Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

John Rose: Lunar Waves
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 29, 2018 07:22PM

What do you think of lunar waves and the moon landing?

[www.youtube.com]

www.phytopanacea.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: John Rose: Lunar Waves
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 30, 2018 07:23PM

Why stop there?

They could have celebrated the lunar landing on Apolo 5 or 6 instead waiting.

What about these other news that are not true:

The earth is flat.

Trump is not President.

The earth is the center of the universe.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 30, 2018 08:42PM

It's a DISTRACTION, just like Flat Earth is a DISTRACTION and I'm NOT going to waste my time looking into it as I already know Governments LIE and the outcome, just like Flat Earth, doesn't make any difference, except for how it applies to my Video below.

[www.youtube.com]
The Einstein - Flat Earth - Tesla - J.P. Morgan - Free Energy Connection
8:35 Minute Video

Published on May 30, 2017

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: February 02, 2018 08:43PM

@JohnRose. LOL. I did not know you had such impressive oratorical gifts.

Never heard of biophotons before. Guess I'll have to look it up.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 02, 2018 11:22PM

Isn't Holocaust denial a distraction as well?!?!

Date: February 03, 2018 03:01PM

Horsea

Never heard of biophotons before. Guess I'll have to look it up.

Biophoton is a new name for the life or more precisely the light in our cells.
The reason it is making big news is that now the scientists have the tools to measure that light.

I first found out about a biophotonic scan in 2004 at a Spa Convention. I was already working in the health & beauty field, but my diet was not nearly as good as it is now. In 2004, my score was 46,000. I was retested in 2005 and my score improved to 52,000. I was happy to see the increase. However, after listening to Dr. Gabriel Cousens about biophotonic energy in his Rawkathon Interview w/ Kevin Gianni, I knew I could do even better. A live foodist would be in the 80,000 range. I have work to do. Dr. Cousens explained biophotons as sub-atomic particles from which all creation is made. It is our line of communication into the energy field and our luminosity. Here are scores of people and how their diet affected their biophotonic score.

Junk food- 1000 units
Organic Cooked Food- 20,000 units
Newborn Baby- 40,000 units
Live foodist– 83,000 units
Fasting w/ herbs- 118,000 units

Apparently, organic wild crafted foods are 2x higher in biophotonic energy than organic cultivated food, & organic has 5x more biophotonic energy than commercially grown food, and cooked/irradiated food has none.

It is sad to think that most of the world is eating food without any biophotons. It makes sense that our ability to make clear decisions would be affected since the energy field is jumbled and depleted. Think of us operating our life on dial up versus the fastest internet service.

We also want to shine in this world. We aren’t much different from the food that we eat. Here you see Kirlian images of food. Imagine a Kirlian image was taken of you. What would it look like?? Would it shine and radiate or would it be dim?

In addition, Dr Gabriel Cousens explained that the higher the biophotons, the better the communication of the cells in the body. Illness occurs when chaos is in the field. We need order and energy to heal and have well being. You find you become more spiritually in tune when the communication field is enhanced. This is probably why I felt so high during my fasts. I also felt such spiritual awakening. Who knew it could be measured in a scientific way?

See where you can get yourself a biophotonic scan with this locator. Prices may vary from complimentary to $20. My session was $10. Hardly anything when you think about the perspective it gives you.
[www.lifebylori.com]

Dr. Joanna Budwig, from Germany, who has degrees in medicine, physics, pharmacology, and biochemistry, is one of the first researchers to combine an in-depth knowledge of the quantum mechanics and physics with an in-depth knowledge of human biochemistry and physiology. From this lofty scientific position, she has concluded that not only do electron-rich foods act as high-power electron donors, but they also act as solar-resonant fields in the body to attract, store and conduct the sun’s energy in our bodies. She theorizes that the photons of the sunlight, which she calls “sun electrons,” are attracted by sun-like electrons resonating in our own biological systems, especially in the double-bonded electron cloud found in our lipid systems and in the omega-3 fatty acids such as we get in flax seed. These sunlight electrons, called “pi-electrons,” have the ability within our molecular structure to attract and activate the sun photons.

Dr. Budwig believes that the energy we absorb from these solar photons acts as an anti-entropy, or anti-aging factor. As a result of her theory she believes that live foods, particularly flaxseed that contains three highly active electron clouds in the double bonds, helps bring a tremendous amount of pi-electrons into the system. On the other end, people who eat refined, cooked, highly processed foods diminish the amount of solar electrons energizing the system and reduce the energy down from the amount necessary to create a high-electron solar resonance field. Dr. Budwig feels that processed foods may even act as insulators to the healthy flow of electricity. In other words, the more we take in solar electrons as a result of our dietary intake of live foods, the better we are able to resonate, attract and absorb solar electrons in direct resonance from the sun and other solar systems.

Our health and consciousness depends on the ability to attract, store, and conduct electron energy. The greater our store of light energy, the greater the power of our overall electromagnetic field and consequently the more energy available for healing and maintenance of optimal health. Metaphorically, a strong solar resonance field promotes the evolution of humanity to reach our full potential as human (sun) beings. Light supports evolution; a lack of pi-electrons in the body hinders evolution.
[treeoflifecenterus.com]

The key point is to maintain order in the body and mind.

"Illness occurs when chaos is in the field."

Things left to themselves move from order to disorder.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2018 03:56PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 03, 2018 06:23PM

Horsea wrote,
"@JohnRose. LOL. I did not know you had such impressive oratorical gifts.

Never heard of biophotons before. Guess I'll have to look it up."

Thanks! I'm convinced that Biophotons are the #1 reason why we should NOT Cook/Alter our Food, as if we don't already have enough reasons to NOT DESTROY our Food before we Eat It.

By the way, I interviewed Gabriel Cousens back in 2003 on the Radio and I asked him about a recent article he had written at that time and I'll include a couple of my older Posts below after one of the many Videos I've done where I mentioned Biophotons and I asked him if he was referring to the Destruction of Biophotons from COOKING our Food as the FALL of MANKIND and he said YES! Once you consider what the Lack of Biophotons does to us Individually and Collectively, it's obvious that COOKING our FOOD is the FALL of MANKIND.

[www.youtube.com]
German Scientist Discovers the Nutrient for that Warm Fuzzy Feeling!!!
17:13 Minute Video

Published on May 31, 2016
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Nutrient and the German Scientist who Discovered It for the Warm Fuzzy Feeling that all of us search for our entire lives and mostly go looking Outside of Ourselves, as opposed to looking Within, which is the only place we can find it. Over 40 years ago, Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp invented an Instrument that measures the Coherent Sunlight Energy that all Living Systems Store in the Nucleus of their Cells and then, those Cells use to Sense and Communicate to everything else around it.

This Sunlight Energy is different than the phenomena of Bio-Illuminescence, which has to do with Auras as seen with Kirlian Photography and has to do with the EPR Paradox where they discovered that Faster Than Light Energy exists and Dr. Popp coined this Faster Than Light Coherent Sunlight Energy that we Store in the Nucleus of our Cells a Biophoton - Bio is Life and Photon is Light and since Light is Emitted when Energy Steps Down a Level, Biophotons are what reminds us that we are all one!

Now here are those older Posts of mine about Gabriel's Article:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The ORIGINAL SIN & Our Diet...
Posted by: John Rose
Date: May 24, 2015 06:20PM

Impact of Economic Globalization on our Diet by Gabriel Cousens M.D., M.D. (H)

...[...go to link above to read the entire article and go to the 2nd Post below for the part that applies here...]

Re: The ORIGINAL SIN & Our Diet...
Date: November 05, 2017 03:48PM

In 2003 when I interviewed Gabriel on the Radio, I asked him if Cooking our Food and Destroying our Biophotons was how we Lost Contact with Our Divine Nature and the Original Sin and he said YES!!!

Some people get [it] and some people don't, especially if they don't have enough Pieces of the Puzzle to put it all together.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Cooked Food Addictions…
Date: December 13, 2013 11:12PM

Here is a snippet from an article by Dr. Gabriel Cousens called Impact of Economic Globalization on our Diet where he refers to Losing our Connection with the Divine:

What can we do about this greed economics that is causing so much poverty, pain, and malnutrition? The first question we need to ask is, “How did this come about?” In the Kabbalistic tradition we go back to the Adam and Eve story. One oral tradition tells us that Adam and Eve were really one soul and they very much wanted to grow spiritually and follow God’s way, and they were told by the serpent that the forbidden fruit tree would actually help them grow spiritually because their eyes would be open and they would become like God. With the first bite they just had an attraction, enough of awareness that they were losing their connection with the divine.

But one oral tradition of the Kabbalah, reports that they took a second bite. With the second bite they switched into the consciousness of receiving for self alone, which we call greed and selfishness, and moved away from the consciousness of the Tree of Life which is to receive in order to share for the healing of the world. This, in essence, is the original sin and is really the foundation of Economic Globalism, as we know it today.

By the way, I interviewed Gabriel back in 2003 and asked him about this article and whether he was referring to Biophotons relative to losing our connection with the divine and the original sin and he said YES!!!

Peace and Love..........John

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: February 03, 2018 08:36PM

John Rose
But one oral tradition of the Kabbalah, reports that they took a second bite. With the second bite they switched into the consciousness of receiving for self alone, which we call greed and selfishness, and moved away from the consciousness of the Tree of Life which is to receive in order to share for the healing of the world. This, in essence, is the original sin and is really the foundation of Economic Globalism, as we know it today.

Interesting.

So how did the second bite become cooking and the fall of man?

I know it is symbolism but I am lost.

Date: February 04, 2018 03:29PM

I like the Peace and Love signature at the end. So hypocritical...

Date: February 04, 2018 04:30PM

NuNativs IS an OBVIOUS SHILL!!!

NuNativs HAS ATTACKED EVERYONE in the RAW FOOD MOVEMENT!!!

NuNativs HAS NEVER contributed anything Positive on this Message Board!!!

Everyone needs to study the Con Artist Hand Book in order to understand the Truth because Con Artists/Shills/Trolls are easy to spot once you know what to look for.

Here is a snippet from my file on Con Artists - take note of EVERYONE who is guilty of #8) below, especially those who visit this Message Board because our Message THREATENS the POWERS THAT BE...

The Con Artists' Hand Book
JR’s Condensed Recap #2

8) Destroy the Opposition - Attack Dissenters, Eliminate Leaders & Potential Leaders and Topple All Heroes & Positive Role Models

I can name at least 3 people who NEVER contribute anything Positive to this Message Board and ALL they do whenever they show up is ATTACK Leaders, Potential Leaders, Heroes & Positive Role Models.

I can name at least 3 - can you?

63 Year Old Man. 27 Years Raw Vegan. Incredible Interview!

Luke Armstrong 5 minutes ago on 12-20-17
NuNativs, I wasn't replying to you. You kind of seem like a troll, to be honest.

Elk Aptproot There is some empirical evidence on John's channel such as how many people he's helped, how many instructors have taken his advice. I also believe that John Rose speaks about the energy transformation by weighing his food and weighing his stool. These are weak forms of empirical - some may argue anecdotal - evidence, but nonetheless it helped with my understanding. Perhaps I had a more receiving mindset when I visited his channel. Regardless of whether there's empirical evidence, I think one must use their own intuition and decide for themselves - with an open mind - what they deem to be the truth. If you are unable to be convinced then maybe it’s not for you? Maybe you are thinking too one-sided (closed mindset, LEFT BRAIN). But surely the truth is objective. I find that John's ideas resonate with me. There is truth in that. Happy holidays grinning smiley

Date: February 05, 2018 12:31AM

One thing living food does is to make us more compassionate, loving, and forgiving.

All of these biophotons and their lights illumine our mind and bring us peace.

You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’
But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also
Matthew 5:39

The fall of man and cooking was evil but we have transcended that.

We would not be wasting so much energy, so many hours of juice fasting if all of that did not change our heart.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2018 01:19AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: February 05, 2018 08:59AM

John Whud Up?

Has the accusation of "shills" become an independant conspiracy ?

Date: February 05, 2018 07:20PM

RP wrote,
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’
But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also
Matthew 5:39”

Yes, the Bible is full of Contradictions and here's one of them.

“...thou shalt give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.” -Exodus 21:23-25

“...resist not evil; but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.” -Matthew 5:39

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Mustard Seed,
Randall Phelps (204.134.47.---)
Date: 06-24-02 15:02

Isn't it also interesting that throughout the Old Testament, God told his people to kill all men, women, children and animals when telling his "chosen" to take a city? This was when Israel was a strong nation. Still, they lost some battles. This is because God was angry at their sin, supposedly. Yet, after being exiled for over 400 years, completely subdued and finally set free in their own land, it became obvious that they were no match for the rising- power of the Romans. What happens now? All of a sudden we go from "Eye for an eye" mentality to "Turn the other cheek", as if they had any choice in the matter. A little too convenient for me.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: John/Pete/Zsuzsa
Samantha (---.watrfd01.mi.comcast.net)
Date: 10-31-02 02:31

Okay, one more thing as I can't keep my thoughts to myself. (I know I should. I'm working on it, lol)
I know that most everyone wants the discord between John R., Pete and Zsusza to end, but I don't think it's that simple.
The way I see it, in John Roses' case, a man has a right to defend himself. As I've said, I've re-read past posts and it does seem that Zsuzsa [NuNatvis & rhb] "attacks" John's posts often, and she gets quite personal. She doesn't simply disagree with John and attack his opionions, she tends to attack him as a person and that's not right.
I don't think it's fair to lump John and Zsuzsa [NuNatvis & rhb] in the same category as I don't believe they both perpetuated this. I think it's very one-sided. I think in John's and Zsuzsa's case it is Zsuzsa to blame. I think John had every right to defend himself on this board as it is on this board that Zsuzsa [NuNatvis & rhb] tries to discredit him at almost every turn. I'm not sure her motivation, but it's not fair to say that John should let this go. I wonder if we could all let it go if it were us that were being called "gimmck pushers" ["RACIST" - "ANTI-SEMITIC" - "NEO-NAZI"]. I don't think I could, nor do I think one should. In this case I am 100% on John's side. To me this isn't a mere petty squabble between a couple of people. To me, it's John defending himself, and rightly so.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

“He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” -Henry David Thoreau

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2018 07:36PM by John Rose.

Date: February 06, 2018 04:26AM

The yogi and the scorpion.

A yogi was sitting by a river when he saw a scorpion fall into the water. The yogi scooped the scorpion up in his hand. The scorpion promptly stung him.

A minute later, the scorpion fell into the river again. Again, the yogi rescued it. And again, the scorpion stung the yogi.

For a third time, the scorpion fell into the river. And for a third time the yogi moved to rescue it. But another man had watched the whole thing, and stopped him. “Why do you keep rescuing the scorpion?” he asked. “The ungrateful creature keeps stinging you. Why don’t you just let it drown?”

The yogi answered, “It is the nature of a scorpion to sting. It is the nature of a yogi to show compassion.” And he scooped the scorpion out of the water again.
[iblog.stjschool.org]

Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
Luke 23:34

The Eye to Eye period was a time when humanity was not evolved enough and did not know that we were each from the same divine energy.

Now we know that our neighbor is an extension of God and ourselves.

And John Rose with all those teaching videos knows that it is in his nature to be compassionate.

Date: February 06, 2018 05:16PM

RP wrote,
"The Eye to Eye period was a time when humanity was not evolved enough and did not know that we were each from the same divine energy."

I disagree because we've had the Wrong Mentality or an Eye for an Eye Mentality ever since we Lost our 6th Sense or our Spidey Sense and we STILL have IT today because most people are still Eating Cooked Food. Contemplate on ALL of the Ramifications from NOT having enough Biophotons for a decade or so and let's talk.

Remember, we are NOT supposed to think about any of this as it's an AUTOMATIC when we have ALL of our Senses!

RP wrote,
"Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots. Luke 23:34"

To put things in perspective for you, here are some interesting Posts by Randall Phelps and you'll notice the "Eye for an Eye" comment comes from this very insightful man...

Santa Claus is coming to town....
Date: 06-23-02 13:31

Interesting that the history of the Jews pre-Jesus involved daily animal sacrifices. If animal life was so important to God/Jesus, why the ridiculous blood-shed?(rhetorical question, don't answer with theology, I already know all the arguments). I personally think that people are taking things out of context in the Essene writings to promote their own beliefs. It would be nice to believe that our creator cares so much about each animal, but if so then why are there naturally carnivorous animals in the wild?

I was a preacher at the church of Christ for over 5 years. I'm actually still "ordained" although I choose not to preach, obviously. Sorry to say, I concluded about 6 years ago that Christianity is nothing more than an adult form of believing in Santa Claus. I think Christians are great people, however, usually with good intentions. Tragically brainwashed though. Essene, Mormon, Jehovah witness, Catholocism as well as mainstream fundie churches.

The only good from the Essene church is the basics of their diet. However, I think its a little radical to say not to kill plants to eat, just trim them. After all, if Jesus actually used sprouted grains in his "fish" bread (:LOLsmiling smiley, wasn't he killing whole baby plants?
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayayogi
Date: 06-24-02 10:42

Your post addressed to Jerry was meant for me, I think. I know that the stock answer to someone who was a Christian then decided against it is to accuse them of being "jaded". And actually, yes, it is quite common. However, it doesn't apply to me. I just became aware of the silliness of it all. I've got dozens of valid reasons for leaving the church, but feel no need to make converts here. After all, as I've said, I like Christians in general; there are worse things to believe in. I know most Christians have great ethics -fine additions to our prevalently immoral society- which is why I can tolerate them so well.

Your assumption that I left the church because of organized religion also doesn't apply to me. I was a member at an extremely conservative group of the church of Christ. You will find no church that follows the Bible more closely without adding silly traditions that seem to turn off so many people to "organized" religion. In fact, it's the source material that bothered me. Anyone who could actually read the Bible cover-to-cover and not be disturbed about the nature of "God" is quite disturbed themselves in my estimation. Fortunately, exceptionally few actually read the entire Bible; they just read the specific sugar-coated verses that are "assigned". Elaborate doctrinal explanations keep the skepticism at bay for a few years, but it all falls apart eventually. But, if you can make it work for you, go for it.

I noticed that you made no attempt to answer the questions I posed in my previous posting.

Hope you're happy with your chosen form of spirituality. Good luck.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bible is historically accurate, yes. It's a very accurate reflection of how Jews understood their situation. A history of events and their perception of how God fit in with things. A battle that is recorded can be accurate, but historians back then tried to explain *why* things happened. This is where they brought in God to explain things. It was perfectly acceptable to mix true history with legend back then, especially since much of the Bible was handed down orally for so many years before being recorded.

Do you realize that most of the prophets "talked" with God by "casting lots"? Basically the same as modern-day Tarot cards or rolling dice with a question in mind. The prophet that was right became popular whereas the other one was stoned to death for being a "false prophet" or "instrument of evil". Another way that prophets communicated with God was through Urim and Thummin, a couple of rocks. Yet another way is through dreams.

Do you realilze that God consistently got so jealous of "other gods" that he would kill thousands of people "so that they would know that (he was) God"?

Do you know that God has such a temper that his prophets often had to calm him down with logic so that God wouldn't kill all of the Jews in a fit of fury? Yet later in the same Bible it is stated that God is in no way influenced by man's arguments.

Do you know that God made a promise that the Jerusalem Temple would never be destroyed? It was totalled in AD70 and the ark of the covenant is gone. He also said Israel would never have another drought...check the weather records for the real story here.

Do you know that God considered killing animals and burning them up a "pleasing odor"? Why would you think he would be so compassionate with his diet after commanding countless blood sacrifices on a daily basis? Not just for sin, but for blessings too. Not to mention creation of carnivorous animals. Essenes say don't kill plants, just trim them; it's more compassionate. LOL

Also, the women were unclean during their period and needed to sacrifice a few doves to become acceptable to God again.

On and on it just never ends. If this is God Almighty, we're in for a pretty miserable existence if you ask me. As such, I would rather enjoy life while I still can. Fortunately, I live under no curse of fear, as it is obviously a silly religion designed to maintain social order.

Isn't it also interesting that throughout the Old Testament, God told his people to kill all men, women, children and animals when telling his "chosen" to take a city? This was when Israel was a strong nation. Still, they lost some battles. This is because God was angry at their sin, supposedly. Yet, after being exiled for over 400 years, completely subdued and finally set free in their own land, it became obvious that they were no match for the rising- power of the Romans. What happens now? All of a sudden we go from "Eye for an eye" mentality to "Turn the other cheek", as if they had any choice in the matter. A little too convenient for me.

I could go on an on here but I'll leave you Bible thumpers with one more inconsistency to consider: 2Samuel6. Read the story about Uzzah and tell me if you really want to worship a God so almighty holy that we can't even touch his holy ark when it's in danger of falling to the ground. Death sentence for the good intentioned? Sure, why not, God equates fear with love... Yet, at the same time, let's remember that King David had a woman's husband killed in battle deliberately so that he could "go in unto" the poor man's wife. Sure, David was punished with the life of his firstborn, but David himself is praised by God as "the apple of my eye". God thought so highly of David that he promised that a descendent of his would always rule Israel/Judah as king (didn't happen by the way). Truly magnificent, punishing a child for his father's sins.

People, please actually read your Bibles so you know the inconsistencies that come with your preaching.

So, as Nemo said, who really cares if Jesus was a raw vegan or not. If he's proud of promoting slavery and treating women like property, he was obviously a toxic product of a toxic barbaric society. Sure, he existed all right, the same as Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormons existed, and Charles Manson exists. Sometimes quacks get taken in by the gullible masses.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Here are a couple more Posts from this Tread...

I like you Mustard seed.
Mayayogi (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: 06-23-02 22:09

It does make a difference what Christ ate, just as it makes a difference what you and I eat. ...
Joseph as Jesus's dad
TexasPear (---.austin.texas.net)
Date: 06-23-02 22:02

Interesting, Sarah. I used to know an ex-Catholic nun and she told me that all the priests and nuns are TOLD that Jesus's mother was not a virgin, but they were not supposed to tell the masses who wouldn't understand. Strange.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: February 07, 2018 02:44PM

Now I'm "evil" jeesh John, get a grip...

Date: February 07, 2018 06:21PM

<<<Now I'm "evil" jeesh John, get a grip...>>>

STRAW MAN

JEESH NuNativs, you're NOT very good at Connecting Dots!

“...resist not evil; but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.” -Matthew 5:39

“He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” -Henry David Thoreau

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2018 06:29PM by John Rose.

Date: February 08, 2018 02:50AM

NuNativs
Now I'm "evil" jeesh John, get a grip...

NuNativs you have to remember that John Rose was a preacher.

John Rose
I was a preacher at the church of Christ for over 5 years. I'm actually still "ordained" although I choose not to preach, obviously. Sorry to say, I concluded about 6 years ago that Christianity is nothing more than an adult form of believing in Santa Claus. I think Christians are great people, however, usually with good intentions. Tragically brainwashed though. Essene, Mormon, Jehovah witness, Catholocism as well as mainstream fundie churches.

And preachers speak the word of God.
They are very compassionate.
And they tell the truth.

So if a Preacher says you are not evil then may be you are .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2018 02:51AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: February 08, 2018 03:10AM

<<<Quote
John Rose
I was a preacher...?>>>

What are you guys smoking over there? smoking smiley

Date: February 08, 2018 07:39PM

Hey RP,

Did you see this in my Post above?

RP wrote,
"Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots. Luke 23:34"

Do you realize that most of the prophets "talked" with God by "casting lots"? Basically the same as modern-day Tarot cards or rolling dice with a question in mind. The prophet that was right became popular whereas the other one was stoned to death for being a "false prophet" or "instrument of evil". Another way that prophets communicated with God was through Urim and Thummin, a couple of rocks. Yet another way is through dreams.

Date: February 11, 2018 01:08AM

> And they divided up his clothes by casting lots

The truth is that there is no truth to the New Testament claims.

Did the Roman soldiers divide up Jesus’ clothing in fulfillment of Psalms 22:19 (18 in some versions)?
Answer: Psalms 22:19 (18 in some versions) reads: “They divide my clothes among them, and for my garment they cast lots.” A misunderstanding by the author of the Gospel of John influenced the way he applied this verse to his version of the division-of-the-clothing incident (John 19:24; cf. Matthew 27:35, Mark 15:24, Luke 23:34).

The author of John misinterpreted the Hebrew parallelism as referring to two separate acts. In biblical poetry, which is based on parallel structure, the repetition of an idea does not indicate its duplication in reality (cf. Zechariah 9:9). Seeking to harmonize this crucifixion story with the psalm, John states that the soldiers divided Jesus’ garments among themselves, but that they could not divide the inner garment, which was seamless, so they cast lots for it. “They said therefore to one another: ‘Let us not tear it, but let us decide by lot whose it will be‘” that the Scripture might be fulfilled: ‘They divided my outer garment among themselves, and for my apparel they cast lots’” (John 19:24). Evidently, John created this legendary casting of lots to meet what he believed to be a messianic requirement of Psalm 22. In this way, the crucifixion tradition was rounded out to agree with what John thought was the prophetic message of this psalm.

But, what is the truth of the New Testament claims?
If Jesus was scourged as part of the crucifixion process and then his clothes were once again placed on his wounded bloody body (Matthew 27:26, 31; Mark 15:15, 20, John 19:1) why would the soldiers want to divide up these blood soaked garments? Indeed, if the scourging continued along the route to the crucifixion, Jesus’ clothing would be nothing but bloody rags of no value to the soldiers. For that matter, it is questionable if the soldiers would have placed a purple robe on the scourged body of Jesus. Purpled dyed material was extremely expensive and reserved for royalty. It is probably for this reason that the story arose that he was wrapped in a purple robe, the color symbolic of royalty. The truth is that there is no truth to the New Testament claims.

[jewsforjudaism.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2018 01:12AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 11, 2018 11:14PM

RawPracticalist ()

> And they divided up his clothes by casting lots

The truth is that there is no truth to the New Testament claims.

[jewsforjudaism.org]

Tai:
Hi Raw P. Uh, Jews for Judaism have an interest in refuting New Testament claims because the new testament is not part of their religion. It's normal for this to occur to keep the religion "pure". CHristians refute the worship of Mother Mary by the catholics. Each religion will reject certain parts of other religions. It's normal for religions. Yet Messianic Jews believe in the new testament and would refute what the Jews for Judaism said in that paragraph.

John Rose already said he thinks religion is unnecessary if you are raw vegan. Of course, Lou Corona would not agree, because he is raw vegan and he is a Christian. His faith gave him supernatural protection in dangerous times that raw food could never give him. It was Lou's faith that actually led him to a raw vegan diet, if you remember his story.

People had in person encounters or visions of talking to God. Randall Phelps saying that casting lots like playing with a tarot deck is how people talked to God? That's ignoring all the visions in the bible.

I think John Rose has a healthy skepticism and keeps his priorities on health. I can't fault John for that. I too have studied Brother Day's writings and criticism of Paul. I think John has healthy common sense.

In my case, I have been around paranormal phenomena since age 5 and have studied both eastern and western spiritual systems. I have had a few conversations with God (more like I was rebuked and/or was shown things to understand), had visions, been around supernatural phenomena, etc. People like me are bound to study religion and cultivation systems because they sense other dimensions and invisible entities. Some people use religion for power, money and control. But some people use it to find the truth, or at least a stepping stone for truth.

I understand vegans' criticisms of the God in the bible. yet consider that the bible was written by man not God.
While people ponder these topics, it's best to not judge God when reviewing the words of men.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 11, 2018 11:58PM

Haven't read the previous posts but here is a question:

1 Did you know that to 'make sense' is to create a story?

To find the good feeling people are looking for, a story has to be created. You can always create stories. Science? No problem, you create science. Religion? No problem, you create religion. Did any of those existed before they were created-invented? Stories are products

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2018 12:36AM by Panchito.

Date: February 13, 2018 10:14AM

Thank Tai for the clarification on the biblical quote.

>John Rose already said he thinks religion is unnecessary if you are raw vegan

Then what is necessary? That is the fundamental question.

That goes to the core issue of our purpose on this plane.

We nourish the body with organic raw living food so that it is healthy and in harmony with nature so that we can do what?

So that we can watch TV?

So that the soul we are in the physical body we have kept healthy and clean can perform his work of service to others and we can celebrate our divinity in joy and happiness.

So call it religion or something else but I prefer to call it spiritual living.

There is a negative connotation with religion because we are told that if we believe that Jesus was the son of God we are saved and will go to Heaven no matter what else we do and others who are not chosen will go to Hell.

I do not need that type of religion but I believe in the spiritual or mystical purpose of my life on earth.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 13, 2018 05:35PM

In the long run, there's no purpose.

And yet there is purpose in the now.

And not living forever sucks
And living forever would suck

Insanity.

Date: February 14, 2018 05:09AM

Are not we already living ETERNALLY?

The soul does not have a beginning.

The soul does not have an end.

The soul the limitless, created time, the limited.

So that it can transcend it.

The eternal now: the past, the present, the future.

Every action we take has eternal repercussions.

The eternal sound: I AM THAT I AM.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables