7th Calvary in the other. We have not got an awful lot of mid ground between Utopia and Apocalypse, and if somehow our children ever see the day in which it is announced that we do not have these weapons any more, and that we can no longer destroy ourselves and that we’ve got to do something else to do with our time than they will have the right to throw up their arms, let down their streamers and let forth a resounding cheer.
On the issue of nuclear weapons, in England Their England : Monsters, Maniacs and Moore (1987)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: nobody is in control. The world is rudderless
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 02, 2018 01:52PM

<<<The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy>>>

[www.iamthewitness.com]
Here's a list of the actual owners of the Federal Reserve:

1. Rothschilds of London and Berlin
2. Lazard Brothers of Paris
3. Israel Moses Seaf of Italy
4. Kuhn, Loeb & Co. of Germany and New York
5. Warburg & Company of Hamburg, Germany
6. Lehman Brothers of New York
7. Goldman, Sachs of New York
8. Rockefeller Brothers of New York

All of the above listed entities are Jewish. Note that ALL are also "foreign" with established headquarters in Europe even the ones in New York are only "branches" of European establishments. There are an additional three hundred people, approximately, mostly relatives, who hold stock or shares, and they comprise the ownership of this monster, the massive wealth of which is beyond man's comprehension.
[www.iamthewitness.com]

THE DEPRESSION OF THE 1930s
(excerpt from [www.buildfreedom.com])
CURRENCY INFLATION ENDED THE "GREAT DEPRESSION"

WHO OWNS THE FEDERAL RESERVE?

There has been much speculation about who owns the Federal Reserve Corporation. It has been one of the best kept secrets of the century, because the Federal Reserve Act Act of 1913 provided that the names of the owner banks be kept secret. However, R. E. McMaster publisher of the newsletter The Reaper, asked his Swiss banking contacts which banks hold the controlling stock in the Federal Reserve Corporation. The answer:

1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
2. Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
3. Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy
4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
5. Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
7. Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
8. Goldman Sachs Bank of New York.

In The Secrets Of The Federal Reserve, Eustace Mullins indicates that, because the Federal Reserve Bank of New York sets interest rates and controls the daily supply and price of currency throughout the U.S., the owners of that bank are the real directors of the entire system. Mullins states:

"The shareholders of these banks which own the stock of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York are the people who have controlled our political and economic destinies since 1914. They are the Rothschilds, Lazard Freres (Eugene Mayer), Israel Sieff, Kuhn Loeb Company, Warburg Company, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, the Rockefeller family, and the J.P. Morgan interests."

THEY PRINT IT - WE BORROW IT AND PAY THEM INTEREST

PRIVATE BANKING

In California a very private "non-bank" has been operating successfully for fifteen years. It caters for accounts in gold or Federal Reserve Notes. It is completely private and doesn't report to anyone. It pays interest on both gold and Federal Reserve Note balances. Ideally, we need to establish a network of private banks throughout the country, and eventually throughout the rest of the world. See Chapter Twelve.

[www.buildfreedom.com]

Isn't it interesting that both of the links above that mention who's behind this Conspiracy are no longer active?

Date: January 02, 2018 02:32PM

Yes, there is a conspiracy, in fact there are a great number of conspiracies that are all tripping each other up. And all of those conspiracies are run by paranoid fantasists and ham-fisted clowns.

The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening.

NOBODY IS IN CONTROL THE WORLD IS RUDDERLESS

[philosophyofmetrics.com]

(Philosophy of Metrics)

Here Are the Member Banks, Shareholders, and Owners of the Federal Reserve System – From 1914 to 2015 (FREEPOM)
JcollinsFebruary 7, 2016Economics, FREEPOM21 Comments

By JC Collins
Over the years there has been much written and discussed surrounding the actual ownership of the Federal Reserve System within the United States.  Vast conspiracy theories have been presented and laborious efforts have been undertaken to expose the actual shareholders and owners of the system.  All of which have been met with the human predisposition for fantasy and misdirection.
The purpose of POM has always been to function within well-disciplined research habits and present a factual thesis on the international monetary framework.  Considering the hegemonic role of the US dollar in this system, it is difficult to write about one while avoiding the other.

As such, avoiding the pit falls of the Federal Reserve conspiracy theories and misinformation is at times a futile effort.  No matter how much factual information is presented there are so many which refuse to believe or accept the reality of the human complexity involved in the machinations of the system itself.
I have always made the case that the faults in the system are the externalization of the faults within all of us.  As such, to blame any particular group, or subgroup, for the calamitous results which Federal Reserve monetary policy has had on the world is futile and counterproductive to developing workable solutions to the challenges in this world of man-made things and systems.
While I have ignored information promoting some sort of Jewish or Rothschild conspiracy surrounding the Federal Reserve, the fact remains that there are international banking interests that manipulate and direct the path of the monetary framework which governs the wealth of nations.  But there is no need for secret cabals and intricate conspiracy theories based on misdirection and fabrication.
We need facts now more than ever.
As most readers will know, the Federal Reserve System is made up of twelve regional districts and banks.  This was covered here on POM recently in the post A Hidden Mystery – The 12+1 Symbolism of the Federal Reserve System.

Each of the twelve regional Federal Reserve banks are made up from member banks in each region, as well as shareholders and owners.  It is this list which has caused so much discussion and conspiracy surrounding the system itself.
The purpose of this post is to present some extremely valuable information regarding the member banks, shareholders, and owners of the system.  These are banking institutions, trust funds, shareholders, and owners of each of the twelve regional Federal Reserve banks.
I have included a full list from May 27, 1914, which would be the initial member’s composition when the Federal Reserve Act was passed on Christmas Eve 1913.
An updated members list is also included from the year 2015.
Each list contains hundreds of line items which would make it meaningless to include directly in the content of this post.  So I’ve added each list as a PDF file which can be downloaded directly.
For the 1914 members list click here:
List of Federal Reserve Member Banks 1914.
For the 2015 members list click here:
List of Federal Reserve Member Banks 2015.
Readers will observe with a casual review of the lists that the usual suspects are included, such as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, etc..  But also on the list are a wide array of trust funds, small banks, and individual investors.
Though the lists do not define the percentage of ownership attributed to each line item, it is obvious that ownership of the system itself is more complex than most conspiracy theories and summaries would suggest.  I’d even dare say that the lists appear more normal and everyday than most would have considered.  Which is why I suggest that the system is a reflection of the whole of the social trust, as opposed to some nefarious system which is covertly working against the disorganized masses.
There is no social division or barrier on human greed and weakness.
Arming ourselves with factual information on the system and how it actually functions are the beginnings to exacting substantial and purposeful change which could benefit all.  Both of these lists can provide years of additional research.
As an example, the list from 2015 can be further dissected and the percentage of domestic and foreign ownership of each of the member banks determined.  The list itself doesn’t breakdown ownership by regional Federal Reserve Banks.  So that is a likely place to start.
Once armed with factual knowledge the disorganized masses can organize around a social trust which is funded by tax dollars.  These trust funds can take controlling interests in each of the Federal Reserve Regional Banks.  This would be one of the most productive methods of rebalancing wealth based on the fairness of open and free capitalism.  Not the socialized form of capitalism which has used government regulation and legislation to reposition the system for the benefit of a few.  – JC

SHORT OF A CONSPIRCY? YOU CAN ALWAYS BLAME THE JEWS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2018 02:35PM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 02, 2018 05:09PM

<<<Readers will observe with a casual review of the lists that the usual suspects are included, such as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, etc.. But also on the list are a wide array of trust funds, small banks, and individual investors. ...Though the lists do not define the percentage of ownership attributed to each line item... ...The list itself doesn’t breakdown ownership by regional Federal Reserve Banks.>>>

Can you say Interlocking Corporate Directorate?

[www.youtube.com]
Mainstream Media Vs. Alternative Media - Part 2 - Karen Hudes & Interlocking Directorates
4:42 Minute Video

Published on Nov 19, 2016

In Part 2 of this 3 Part Video Series, John Rose takes a closer look at former World Bank Attorney and Whistleblower Karen Hudes who points out that a group of mathematicians in Switzerland from the #1 University in Europe created a model whereby they have been able to Prove through a series of Interconnected Directorships that One Small Group of people essentially own everything, including the Media.

[youtu.be]
1:32 MM
KH: OK, I’ll answer your last question first because I’m sure your listeners are saying why should I take this lady’s word for it? It’s not my word for it, there’s very accurate data on who owns the Transnational Company - 40,000 of them and there’s a group of mathematicians in Switzerland in an Institute that’s the #1 University in Europe and what they did was they did a model of that accurate ownership data and they found out that there’s a group of 147 Companies and most of these are Financial Institutions and they own 40% of the Net Worth of the Stock Market all over the world and they own 60% of the Earnings. But it’s not like they have a lot of Money. It’s they did it through Interlocking Corporate Directorate in a clever way in a secret way and it’s only because those mathematicians were able to model it that they found out that guess what? All of these separate companies because of the Interlocking Directorate (board of directors), they’re all actually One Conglomerate.

So you have a World Conglomerate of Corruption that goes around and they’re the ones that own the Federal Reserve, they’re the ones that own all of the Media. Now in the last 20 years, the number of owners of the Major Media in the US went from 50 down to 5. Guess what? Those 5 are actually - through Interlocking Directorate - they’re all One Company - One Group.

So you’ve got a Central, what this study calls it, is a Super Entity - you have a Super Entity that thinks it can Control the World. Guess what? We people are a little smarter than that. Those mathematicians modeled it, caught those people with their hands in the cookie jar and we’ve been, and when I say we - it’s a Group of World Bank Whistleblowers and we’ve gone around and we’ve reported the fact that the World Bank Financial Statement are Incorrect and the Auditing Firm that was supposed to say whether or not they were reliable Financial Statements that was KPMG that’s one of the main 5 Auditing Firms didn’t follow the Audit Rule. So these stocks are traded not just in the Federal System, but don’t forget you have the State Attorneys General are responsible for protecting their State Investor. So the States are now working to solve the problem and so we’re not going to have a situation where there’s, you know, Chaos and whatnot. We just have the - our States are going to clean up the mess in the Federal Government. 3:13:19 MM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2018 05:14PM by John Rose.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 03, 2018 04:21PM

Who cares who's in control? The reconstruction of Paradise is all that matters. The "mechanics" of "civilization" is what needs to change. The disorders John constantly points out will disappear in short order. Focus on the solution, NOT the problem John...

Date: January 03, 2018 07:18PM

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

PATHETIC!!!

PATHETIC!!!

PATHETIC!!!

I think that you've probably watched enough of my Videos to know that I don't care who is in control - it's what they're doing!

THEY ARE PRINTING OUR MONEY!!!

Date: January 03, 2018 07:30PM

I just read this comment from someone who has watched ALL of my Videos, “many of them time and time again.”

[www.youtube.com]
3 Main Ways to Correct 5 Main Mistakes
3:43 Minute Video

Published on Aug 21, 2017

In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at 3 Main Ways to Correct 5 Main Mistakes.

John Kennedy 7 minutes ago 1:22 PM on 1-3-18
I found this channel around two years ago. I have watched every video, many of them time and time again. I have contemplated every idea presented, I have attempted to poke holes in every theory, I have questioned every statement. After eating raw for the past year and half, after 175 days of juice feasting, after deep soulful contemplation...it all makes more sense than ever. This is the awakening, we will know our true selves

STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS ARE A SIGN OF DEFEAT!!!

Date: January 04, 2018 01:46AM

Over the years there has been much written and discussed surrounding the actual ownership of the Federal Reserve System within the United States.  Vast conspiracy theories have been presented and laborious efforts have been undertaken to expose the actual shareholders and owners of the system.  All of which have been met with the human predisposition for fantasy and misdirection.

Paranoid Personality Disorder
By Steve Bressert, Ph.D.
~ 4 min read

People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others.  A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people’s motives are suspect or even malevolent.
Individuals with this disorder assume that other people will exploit, harm, or deceive them, even if no evidence exists to support this expectation. While it is fairly normal for everyone to have some degree of paranoia about certain situations in their lives (such as worry about an impending set of layoffs at work), people with paranoid personality disorder take this to an extreme — it pervades virtually every professional and personal relationship they have.
Individuals with paranoid personality disorder are generally difficult to get along with and often have problems with close relationships. Their excessive suspiciousness and hostility may be expressed in overt argumentativeness, in recurrent complaining, or by quiet, apparently hostile aloofness. Because they are hypervigilant for potential threats, they may act in a guarded, secretive, or devious manner and appear to be “cold” and lacking in tender feelings. Although they may appear to be objective, rational, and unemotional, they more often display a labile range of affect, with hostile, stubborn, and sarcastic expressions predominating. Their combative and suspicious nature may elicit a hostile response in others, which then serves to confirm their original expectations.
Because individuals with paranoid personality disorder lack trust in others, they have an excessive need to be self-sufficient and a strong sense of autonomy. They also need to have a high degree of control over those around them. They are often rigid, critical of others, and unable to collaborate, and they have great difficulty accepting criticism.
A personality disorder is an enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior that deviates from the norm of the individual’s culture. The pattern is seen in two or more of the following areas: cognition; affect; interpersonal functioning; or impulse control. The enduring pattern is inflexible and pervasive across a broad range of personal and social situations. It typically leads to significant distress or impairment in social, work or other areas of functioning. The pattern is stable and of long duration, and its onset can be traced back to early adulthood or adolescence.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2018 01:53AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 04, 2018 04:14AM

To paraphrase the Buddha — Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun; the moon; and the truth.

Quote John Rose- I always say some Jews, Not all.

Readers will observe with a casual review of the lists Rose posted- the usual suspects are included, such as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, etc.. Any big name that may be Jewish 
But What John Rose does not list are a wide array of trust funds, small banks, and individual investors, and owners!

There is no social division or barrier on human greed and weakness.

The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control.
SHORT OF A CONSPIRACY? YOU CAN ALWAYS BLAME THE JEWS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2018 04:18AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 04, 2018 03:48PM

I don't really care about the reader that posted that comment as your comment section has nothing to do with reality, but merely reflects a carefully pruned selection of comments that support your agenda so you can feel good about yourself.

My observation is you DO care who is in control. Most of your videos do NOT point towards Paradise, but instead on human sickness and it's manifestations such as economic slavery.

Date: January 04, 2018 06:35PM

<<<I don't really care about the reader that posted that comment as your comment section has nothing to do with reality, but merely reflects a carefully pruned selection of comments that support your agenda so you can feel good about yourself.>>>

WRONG!!! Unlike you, this guy has watched ALL of my Videos and also unlike you, has the ABILITY to Connect the Dots!

<<<My observation is you DO care who is in control. Most of your videos do NOT point towards Paradise, but instead on human sickness and it's manifestations such as economic slavery.>>>

STRAW MAN!!!

Here is an Audio Tape I made on 12-28-17...

Now lets’ take a closer look at the Powers that Be - the Rulers of the World.

Who are they?

Now I’ve said many times, it doesn’t really matter who they are and that in itself is a Distraction. All we need to be concerned about is what are they doing to us and what do we have to get them to stop doing immediately?

Well, one of those things would be to Stop Printing our Money and who is Printing our Money? Who are the Rulers of the World?

Well, the best way to describe that is to use the words of Dr. Lorraine Day because she knows you have to be explicit, otherwise, you’re going to be labeled as a Racists and that’s because the Powers that Be are Satanists, but they converted en masse in 700 AD to Judaism and that’s where most of them are - 70% of the Satanists are in Judaism and they would be considered or labeled as, according to Dr. Day, the Big Jews. But they’re hiding inside this Religion to let the other guys be the Fall Guys - the Little Jews. And what we have to understand the Big Jews - the Satanists - they don’t care about the Little Jews and they don’t care about the Gentiles - they’re Ruling the World. But they hid behind this Division by calling us names, so any time someone Exposes the Powers that Be - they’re going to go, oh, you’re anti-Semites - you’re a Racist - you’re a Nazi - you’re a Neo-Nazi - you’re Pro-Hitler and those are all Distractions to keep you from looking at what we’re talking about - who Prints your Money?

It doesn’t matter who they are - I could care less the name of who they call themselves. All I know is they worship Satan - they’re known as Luciferians or Satanists, but they hide inside the Religion of Judaism and they are the Big Jews. But the big mistake people talk about when they realize who’s Ruling of the World, they go, hey, they’re Jewish - they’re Jewish - they’re Jewish.

No, you’ve got to be explicit - they’re the Big Jews or the Satanists hiding within this Group and they don’t give a hoot about the Little Jews or the Gentiles.

So we’re NOT being Racist. When I say there’s a small group of people, I’m NOT talking about the Jews - I’m talking about the Satanists that are hiding within the Jewish Religion. 70% of them are there - the other 30% are hiding in other Religions - Islam - Christianity. 70% of the Illuminati are made up of the Big Jews - the other 30% are hiding elsewhere and some of them are Not even part of the Satanist’s Group - they’re just Psychopaths also and they want to join along, but they’ll be abused just like they’re abusing Useful Idiots that aren’t intelligent enough to analyze the other side of the story.

That might be a Good Video Title…

Big Jews Versus Little Jews

Or…

Big Jews Versus the Little Jews & the Gentiles

Or reverse it…

The Big Jews Versus the Gentiles & the Little Jews

The Big Jews (Zionists - Satanists - Luciferians) Versus the Little Jews & Gentiles

Now that we’ve clarified who they are, let’s forget who they are and only focus on what they do.

Remember, it doesn’t really matter who they are - the people are going to identify them and point their finger and that’s what’s going to create the Problem because they spent a lot of time with Satan’s Secret Weapon to Brainwash us.

Satan’s Secret Weapon represents all of the Brainwashing that we’ve had done to us. The Weapon is they know they’ve Brainwashed us and they know they can Push our Buttons - Emotional Buttons based on the Images and Beliefs we have on certain Events for the sole purpose for us Not to realize we’re Enslaved.

Date: January 04, 2018 06:42PM

Buddhism’s Eight-Fold Path

The eight requirements to eliminate suffering by correcting false values and giving true knowledge of life’s meaning have been summed up as follows:

1. Right views (understanding): You must clearly see what is wrong.
2. Right purpose (aspiration): Decide to be cured.
3. Right speech: Speak so as to aim at being cured.
4. Right conduct: You must act.
5. Right vocation: Your livelihood must not conflict with your therapy.
6. Right effort: The therapy must go forward at the “staying speed,” the critical velocity that
can be sustained.
7. Right awareness (mind control): You must feel it and think about it incessantly.
8. Right concentration (meditation): Learn how to contemplate with the deep mind.

WE CANNOT CHANGE WHAT WE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE!

[www.youtube.com]

Comments:

Constantine 6 hours ago 7-25-16
I have spent almost 5 years researching over the internet, about precisely what you were talking, and the last year about the vegan/health movement and global problems... spirituality.. and you are the only one i can find who can properly connect all the dots.. and place the solution into the individual.. i couldn't agree more with you.. i am also preparing to take the first step.. and boy, am i in for a treat..

Date: January 04, 2018 07:30PM

[www.youtube.com]
Paranoia Will Destroy Ya - Part 2
19:29 Minute Video

Published on Oct 14, 2016

In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the real meaning of Paranoia and that the Fate of Mankind lies in our Ability to Connect the Dots and do something about it. In Part 2, John also takes a closer look at how to identify and avoid Rabbit Holes that have Invalid Structures and don’t Solve any of our Problems, e.g. Allopathic Medicine and the Belief in a Flat Earth.

[www.youtube.com]

Comments:

Constantine 6 hours ago 7-25-16
I have spent almost 5 years researching over the internet, about precisely what you were talking, and the last year about the vegan/health movement and global problems... spirituality.. and you are the only one i can find who can properly connect all the dots.. and place the solution into the individual.. i couldn't agree more with you.. i am also preparing to take the first step.. and boy, am i in for a treat..

Date: January 05, 2018 12:38AM

QUOTE John Rose- WE CANNOT CHANGE WHAT WE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE!

Hitler Commits Suicide- GERMANY LOSES WAR- Connect Dots???

Fate of Mankind lies in our Ability to Connect the Dots and do something about it.

Hey Rose can you connect with Any of the 16,700,000 dots vs the 120,000 you cut and paste from? I Bet Not.

A google search for Holocaust brings up 16,700,000 results,
whereas Holocaust denial" (without quotes) has 657,000 results.
And Holocaust revisionism ( no quotes) only has 120,000

A person could do their own research on the Holocaust
and learn that deniers are actualy spreading lies, not
spreading a new Version of history.

The vast quantites of information available for the Holocaust relates
to another reason not to be overly worried about denial
on the internet.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2018 01:12AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 05, 2018 01:09AM

I revisited a Video I haven't watched in several years and my notes that I included below say volumes!!!

[www.youtube.com]
A Jew David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper at Auschwitz and Exposes a Fraud (HD)
53:15 Minute Video

MansonWebPresence
Published on Nov 26, 2012

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
12:10 MM
DC: I know from years of my own research and the research of others that proofs of the Holocaust are few. Literally, all there is are the “eyewitness” testimonies and the postwar confessions. There's no picture, plan or wartime document dealing with homicidal gas chambers or a plan to exterminate Jews.

And we can't use the excuse the Nazis destroyed all the evidence because after we had broken the German code, we were able to intercept their secret transmissions including those that came from Auschwitz. The key to understanding the Holocaust story is understanding the true nature of the things passed off as proofs. Everything that is used as evidence of the Holocaust also can be said to have a perfectly normal explanation. 12:59 MM

[www.youtube.com]

The Video above is different than the Video I initially watched below, which includes the Transcripts for the entire Video.

[www.vho.org]
David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper, Director, Auschwitz State Museum
Transcript © 1992 David Cole & Bradley Smith

Date: January 05, 2018 01:19AM

riverhousebill
QUOTE John Rose- WE CANNOT CHANGE WHAT WE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE!

Hitler Commits Suicide- GERMANY LOSES WAR- Connect Dots???

Fate of Mankind lies in our Ability to Connect the Dots and do something about it.

Hey Rose can you connect with Any of the 16,700,000 dots vs the 120,000 you cut and paste from? I Bet Not.

A google search for Holocaust brings up 16,700,000 results,
whereas Holocaust denial" (without quotes) has 657,000 results.
And Holocaust revisionism ( no quotes) only has 120,000

A person could do their own research on the Holocaust
and learn that deniers are actualy spreading lies, not
spreading a new Version of history.

The vast quantites of information available for the Holocaust relates
to another reason not to be overly worried about denial
on the internet.

Date: January 06, 2018 04:26PM

Hey John, honestly, what do you expect to accomplish posting these walls of text on this little action message board. Take your message to Fox News comment section and go hit the main stream with your theories.

If you honestly think that trying to attack the economic slavery system will accomplish anything that would be the place to try and create some change. I wanted to take the money system down from my 20's-40's but it wore me out and I wound up broke...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2018 04:39PM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables