Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
I Love You to the Moon & Back...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 14, 2018 01:10PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Love You to the Moon & Back...
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 14, 2018 01:34PM

Bullshit double talk I love you to the moon and back.

There is no love with a person who loves Adolf Hitler
and David Duke of the Ku Klux Klan.

stop your spin Neo Nazi Rose

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 14, 2018 03:23PM

In this video, John professes that we need to be Loving and yet his behavior is the EXACT OPPOSITE! A HYPOCRITE AT BEST!

People need NATURE, raw food has little to do with biophotons or anything else...

John, you really should get out of that apartment and that park you frequent and experience some real NATURE for a change, it's making you nutz and having you obsess over your silly Hitler files...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2018 03:58PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 14, 2018 03:54PM

One thing I wonder, John has made MANY videos of late professing his unbounded love for his dog, but why doesn't John have a woman in his Life???

Date: April 14, 2018 05:28PM

[www.vocabulary.com]
asshole

Asshole is a common word for a jerk or idiot.

If you call someone an asshole, they're probably doing something not just stupid and annoying, but mean.
[www.vocabulary.com]

Anyone who ATTACKS the TRUTH is an ASSHOLE!!!

Both of you guys ATTACK virtually every Message I Post here and all I am trying to do is help put an end to people who are SUFFERING NEEDLESSLY!!!

So yes, both of you guys are MAJOR ASSHOLES and calling y'all out on it does not make me any less loving.

In fact, it does just the opposite because I am FIGHTING for the TRUTH.

NuNativs HAS ATTACKED EVERYONE in the RAW FOOD MOVEMENT and yes, since this is a Raw Food Message Board, that makes him an ASSHOLE!!!

rhb NEVER discusses anything - all he wants to do is come here and argue with people and yes, that makes him an ASSHOLE!!!

Date: April 14, 2018 05:39PM

You make the same MISTAKE over and over. That you have the TRUTH and anyone who doesn't completely side with you is ignorant, an asshole etc.

I haven't attacked everyone in the raw food movement. I have asked questions where I see disparity, incongruity. I have pointed out numerous exceptions that don't follow the rhetoric.

BTW, I have done the same with the raw meat eaters, and in general Health NUTZ, because of the plain fact that they seem to be the CRAZIEST and most ENTERTAINING bunch of misfits I've ever come across...

"Make health your hobby, don't take it seriously..." Paul Bragg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2018 05:49PM by NuNativs.

Date: April 14, 2018 05:47PM

Lets put things in PERSPECTIVE. WE are ALL going to be worm food, sooner than later. LIFE itself is a miracle. Don't WE have anything better to do than to FIGHT each other about NONSENSE that in the bigger scheme of things, DOESN'T MATTER WHATSOEVER....????

Date: April 14, 2018 05:48PM

<<<You make the same MISTAKE over and over. That you have the TRUTH and anyone who doesn't completely side with you is ignorant, an asshole etc.>>>

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

Date: April 14, 2018 05:51PM

That's exactly what YOU are doing, not addressing what I'm saying and deflecting with your ESCAPE PLAN, the Straw Man claim....

Seriously, I think for you, FIGHTING is YOUR CAFFEINE...

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 14, 2018 05:59PM

It seems to me that a respectable forum would not allow any post that includes one person calling another person an A word. I reported the post and asked if it's allowed here.

Date: April 14, 2018 06:03PM

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

BS - I don't come here to fight with anyone.

STOP CRAPPING ON MY THREADS AND I WILL NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH YOU EVER!!!

AS IT IS, I IGNORE 99 percent OF YOUR POSTS!!!

Date: April 14, 2018 06:07PM

J Rose said: "AS IT IS, I IGNORE 99 percent OF YOUR POSTS!!!"

"You can't handle the TRUTH!!!".... (A Few Good Men)

Date: April 14, 2018 06:09PM

suncloud
It seems to me that a respectable forum would not allow any post that includes one person calling another person an A word. I reported the post and asked if it's allowed here.

True that, and he's tried to denigrate me in numerous ways calling me an imbecile, stupid, ignorant and on and on...

Date: April 14, 2018 06:47PM

Is it an insult to call someone who is being an ASSHOLE - an ASSHOLE?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: The unfurling of the Confederate flag.
Posted by: John Rose
Date: August 02, 2015 03:44PM

[suncloud wrote,]
<<<John, it's OK. I have resolved to forgive you for anything negative you throw my way. (Like name-calling, etc.)>>>

Once again, YOU LACK the VOCABULARY!!!

It was not until recently that you finally acknowledged that you did NOT know what a Useful Idiot was and all this time you probably thought I was calling you stupid!

WHY would you think that?

Because YOU LACK the VOCABULARY!!!

Have I ever called you Ignorant?

Here’s a news flash for YOU - EVERYONE is Ignorant and it’s NOT an insult to call someone Ignorant - (see Einstein's Circle of Known)!

I have also called people Fools too, but all of us have been FOOLED by the Rulers of the World, just like all of us are Lacking the Knowledge we Need because of the Rulers of the World.

As you can see, I do NOT call people names, like our favorite Elephant in the room Sue Schadenfreude does every time she turns around.

All I do is "Name the Drama" as James Redfield suggests we should do in The Celestine Prophecy.

All I do is describe the behavior.

Is it an insult to call someone who is Ignorant - Ignorant (see Einstein's Circle of Known)?

Is it an insult to call someone who is naïve - naïve?

Is it an insult to call someone who is rude - rude?

Is it an insult to call someone who is a troll - a troll?

Is it an insult to call Charles Manson a Psychopath?

Is it an insult to call someone who is NOT a racist - a racist?

Yes, it is extremely insulting to accuse someone of Hatred when they have No Hatred. Indeed, insulting people based on your Ignorance, suncloud, is the Epitome of someone who Lacks Critical Thinking Skills and is a reflection of our Educational System, which is Controlled by a very small group of people to ensure a steady supply of Useful Idiots.

JR Insert from “David Wilcock” file…
THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

What if it were possible to discourage critical thinking in the public – so people would never put all the pieces together? One useful way to do this would be to control the educational system.

He was one of those people who had "the burden of wisdom" -- the knowledge of the degree of harm that is being done in this world by Financial Tyranny.

Again, I understand that I am hitting a brick wall with the “average person” by bringing this up, as they cannot face the possibility that the world they live in has been so deeply manipulated and compromised.

MANY PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE IT

I can lay all of the evidence out for you... with meticulous, irrefutable references... but if you're not ready to hear it, you will use a variety of coping mechanisms in order to rebuild the worldview you have chosen to accept as truth.

You will scramble to avoid shame -- and maintain the beliefs you have built up throughout an entire lifetime of experiences, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

This, of course, is the worldview that has been fed to you -- by the people who then convert your ignorance into profit.

In shame, you pick up the shattered pieces, use a variety of faltering arguments that sound as smart as possible, and proudly strike down any offending thoughts that jeopardize the worldview you have been taught to believe is true.
End of JR Insert from “David Wilcock” file.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: April 14, 2018 07:02PM

This Thread is a classic example of what happens every time I try to make this world a better place to live by simply sharing my Videos.

NN - you ATTACK me relentlessly - GET A LIFE!!!

rhb - you ATTACK me relentlessly - GET A LIFE!!!

Now everybody with their head up their ASS - let's go Attack someone in the Raw Food Movement so we can make sure everyone keeps SUFFERING!!!

Everyone needs to study the Con Artist Hand Book in order to understand the Truth because Con Artists/Shills/Trolls are easy to spot once you know what to look for.

Here is a snippet from my file on Con Artists - take note of EVERYONE who is guilty of #8) below, especially those who visit this Message Board because our Message THREATENS the POWERS THAT BE...

The Con Artists' Hand Book
JR’s Condensed Recap #2

8) Destroy the Opposition - Attack Dissenters, Eliminate Leaders & Potential Leaders and Topple All Heroes & Positive Role Models

63 Year Old Man. 27 Years Raw Vegan. Incredible Interview!

Luke Armstrong 5 minutes ago on 12-20-17
NuNativs, I wasn't replying to you. You kind of seem like a troll, to be honest.

Elk Aptproot There is some empirical evidence on John's channel such as how many people he's helped, how many instructors have taken his advice. I also believe that John Rose speaks about the energy transformation by weighing his food and weighing his stool. These are weak forms of empirical - some may argue anecdotal - evidence, but nonetheless it helped with my understanding. Perhaps I had a more receiving mindset when I visited his channel. Regardless of whether there's empirical evidence, I think one must use their own intuition and decide for themselves - with an open mind - what they deem to be the truth. If you are unable to be convinced then maybe it’s not for you? Maybe you are thinking too one-sided (closed mindset, LEFT BRAIN). But surely the truth is objective. I find that John's ideas resonate with me. There is truth in that. Happy holidays grinning smiley
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: April 14, 2018 07:35PM

suncloud wrote,
“It seems to me that a respectable forum would not allow any post that includes one person calling another person an A word. I reported the post and asked if it's allowed here.”

It seems to me that a respectable forum would not allow ASSHOLES to consistently CRAP all over people’s Threads!

Why don’t you ask if it’s OK being an ASSHOLE?

Or is it OK to be an ASSHOLE, but you just can’t call them out on it?

Btw, thanks for reporting this because I already reported rhb this morning and hopefully Prana will do something about all of the ASSHOLES on this Message Board that ATTACK all of my Threads.

Yes, Asshole is a common word for a jerk or idiot and if you call someone an asshole, they're probably doing something not just stupid and annoying, but mean.

Date: April 14, 2018 08:09PM

J Rose (Mr Innocent) said: "All I do is "Name the Drama" as James Redfield suggests we should do in The Celestine Prophecy.

All I do is describe the behavior."

Would you like me to take a swing at describing YOUR BEHAVIOR???!?!?!? I think not....

Lets put things in PERSPECTIVE. WE are ALL going to be worm food, sooner than later. LIFE itself is a miracle. Don't WE have anything better to do than to FIGHT each other about NONSENSE that in the bigger scheme of things, DOESN'T MATTER WHATSOEVER....????

Date: April 14, 2018 08:31PM

<<<Don't WE have anything better to do than to FIGHT each other about NONSENSE>>>

WHY DO YOU CONTINUOUSLY CRAP ALL OVER MY THREADS?

I do NOT want anything to do with you!

I have tried countless times to discuss things with you and you simply do not have the capacity to see my Visions!

Since you can NOT see what I see, you think that you are right and I am wrong.

FINE!!!

We'll agree to disagree, so GET OVER IT!!!

Leave me alone!!!

STOP CRAPPING ON MY THREADS!!!

GET A LIFE, but PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ME IN IT!!!

Date: April 14, 2018 08:42PM

"I have tried countless times to discuss things with you and you simply do not have the capacity to see my Visions!"

Another fine example of feigned superiority. John is the only one with knowledge, everyone else is an idiot who can't keep up...

"Since you can NOT see what I see, you think that you are right and I am wrong."

Ummm, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black???

Date: April 14, 2018 09:39PM

Here's a recent comment from this Video...

Grant Painter 21 minutes ago (edited)
I told at least 100 people about raw food today. I work at a juice shop in Ohio and we sell raw juices. In downtown Cincinnati, there was a marathon where we gave out free samples. Just at the booth next to me was a man working for Proctor and Gamble. It turns out he's heard about this message, he knows of Dr. Robert Morse, met him, and understands this message to a degree. I told him about biophotons, how I healed myself with raw food and John Rose. He understands nature is the answer. My friends, we are not so alone or isolated on this journey. "People are smarter than you think" ... that's right John. Get out there and talk about this. People need this information to save their lives. This IS the Great Awakening. The tipping point is near. Keep going and stay motivated!
End of Comment...

One cannot help but think - why would John waste his time and take all of this abuse from a bunch of TROLLS here on this Message Board when he has a YouTube Channel and has so many Loving Followers and Comments from people who actually watch his Videos and gets his Message?

Well, first of all, this is all about people Suffering Needlessly and has nothing to do with my Ego, as some might think, see Shelton quote below. Secondly, I put things in PERSPECTIVE and I consider the source.

Now nn says I only post Videos here because it's all about the Money and since I've gone over this before with him and he says the same BS again, Proves to me that nn is a TROLL.

In reality, there's only one reason why I come here and share my Videos and that's because I genuinely care about people Suffering and since I have devoted my life to getting this message out, I don't like anyone who gets in my way and, once again, this has nothing to do with my Ego - it has to do with Saving people's Lives!

In fact, sometimes I feel like I'm trying to save a drowning person and some IDIOT grabs me and tries to keep me from jumping in and saving their life. In effect, that's what rhb and nn is doing EVERY TIME they ATTACK one of my Threads.

Think about it…

What would you do if you were trying to save a drowning person and some IDIOT grabs you to keep you from jumping in and saving a drowning person?

What would you do that person?

Think about it…

You’re trying to Save someone’s Life and someone is in your way - what would you do?

Once again, that's what rhb and nn is doing EVERY TIME they ATTACK one of my Threads.

“The revolutionist must pay a price, often a big one, for the privilege, the greatest of all privileges, of awakening his fellowmen to a realization of their errors, and educating them to an awareness of a better and nobler life than that which they have formerly known. Men who cast aside the conventional prejudices of their age and country, and who dare to proclaim and live up to the truths which they perceive, seldom receive the esteem and respect they deserve. If they are sincere and courageous, they care naught for the personal discomfort which the announcement of their message brings upon them, but carve out a way for themselves.” -Herbert Shelton, "The Science and Fine Art of Natural Hygiene" p. 418

Now how is nn going to twist this?

Oh John, that's what I'm trying to do - I'm trying to save everyone from all of this Dis-Information about Raw Food and that's why I CRAP ALL OVER YOUR THREADS no matter what the topic is.

LOVE - CRAP ON IT!!!

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 14, 2018 10:41PM

John as for my previous quote that you cited above, of course I still forgive you as I said at that time. I just don't think a respectable forum should allow the use of certain words, especially when calling people names, regardless of your own personal opinion of them.

I would put such language in the "inflammatory" category, but then I would do the same with a lot of other stuff on the forum as well.

If you'll notice though, when I reported your post, I ASKED if the word is allowed here. Actually, I'm wondering if there's anything here at all at this point that's NOT allowed. If so, what might that be?

I remember when the anatomical word for the exact same body part was censored on this forum in a discussion related to a medical issue. I think it would be a little ironic if the A word used agressively is OK, but the anatomical word used passively is not.

Anyway, I guess we'll either find out from the monitor or we won't.

Date: April 14, 2018 11:39PM

So in your mind, suncloud, it's OK to AGGRESSIVELY be an ASS-HOLE by CRAPPING all over someone's Thread, but it's NOT OK to simply call someone an ASS-HOLE for AGGRESSIVELY CRAPPING all over someone's Thread?

What's worse - AGGRESSIVELY being an ASSHOLE or simply being called out for AGGRESSIVELY being an ASSHOLE?

How many of my Threads have been CRAPPED on by rhb and nn?

You don't know do you suncloud!

Well, I do and it's all of them and this has nothing to do with “my personal opinion of someone” as you seem to think.

When someone is Peeing on My Leg, don't Tell Me It's Raining.

Don't Crap on My Thread and Tell Me You're Not an Ass-Hole.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2018 11:48PM by John Rose.

Date: April 14, 2018 11:59PM

There's a lot of ANAL talk in this thread with all the Crap and Asshole references...
Hmmmmmmm.....

Date: April 15, 2018 12:02AM

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY TO SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE?

NN wrote,
"I CRAPPED ALL OVER A THREAD TO MAKE SURE ALL OF US KEEP SUFFERING!

Oops, I got it ass backwards again."

Date: April 15, 2018 12:13AM

John Rose
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY TO SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE?

NN wrote,
"I CRAPPED ALL OVER A THREAD TO MAKE SURE ALL OF US KEEP SUFFERING!

Oops, I got it ass backwards again."

In this video, John professes that we need to be Loving and yet his behavior is the EXACT OPPOSITE! A HYPOCRITE AT BEST!

Date: April 15, 2018 12:23AM

“Do not do to others what you would not have them do to you.” -Confucius

But Confucius did not believe in returning good for evil. For if you reward the man who hurts you with kindness, he reasoned, what do you have left to give the man who is kind to you?

Date: April 15, 2018 12:32AM

John Rose
ALL TRAITORS ARE HANGED!!!

1. Quote Rose YOU are a TRAITOR and DESERVE TO BE HANGED

2.Quote Rose ALL TRAITORS ARE HANGED!!!.

John, it just sounds a little like you want to kill.

Date: April 15, 2018 12:51AM

GET A LIFE BILL!!!

ALL YOU EVER DO IS ATTACK AS IF THIS IS SOME STUPID GAME FOR YOU TO PLAY!!!

YOU NEVER DEFEND ANY BS YOU POST AND ALWAYS ATTACK - ATTACK - ATTACK!!!

GO AWAY!!!

NO ONE ENJOYS WHAT YOU DO EXCEPT OTHER SICK FOOLS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!!!

NONE OF US CAN HAVE A PRODUCTIVE CONVERSATION AND SHARE WHAT WE'VE LEARNED!!!

YOU ARE NOT ONLY A TRAITOR TO AMERICA, BUT A TRAITOR TO MANKIND!!!

Date: April 15, 2018 02:31AM

So now I'm evil.... Jeesh John have you checked your DHA levels lately? I think you're heading down the same road as Shelton...

Date: April 15, 2018 02:58AM

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire

I already reported rhb this morning and hopefully Prana will do something about all of the ASSHOLES on this Message Board that ATTACK all of my Threads.

Yes Jonh Rose Hypocrisy is your greatest Luxury!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2018 03:01AM by riverhousebill.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables