Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fact: 90% of All Violent Crimes in the U.S. Do Not Involve Firearms of any Type.
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 25, 2018 02:40AM

Private Guns are Seldom Used to Commit Violent Crimes

Fact: 90% of all violent crimes in the U.S. do not involve firearms of any type.

Fact: Even in crimes where the offender possessed a gun during the commission of the crime, 83% did not use or threaten to use the gun.

Fact: Fewer than 1% of firearms will ever be used in the commission of a crime.

Fact: Two-thirds of the people who die each year from gunfire are criminals being shot by other criminals.

Fact: Cincinnati’s review of their gang problem revealed that 74% of homicides were committed by less than 1% of the population.

Fact: 92% of gang murders are committed with guns. Gangs are responsible for between 48% and 90% of all violent crimes.

Fact: Most gun crimes are gang related, and as such are big-city issues. In fact, if mayors in larger cities were more diligent about controlling gang warfare, state and nationwide gun violence rates would fall dramatically.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fact: 90% of All Violent Crimes in the U.S. Do Not Involve Firearms of any Type.
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: February 25, 2018 04:07AM

Quote the spin-
Fact: 90% of all violent crimes in the U.S. do not involve firearms of any type.

What part of this don't you get Jennifer

about 98% of VIOLENT CRIMES AGAINST ANIMALS ARE DONE WITH A GUN!
But I see that does not matter with meat eaters.

Killing animals is not a violent crime is what you are saying dear, No mention of this slaughter my dear.

Re: Fact: 90% of All Violent Crimes in the U.S. Do Not Involve Firearms of any Type.
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 25, 2018 05:46AM

RHB:

Killing animals is not a violent crime is what you are saying dear, No mention of this slaughter my dear.

Tai:
RHB, my friend had a dairy farm in Utah. he said that some dairy farmers are so cheap and so cruel that when a male calf is born and no one wants to buy it for veal or whatever, the farmer has to kill it. He said the nice farmers use a bullet. But the cheap ones don't want to use a bullet because that costs money, so they bury it alive!!!!! Dairy is murder.

Date: February 25, 2018 07:44AM

Tai
RHB:

Tai:
RHB, my friend had a dairy farm in Utah. he said that some dairy farmers are so cheap and so cruel that when a male calf is born and no one wants to buy it for veal or whatever, the farmer has to kill it. He said the nice farmers use a bullet. But the cheap ones don't want to use a bullet because that costs money, so they bury it alive!!!!! Dairy is murder.

dairy farmers that sell calfs for veal would not have a problem cutting the throat as most do, Why would someone try to bury it live? that would be hard to do it would be jumping all over if live trying to avoid being buried?

But Tai, this sucks and its sadly @#$%& true-
Phu Quoc Island Vietnam was a us army prison for captured supposed enemy.
Same as Can Do Island and about 50 other prisons run by US Army supervied,
besides the worst tortures you could ever Imagin, It was common to bury prisoners alive. Google Phu Quoc and can Do prisons, what went on there
makes some Nazis look like boy scouts, I Know I was there.

You wont learn about these tourture prisons in America.
google and read about the 50 types of torture we did to the Vietnamese Peoples
heres a link to the worst of the worst prison tortures Apple pie sponsored.
The worst prison in the wartime. something else that sucks The tortures realy had nothing to do with the Viet Pow, it was so the message went out to the rest of Vietnam if you resest or help fight USA expect to be tortured, Pyhco logical terrorizing A nation Phu Quoch and the other U.S.Advisor Run prisons as bad as bad can get hell. take a look at a @#$%& up part of US history very gew seem to know about. - News VietNamNet
english.vietnamnet.vn/.../128521/the-worst-prison-in-the-wartime.html

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2018 08:07AM by riverhousebill.

Date: February 25, 2018 09:05AM

[english.vietnamnet.vn]

this is the link. yours didn't work.

i am taking it all in now...

Date: February 25, 2018 10:05AM

Tai
[english.vietnamnet.vn]

this is the link. yours didn't work.

i am taking it all in now...

tai thanks for posting link, This is a part of history people should know

many many thousands died in these torture prisons. At Pho Quoc not that long back A mass grave with 514 murderd good people was uncoverd.
At Phu quoch they would also take the daily dead out and bury them with head above ground.

I Can never shake what I saw In Phu Quoch,

Nam Mo A Di Da Phat brothers and sisters never forget

Date: February 25, 2018 07:10PM

RHB:
many many thousands died in these torture prisons.

Tai
Gruesome. What was the point of the torture?

Date: February 26, 2018 02:12AM

Tai
RHB:
many many thousands died in these torture prisons.

Tai
Gruesome. What was the point of the torture?

Point of torture was to send fear waves thruout Vietnam
If you are the enemy and resisting US efforts Of American War waged on Viet if captured expect grusume torture. Pyscolgial Warfare.
Don't back your country if caught we will Boil Plus the 49 other tortue tatics
which where the worst of the worst. When they would water board at these over fifty prisons they would add soap to enhance or lime which would make the stomac swell then smack belly. The tortures just go on removing teeth with a wooden chisle, removing knee caps, electric shock to head genitals burning genitals, blinding with lights, burying alive, ray tail whips,racks tiger cages,
ect ect Hell.

Date: February 26, 2018 05:00AM

RHB:
Point of torture was to send fear waves thruout Vietnam
If you are the enemy and resisting US efforts Of American War waged on Viet if captured expect grusume torture. Pyscolgial Warfare.
Don't back your country if caught we will Boil Plus the 49 other tortue tatics
which where the worst of the worst. When they would water board at these over fifty prisons they would add soap to enhance or lime which would make the stomac swell then smack belly. The tortures just go on removing teeth with a wooden chisle, removing knee caps, electric shock to head genitals burning genitals, blinding with lights, burying alive, ray tail whips,racks tiger cages,
ect ect Hell.

Tai:
Wow RHB. I only knew about this level of torture for "dissidents" in communist regimes. I will spare you the stories for now.

I have heard really crazy stories about the Vietnam War. I will tell you later to see what you think.

Thanks for sharing. Really sorry you went through that. Sorry you have that emblazoned in your brain.

It sounds like you are happy now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables