Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sperm’ Hannity reveals his inner Obama fetish
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: February 15, 2018 02:14AM

JON ZAL
Your front-row seat to my nervous breakdown
Sean ‘Secret Sperm’ Hannity reveals his inner Obama fetish
February 13, 2018 Leave a Comment
Sean Hannity’s metamorphosis into Crazier Alex Jones continued today, with the Fox host posting at his website an article in which he revealed that looking at President Obama’s newly unveiled Smithsonian portrait makes Sean’s thoughts turn to ejaculation.

So pleased was Sean with his Freudian masterpiece — and so oblivious was he to the insight it offered into his Obama obsession — that he tweeted it to his many followers:

As anyone with an IQ higher than Sean’s (meaning “just about everyone who doesn’t watch his show”) might have anticipated, Sean’s tweet and blog post were met with a tsunami of scorn, ridicule and laughter, and the hashtag #SecretSperm was soon trending.
His gaffe apparently realized, Sean subsequently deleted both his tweet and his ode to Obama’s undeniable virility. Thankfully, the Internet is an unforgiving & unforgetting place where tweets like the one above and articles like the one below live on long after the maniac who posted them has attempted to wash them from existence.
Originally published at Hannity.com:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sperm’ Hannity reveals his inner Obama fetish
Date: February 15, 2018 09:07AM

The fact that this is a news item shows the level of hate and racism.

If you have not surenderd your common sense you can see how racist this really is.

Fact Check Embarrassments
Does Barack Obama's Official Portrait Contain Secret Images of Sperm?
Far-right pundits went off the deep end after African-American artist Kehinde Wiley's portrait of Barack Obama was unveiled.

CLAIM
The official portrait of former President Barack Obama contains secretly-placed images of sperm cells, including one on his forehead.
RATING
FALSE
ORIGIN
It was perhaps inevitable that controversy would surround the unveiling of former President Obama’s official portrait in February 2018, given that it was painted by Kehinde Wiley, a gay African-American artist who is also a self-professed provocateur.
The Internet bristled with reproductions of two of Wiley’s previous works depicting black women holding the severed heads of white people — tableaux some decried as “racist” — even as conservative pundits went on about supposedly detected representations of “sperm cells” in Obama’s portrait.
A since-deleted article posted on the web site of Fox News Channel host Sean Hannity breathlessly reported:
The widening scandal surrounding former President Barack Obama’s official portrait continued to swirl on Tuesday, with shocking allegations the artist included ‘secret sperm cells’ within the painting and once joked about “Killing Whitey” during an interview.
Controversy surrounding Kehinde Wiley’s wildly non-traditional portrait of the Commander-in-Chief broke out within minutes of its unveiling; with industry insiders claiming the artist secretly inserted his trademark technique   concealing images of sperm within his paintings.
Included on the page was the magnified image of a small section of the portrait that was also making the rounds via social media:

Hannity also tweeted that the portrait contains “inappropriate sexual innuendo.” That tweet was later deleted, and Sean Hannity issued the following statement:
Earlier today my web staff posted content that was not reviewed by me before publication. It does not reflect my voice and message and, therefore, I had it taken down.
Alex Jones’s InfoWars web site was quick to pick up the cudgel, however, posting an article headlined “Portrait Shock: Obama Covered in Sperm.”
But although both sources were correct in pointing out that some of Wiley’s previous works featured direct and indirect representations of spermatozoa meant to mock “the highly charged masculinity” (as one art critic put it) that so often characterizes classical Western portraiture, they leapt a bit too eagerly to the conclusion that a faithfully-reproduced vein popping out of Obama’s forehead is in fact a giant sperm cell.
Clearly, it is nothing of the kind:

Kevin Lamarque / Reuters  

Nor were we able to detect representations of sperm cells anywhere else in the images of Obama’s portrait currently available on the Internet.
So, whence did the “Obama covered in sperm” notion originate? Look no further than the racist trolls inhabiting the 4Chan message board, where the notion appears to have been birthed earlier that same day:

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 16, 2018 11:26PM

Date: February 17, 2018 12:49AM

Prana. I missed your point with post of picture.

Whud upwith that dude?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2018 01:26AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 17, 2018 12:54AM

Yes, and Hannity didn't even say that Obama's portrait had sperm on it. He just referred to the artist's proclivity for placing 'hidden sperm' in his portraits.

And I think the left's obsession with Hannity's reaction shows how defensive they are about the racist offensive artist Obama chose and his LOL portrait...

LOL -

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 17, 2018 03:01AM

Thanks, Prana, for your post which provided me with a safe space to voice my criticism and set the record straight on The Truth About Obama's Portrait and the Portrait Artist. I had been holding off, even suffering through RHB's many posts Defending The Artist and the Portrait and Blaming the Shocking Portrait on Hannity, but seeing your photo gave me the push I needed to post the truth.

Date: February 17, 2018 06:51AM

I like this quote by Luc

dommyluc
3d

Not only that, It's Deep Sperm from the Deep State!!!
Hannity is out of his motherfucking mind, but we already knew that. If any personality on any legitimate news network had said something as stupid and slanderous and insulting as Hannity's "Kenyan spooge conspiracy", they would be fired. As a matter of fact, if any television personality in any field - news, sports, entertainment - had said something this @#$%& bonkers, they would be fired, or at least would have to grovel publicly for forgiveness. But not on FoxNews, since, of course, finding a replacement for a cheap Trump-whore like Sean is very hard to do.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables