Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FOX MOO'S A Propaganda Machine
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 22, 2018 01:21AM

Jennifer Your spin news network is being exposed from the inside.

What a sad joke FOX MOO'S

Are you embarrassd to be quoting a propaganda machine often as a source of news?

Its not to late to come out from behind the fantasy curtain of fake news.
Don't go down with the ship.

Media
Fox News Analyst Quits, Calling Network a ‘Propaganda Machine’
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUMMARCH 20, 2018

Ralph Peters appeared regularly on Fox News and the Fox Business Network after spending more than two decades in the Army, eventually specializing in Russian intelligence.
A longtime analyst for Fox News is leaving the network, saying that he could not “in good conscience” remain with an organization that, he argued, “is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.”
In a searing farewell note sent to colleagues on Tuesday, Ralph Peters, a Fox News strategic analyst and a retired lieutenant colonel in the United States Army, castigated the network for its coverage of President Trump and the rhetoric of its prime-time hosts.
“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” Colonel Peters wrote in his message, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.
“Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association,” he added. “Now I am ashamed.”
Without citing them by name, Colonel Peters, 65, wrote that Fox News’s prime-time anchors “dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FOX MOO'S A Propaganda Machine
Date: March 30, 2018 08:59AM

Hey Laura @IngrahamAngle, of Fox Moo's

You 'apologized' to the Parkland survivors 'in the spirit of Holy Week.'

In the spirit of Holy Week?! Don't pull Jesus and Easter into this.

Jesus hates your stupid Nazi propaganda show.

Jesus thinks you're a huge piece of @#$%&. He's right.

Re: FOX MOO'S A Propaganda Machine
Date: April 05, 2018 11:41PM

It's hard to believe some people think FOX's Moo's is a news service.
right up there with Holocoust denial, and flat earther's

Hillary Clinton called out President Donald Trump and Fox News over their obsession with her nearly a year and a half after the election.
“When he can’t think of anything to say, Trump starts chanting it and you sit there and you think, ‘Does he think I was elected?’” she said Tuesday. “I said something publicly a few months ago, Fox News is always trying to impeach me, so someone needs to tell them that it doesn’t apply to a private citizen.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2018 11:43PM by riverhousebill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables