Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Beware the Useful Idiots
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 22, 2018 11:49PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2023 01:55AM by Prana.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beware the Useful Idiots
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 23, 2018 12:13AM

With regard to item 4 above, see what William Cooper wrote in his 1991 “Behold the Pale Horse”:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2023 01:54AM by Prana.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 23, 2018 02:18AM

Thanks, Prana - good find! It just doesn't make common sense to have everyone defenseless and unable to protect themselves.

And that paragraph reminds me of Fast and Furious. I wasn't paying that much attention in those days, so I don't know the whole real story, but wasn't it Obama Administration selling guns to Mexican drug lords or something. What the heck was that? Why wasn't Obama impeached.

If Trump did that, he'd be gone in a day. That's what gets me - the hypocrisy, the double standard. It sounds like I'm sticking up for Trump, but really I'm just defending 'my side' - Fiscal Conservative/Libertarian.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: February 23, 2018 02:50AM

I would say you have to be an Idiot to think Fisa had what is called real evidence.

Did you hear a loud Dud?

Fisa Dead The thousands of mass Indictments.

On to the next fantasy fuzzy warm feeling!

By the way do you know origin of quote Useful Idiots?

I bet not google it.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: February 23, 2018 02:59AM

Soviet communists and the KGB used the term often.

Lennin is who you are quoting.

Funny Jennifer ,You such an anti communist, But you like their quotes????

Spin to you win

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 23, 2018 04:43PM

Hey Prana,

Thanks again for sharing. I added this to my file on Useful Idiots, but when I added it to my file on Saul Alinsky, I had to note that this was NOT written by Saul Alinsky.

Here are some of my notes from Saul Alinsky's book “Rules For Radicals”

Chapter 1 - The Purpose

"The life of man upon earth is a warfare..." -Job 7:1

WHAT FOLLOWS IS for those who want to change the world from what it is to what they believe it should be. The Prince was written by Machiavelli for the Haves on how to hold power. Rules for Radicals is written for the Have-Nots on how to take it away.

Chapter 7 Tactics

“We will either find a way or make one.” -Hannibal p. 125

Always remember the first rule of power tactics:

Tactics

Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.*

The second rule is: Never go outside the experience of your people.

The third rule is: Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

The fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

The sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.

The seventh rule is: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

The eighth rule: Keep the pressure on.

The ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.

The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.

The twelfth rule: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. pp. 126-129

* Power has always derived from two main sources, money and people. Lacking money, the Have-Nots must build power from their own flesh and blood. A mass movement expresses itself with mass tactics. Against the finesse and sophistication of the status quo, the Have-Nots have always had to club their way. In early Renaissance Italy the playing cards showed swords for the nobility (the word spade is a corruption of the Italian word for sword), chalices (which became hearts) for the clergy, diamonds for the merchants, and clubs as the symbol of the peasants.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2018 04:47PM by John Rose.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 24, 2018 02:57AM

riverhousebill
I would say you have to be an Idiot to think Fisa had what is called real evidence.

Did you hear a loud Dud?

Fisa Dead The thousands of mass Indictments.

Unfortunately, Mark Levin said FISA isn't going anywhere without an investigation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables