Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Trump NRA Speech
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 05, 2018 03:59PM

I don't like Trump's RINO/Lib policies and legislation, but I like this speech.

[www.youtube.com]

In a nutshell - yeah, take away our guns and continue with the open borders and we'll all get killed or whatever (rape, robbery, theft), tons more gang members, criminals, drug trade streaming in (not to mention all the criminals in the cities) and they all will have guns. But not the good law-abiding citizens who have a god-given right - and Constitutional right - to defend themselves and their families. No guns for them if the Libs have their way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump NRA Speech
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 05, 2018 05:03PM

Is this really a wise way to spend your precious time & LIFE energy???

Date: May 05, 2018 08:27PM

Yeah sure. This is how I relax - complaining about the libs and getting RHB riled up.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 05, 2018 11:03PM

Quote Jennifer-I don't like Trump's RINO/Lib policies and legislation, but I like this speech.

Jennifer You do love our Donald after all I see. You can come out of the closet now.

I can see why you like professional Liar Donald Trumps speech.

And I don't get to worked up, Im just here to counter the KKK, Nazi and Iron penis crowd, Most of the time my dear Im somewhere in between just watching
insanity unfold.

H

Parkland Survivor Rips ‘Professional Liar’ Donald Trump Over NRA Speech
“If he’s in front of families he might say something in support of commonsense gun reform but then when he’s at the NRA, he’ll say something to get a big cheer.”

By Lee Moran

President Donald Trump’s address to the National Rifle Association convention on Friday drew fierce criticism from a survivor of February’s deadly school shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Cameron Kasky called Trump a “professional liar” who will “say anything to appease whatever crowd he’s at” in an interview on CNN’s “New Day” on Saturday morning.
“If he’s in front of families he might say something in support of commonsense gun reform,” said Kasky. “But then when he’s at the NRA, he’ll say something to get a big cheer.”
Trump staunchly defended the Second Amendment and called the NRA a “great organization” in his headlining speech. It was in stark contrast to the tone he struck (when he also suggested some form of gun control) in the aftermath of the Parkland massacre.
Kasky further likened this year’s NRA convention held in Dallas to “Comic-Con” in that “you only really get the die-hard fans” there.
“The average Americans who are NRA members, the ones who perhaps got their membership free with the purchase of a handgun, they’re not showing up there, and they’re not holding Trump accountable for what he needs to actually talk about,” said Kasky, adding that the average NRA member “did not agree with Trump’s stance on guns.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2018 11:17PM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 05, 2018 11:24PM

"If your first reaction to shootings is to think, 'Oh s**t, Obama/liberals are going to try to take our guns!' your priorities as a human being SUCK."

Date: May 06, 2018 12:15AM

No, my first reaction is - Oh, sh*t, they should get rid of those "No Gun Zones".

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 06, 2018 03:29AM

Jennifer
No, my first reaction is - Oh, sh*t, they should get rid of those "No Gun Zones".

Jennifer is a great example that diet is meaningless as far as the mentality and emotional stability of a human being. Lack of nature and childhood traumas, can unforunately warp a human being for a LIFETIME and they will NEGATIVELY influence others until the grave...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables