Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: I Love You to the Moon & Back...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 15, 2018 03:57AM

Does nn ATTACK...

...1) Raw Food Leaders?

YES!!

YES!!

YES!!

YES!!

Does nn ATTACK...

...2) the Truth about World War II, which has everything to do with USURY?

YES!!

YES!!

YES!!

YES!!

Does rhb ATTACK...

...1) those who Expose the Rulers of the World?

YES!!

YES!!

YES!!

YES!!

Examples of those who Expose the Rulers of the World just happen to include Dr. David Duke, so if John quotes Dr. Duke, according to rhb, John must believe everything Duke believes and that is a STRAW MAN and ONLY Con Artists use Straw Man Arguments to deceive and confuse everyone.

Think about it - Is there anyone anywhere that you believe EVERYTHING they believe?

Of course NOT!

STRAW MAN!!!

Does rhb ATTACK...

...2) those who have Opposed the Rulers of the World, e.g. Lincoln & Kennedy in America, Hitler in Germany, whoever it was in Japan and Qaddafi in Libya?

The Rulers of the World Control us through 1) Money or the Printing and Loaning of Money - USURY and 2) Food and if you pay attention as I have, rhb and nn are ATTACKING the Truth about how USURY is Controlling us and nn is ATTACKING as many Raw Food Leaders as he can.

Every time someone Attacks the Messenger, whether it be a Raw Food Leader or whether it be someone Exposing the Rulers of the World or whether it be someone Opposing the Rulers of the World or whether it be someone telling a Story related to USURY, what these SHILLS are really trying to do is Trick you so that you won’t look at the Message.

Re-Learn EVERYTHING about History, especially EVERYTHING that applies to USURY because the Loaning of Money at Interest - USURY - is how the Rulers of the World keep us ENSLAVED!!!

Re-Learn EVERYTHING about FOOD & HEALTH!!!

Remember, the TRUTH has Enemies and every time someone Attacks the Messenger, they’re really trying to Trick you so that you won’t look at the Message.

I've been on this Raw Food Hero's Journey for a long time and just like Shelton and Fry, I KNOW when someone is HELPING it or HARMING it and rhb and nn ARE HARMING IT!!!

WAKE UP PRANA AND BAN THESE SHILLS!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 15, 2018 04:14AM

Did Hitler atack does the Ku Klux Klan attack? Do Neo Nazi attack ?

I will always counter the Neo Nazi and KKK and any other racist, Ive seen racism up close and cant just stand by when someone says things like Adolf Hitler best man, or distorts Like when you quote the Grand Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan
by A Doctored name.
Rose clear your pm i have a little information you might be interested in, it could save you a few bucks!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 15, 2018 04:18AM

...and don't forget that Shelton had Parkinson's disease from little to no DHA and was crippled for years in the later part of his Life, and TC had blood clots that killed him, eating the most "natural" diet, all the while writing the most inspirational, motivating material, proving that they were both DELUSIONAL in their thinking, preaching higher health on the one hand and degenerating ABNORMALLY on the other...

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 15, 2018 01:37PM

What it boils down to is that we simply Crap on Crap....

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 16, 2018 02:10AM

Okay I will reply just once - Vegsource
www.vegsource.com/talk/raw/messages/100049310.html

Okay I will reply just once : ... YOU HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!!!! posted by John Rose on September 10, 2014 at 2:39 ... sound like a Neo-Nazi with a very closed mind and

In Reply to: YOU HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!!!!! posted by John Rose on September 10, 2014 at 2:39 pm:

This topic is personal. A lot of my family was
murdered in the holocaust. Yeah, I'm making all
this up apparently, you ignorant, arrogant person.
This tragic situation does not negate what Hitler
did for the socioeconomic status of Germany until
he went overboard. This was his ultimate plan. You
sound like a Neo-Nazi with a very closed mind and
limited experiences. You help put the raw food
world to shame.

its also personal to me rhb Ive had a few friends with numbers on their arms.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2018 02:14AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 16, 2018 02:32AM

NuNativs
One thing I wonder, John has made MANY videos of late professing his unbounded love for his dog, but why doesn't John have a woman in his Life???

Probably because most women are Libs, and they're why you guys are totally emasculated nowadays. To the Lib Women - white men - are sexist. If a white guy has money, that's another strike against him, he's the 1%. If he's old, they want him to die or be euthanized. If he's southern, he's racist. If he's Christian, he homophobic. If he's Republican he's all those things. So like I said Lib Women have totally ruined you guy's reputation as masculine men. As good men. They crapped all over you for years now and continue to do so. But the ironic thing is you continue to empower them. Never a criticism from any guy about lib women and all they've wrought in our culture, particularly to men -

Male Privilege. Toxic Masculinity. Mansplaining. Manspreading. Manterrupting. The Rape culture. Patriarchy.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2018 02:49AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 16, 2018 03:14AM

Hi John. I received your private message, and it will remain private if you wish. I couldn't send a response since your space was full, so my response is here:

Hi John. I sincerely apologize if I ever accused you of hatred (years ago?). Not my place at all.

Still forgive you though. winking smiley

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables