Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A Jew David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper at Auschwitz and Exposes a Fraud
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 04, 2018 08:11PM

I revisited a Video I haven't watched in several years and my notes that I included below say volumes!!!

[www.youtube.com]
A Jew David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper at Auschwitz and Exposes a Fraud (HD)
53:15 Minute Video

MansonWebPresence
Published on Nov 26, 2012

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
12:10 MM
DC: I know from years of my own research and the research of others that proofs of the Holocaust are few. Literally, all there is are the “eyewitness” testimonies and the postwar confessions. There's no picture, plan or wartime document dealing with homicidal gas chambers or a plan to exterminate Jews.

And we can't use the excuse the Nazis destroyed all the evidence because after we had broken the German code, we were able to intercept their secret transmissions including those that came from Auschwitz. The key to understanding the Holocaust story is understanding the true nature of the things passed off as proofs. Everything that is used as evidence of the Holocaust also can be said to have a perfectly normal explanation. 12:59 MM

[www.youtube.com]

The Video above is different the Video I initially watched below, which includes the Transcripts for the entire Video.

[www.vho.org]
David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper, Director, Auschwitz State Museum
Transcript © 1992 David Cole & Bradley Smith

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Jew David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper at Auschwitz and Exposes a Fraud
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 07, 2018 06:58PM

Have any of you TRUTH DENIERS watched this Video yet?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables