Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Walter E. Williams on Defining Liberty
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 09, 2018 12:28AM

This guy is great! Libertarian/Classical Liberal.

Mark Levin sits with George Mason University economics professor Walter E. Williams, to discuss defining liberty, exchange different political ideas, and display their criticism on political power, and a thorough conversation on the future of congress, and what will it mean for generations to come.

[video.foxnews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Walter E. Williams on Defining Liberty
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 09, 2018 12:53AM

jeenifer Walter E. Williams is a liar! Here is just one example of his lies.
There is was no Paris Island study to back his lies, To be expected from FOX Moo's

This guy is a Libertarian/Classical Liberal, You Have that part right Jennifer

Women can't throw hand grenades

Comment: I was recently in a conversation on Facebook where another person stated
that, "The did a study in 2000 and found 98% of the women couldn't throw a
hand grenade far enough to keep from blow themselves up." My own Google
skills turned up a 1997 statement by Walter E. Williams
(http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/artic...itary-fem.html) stating
that, "At Parris Island, it was discovered that 45 percent of female
Marines were unable to throw a hand grenade far enough to avoid blowing
themselves up. Translated in Williams' terms: if I was in a foxhole with a
woman about to toss a hand grenade, I'd consider her the enemy."

I found a number of other articles that quote or restate this information,
but none of them cite an original study or other source for this
statistic. Where did this number come from? What year was this
study/observation made? Was this prior to training or after training? Etc,

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2018 12:57AM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 09, 2018 02:44AM

riverhousebill
jeenifer Walter E. Williams is a liar! Here is just one example of his lies.
There is was no Paris Island study to back his lies, To be expected from FOX Moo's

Women can't throw hand grenades

Comment: I was recently in a conversation on Facebook where another person stated
that, "The did a study in 2000 and found 98% of the women couldn't throw a
hand grenade far enough to keep from blow themselves up." My own Google
skills turned up a 1997 statement by Walter E. Williams
(http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/artic...itary-fem.html) stating
that, "At Parris Island, it was discovered that 45 percent of female
themselves up.
Translated in Williams' terms: if I was in a foxhole with a
woman about to toss a hand grenade, I'd consider her the enemy."

I found a number of other articles that quote or restate this information,
but none of them cite an original study or other source for this
statistic. Where did this number come from? What year was this
study/observation made? Was this prior to training or after training? Etc,

No, RHB, you are lying that Walter E. Williams is lying about the statement:

"At Parris Island, it was discovered that 45 percent of female
themselves up."

Here is one source (Oh, yeah - the Military) that corroborates that statistic/statement -

[www.au.af.mil]

"Requirements for graduation are also gender-normed and flexible. In fact, members of a congressional delegation visiting Fort Leonard Wood recently learned that there are separate gender-specific standards for the throwing of hand-grenades, primarily because comprehensive tests at Parris Island in 1987 and 1990 found that 45% of female Marines could not throw a live grenade safely beyond the 15 meter bursting radius."

Just because some jerk on the internet couldn't find the source of some statement that Walter E. Williams made, does not make Walter E. Williams a liar.

Or are you calling the Military Source I posted a liar?

Please don't copy and paste others' lies and claim them as your own because it makes you look like a liar.

Date: March 09, 2018 03:01AM

If the Fox News Video doesn't work, here's one that will -

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 09, 2018 03:20AM

No, RHB, you are lying that Walter E. Williams is lying about the statement:

"At Parris Island, it was discovered that 45 percent of female
themselves up."

Full of @#$%& This Walter E. Williams. These simple facts about the M67 show the mans full of @#$%&!

Here is the math on the M67 Grenade, people can you see thru the smog?

Jennifer stop the lies you are not quoting the U.S. military on women and grenades.

The standard US Issue Fragmentation Hand Grenade, the M67, has a kill radius of 5 meters and an injury radius of 15 meters. The average male soldier can throw it 30-35 meters.

The M67 weighs 14 ounces, roughly twice that of a softball or the weight of an American football.

So unofficial poll.. could most women here throw a football at least 15 meters?

Now can you see the bullshit you bought from Walter about Paris Island study never done my the US Military? I bet not

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2018 04:13AM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 09, 2018 05:20AM

Why some people want to spread lies about what a women can and cant do?

The "women can't throw grenades because they're biologically different" claim:
A few hack writers and some television pundits have repeatedly claimed that women can't throw grenades - and glibly show video clips of the young women's futile attempts. Conveniently leaving out clips of the women who could throw grenades the required distance. Conveniently leaving out the voices of the women who said "they never told me to use the opposite foot", or the woman who said "they made me move back so I wouldn't embarass the men who couldn't throw".
The reality is - yes, many women can't throw grenades or even baseballs - but throwing style is not determined by biology--anyone can learn to throw. Critics say that there is a structural difference between male and female arms or shoulders-in the rotator cuff- that dictates different throwing motions. If you ask any orthopedic surgeon, anatomy professor or women coaches - they'll tell you that there is no structural or biological reason why men and women should throw in different ways. Muscle size, yes - but the way the "hinges" work - no.
The fundamental mistake that many women make is in trying to throw with their body facing the target, rather than rotating their shoulders and hips ninety degrees away from the target, and then swinging them around in order to accelerate the ball. For some inexplicable reason the military doesn't deem it necessary to work at training women in these things and in strength and conditioning early in boot camp.

What really appears even more ludicrous to me is that with the new light weight grenade launchers, and the launcher adaptors for the M-16, why we would still train anyone, male or female, to stand up, extend their left arm, lean back and lob a grenade and make them a perfect target for enemy fire. That five seconds of full body exposure is four and a half seconds too long!

Date: March 09, 2018 08:15AM

Jennifer Air University is not part of the Armed Forces, Please spin again.
Are you just lying or confused about your quote below

check out Jennifers military link!

Quote Jennifer
Here is one source (Oh, yeah - the Military) that corroborates that
statistic/statement -

Jennifer here is your New Branch of Armed Forces
DUH-Air University
www.airuniversity.af.mil
Air University (AU) provides the full spectrum of Air Force education, from pre-commissioning to the highest levels of professional military education, including ...

[www.au.af.mil]

Jennifer stop the lies you are not quoting the U.S. military on women and grenades.

The standard US Issue Fragmentation Hand Grenade, the M67, has a kill radius of 5 meters and an injury radius of 15 meters. The average male soldier can throw it 30-35 meters.

The M67 weighs 14 ounces, roughly twice that of a softball or the weight of an American football.

Jennifer if your having problems with the simple math on the M67
Here's something else that will prove you and Walter Williams are spreading lies by quoting A non existence study From the United States Marine Corp.
here's the challenge my dear find cpy of bullshit Paris Island Study, not from FOX MOO'S or Mad Magazine but from govt source, No Can Do lier

Now can you see the bullshit you bought from Walter about Paris Island study never done my the US Military? I bet not

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2018 09:12AM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 09, 2018 09:25AM

Jennifer Air University is not part of the Armed Forces, Please spin again.
Are you just lying or confused about your quote below

check out Jennifers military link!

Quote Jennifer
Here is one source (Oh, yeah - the Military) that corroborates that
statistic/statement -

Jennifer here is your New Branch of Armed Forces,
-Air University wow you really thought that was part of the United States Military? like duh.
www.airuniversity.af.mil

Air University (AU) provides the full spectrum of Air Force education, from pre-commissioning to the highest levels of professional military education, including ...

[www.au.af.mil] HELLO THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN THE MILITARY JENNIFER!

Jennifer if your having problems with the simple math on the M67
Here's something else that will prove you and Walter Williams are spreading lies by quoting A non existence study From the United States Marine Corp.
here's the challenge my dear (Oh, yeah - the Military) that corroborates that
statistic/statement - NOT AIR HEAD UNIVERSITY< THE US MILITARY LIKE YOU LIED ABOUT Can you do that?
Paris Island Study, not from FOX MOO'S or Mad Magazine but from govt source,

Date: March 09, 2018 04:11PM

I don't have the time to keep correcting your 'Misconceptions' (which you call Lies) on all your posts RHB. And you're cluttering up my threads with posts which say the same copy-and-pasted statements over and over.

To answer your Misconception that I "Lied" in stating that the source of my quote from Air University and their website -- [www.au.af.mil] -- is connected to the Military (even though it has "AF.MIL" in the URL) -

Yes, I am correct that the website is Military Air Force and the Air University is Military Air Force. See the Links below -

[www.loc.gov]

[en.m.wikipedia.org])

[www.au.af.mil]

[www.encyclopediaofalabama.org]

[www.airuniversity.af.mil]

[www.au.af.mil]

So your saying that I Lied in stating the Link to the quote about Parris Island is a Military source is a Lie on your part.

Because AIR UNIVERSITY IS PART OF AND CONNECTED TO THE MILITARY and THEIR WEBSITE has "af.mil" in the URL. ('af' stands for Air Force) ('mil' stands for Military)

Here is the United States Air Force Website - [www.af.mil]

Get it - "af.mil" means Air Force Military meaning Military website.

So my saying "Oh, yeah - the Military" was spot on.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2018 04:52PM by Jennifer.

Date: March 10, 2018 01:07AM

Air University is not U.S. Air
force

Air University Associate-to-Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) AU-ABC establishes partnerships between the Air Force and civilian institutions to provide Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) graduates advanced education opportunities at the baccalaureate level. This program targets active duty Air Force, Air Force Reserve and Air National ...

calling your bull again- produce the Paris Island Study!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2018 01:08AM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 10, 2018 04:22AM

Univesity Of the Air is a federally-chartered degree-granting institution that serves the United States Air Force's enlisted total force.

what part of (Charterd) dont you understand?

It would be like saying Huliburtin corp who provides meal kits to military is military

That does not make them military my dear, futher more can you produce fiction Paris Isaland study,

Date: March 10, 2018 04:54PM

I repeat - My source is a US Air Force Website - hence my source is a Military source.

Below is the proof -

[www.loc.gov]

Maxwell Air Force Base Air University, a Web Site produced by Maxwell Air Force Base, a Federal government agency, is part of the Library of Congress September 11 Web Archive and preserves the web expressions of individuals, groups, the press and institutions in the United States and from around the world in the aftermath of the attacks in the United States on September 11, 2001.

[en.m.wikipedia.org])

The Air University (AU), headquartered at Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama, is a key component of the Air Education and Training Command (AETC), and is the U.S. Air Force's center for professional military education (PME).[2]

[www.au.af.mil]

About Us

The War Department established the Air War College (AWC) in 1946 at then Maxwell Field, Alabama, and the college has operated continuously since then except for a six-month period during the Korean conflict.

[www.encyclopediaofalabama.org]

The Air University, located at Maxwell Air Force Base ( AFB ) near Montgomery, Montgomery County, is the United States Air Force's institution of higher learning. It provides professional military education, professional continuing education, professional specialized education, doctrine development and education, and officer accessions training and citizen development for Air Force military and civilian members, select military members from other U.S. military services, and select members of the air forces of other countries.

(Scroll to the bottom of the page and under the Air Force logo are the words 'Official United States Air Force Website')

Here is the Maxwell Air Force Base website -

[www.maxwell.af.mil]

Under the tab "Units" you will see "Air University" and it links to the Air University Website.

Both the Maxwell Air Force Website and Air University Website are the same interface and they both have the US Air Force emblem and the words "Official United States Air Force Website" at the bottom of the page.

I repeat -

Air University is connected to The US Air Force and

Air University Website is a US Air Force Website - hence "The Military" source.

Here is the URL of my original source - The Military Source -

[www.au.af.mil]

My source URL has 'af.mil' in the address meaning Air Force/Military - duh!

Here on the US Air Force Website, is a list of "Air Force Sites". You will see that "Air University" is listed there on the US Air Force Website.

[www.af.mil]

So therefore - Air University is a US Air Force Website. The US Air Force is "Military".

Air University is part of and connected to the US Air Force - the Military.

Hence - Air University Website is a Military Website! My source is a Military source.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2018 04:57PM by Jennifer.

Date: March 10, 2018 08:14PM

You RHB made the accusation that Walter E. Williams is lying, so the onus is on you to prove that it's a lie.

Date: March 10, 2018 09:35PM

riverhousebill

riverhousebill

riverhousebill
Paris Island Study, not from FOX MOO'S or Mad Magazine but from govt source

riverhousebill
calling your bull again- produce the Paris Island Study!

riverhousebill
That does not make them military my dear, futher more can you produce fiction Paris Isaland study

FALSE PREMISE!

False Premise on your strawman 'study' so your argument is unsound and invalid.

Neither I nor Walter E. Williams or the Military Source I reference ever said a word about a Parris Island Study.

You and the idiot guy you copied-and-pasted (read your first post here) kept talking about a 'Study' in all your posts, and then you insisted there was no 'Study', and then you kept badgering me to show you the 'Study' ...

You insist I disprove a negative, which is not possible. You Lie that there was a 'Study', then you say there is no 'Study', while you keep bugging me to prove that there is a 'Study'. (Use the 'find' feature to see where and how much you and the idiot guy talk about a 'Study') All the while I have never even said there was a Study or used the word "Study" in any of my posts!

How f*cked up is that!

I think I'm done with you here. Wasted too much time. Good thing I like to argue with libs - because truth and common sense usually win out above attacks, rhetoric and fallacies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2018 09:48PM by Jennifer.

Date: March 11, 2018 12:28PM

University Of The Air was never part of U.S.military like you keep insisting

Jennifer you got the gall to say to me how @#$%& up is that.

I say how @#$%& up are you This is from their web site try hard to comprehend what they mean by for the Air Force my dear.

The Air University, established in 1946, continues the proud tradition of educating tomorrow's planners and leaders, in air and space power for the Air Force, other branches of the U.S. armed forces, federal government civilians and many international organizations. Today, Air University's reach spans not only the globe but the careers of every Air Force member.

Jennifer , the above is from Air University's web site!

Can you comprehend what they are saying (FOR) THE AIR FORCE.

What part of Charter don't you understand?

just because they are on Maxwelle air force base you stupidly assumed they- Air University where part of the United States Air Force.
My credit Union I belong Travis Credit Union is located At Travis Air Force Base, but my dear they also are not part of the U.S. Air Force.
Wake UP!

Ever here of the U.S. Air Force Academy, That's the Govt my dear Not Air University.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 12:34PM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 11, 2018 01:02PM

Quote Jennifer- Yes, I am correct that the website is Military Air Force and the Air University is Military Air Force.

Wow Jennifer you would think The United States Air force Would know who they are and say WE instead of FOR the Air Force, other branches of the U.S. armed forces, federal government civilians and many international organizations. Today, Air University's reach spans not only the globe but the careers of every Air Force member.

Comprehend yet?

Another interesting part of your spin,

along with link to U of the Air you posted another that was U.S. Airforce,
Was that for endorsement reasons?

Date: March 11, 2018 04:20PM

riverhousebill

along with link to U of the Air you posted another that was U.S. Airforce,
Was that for endorsement reasons?

No endorsement.

I posted the link to the US Air Force website so you would see that "Air University" is listed on the US Air Force Website under the "US Air Force Sites" link, meaning Air University Website is an Air Force Site, meaning Military Site, meaning my Air University Source of the same quote as that of Walter E. Williams' is a US Air Force (Military) Source.

Date: March 11, 2018 11:47PM

Dear Jennifer-From their website-a federally-chartered degree-granting institution that serves the United States Air Force's enlisted total force.

PRINT | E-MAIL
The Community College of the Air Force is a federally-chartered degree-granting institution that serves the United States Air Force's enlisted total force. We partner with over 108 affiliated Air Force schools, 82 Education Service Offices located worldwide, and more than 1,500 civilian academic institutions to serve approximately 300,000 active, guard, and reserve enlisted personnel, making CCAF the world's largest community college system. The college annually awards over 22,000 associate in applied science degrees from 68 degree program

Jennifer Just cant comprehend I guess that Air University is chartered and not the military even when they , their web site states this.

Duh?

Date: March 12, 2018 02:27AM

riverhousebill

Jennifer Just cant comprehend I guess that Air University is chartered and not the military even when they , their web site states this.

Duh?

Uh, this is something like that BS 'study' strawman thing you pulled in this very thread.

Because - I NEVER SAID AIR UNIVERSITY WAS MILITARY.

I said - My source - Air University Website - is a Military Source. The Air University WEBSITE is a MILITARY WEBSITE.

Do you finally comprehend?

(So again - as usual - A Lib twisting my words.) Or you could call it Lying ...

Date: March 12, 2018 02:40AM

riverhousebill
Dear Jennifer-From their website-a federally-chartered degree-granting institution that serves the United States Air Force's enlisted total force.

PRINT | E-MAIL
The Community College of the Air Force is a federally-chartered degree-granting institution that serves the United States Air Force's enlisted total force. We partner with over 108 affiliated Air Force schools, 82 Education Service Offices located worldwide, and more than 1,500 civilian academic institutions to serve approximately 300,000 active, guard, and reserve enlisted personnel, making CCAF the world's largest community college system. The college annually awards over 22,000 associate in applied science degrees from 68 degree program

Duh?

So - here is the link to the copy-and-paste job you did - you posted info about the Community College of the Air Force, CCAF, not Air University, AU, itself.

(Note 'af.mil' in the URL address = that means it's a Military WEBSITE = that's a clue)

Here is Air University Wiki Page -

[www.wikiwand.com]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States Air Force provides a continuum of professional military education at Air University with Basic Developmental Education (BDE), Primary Developmental Education (PDE), Intermediate Developmental Education (IDE), and Senior Developmental Education (SDE).[1] In the Air Force, Primary is Squadron Officer School (SOS),[2] Intermediate is Air Command and Staff College (ACSC),[3] and Senior is Air War College (AWC). [4] Basic was the Air and Space Basic Course (ASBC), but it is inactive as of July 2011. [5]

Air University is CONNECTED TO The US Air Force.

Air University WEBSITE - my Source of the quote - is a Military WEBSITE.

(Note 'af.mil' in the URL address = that means it's a Military WEBSITE = that's a clue)

(Scroll to the bottom of the page for the emblem and the words, "Official United States Air Force WEBSITE")

So my Source (the WEBSITE) is a Military Source because my Source is a Military Website and because Air University is CONNECTED TO the US Air Force.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables