Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

JOHN WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 29, 2018 03:21PM

Here are a few comments from someone big enough to admit they were wrong...

War of All Against All
quietstorm403 4 minutes ago on 3-21-18
John, as an American citizen over 40 yrs old I used to argue with you ardently about your views of HITLER and WW2. Having a long background in Natural Hygiene I’ve always agreed with you about Health 100%, But At 1st on the History topics I thought you were delusional and crazy. But It was your Powerful, passionate masculine defense of your positions that intrigued me to check into this deeper, which I’ve been doing on here.

It turns out I must say so far, being as Objective as I can I truly think you were right all along: that the Popular conventional History of WW2 taught to Americans is mostly pure garbage, lies and propaganda and TONS of stuff was and still is hidden from us that " they" don't want us to know.

I'd like to share with you and anyone else here who might be interested with a channel called - HISTORY TRUTHS. On that channel he has a lot of Hitler's own speeches b4 and during WW2 Proving what you have been saying, these vital important speeches have always been intentionally censored and blocked from ALL American / Britain based documentaries and they're Never taught or mentioned in American schools- colleges.

NO ONE should ever form an opinion on Hitler or WW2 unless they at least 1st hear these speeches and what is being said. I’ve also discovered that none other than General George Patton himself at the end of the war has many quotes saying he thought America and Britain were on the WRONG side of the War and committed a grave and Terrible injustice invading Germany. Isn't it interesting that shortly after making these Incredible statements somehow mysteriously he is Killed in a supposed “jeep accident” ???? I highly doubt that was a mere 'coincidence' obviously. Esp since b4 that he was about to go Public with his observations and opinions.

THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD is a must see in depth documentary on here with over 5 hrs of amazing content that gives the Other side that 99% of Americans have never heard

Barbara Winsor 17 hours ago on 3-21-18
John was right all along!

War of All Against All
quietstorm403 17 hours ago on 3-21-18
John, the only thing I disagree with you on is the Truth ever being accepted into mainstream society, I don't think that is even possible, regardless of the topic be it Health, politics, History etc. because the Truth is ALWAYS on the opposite side of Human Nature and drives most Humans absolutely INSANE with rage, jealousy, resentment, anger and vitriol as soon as they see/ hear it and they just cannot mentally/ emotionally handle it. Few in life there are who have the innate composure, objectivity and most importantly the DESIRE to want Truth, very very few. That isn't sad, it’s just reality and the Nature of humanity at large. But for those few who Genuinely desire the Truth, this channel and this man are worth more than all of the Gold in existence.

The REAL Cause of the Civil War
quietstorm403 16 hours ago on 3-21-18
JOEL SKOUSEN is another excellent alternative Historian who does NOT agree with the conventional popular views of history

Vegetable Police VS Anti-Nazi Bashers
watch the vid: HITLER EXPLAINS HIS REASONS FOR INVADING RUSSIA, on History Truths ch.

Fourteen Days That Saved the World
HISTORY TRUTHS, is a very rare unique channel that anyone interested in this topic should watch, and their vids confirm John is speaking a lot of Truth

Fourteen Days That Saved the World
quietstorm403 9 hours ago on 3-26-18
fantastic Detailed documentary that proves John is right, its in 10 parts VITAL VIEWING EUROPA THE LAST BATTLE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JOHN WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 30, 2018 12:00AM

Very simple -
A google search for Holocaust brings up 16,700,000 results,
whereas Holocaust denial" (without quotes) has 657,000 results.
And Holocaust revisionism ( no quotes) only has 120,000

A person could do their own research on the Holocaust
and learn that deniers are actualy spreading lies, not
spreading a new Version of history.

The vast quantites of information available for the Holocaust relates
to another reason not to be overly worried about denial
on the internet.

Date: March 30, 2018 12:02AM

xxx

Date: March 30, 2018 12:03AM

rhb wrote,
"the trueht AWLYES mukest me krezzy weth soo mooshy rages' i cnan no longist thought myselves too sees straighter - pleezze helps mes"

john rose wrote...
the Truth is ALWAYS on the opposite side of Human Nature and drives most Humans absolutely INSANE with rage, jealousy, resentment, anger and vitriol as soon as they see/ hear it and they just cannot mentally/ emotionally handle it. Few in life there are who have the innate composure, objectivity and most importantly the DESIRE to want Truth, very very few.

Date: March 30, 2018 12:25AM

Obviously, there are still people in this world who worship Hitler; however, these people are all bigots and emotionally screwed up. Hitler may have been a good orator but all he could mesmerize is fellow Germans who needed a strong leader who could lead them to glory. The Germans have always reacted well to people with power. They march and sing and feel like they are ten feet tall, but in reality they are rednecks who hate everything they are TOLD to hate. Germans are followers and when a strong person like old man Hitler comes along they have found their savior. Hitler was a psychopath who was constantly on drugs to keep him going. He needed stimulants at night to help him sleep. He needed stimulants in the A.M. to help him wake up and he generally took dope in the afternoon or evening before one of his famous ranting speeches. This info comes directly from his doctor. The people who worship this sick creep are as sick as he was.

Date: March 30, 2018 12:54AM

War of All Against All
John, the only thing I disagree with you on is the Truth ever being accepted into mainstream society, I don't think that is even possible, regardless of the topic be it Health, politics, History etc. because the Truth is ALWAYS on the opposite side of Human Nature and drives most Humans absolutely INSANE with rage, jealousy, resentment, anger and vitriol as soon as they see/ hear it and they just cannot mentally/ emotionally handle it. Few in life there are who have the innate composure, objectivity and most importantly the DESIRE to want Truth, very very few. That isn't sad, it’s just reality and the Nature of humanity at large. But for those few who Genuinely desire the Truth, this channel and this man are worth more than all of the Gold in existence.[/size]

rhb - YOU ARE INSANE WITH RAGE IN THE MEMBRANE FROM JEALOUSY!!!

Date: March 30, 2018 01:16AM

Obviously, there are still people in this world who worship Hitler; however, these people are all bigots and emotionally screwed up.

Date: March 30, 2018 01:23AM

ATTACK THE MESSENGER

rhb - YOU ARE INSANE WITH RAGE IN THE MEMBRANE FROM JEALOUSY!!!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 08, 2018 03:43PM

John you need a BIGGER REDDER FONT.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 08, 2018 05:44PM

I'M YELLING BECAUSE I WASN'T HEARD AS A CHILD?!?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables