Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Another Obama Scandal ...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 16, 2018 11:11PM

... for which Obama and the Democrats will never be held to account.

Obama DOJ Forced FBI To Delete 500,000 Fugitives From Background Check Database

[dailycaller.com]

The Justice Department under President Barack Obama ordered the FBI to remove the names of more than 500,000 fugitives with outstanding arrest warrants from the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), a background check database, in late 2016, acting FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich testified Wednesday.

While the FBI had a broad definition of "fugitive," meaning anyone with an outstanding arrest warrant, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) definition narrowed the definition to anyone with a warrant who has crossed state lines. The DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, urged the Justice Department to address the disagreement in terms "as soon as possible."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2018 11:19PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Obama Scandal ...
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 17, 2018 12:19AM

Old scandals are not solvable

New Trump or Macron or Theresa May or Putin scandals are solvable

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2018 12:20AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 17, 2018 12:31AM

RawPracticalist

New Trump or Macron or Theresa May or Putin scandals are solvable

Very true Rawpracticalist, that's why you have people producing smog to cover for a corrupt Admin. Focus on the past not now. Its clear this distortion Blame game.

I think Mueller is going to flush the swamp very soon. We shall see!

Blaming Obama- There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true.

The other is to refuse to accept what is true,"- Soren Kierkegaard

Date: March 17, 2018 12:45AM

RawPracticalist

A scandal is an action or event - an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.

1. You don't 'solve' a scandal, you solve a mystery or crime.

2. If a scandal involves a crime, there will be an investigation.

3. Investigations are always performed for scandalous crimes which were committed in the past.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2018 01:02AM by Jennifer.

Date: March 17, 2018 02:36AM

Current Scandal

"John Kelly: Rex Tillerson Was on the Toilet When I Told Him He’d Be Getting Fired"
[www.thedailybeast.com]

"Daniels' lawyer says some alleged incidents took place during Trump presidency"
[www.cnn.com]

Trump upset with Sanders over Stormy Daniels response
[www.cnn.com]

Date: March 17, 2018 05:44PM

Another current scandal.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced on Friday evening that he had fired former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, two days before McCabe’s retirement.

Sessions said he made the decision after the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General and the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility reviewed McCabe’s conduct during the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton.

McCabe responded in a lengthy statement, decrying his firing as an attempt “to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally.”

Read his full statement below:

I have been an FBI Special Agent for over 21 years. I spent half of that time investigating Russian Organized Crime as a street agent and Supervisor in New York City. I have spent the second half of my career focusing on national security issues and protecting this country from terrorism. I served in some of the most challenging, demanding investigative and leadership roles in the FBI. And I was privileged to serve as Deputy Director during a particularly tough time. For the last year and a half, my family and I have been the targets of an unrelenting assault on our reputation and my service to this country. Articles too numerous to count have leveled every sort of false, defamatory and degrading allegation against us. The President’s tweets have amplified and exacerbated it all. He called for my firing. He called for me to be stripped of my pension after more than 20 years of service. And all along we have said nothing, never wanting to distract from the mission of the FBI by addressing the lies told and repeated about us. No more. The investigation by the Justice Department’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) has to be understood in the context of the attacks on my credibility. The investigation flows from my attempt to explain the FBI’s involvement and my supervision of investigations involving Hillary Clinton. I was being portrayed in the media over and over as a political partisan, accused of closing down investigations under political pressure. The FBI was portrayed as caving under that pressure, and making decisions for political rather than law enforcement purposes. Nothing was further from the truth. In fact, this entire investigation stems from my efforts, fully authorized under FBI rules, to set the record straight on behalf of the Bureau, and to make clear that we were continuing an investigation that people in DOJ opposed. The OIG investigation has focused on information I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor. As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter. It was the type of exchange with the media that the Deputy Director oversees several times per week. In fact, it was the same type of work that I continued to do under Director Wray, at his request. The investigation subsequently focused on who I talked to, when I talked to them, and so forth. During these inquiries, I answered questions truthfully and as accurately as I could amidst the chaos that surrounded me. And when I thought my answers were misunderstood, I contacted investigators to correct them. But looking at that in isolation completely misses the big picture. The big picture is a tale of what can happen when law enforcement is politicized, public servants are attacked, and people who are supposed to cherish and protect our institutions become instruments for damaging those institutions and people. Here is the reality: I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey. The release of this report was accelerated only after my testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey’s accounts of his discussions with the President. The OIG’s focus on me and this report became a part of an unprecedented effort by the Administration, driven by the President himself, to remove me from my position, destroy my reputation, and possibly strip me of a pension that I worked 21 years to earn. The accelerated release of the report, and the punitive actions taken in response, make sense only when viewed through this lens. Thursday’s comments from the White House are just the latest example of this. This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally. It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work. I have always prided myself on serving my country with distinction and integrity, and I always encouraged those around me to do the same. Just ask them. To have my career end in this way, and to be accused of lacking candor when at worst I was distracted in the midst of chaotic events, is incredibly disappointing and unfair. But it will not erase the important work I was privileged to be a part of, the results of which will in the end be revealed for the country to see. I have unfailing faith in the men and women of the FBI and I am confident that their efforts to seek justice will not be deterred.
[www.yahoo.com]

The agents are just too busy investigating the Obama Scandals that are at least a year old.

Date: March 17, 2018 06:11PM

If that's a scandal, then all news is a scandal.

And that happened in the past also - last week. So an old scandal. Is there a statue of limitations on investigations now. Or just for the Obama Administration? Remember that when we have a new president and yet The Libs will keep investigating all of Trump's scandals for all of time. They'll probably still be looking for the nonexistent Trump/Russia collusion until the end of the world.

Date: March 17, 2018 06:56PM

Your entire topic is on Obama while the news cycle is focused on Trump.

And there are so many scandals every month.

Are you not watching the news?

Are you looking backward while driving forward?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2018 06:57PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 17, 2018 06:58PM

You're right - this thread is about Obama, so therefore all posts about Obama are welcome smiling smiley

Date: March 17, 2018 08:37PM

Date: March 18, 2018 01:32AM

The sun came up today but Obama tried to put it down right my dear?

Man Plans Transition From Blaming Obama For Everything To Blaming Obama For Everything Trump @#$%& Up
January 6, 2017 James Schlarmann Humor/Satire

HOBART, ARKANSAS — When Donald Trump is sworn into office, Clem O’Connell says he will feel the “greatest relief” he’s capable of feeling. For eight years, O’Connell has told followers of his various right-wing Facebook pages and listeners to his podcast that “everything and anything under the sun wrong with America or the world at large” was the fault of Barack Obama.
“I mean, the buck stops at the president right,” O’Connell demanded from his audience in this week’s episode of Completely Biased, “and therefore it’s always made sense to me to blame Obama for everything that happens in America that I don’t like. Is it not the president’s job to be an all-seeing, all-knowing, super powerful entity that inserts himself into every scenario possible? Is that not what we mean by small government?”
With Trump replacing Obama as the 45th President of the United States, though, Clem says he’ll take a “whole new, fresh approach” to life.
“I’m going to transition from blaming everything I don’t like on Obama,” Clem said, “to blaming Obama for everything Trump does that I don’t like. And the best part is that I spent the last eight years making fun of libtards every time they’d remind us that Bush did this or did that, or Bush oversaw a million job losses a month and didn’t do @#$%& this, Bush started an illegal and enormously expensive, perpetual war of choice for no good reason at all that led to ISIS taking hold in the power vacuum we created in the middle east that.”
Mr. O’Connell said that hypocrisy, though, doesn’t concern him. Only “stopping the libtarded agenda at all costs” matters to him at this point.
“For @#$%&’ sake,” Clem bellowed, “we elected Donald Trump just to stick our fingers in their eyes. He was a Democrat before he was a Republican, he’s stupid as @#$%&, and completely unprepared. But we like that about him. Because we’re convinced that the job of the presidency is so simple that idiots can do it perfectly, and sure, we’ll all act like we have no idea how it happened when Trump’s incompetence gets people killed or wrecks the economy, but well, YOLO, you know?”
In his view, Clem says that for the duration of Mr. Trump’s term, he’ll have a “boat load of reasons to blame Obama” for his own mistakes.
“For starters,” Clem told his audience, “Obama was a Democrat. Trump can fire up his base just by reminding them Obama was a Democrat. That’ll let him off the hook with about 85% of Republican voters. Then for the Breitbart-Bannon Trump Supporters, he can remind them Obama was, well, you know, urban. Those Republican types will just be relieved the white house is white both inside and out again, and will turn a blind eye to Trump, say, nuking California because their governor criticized him or something.”
Clem said he’ll make it a slow transition, so that he doesn’t accidentally blame Obama for something Trump did or, much worse.
“Oh God,” Clem wondered, “what if I’m not paying attention and accidentally give credit to Obama for doing something that Trump’s trying to take credit for at the time? Yeesh. That’d suck. So I have to take it slow, and make sure all my hate-filled ducks are in a row, know what I mean?”

Date: March 18, 2018 11:23AM

Blaming - The practice of identifying a person or people responsible for creating a problem, rather than identifying ways of dealing with the problem. Pointing the Finger:

Date: March 18, 2018 11:23AM

Trump Obama lawyer’s efforts to suppress Stormy Daniels started in 2011 [www.washingtonpost.com]

Date: March 19, 2018 03:03AM

riverhousebill
Blaming - The practice of identifying a person or people responsible for creating a problem, rather than identifying ways of dealing with the problem. Pointing the Finger:

Blaming does not mean "rather than identifying ways of dealing with the problem."

Look it up - Blaming

verb (used with object), blamed, blaming.
to hold responsible; find fault with; censure:
I don't blame you for leaving him.
to place the responsibility for (a fault, error, etc.) (usually followed by on):
I blame the accident on her.
Informal. blast; damn (used as a mild curse):
Blame the rotten luck.
noun
an act of attributing fault; censure; reproof:
The judge said he found nothing to justify blame in the accident.
responsibility for anything deserving of censure:
We must all share the blame for this deplorable condition.
Idioms
to blame, at fault; censurable:
I am to blame for his lateness.

I see you got the definition from here -

[outofthefog.website]

Not from a dictionary

That old lib tactic of telling a person to shut up or that they have no credibility if they don't have 'the solution' is pure BS. Deflection.

Date: March 19, 2018 02:18PM

Stormy Daniels' lawyer: 6 more women claim sexual relationships with Trump Obama [www.cnn.com]

Date: March 20, 2018 01:06PM

This should come as no surprise Trump funded by Russia thru the NRA,

It will take real evidence, But if its there Mueller can add a few more indictments to the many that will be filed on Rico Trmpettes.

The Obama cry is about smoke and mirrors, And frustrated white surpremist who are Still Freaking over the first black potus Obama, Hello, Its Trump now, Can you be here now?

lets not talk about the NRA, TRUMP, Russsia $$$$$ Mueller will, sorry Trumpkins.

Look backwards and Say Obama 10,000 times

The Slatest

FEC Reportedly Investigating Whether Russia Used NRA to Funnel Money to Trump

By Daniel Politi
March 17, 20185:11 PM

The booth of National Rifle Association (NRA) is seen during CPAC 2018 February 22, 2018 in National Harbor, Maryland.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
The Federal Election Commission has opened a preliminary investigation in whether the National Rifle Association took illegal contributions from Russian organizations that were meant to benefit Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, according to Politico. The investigation is partly a result of a complaint from American Democracy Legal Fund, a progressive advocacy group that filed a complaint requesting the FEC look into reports of ties between Russians and the NRA.
The liberal group cited reports that a Russian banker with ties to the Kremlin may have tried to influence the elections by donating money to the gun-rights advocacy organization. Reports in January claimed that the FBI was looking into allegations that the banker, Alexander Torshin, donated money to the NRA as a way to boost Trump’s campaign.
Sen. Ron Wyden, a Democrat from Oregon who is the ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee, is also investigating possible collusion between Russia, the NRA, and Trump’s campaign. “I am specifically troubled by the possibility that Russian-backed shell companies or intermediaries may have circumvented laws designed to prohibit foreign meddling in our elections by abusing the rules governing … tax exempt organizations,” Wyden wrote in a letter to the NRA on Feb. 2.
Although the FEC is not confirming the investigation, the treasurer of the American Democracy Legal Fund said he received confirmation that the preliminary investigation had been launched. If the investigators find compelling evidence to suggest wrongdoing the FEC could possibly refer any findings to Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Date: March 25, 2018 08:33PM

Two totally different styles.

One couple is smiling.

The other is not

[www.cheatsheet.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables