Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Using ink and urine, he secretly recorded the Nazis' horrors
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 09, 2018 08:45PM

Can't be true?!?!?

Nazi Horrors

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Using ink and urine, he secretly recorded the Nazis' horrors
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 09, 2018 09:04PM

Oh, so you frequent Fox News ...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 09, 2018 10:20PM

xxxwww

ggg

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 09, 2018 10:21PM

This is an amazing interview...

[www.youtube.com]
Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles
49:00 Minute Video

0:10 MM
You once created a sensation with the statement: "The Holocaust is the biggest and most persistent lie in history." What do you mean by that?

[youtu.be]
11:20 MM
So you go about openly claiming that Holocaust never happened.

Yes, naturally, just so. And I also say — and I put this on the Internet as well — that that doesn't mean, however, that a single revisionist has ever claimed that there were no concentration camps. Of course there were concentration camps, and bad things happened in them. And there even were four concentration camp commandants who were prosecuted by an SS court-martial because they, in violation of the regulations in the Commandants' Orders, did not deal with prisoners appropriately but rather struck them or even shot some, and so on. And that was strictly forbidden and two of them were executed. But here's the kicker: I don't know that from the Jews who are always accusing us, I know that from the revisionists — they're the ones who discovered that such cases occurred and that the SS in fact took the strictest measures against them.

So none of us would ever say that nothing happened there. Of course things happened. In times of war, the negative qualities in people are always aroused and encouraged and to that extent . . . But that has nothing to do with the notion that a unique, unparalleled, enormous crime was committed by the Germans. One must see this in context.

So, if I understand you correctly, the concentration camps did exist but a program of mass extermination, in the sense we understand it today, did not. Well then, what happened in the camps?

Auschwitz was quite simply a huge industrial complex and they performed very valuable work there for the armaments industry.

So the prisoners who were there were rightly there?

That's another thing Prof. Nolte has established. If one goes by the Hague Conventions on Land War, then every state, in the event of war, has the right to intern enemy nationals residing in its territory because the danger exists that they may commit espionage. Everyone did it. For example, one of my uncles was in India at the time but the English were there and so he was interned there. My mother's brother was in America and he was interned there. Everyone did it. And um, the Russians did it too, of course. One mustn't forget that.

Against that background, then, what you're saying is that what happened in Auschwitz was right.

Right? Well, "right" is rather . . . It was legally unassailable, let's put it that way. As to whether I find it "right" that people were . . . But then, my own high school class was also mobilized for the armaments industry and we too had to work on armaments. For example, I painted munitions crates and the like.

So it wasn't just them — we were all mobilized, especially during the last year. Nor was that a special case. We all had very little to eat and hardly anything to wear, and above all no shoes. Or none that fit: young people's feet are always growing and we'd have to cut the fronts off.

I'd like to turn now to the Garrison and Commandant Orders.

Yes, these are truly paradigm-changing, even for me when I first read them. For these details — for example these dealing with nutrition. They're not in here, they're in the Special Orders. They actually recommended what we had to painstakingly learn in our senior Home Ec cooking class: not to overcook vegetables but rather to cook half until they are just soft and to just steam the other half as quickly as possible because then the vitamins are preserved better. And then they told them they must go out and gather wild herbs and the like and put them raw on top, in place of parsley as it were. And that they were to make a hearty, thick soup — not a thin broth, but a thick soup. And if the cook didn't, then he was to be removed and another cook put in his place. That was the sort of thing they were concerned with — in the middle of the war! It's really most remarkable.

What conclusion do you draw from these Garrison and Commandant Orders?

I draw the conclusion, that here we have the ultimate, perhaps most outstanding proof that Auschwitz was not an extermination camp but rather a work camp in which all of the workers interned there were indispensable for the armaments industry. That's what is said quite clearly, isn't it.

So there was no mass extermination at Auschwitz?

No, one cannot want to have armaments workers and exterminate them at the same time that makes no sense, it's a self-contradiction. And it makes even less sense when one asks them later, "Would you like to stay and be liberated or would you like to come with us to the Reich?" and they say, "No, we'd rather go with our murderers." It's schizophrenic. 16:16 MM

[www.youtube.com]

There's a lot more to this Video for those few who are intelligent enough to realize that their Data Base on this subject is too one-sided and, therefore, makes it IMPOSSIBLE to OBJECTIVELY ascertain the TRUTH and for those few who would like to Balance out all of the Evidence - see my Post below for all of my notes to this very enlightening interview...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Holocaust is the Biggest and Most Persistent LIE in History!!!
Posted by: John Rose
Date: August 03, 2015 05:31PM

This is a really good interview for those with an open mind.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire

[www.youtube.com]
Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles
49:00 Minute Video

...GO TO LINK TO MY POST FOR MY NOTES...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2018 10:26PM by John Rose.

Date: March 10, 2018 04:27AM

Jennifer
Oh, so you frequent Fox News ...

I especially like to go in the comment section and drop bombs about veganism, Permaculture Paradise construction, anti-gun anti-hunting rhetoric etc., to gauge the mentality.

TRULY FRIGHTENING!!!

Date: March 10, 2018 04:40AM

J Rose said:
"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire

Ummm, whom we are not allowed to criticize, that would be you correct?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables