Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tattoo nightmares
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 18, 2018 07:46PM

Woman's eyebrow ridge scarred from tattoos. She warns others.

[metro.co.uk]

These other links are to raise awareness about inherent dangers of tattoos, including inks, scarring, and infection.

[www.thesun.co.uk]

[naturallysavvy.com]

[www.webmd.com]

[www.fda.gov]

[www.newsweek.com]

[www.scientificamerican.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2018 07:49PM by Tai.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tattoo nightmares
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 19, 2018 12:50AM

Yes, tattoos are nasty and they look awful. The piercings are even worse - eyebrow, nostril, nose, - they look so gross, especially if you're an old woman and have a big ugly crooked nose.

And getting your little baby girl or little toddler's ears pierced, terrible.

Date: January 19, 2018 09:22PM

Looks are beside the point.
Except...did you even open the link of the lady with the eyebrow tattoos? Her skin came off her face from an infection. The clinic claimed it was not an infection but an allergic reaction and is suing her for bad press. She is scared that the scar tissue is permanent. It is massive compared to her tiny eyebrows. And for some people, tattoos can cause keloids, among other problems.

Having metal stuck inside the body exerts an effect similar to an acupuncture needle. My ear acupuncture teacher is against all ear piercing, except for acupuncture when it's done intelligently. The ear is a microcosm of the entire body, every milimeter of it. I stopped wearing earrings because of what she taught, except for very brief occasions. First I saw so many side effects in my clients that had belly button rings and tongue rings and i had to I insist they permanently remove them for me to continue to work with them. And when they removed the piercings, the herbs and treatments worked.

There are many side effects of doctors placing metal inside the body to "fix" broken bones. I saw a domino effect in my clients long term.

Anyway, my clients with massive multiple tattoos also had chronic issues harder to treat that were otherwise simple in bare skinned people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2018 09:33PM by Tai.

Date: May 27, 2018 04:44AM

Great video on how laser removal works.

[youtu.be]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables