Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

immigration policies an attempt to secede. Lie #1
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 08, 2018 10:55AM

Trump Administration Is ‘Going To War’ With California, Governor Says
Attorney General Jeff Sessions, on the other hand, likened California’s immigration policies to an attempt to secede.

Sessions is no match for California!
Some kook from Alabama telling Ca whud up? I don't think so!

I'm going to enjoy this one, After its over we Can move the liberty Statue to California, And the rest of youall Can go into Lockdown if you like. build your New Berlin wall keep us out and you all in cool.

Think Session will win this one?

My nickle says he is a loser, stay tuned kids.

Poem by ?
I love my undocumented people. I love us because everyday we wake up to a country that hates us. We wake up, give thanks to god and go to work. We come home watch the news, hear how our own TVs deme us criminals, we change the channel and pray that tomorrow will be a better day for us. When they give us a little breathing room like DACA we make the most of it. We are so grateful that often we forget we deserve better. We stay low on the radar because we want peace, want to exist without the added stress of having to be public about where our spirits ache.

We just want to work to feed our families and yet we become the scapegoats to a system that is addicted to exploiting the poor. I love my undocumented people because the way our spirits are toyed with you need some unfathomable strength. I love my undocumented people because we have constantly have had to prove our humanity and we have constantly done it beautifully because to stay human under these conditions you have had to have an understanding of beauty.

I love us even when our stories are manipulated and exploited. I love us because at the end of the day somehow we always manage to make something out of nothing. There is nothing beautiful about being undocumented, nothing at all but y'all mothafukas help me know that no matter how the this country breaks I know strength and strive

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2018 11:45AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: immigration policies an attempt to secede. Lie #1
Date: March 08, 2018 11:54AM

“There are three lies,” Brown said of Sessions’ comments. “Open borders, lie one. Protect criminals, lie two. California wants to secede, lie three. Not true.”
Brown took personal jabs at Sessions, calling his press conference in California a “political stunt” and describing the attorney general as “a fellow coming from Alabama talking to us about secession and protecting human and civil rights.” He called the Trump administration “full of liars” and said the Department of Justice special counsel investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia was “closing in.”

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 08, 2018 08:24PM

The California politicians are all criminals. What’s doing on with CalPERS? They’re broke!

Date: March 09, 2018 12:30AM

Well just maybe if this Rumor of thousands of mass indicments that's been going around now for a very long time will indict some of these criminals you speak of.

Or if a person got out of the armchair indictment mode they might file and bring charges, but that means getting up out of comfy seat.

You are going to see in the near future a slur of indictment of Trumpgoons
Mueller is going to send a few to jail.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 14, 2018 02:38AM

Lie #2 - That there was collusion between Trump and Russia to rig the election.

House GOP ending Russia probe, says no collusion found

[thehill.com]

The House Intelligence Committee is shutting down its contentious investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, the top Republican leading the probe announced on Monday.

The committee will interview no more witnesses and Republicans are in the process of preparing their final report, Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) told reporters. A draft of that roughly 150-page report will be delivered to committee Democrats for review on Tuesday.

The draft document asserts that there is no evidence of collusion between the Trump caampaign and the Russians, the most politically charged question examined by the committee.

It will also contradict an official U.S. intelligence community assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin showed a “preference” for Donald Trump during the race — another assertion that Trump has disputed.

It will also include “how anti-Trump research made its way from Russian sources to the [Hillary] Clinton campaign,” an apparent reference to the controversial dossier of opposition research on Trump compiled in part by former British spy Christopher Steele, who was hired by the research firm Fusion GPS.

“We will say that there was an attempt to use foreign sources with respect to the Clinton campaign,” Conaway said.

“It was clear that there was — at least Steele and however much he talked and didn’t talk to Russians — that’s foreigners and that information was paid for by the [Democratic National Committee] and the Clinton campaign,” Conaway said, adding, “I don’t have any direct evidence that they knew about it.”

The GOP report will also include a section covering what the committee believes were criminal leaks related to the dossier, though Conaway said the committee lacked the evidence to make a criminal referral to the Justice Department.

The draft report also includes recommendations for both Congress and the executive branch, centered on election security, government response to cyberattacks and support to European allies.

The investigation, launched in January 2017, is coming to a close after lawmakers reviewed more than 300,000 documents and interviewed 73 witnesses, including former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon, Donald Trump Jr. and Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner.

As initially conceived, the probe was tasked with four investigatory pillars, including the Russian interference effort, the government’s response to that campaign, leaks of classified information related to those matters and any ties between Russia and “individuals associated with political campaigns.”

Despite regular outbreaks of internecine fighting, the investigation has produced one of the most significant public developments in the Russia saga to date: It was at a public committee hearing that then-FBI Director James Comey revealed that the bureau was investigating the matter.

It was also the genesis of an ongoing GOP investigation, spearheaded by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), into what some House Republicans say were gross abuses of U.S. surveillance authorities.

In a dramatic moment, Nunes stepped back from leading the investigation amidst a now-closed Ethics Committee investigation into whether he revealed classified information during an impromptu press conference last spring.

It was then that Conaway took over the investigation, though Democrats have complained that Nunes continued to assert his authority behind the scenes. Nunes has insisted the Ethics investigation, which cleared him of any wrongdoing, was a political sham.

Relations on the panel were further rocked earlier this year when committee Republicans forced the publication of a formerly classified memo prepared by Nunes’s staff alleging surveillance abuses, over the objections of both Democrats and the FBI.

Although Democrats were later permitted to release their own countermemo, they have since called on Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) to remove Nunes from his post as chairman.

Committee Republicans have said the investigations into surveillance abuses are separate from the Russia probe. Those reviews are ongoing, Conaway said Monday.

The committee will not pursue steps to enforce the subpoena of Bannon, who frustrated both Republicans and Democrats by refusing to answer questions outside of the 25 scripted by the White House during a pair of interviews this year.

The raucous investigation in the House has been dramatically different from a parallel probe underway in the Senate Intelligence Committee, which has largely kept its work under wraps and whose leaders have presented a united front.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2018 02:41AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 14, 2018 03:14PM

Meanwhile there are BILLIONS of FOOD BEARING trees that need to be planted for PARADISE to MANIFEST...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables