Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

veagans who ingage in pro hitler statements
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 13, 2018 10:37AM

N

John can you explain?

The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

I understand and wish to proceed

Yes, I am calling you a Neo-Nazi: Fully Raw Kristina & John Rose.
à-bas-le-ciel

Certain features have been disabled for this video
In response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
Learn more
Go Home

Published on Dec 24, 2017

The video is not monetized, so "BE SURE TO LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!" We're talking about Vegans who engage in (1) pro-Hitler statements, (2) holocaust denial, and (3) anti-semitic conspiracy theories (blaming the Jews for an even more dizzying array of things than Henry Ford did —and nevertheless including/recycling the old propaganda from Henry Ford). I think it's reasonable to, thus, use the term "Neo-Nazi" in criticizing them.

For more on the grandfather of Fully Raw Kristina (and his political views/connections), mentioned here in passing, see: [elpais.com]...

Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License
Show less

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables