Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

playing race card games
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 12, 2018 12:21AM

Jennifer its become very clear with your post you have a problem with people of color.

“So I’m working last week and get dispatched to a call of ‘Suspicious Activity.’ Ya’ll wanna know what the suspicious activity was? Someone walking around in the dark with a flashlight and crow bar? Nope. Someone walking into a bank with a full face mask on? Nope,” one officer explained.
“It was two black males who were jump starting a car at 930 in the morning. That was it. Nothing else. Someone called it in. People. People. People. If you’re going to be a racist, stereotypical jerk… keep it to yourself.”

Re: playing race card games
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 12, 2018 12:58AM

You're wasting precious space here in the Other Topics Forum - lol. This post of yours is about my Race Card Thread, so it should be posted in that thread; you didn't have to make a whole new one.

I guess you just wanted a whole thread to call me a "Racist", rather than addressing my topic about - Libs and Blacks using the Race Card and calling White People "Racist" when they're the perpetrator.

As usual, instead of debating me or defending your argument, you resort to ad hominems.

Date: May 12, 2018 01:15AM

Quote jennifer
Libs and Blacks using the Race Card and calling White People "Racist" when they're the perpetrator.

Thankyou Jennifer for clarification, It speaks volumes

Date: May 12, 2018 01:26AM

riverhousebill
Quote jennifer
Libs and Blacks using the Race Card and calling White People "Racist" when they're the perpetrator.

Thankyou Jennifer for clarification, It speaks volumes

You're right - I need to clarify that sentence. It should be -

Libs and Blacks using the Race Card and calling White People "Racist" when the Blacks are the perpetrators.

(As in the two examples - Waffle House and the black woman who got a ticket for going 55 in a 70 mph zone.)

Date: May 12, 2018 02:18AM

I have some questions for you, RHB -

1. Who is 'in the wrong' in the Waffle House Story?

2. Who is 'in the wrong' in the Traffic Ticket Story?

3. Who used the Race Card in the Waffle House Story?

4. Who used the Race Card in the Traffic Ticket Story?

Date: May 12, 2018 05:44AM

Im not up on all this Waffle stuff, And not sure what traffic stop you speak of, So many.
I just now read about the two at waffle land not the shooting, I cant make heads or tales out of what went down by media report I read. So I cant answer.

Three sides to every story!

The Race card is not just played by whites, Cosby crying Emit Till, That's a race card play.

Choke hold is outside of the Law, Cop should be charged with that crime is clear to me.

Date: May 12, 2018 02:41PM

riverhousebill
Im not up on all this Waffle stuff, And not sure what traffic stop you speak of, So many.
I just now read about the two at waffle land not the shooting, I cant make heads or tales out of what went down by media report I read. So I cant answer.

Three sides to every story!

The Waffle House Story here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

That's my point in that post, that the liberal media and liberal outrage mob and blacks are portraying what went down as bad white cop choked an innocent black guy who had just taken his little sister to the prom. They mention - argument with the employees - in passing, and that 'he took full responsibility' like that makes him innocent and the cop's the bad guy who had no reason to subdue him.

Also, from what I read, it was not a chokehold as is being reported and he was not choked as is being reported because the perpetrator was talking all the while. If it was a chokehold and he was being choked, he couldn't talk through it. So that's a lie right there. Lib media are race baiters; libs and blacks play the Race Card (if you're black and do wrong, you're innocent because you're a victim of 'Racism') to advance their Racist Agenda (that Whites/Christians/Southerners/Republicans are all Racist.

Bad journalism. When you say 'three sides to every story' you're right. And my problem is that only the lib/black side is being reported. No stories or videos are telling us what happened inside the Waffle House where the perpetrator - and his friends - were harassing the employees. Nothing reported about what went down when the cop arrived and the black guy resisted arrest. Just a blanket - Black Guy is Innocent and White Cop is Bad Guy ... because 'Racism'.

Date: May 12, 2018 04:27PM

Oops, here's the link to the Waffle House Story that RawPracticalist originally posted.

[www.yahoo.com]

And look at the 14,000 comments - everyone saying the perpetrator was in the wrong and where's the rest of the story and the rest of the video showing what happened before the scuffle outside ...

But, but, but ... Racist.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 12, 2018 06:15PM

The black guy causing the ruckus at the waffle house was wrong. It was prom for his sister but a day of business for a whole restaurant full of people. The police used too much force, but it sends a message to not act crazy or else your punishment will be greater and unexpected.

When there is so much racism that SOME whites have against blacks, it seems biased to only focus on how SOME blacks employ small person behavior by pulling the race card. Whites pull the race card too and small person behavior is found in all races. Small person behavior involves blame shifting, and pulling the race card is a cheap technique.

Yet there is a real problem in America. Some blacks have healed and moved on from their past as slaves, but some blacks haven't. Some blacks are still scarred by it and have an inferiority complex because of it. I know this for a fact. some blacks are mentally traumatized that some whites and other races want to keep their distance. There is not only racism by whites. other countries used black people as slaves. One example of this inferiority complex is skin bleaching. Some blacks have serious health problems bleaching their skin to look paler to be accepted by a white society.

The article RHB posted about how some pseudo-christians reject blacks and Jews, etc, is for real. There are these weird sects with weird teachings that is so opposite to real christianity.

Date: May 12, 2018 11:52PM

One thing for sure here, The law was broken by cop, choke holds are outside of the law today.
Air Chokes, and blood chokes.
there are I believe 15 types of choke holds.

Police used to be trained in the Lateral Vascular neck retraints before ban.

Its very clear from pictures the cop was also breaking the law!

So why do you defend one law breaker the cop. Do you really believe that was not a choke hold?

Date: May 12, 2018 11:58PM

We don't know if he did a chokehold or not. I hope we find out.

How is it clear from the video that the cop was breaking the law? Are you an expert in chokeholds?

Just read this -

"Anthony Wall says he had taken his younger sister to the prom on May 4, then to Waffle House, where he argued with employees and police were called. He now admits he got confrontational with the officer.

He was creating a disturbance, caused an altercation in Waffle House, argued with employees, police were called to remove Wall, he got controntational with the cop and was charged with disorderly conduct resisting arrest and the cop did what he had to do to subdue and arrest him.

But yeah - the white cop's the bad guy.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2018 12:06AM by Jennifer.

Date: May 13, 2018 12:10AM

I don't know about expert but Ive been trained in 10 of the holds

in my 11 bravo U.S.Army advanced Infantry schooling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2018 12:14AM by riverhousebill.

Date: May 13, 2018 02:01AM

riverhousebill

I don't know about expert but Ive been trained in 10 of the holds

in my 11 bravo U.S.Army advanced Infantry schooling

That's impressive.

So you could tell from the video the moves he was using on Wall were illegal?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2018 02:08AM by Jennifer.

Date: May 13, 2018 02:22AM

So you could tell from the video the moves he was using on Wall were illegal?

Yes, but finger position tells all.

You have blood choke, and air choke, the basics os all choke positions.

Its with out a doupt choke hold but until you blow picture up you cant exactly see if he is doing treacheal compressing upper airway or blood choke- compress of one or both carotids.

Humans?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2018 02:30AM by riverhousebill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables