Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

UPCOMING VIDEO ON JEALOUSY for YOU KNOW WHO!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outthe finger smileythe finger smileythe finger smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileysmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beerdrinking smileydrinking smileydrinking smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 15, 2018 01:59AM

Who could it be?

Stay tuned!

Oh wait, that's what they want.

NEVER MIND

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UPCOMING VIDEO ON JEALOUSY for YOU KNOW WHO!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outthe finger smileythe finger smileythe finger smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileysmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beerdrinking smileydrinking smileydrinking smiley
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 15, 2018 02:40AM

Me, Me, Pick ME!!!!

On second thought, why would I be jealous of a man who is long term single, and for some reason has no partner, lives in an apartment, goes to the same park daily, and shows more Love to his dog, than his fellow man...

Re: UPCOMING VIDEO ON JEALOUSY for YOU KNOW WHO!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outthe finger smileythe finger smileythe finger smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileysmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beerdrinking smileydrinking smileydrinking smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 15, 2018 02:45AM

The Jealous person wrote {without even having to read it},
“bla…bla…bla…bla…bla…bla”

NEVER MIND

NEVER MIND

EDIT: Funny, I was typing this out before anyone had posted, but I knew it wouldn't matter.

NEVER MIND

NEVER MIND

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2018 03:00AM by John Rose.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 15, 2018 03:43AM

Sure Bud, proving that you're into this for the FIGHT, rather than any rational conversation thus my so called attacks...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables