Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

"Male Privilege"
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 11, 2018 12:29AM

Or so the Lib Women would want us to believe.

What is Happening to Men? Tucker and Jordan Peterson Debut New "Men in America" Series

[www.youtube.com]

What has happened to men is that Lib women have emasculated men. Women's Lib. Feminism. Lib College Professors indoctrinating/teaching women that men are crap - Women's Studies. "Whose core goal is to attack male power." Professors of Women Studies teaching women about Male Privilege, Toxic Masculinity, Sexism, The Rape Culture, Patriarchy, etc.

Yet men keep on empowering Lib women ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Male Privilege"
Date: May 01, 2018 07:42PM

Are You an Alpha or a Beta Male?

[pjmedia.com]

The problem with defining whether you’re an Alpha or a Beta male is that everybody wants to be an Alpha and we’re great at lying to ourselves. Either we fudge the answers or try to make being Alpha unobtainable (Alphas? That’s guys like Chuck Norris, James Mattis or The Rock) so we don’t feel bad about missing the mark. So, let’s make it a little more objective with this quiz. Answer as honestly as you can and this will let you know where you really stand.

1) Are you more of a leader or a follower? Have you taken a group of people somewhere, even if it’s out to dinner? Are there people looking to you when it’s time to make a decision?

A) Leader

B ) Follower

2) Do you prefer to let other people make choices for you? Do you have trouble making decisions? Would you feel uncomfortable making a decision that could have big consequences for your life?

A) No

B ) Yes

3) Have you ever owned your own business, coached a team or at least been a manager with responsibility for multiple employees?

A) Yes

B ) No

4) Have you ever been in a job where you may have to be violent or alternately make life and death decisions? Solider, cop, fireman, bouncer, UFC fighter, pro-football player, etc.?

A) Yes

B ) No

5) Do you feel comfortable handling a gun?

A) Yes

B ) No

6) Would friends, family members, and girlfriends generally agree that the words “manly” or “masculine” describe you?

A) Yes

B ) No

7) Do you take care of yourself? In other words, you’re not a beggar, you’re not taking government or charitable assistance and you’re not sleeping in your parents’ basement?

A) Yes

B ) No

8) Are you assertive? Are you comfortable with saying “no” if you don’t want to do something? Are you willing to speak up if you feel like you’re being mistreated or not getting what you deserve?

A) Yes

B ) No

9) Have you ever performed in front of a crowd in your adult life? As an athlete, a musician, a speaker, a debater or anything similar?

A) Yes

B ) No

10) Deep down in your gut, do you think any of these words describe you as a person? Weak, desperate, a victim, incompetent, emasculated, afraid, timid, insecure?

A) No

B ) Yes

11) Are you at least 6 feet tall or alternately, do you bench 225 or squat or deadlift 315?

A) Yes

B ) No

12) Do women regularly describe you as nice, sweet, and polite and a good friend?

A) No

B ) Yes

13) Have you successfully negotiated a significant raise above and beyond what you would get normally, talked a creditor into cutting at least hundreds of dollars off a bill or negotiated someone down by thousands on a big purchase (not including at a car dealership)?

A) Yes

B ) No

14) Do you have an active social life? Do you have a group of guys you go out and do things with? Are you someone people would call to find out what’s going on this weekend? Have you asked out multiple women in person in your adult life (assuming you didn’t get married early)?

A) Yes

B ) No

15) Do you like being the center of attention and star of the show or do you prefer to fade into the background?

A) Center of attention

B ) Fade into the background

16) Have you ever been “the best, ‘world class’” or at least exceptionally good at anything in your adult life where you had to compete with a significant number of talented people? Have you won a race? Been a significant contributor on a championship team? Are you a world-class chef, skateboarder, mogul or scientist?

A) Yes

B ) No

17) Are you comfortable with conflict? Can you take someone you like being mad at you? Could you have someone yell at you without it ruining your night? Are you okay with talking to someone who is angry with you?

A) Yes

B ) No

18) Can you handle yourself in a physical confrontation with another man? If you answer “yes,” why is that? Are you bigger and stronger than most other guys? Have you done martial arts? Have you been in a lot of fights? If the answer is just “I think I’d do great” without anything to back it up, answer “no.”

A) Yes

B ) No

19) Could you fairly be described as “sensitive,” a “male feminist” or “emotional?”

A) No

B ) Yes

20) Are you someone who could be trusted to “handle it”? Someone is breaking into your house and the police are 20 minutes away, your car breaks down on a deserted road or a relative just died and you need to take care of the funeral. Could you take care of it and take care of it well?

A) Yes

B ) No

1-5 A answers: I see that you let your little girl fill out the questions for you.

6-10 A answers: Sorry, but you’re definitely a beta.

11-15 A answers: With a little work, you can get over the hump.

16-20 A answers: Congrats, you made the grade as an Alpha.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 02, 2018 06:29AM

Here's a story. In order not to emasculate her man, a passive non-lib wife allowed her alpha husband, a former rodeo calf roper, to stop the car and move a rattlesnake in the middle of the road and it bit him twice and he died.

[www.tulsaworld.com]

Here is a story of the pilot who landed the Southwest flight when one of its engines exploded. She is hailed as a hero with nerves of steel. She is remarkable because she was turned away from aviation school for being a woman. Later the Navy allowed her in and she became a fighter pilot. The woman who was rejected for being a woman later saved a whole plane full of people.

[www.washingtonpost.com]

[www.foxnews.com]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 03, 2018 03:27PM

That questionnaire doen't describe Alpha males, those are meat head assholes they're referring too...

Date: May 04, 2018 02:00AM

Tai
Here's a story. In order not to emasculate her man, a passive non-lib wife allowed her alpha husband, a former rodeo calf roper, to stop the car and move a rattlesnake in the middle of the road and it bit him twice and he died.

Haha - Your own characterization because I didn't see it in the article itself.

Date: May 04, 2018 02:01AM

NuNativs
That questionnaire doen't describe Alpha males, those are meat head assholes they're referring too...

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not a guy and have to do and be all that so as to be manly.

Date: May 08, 2018 12:20AM

These lib women are sickening - to actually launch a complaint and an investigation when a guy says something funny like this...

Professor Tells A Harmless Lingerie Joke On Elevator. Unfortunately, There's A Gender Studies Professor Aboard. You Can Guess What Happened Next.

[www.dailywire.com]

On Sunday, The Chronicle of Higher Education reported on a supremely important development: a male professor made a joke about “lingerie” in an elevator — an elevator containing a gender studies professor. Clearly, Western civilization’s patriarchy has yet to be broken.

According to Katherine Mangan, political theory Professor Richard Ned Lebow of King’s College was in an elevator with a bunch of other human beings, including Professor Simona Sharoni, who teaches women’s and gender studies at Merrimack College. Sharoni, who clearly had been conditioned to submit to the patriarchy, offered to hit buttons on the elevator. That’s when Lebow did the unthinkable: he jokingly asked for the women’s lingerie department. And his buddies — the scum! — laughed.

So Sharoni complained to the International Studies Association, just as an empowered woman ought to do. She tremblingly wrote, “I am still trying to come to terms with the fact that we froze and didn’t confront him.” And they took her complaint seriously enough to launch an investigation. They determined that Lebow had violated the conduct code of the organization.

All of this despite the fact that Lebow wrote to Sharoni stating, “I certainly had no desire to insult women or make you feel uncomfortable.” According to the report:

He suggested that Sharoni, who was born in Romania and raised in Israel, might have misinterpreted his remark. When he was young, in the 1950s, he said, it was a "standard gag line" to ask the elevator operator for the hardware or lingerie floor as though one were in a department store. "Like you, I am strongly opposed to the exploitation, coercion, or humiliation of women," Lebow wrote. "As such evils continue, it seems to me to make sense to direct our attention to real offenses, not those that are imagined or marginal. By making a complaint to ISA that I consider frivolous — and I expect, will be judged this way by the ethics committee — you may be directing time and effort away from the real offenses that trouble us both."

But this was merely doubling down! How dare he mansplain frivolity! According to the association, the cruelest cut of all was that suggestion that her frivolous complaint about frivolity was indeed frivolous. It didn’t feel frivolous! Instead, Lebow was told he must write an “unequivocal apology” to Sharoni. Lebow said no, because he’s not a ridiculous idiot. He instead wrote an email calling the entire situation a “horrifying and chilling example of political correctness” that “encourages others to censor their remarks for fear of retribution.”

But Sharoni was steadfast: "For decades, women and other marginalized groups in the academy had to put up with white men who decided what counts as a violation and what is "frivolous." As someone who has dedicated her life to confronting sexism (and other forms of discrimination and oppression) in academic spaces, I cannot and will not remain silent when misogyny is at play."

Yes, someone must stand up to elderly white professors making obvious and stupid jokes about lingerie departments on elevators — jokes that have been told for decades! The scourge of the patriarchy is on the rise!

And then feminists wonder why so many Americans view them as humorless scolds? Perhaps because humorless scolds like Sharoni are making life miserable for random professors rather than focusing on actual injustices taking place.

Besides, who’s to say that Lebow didn’t just want to shop at the women’s lingerie department for himself? Isn’t her assumption actually transphobic? Perhaps she should be brought up on charges before the ISA. The hierarchy must be brought low!

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 08, 2018 07:01AM

Jennifer:
These lib women are sickening - to actually launch a complaint and an investigation when a guy says something funny like this...

Tai:
I wouldn't characterize the lady's complaint as either lib or conservative. How would a Catholic nun react to such a "joke"? Catholic nuns have been known to physically beat youth for such remarks, and those nuns are considered conservative, the opposite of "lib".

I think the problem is not male or female, lib or conservative, but lack of tolerance. If someone insults/humiliates you, will you forbear or will you retaliate? The bigger man (or woman) will forbear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2018 07:21AM by Tai.

Date: May 08, 2018 06:08PM

Tai

Tai:
I wouldn't characterize the lady's complaint as either lib or conservative.

I'd characterize the lady as a Liberal because it's the Liberal Women who have Eviscerated Men and continue to do so.

How would a Catholic nun react to such a "joke"? Catholic nuns have been known to physically beat youth for such remarks, and those nuns are considered conservative, the opposite of "lib".

Nuns are Nuns - but I bet there are tons of Liberal Nuns (like the Pope's a huge Lib). Not all Catholics are Conservatives.

I think the problem is not male or female, lib or conservative, but lack of tolerance. If someone insults/humiliates you, will you forbear or will you retaliate? The bigger man (or woman) will forbear.

Depends on the situation.

Yes, Lack of Tolerance of this woman is a factor, and I think it's the Lib Women who have Little Tolerance for Men being Men.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2018 06:10PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables