Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf, Government Liar - YouTube
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 22, 2018 11:37AM

Prana , Your posted the link to I.U.V Im LOVE ABSOLUTE, 9000 indictments posted under Slow to indict.

What do you know about Jarraf?

I see she has been arrested by Secret service and is now in Federal Court.

People are saying Heather is an agent for the Govt.

I went to the site and it was so vage had a time trying to find out who is involved with it.

Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf, Government Liar - YouTube
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf, Government Liar - YouTube
Date: January 22, 2018 12:12PM

( Reddit )

the front page of the internet.

Something Fresh For You - The Arrest of Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf - Accessing the Account Attached to your Birth Certificate Worth Millions (self.conspiracy)

submitted 5 months ago by prowebwriter

TL;DR - Every person has a STRAWMAN or Treasury Direct Account worth millions used as collateral by the government. You are property. You can access this account and use it to pay debts and bills, but you could also be arrested for doing so. Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf is a U.S. attorney and financial expert spear-heading a movement of getting these funds in the hands of the rightful owner, YOU! She has been arrested by the FBI.

Let me preface this by saying, this is a deep, deep, dangerous rabbit hole.

If it's true that we all have a large sum of money attached to us through our birth certificate which doubles as a stock certificate used as collateral by the government, then this information is very valuable.

I will try to be brief.

I don't even fully understand how this all works, but supposedly there is a movement of sorts spear-headed by Heather Tucci of people accessing their accounts and using them to pay off debts and bills.

You can't withdraw funds from the account, but you can use it to pay debt, bills, and to buy CDs (Certificate of Deposit).

Here are a few videos for when you have time:
•This guy posts quite a bit on this topic - [www.youtube.com]
•[youtu.be] - Part 1 with Heather on call
• [youtu.be] - Part 2
•[youtu.be]

These videos aren't exciting. I'm sure there are much better ones out there. These are for information purposes only. Check your sidebar, do you own searches and research.

This account created at your birth is called a TDA or Treasury Direct Account. It is accessible through the Federal Reserve bank. You can use it like a bank account by using the routing number for your district and your social security number. I'm not going into full detail because:
1.I've never done it
2.There are videos and websites that can explain it better than I can

Website References

If you decide to use any of this information, you do so at your own risk.

This tactic is being flagged by the Federal Reserve as fraud, so just be aware, there are consequences to using or attempting to use these accounts. We're not supposed to know about them.
•[www.rts.earth]
•[i-uv.com]
•[www.redeemthetruth.com] - This page has a simple explantion of what a TDA is, but also tries to sell you on handling your paperwork for you. I caution against this.

Make sure and read up. Do your own research.

The odd thing is you can gain official ownership of your STRAWMAN by filling out a UCC-1 form...yes, an official government form for an account in YOUR name that isn't supposed to exist.

Who Is Heather Tucci?

Heather is a former attorney with a few other credentials from @thelightreports on Steemit - [steemit.com]

That's pretty much all I know about her. That, and that she was arrested by 3 FBI agents in the Terrorism division on the July 25, 2017, I think it was.

There are videos all over YouTube following her case. This post is too long already.

Conclusion

I don't really know what to make of all of this. If there really is an account for each of us that is rightfully ours and will make us financially free, I absolutely think that needs to happen ASAP.

However, as with everything, what are the ramifications of that?

Also, if this isn't true then why have people been able to access these accounts and pay bills with their SSN? Are they all lying? What do the ones lying about this stand to gain? Is it just another scam? - [www.quatloos.com]

If it is true, the arrests taking place would seem to be to silence popular proponents of this movement.

Educate yourself. Question everything. Shine a light in the darkness.
87 comments
save

hide

all 87 comments

sorted by:
best

Want to add to the discussion?

Post a comment!

Create an account

[–]atlanticcity93 19 points 5 months ago

while this post is thorough and well-written, this one sentence is the most important.

"I'm not going into full detail because: I've never done it"

Because if you had done it, you'd realize it really is just a scam, and counts as fraud because you're providing fake bank details to pay a bill.

The only reason it "seems" to work is because it takes several days for a company to withdraw money from an account, so they don't realize right away that you've given them fake details and so the bill appears to be paid until they have to reverse the payment.

giving fake bank details IS fraud, so the federal reserve isn't wrong to say that.
embed
save

[–][deleted] 3 points 5 months ago

I have, and have gone deeeeep into it. It works. But please, continue to monger your fear. The fed reserve has never said that these accounts do not exist, or that it is fraud. They say that you could "possibly face late fees", then sheep baaaah and chicken littles cower, leaving the work to the real men and women out there.
embed
save
parent

[–]atlanticcity93 3 points 5 months ago

Just because McDonald's doesn't say that it's illegal to jump on the tables and start dancing doesn't mean that it is legal.......it's a matter of common sense that some things don't need to be spelled out.

they have said that it is a scam, and scams by definition are illegal
embed
save
parent

[–][deleted] 1 point 5 months ago

hahahaha Dude I've done it.
embed
save
parent

[–]prowebwriter 4 points 5 months ago

Very good points all around! Thanks for taking the time to leave a quality comment that adds to the discussion. I think you're right.
embed
save
parent

[–]atlanticcity93 4 points 5 months ago

that said, I don't know about Heather Tucci. I can't find much concrete info about her
embed
save
parent

[–]prowebwriter 2 points 5 months ago

Same here. The link in the conclusion above is from a forum that I'm also not familiar with claiming she no longer has a license to practice law and that she may be a drinker. <-- Again, nothing concrete. I know absolutely nothing about her.
embed
save
parent

[–]FetusRibeye 1 point 4 months ago

The bank details aren't fake. Money was accessed and delivered. Using his SSN as an account number and using a federal reserve routing number correctly.

The check cleared. Randy is having to forfeit the RV, meaning he is/was in possession of the note.

"I hope this check you wrote me isn't hot. Here's my 70,000$ RV and the title for it."

The TDA's are real, and to me, that points at something much much deeper.

And the water is being muddied. It's getting harder to find quality information. Mostly all of my searches come back with obvious scams/disinformation/copy pasta.

[operationdisclosure.blogspot.com]

[legalucc.com] very informative (Stephen Ames @#$%& demolishes @#$%&)

[books.google.com]

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State: individual so-called 'ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e. law amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State. Senate Document No. 43 73rd Congress 1st Session. (Brown v. Welch supra) You own no Property because you are a slave. Really you are worse off than a slave because you are also a debtor."
embed
save
parent

[–]Kolyin 1 point 4 months ago

Money was accessed and delivered. Using his SSN as an account number and using a federal reserve routing number correctly. The check cleared.

If you read the indictment, you'll find that this is not true--nor does it make sense.

USAA didn't hand Beane a pile of money from the Fed. It handed him its own CDs, on his promise of payment. That payment (the bogus account number and Fed routing number) failed, so USAA canceled the transaction before it was complete--he only got some of the CDs he was trying to buy.

He liquidated one of the CDs and used that cash to buy the RV.

At no point did any money ever transfer from the Fed to USAA. It couldn't, because the payment info was bogus.
embed
save
parent

[–]FetusRibeye 1 point 4 months ago

[i11.servimg.com]

A limb here sure, but this is the fed.. It's easy to say that the account never existed after you stop all payments, move the funds, and whitewash (press delete) the ordeal, before you present your evidence to and hire the court for the prosecution of someone.

But more reasonably, I suppose this: Prior to confirmation of funds received, I doubt that financial institutions will allow you access to more money than what's inside any account they can legally hold responsible. Until the check clears, or funds are in the processing of depositing, they won't give you 800,000 dollars worth of anything let alone cash, unless you have 800,000 dollars in an account with which they can assure the transaction with.

You're all over most threads on this topic. What's your reason for being so dedicated? Especially if you are correct -which I am not so sure of- your alignment looks something like the guy who wants Robinhood held accountable for his crimes against the crown.

Maybe you are just devoted to being correct, standing for truth, or have some unique affinity for this case.. but that doesn't stop the thought of "obvious paid troll is obvious" from crossing my mind.
embed
save
parent

[–]Kolyin 1 point 4 months ago

That page confirms that you are incorrect: no money transferred out of the fed. The account number was imaginary, so obviously there was no transfer out of such an account.

Courts can't be hired. There's no mechanism for doing so; prosecutions are public, with indictments, trials, and appeals open for inspection by the general public.

In fact, banks will transact with customers without having money in hand. It's potentially risky, but not that risky. If the payment is fraudulent, as it was here, USAA can just stop payment on the CDs. The only way Beane was able to get cash was by liquidated a CD immediately, and keeping the money at USAA--so all they had to do was freeze the accounts to protect their money.

It's also safer than it seems at first because such frauds are extremely rare. Few people are ignorant enough to fall for this stuff and arrogant enough to try to scam millions of dollars out of a bank.

What's your reason for being so dedicated?

I'm a lawyer, I know how these frauds work. And I've studied them long enough to know that innocent but gullible people fall for the bullshit peddled by con artists like Tucci-Jarraf and get badly burned by it. It's morally good and important to stand up and call a fraud a fraud.

Re: Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf, Government Liar - YouTube
Date: January 22, 2018 01:33PM

Prana, You should warn people about the dangers of this link you posted to I.U.V. IM POWER ABSOLUTE LOVE web site.

The site does not inform people about what will happen to them if they sign into this scam.

I feel bad for Sarra Rhichardson who posted in comment section from YOUTUBE VIDEO HEATHER ANN TUCCI JARRAF EXPOSED AGAIN.

Quote Sarra Rhichardson- I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME I NEED YOUR HELP I DID DOCUMENTS HOW CAN I GET OUT OF THIS NEED YOUR HELP FIVE OF US DONE THIS DOCUMENTS-DID NOT KNOW PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF GOD PLEASE HELP ME.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables