Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: John Rose: Questions about Hitler/Nazi
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 20, 2018 05:22AM

Hitler last ride found?

Could Uncle Adolf be on board?

It will be interesting what will be found if able to raise from its grave.

Everyone wrong Bunker, John?
Adolfs sea food locker?

CBS News April 19, 2018, 11:09 AM
Museum says missing Nazi submarine mystery solved

Email
Last Updated Apr 19, 2018 11:28 AM EDT
A museum in Denmark says it has solved the seven-decade mystery of a missing Nazi submarine. The Sea War Museum Jutland, in northern Denmark, says researchers found the German U-boat U-3523 on the seafloor just north of the country earlier this month.
The submarine was sunk on May 6, 1945, the day after Nazi forces surrendered in Denmark, parts of Germany and the Netherlands in World War II, according to the museum. For years there has been speculation that the sub, which was one of Nazi Germany's most advanced U-boats at the time, made it to South America carrying fleeing Nazi officers -- possibly even Adolf Hitler himself, according to some conspiracy theorists.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2018 05:41AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: John Rose: Questions about Hitler/Nazi
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 20, 2018 06:22AM

Prana
Thanks John for the responses. I think I agree about 85% of the people not wanting to wake up.
".

So Prana, can you clarify please? Are you a Hitler fan like John? Are you a holocaust denier? Do you agree with John that "Nazis are NOT the Bad Guys!"

You never answered my questions about whether "A words" are allowed on the forum. Does your silence on the question mean that word is allowed? I'm talking about the word "asshole". Is it OK to call someone an "asshole" here?

And if you agree with John about Nazis, does this have anything to do with why you don't mind John calling people "assholes" on the forum? Is this a privilege you prefer to see everyone here exercise whenever they like?

Can you clarify please, because I've never seen this on the forum before. Seems like a new low, but then I haven't been here for awhile.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2018 06:31AM by suncloud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables