Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Liberal Fake News About Trump
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 30, 2018 03:39PM

Setting the record straight - The Real Story - on the FALSE Lib Narrative blaming Trump that --

1500 innocent children ripped from their mothers’ arms at our border.

riverhousebill
When will this Trump nightmare end?

1500 innocent children ripped from their mothers’ arms at our border. Lost in Trump’s “system”.

So THE TRUTH is - The Libs Lied yet again - more Fake News used to attack Trump/The Right

The Lib Media and Lib Social Media Fraudulently Blamed Trump for -

"1500 innocent children ripped from their mothers’ arms at our border."

Lost Children? Detention Cages? Baby Prison Bus? Trump's Critics Will Believe Anything

[www.investors.com]

Trump Derangement Syndrome: Over the long weekend, President Trump's critics were in a sputtering rage over his supposedly losing 1,500 illegal immigrant children, sticking them in cages, and putting others on specially equipped prison buses. Turns out, it was all 100% bogus.

On Sunday, photos of children laying inside a chain-link fence cage starting flying around the internet. New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief Jake Silverstein forwarded it to his followers, saying that "all of these photos are disturbing, but the first two are especially awful."

CNN's Hadas Gold described the pictures as "First Photos of separated migrant children at holding facility."

Outrage quickly followed.

"This is happening right now," said former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau. "Speechless. This is not who we are as a nation," said Antonio Villaraigosa, who is running for California governor. Actress Rosanna Arquette called it a "sick crime against Humanity"

Turns out the photos were taken in 2014 — when, ahem, President Obama was in the White House, a fact that nobody bothered to check before blowing a gasket. Once word of that fact got out, many of these same people deleted their tweets, rather than admit that the "sick crime" happened under their beloved Obama.

Next, there was a picture showing a bus outfitted with child safety seats being used at an ICE family detention center in Karnes County, Texas. ABC Houston reporter Antonio Arellano tweeted the picture on Sunday, describing it as "a prison bus just for babies."

Again, outrage ensued.

"Unconscionable and inhumane, "said Texas Sen. Sylvia Garcia. "This is what we've come to under Donald Trump," said Stephen King. Others tweeted: "your new gestapo at work," "this is what fascism looks like," "we live in a dark period of American history," "moral abomination." Etc., etc.

Oops. Turns out this picture, too, was taken when Obama was president. And, the bus was actually used to take the children on field trips to places like the San Antonio Zoo, a nearby park, the movies, as well as for medical treatment and court appointments.

So much for the Trump-era inhumane prison bus for babies.

'LOST' CHILDREN

Finally, there was the story flying around over the weekend about how the Trump administration had "lost" almost 1,500 illegal immigrant children who'd been "ripped" from their parents after crossing the border.

That sparked yet out another round of hair-pulling outrage.

"What is more shameful than forcibly separating, in America, parents from infant children at the border? And then, losing track of those children?" Preet Bhara, former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, tweeted.

Texas Rep. Joaquin Castro said that "when I think about the 1500 lost children … I come back to the same thought: If we can't stop this in America we can't stop it anywhere."

Turns out the children hadn't been "forcibly" taken away from their parents, and they weren't lost, either.

As the New York Times explained on Monday, these children didn't come across the southwest border with their parents, they came across illegally on their own. As the Times explains, the children in question are part of the government's long-standing relocation program for "unaccompanied alien children," in which the children get released to sponsor families.

'LOST' BY OBAMA!

Back in 2008, the inspector general for the Health and Human Services department noted that HHS and Homeland Security weren't regularly checking in on these children to make sure they were doing OK with their sponsor families. So, HHS started following up with the sponsors 30 days after the children's release.

But, as the IG noted in a follow-up July 2017 report, HHS doesn't always succeed in its attempts to reach the sponsors. It reported that in the first half of 2016, HHS couldn't reach 16% of the 25,975 children placed with sponsors during those months.

In other words, under President Obama, the government "lost" 4,156 illegal immigrant children in just the first six months of 2016!

Anyone recall anyone complaining about the inhumanity of this when IT WAS HAPPENING UNDER OBAMA?

Of course not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Liberal Fake News About Trump
Date: May 30, 2018 04:14PM

For more Information and Sources to THE FACTS concerning the BOGUS FAKE NEWS the Lib Media is spreading that:

"1500 innocent children ripped from their mothers’ arms at our border. Lost in Trump’s “system”."

See here - (three sources)

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

and here - (one source)

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 01, 2018 06:22AM

And she says not a supporter of Trump???????????????

also she has been quoting Amy Mekelburg wow!

Date: June 01, 2018 06:40AM

average, 35,000 white women are raped by black men.
while under 10 black women are raped by white men

SOURCE U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT.

WRONG WRONG WRONG SOURCE

Amy Mekelburg

Jennifer get out of here your nuts!

If you don't know who Amy Mekelburg is google!

Date: June 01, 2018 05:00PM

riverhousebill
And she says not a supporter of Trump???????????????

Yes, and I'll say it again. I do not like Trump and I did not vote for Trump. I don't like most of what's he done and most of what he's supposedly going to do. Because he's a Liberal or at least a RINO and most of his policies/views are liberal, not Conservative/Libertarian. He does some things I like. Like pardoning Dinesh D'Souza yesterday.

But -

I don't like Libs lying/twisting/spinning to malign "The Right" more. So when I see on this board (mostly from you) a bogus Lib Narrative/Fake News about Trump or The Right, I must tell The Truth/The Real Story and Set the Record Straight.

riverhousebill

Please tell me where I was 'quoting Amy Mekelburg'.

Date: June 01, 2018 11:23PM

90% Jennifer! Mekelburg! Anyone can google Mekelburg's sick propaganda then they will see you are quoting Donald Trumps Number one Troll.

Maybe you are not aware that a lot of the stats you have been posting come from Trumps Troll?

Google quotes from Mekelburg and you will see you been trolled.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2018 12:08AM by riverhousebill.

Date: June 02, 2018 12:19AM

No the stats I post come from the sources and articles I also post in the same post.

Do not equate me with someone else you ran across online and say I'm posting her words because that's a lie.

Date: June 02, 2018 05:18PM

riverhousebill

riverhousebill

Amy Mekelburg

Jennifer get out of here your nuts!

If you don't know who Amy Mekelburg is google!

riverhousebill

90% Jennifer! Mekelburg! Anyone can google Mekelburg's sick propaganda then they will see you are quoting Donald Trumps Number one Troll.

Maybe you are not aware that a lot of the stats you have been posting come from Trumps Troll?

Google quotes from Mekelburg and you will see you been trolled.

Bill, thank you so much for calling the Amy Mekelburg situation to my attention. I did Google her and what I found out is truly shocking!

Date: June 02, 2018 09:01PM

riverhousebill

average, 35,000 white women are raped by black men.
while under 10 black women are raped by white men

SOURCE U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT.

WRONG WRONG WRONG SOURCE

Amy Mekelburg

Um, you really want me to check out The Truth/The Facts on Interracial Rape Statistics and report back ...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2018 09:32PM by Jennifer.

Date: June 02, 2018 11:46PM

quote Jennifer-Um, you really want me to check out The Truth/The Facts on Interracial Rape Statistics and report back ..

No Thanks Jennifer, Ive aleady read most of Amy Mekelburgs propaganda!

Date: June 03, 2018 01:15AM

riverhousebill

quote Jennifer-Um, you really want me to check out The Truth/The Facts on Interracial Rape Statistics and report back ..

No Thanks Jennifer, Ive aleady read most of Amy Mekelburgs propaganda!

It would be an Inconvenient Truth. Just because you don't like The Fact, you call it 'propaganda' or brand someone as 'racist'.

Date: June 03, 2018 01:25AM

So for the statistics on Interracial Rape -

"In 2009, Barack Obama became president, and put Eric Holder in charge of the Department of Justice. Since then, the information on inter-racial crime from the National Crime Victimization Survey has been kept from the public."

(That figures)

But the statistics for six years until 2009 are here -

The Truth About Interracial Rape

[conservative-headlines.com]

Presently the FBI appears to have only published the full statistical tables up to year 2008. After that the FBI website only has smaller “bulletins” that do not include the full data.

From this data we find that blacks commit sexual assault against almost as many whites as blacks. However, white on black sexual assault is an extreme rarity.

Year 2003 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black:0
Black on White: 20,309
Black on Black: 21,104

Year 2004 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black: 0
Black on White: 11,610
Black on Black: 35,330

Year 2005 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black : 0
Black on White: 37,460
Black on Black: 36, 620

Year 2006 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 32, 443
Black on Black: 7,705

Year 2007 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 14,092
Black on Black: 12,780

Year 2008 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 19,292
Black on Black: 34,841

Total over six conservative years:

Black on White: 135,206
Black on Black: 148,380

Average over six consecutive years:

Black on White: 22,534

Black on Black: 24,730

I guess White Guys just don't go around raping Black Women ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 01:29AM by Jennifer.

Date: June 03, 2018 06:54AM

Wow I thought your quoting facts produced by Amy Mekelburg (Trumps number one troll, was fuged up Now you quote with David Duke,
WHUD up you marry John Rose?

So now you have exact figures quoted by Imperial Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan David Duke, How interesting my dear.

You would really have to be one stupid mother @#$%& to believe in a country of over 300 million No White Man raped a black women your 2005 stats you posted 37 460 black men raped white women and 0 white men raped black women that year speaks volumes about where your heads at.

You really don't see a problem there Jennifer with the figures?
I bet not.

Any one else reading this see there might just be a little problem with the figures LIKE RACISM? MATH IN YOUR FACE THAT SAYS LIE?

37460 to 0 Jennifer is keeping the score along with Amy Mekelburg and David Duke.

math that says I have a problem with races Jennifer?

You know what you posted Jennifer and tried to pass off as FBI states, shame on your racist ass 37,460 to 0

Check out jennifers source-

The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States – …
[davidduke.com]...

The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States . 37,460 rapes of White Women by black men in 2005 — Black women raped by White men. WOW!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 07:48AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 03, 2018 08:04AM

Jennifer

Tai
Those stats seem very suspect.

[www.businessinsider.com]

There's a stupid, absolutely false myth circulating on the racist internet: the idea that black men disproportionately rape white women, and white men never rape black women. Again, this claim is demonstrably untrue.
And yet it's popular enough, as the sociologist Philip Cohen noted in a recent blog post, to have turned into a repugnant meme:

Sociological Images
Now of course, it's not worth responding to every idiotic meme that circulates in the backwater swamps of the racist internet. But, as Cohen notes, this one seems to have become unusually viral. And we're in an election year that racists have claimed as a victory for their violent imaginations. David Duke, America's most famous ex-KKK leader, recently repeated a version of the meme's central lie in a video streamed live to 8,000 people on Facebook.
The meme has likely gone viral because it deals in an old, blood-soaked lie of white supremacists— that black men pose a particular, sexual threat to white women — and because it cites an official government document as its source.
So how did a US Department of Justice report end up the sole citation on a meme circulating on the white supremacist internet?
Fuzzy math.
A 2008 report from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) really does seem to state that zero black women were raped by white men in the US that year, and imply that 19,293 white women (that's the 16.4% in the chart below) were raped by black men. (The chart below also seems to show that many more white women — about 88,000 — were raped by white men.)

Bureau of Justice Statistics
As Cohen notes, there are tiny little asterisks sprinkled all over this table. But you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to figure out what they mean.

You read that right. Just 10 or fewer women made up some of the samples surveyed for this report, and their small number of experiences has been extrapolated to represent tens of thousands of assaults.
Here's what Cohen has to say about this:
I can't believe we're talking about this. The most important bottom line is that the BJS should not report extrapolations to the whole population from samples this small. These population numbers should not be on this table. At best these numbers are estimated with very large standard errors. (Using a standard confident interval calculator, that 16% of White women, based on a sample of 69, yields a confidence interval of +/- 9%.) It's irresponsible, and it's inadvertently (I assume) feeding White supremacist propaganda.
In other words, a sample size this tiny simply cannot be understood to tell us anything about what's going on at the population level. The odds of picking any 10 or fewer women out of a crowd whose experiences have nothing to do with what's typical are far, far too high.
In an email to Business Insider, Lynn Langton, the researcher who oversees victimization statistics for BJS, acknowledged that the methods of the 2008 report no longer meet the Bureau's standards.
"These posts and memes rely on data that is eight years old," she wrote, "because 2008 was the last year that BJS published Criminal Victimization in the US - Statistical Tables. Many of the estimates in the 100+ tables (not limited to Table 42) do not meet our current standards for reporting so we no longer report out this information on an annual basis. "
As Cohen writes in his blog post, there are also a number of reasons why this table would tell a misleading story even if the data-gathering methods were improved.
First of all, the report uses a household sample. That means that at least one demographic is left out entirely: prisoners. A 2011 to 2012 survey of inmates found that about 3,500 women are subjected to "staff sexual misconduct" in jails and prisons every year — with black women 50% more likely to report this than white women.
"So I'm guessing the true number of Black women sexually assaulted by White men is somewhat greater than zero, and that's just in prisons and jails," Cohen writes.
Second, most perpetrators of sexual assault are close to their victims. And a full 27% are current or former partners of their victims.
As Cohen notes, 2% of white women are married to black men, and 5% of black women are married to white men. Because of differences in population sizes, that means there are far more white women married to black men than black women married to white men. That means that even if white men and black men raped their spouses at exactly symmetrical rates, we'd expect more white women to report rapes by black men than black women by white men.
All of which is to say: If you hear that lie parroted around that black men are targeting white women with sexual violence you should know that it's 100% false. And despite the citation, the Bureau of Justice Statistics does not exactly stand by the numbers, which are based on samples far too small to apply to the general population.
In 2017, Langton wrote, the BJS will release a new report, based on firmer data gathered over the last eight years.

Date: June 03, 2018 08:07AM

37, thousand Black men raped white women in 2005

O white men raped Black women in2005 Posted by Jennifer.

STOP DEMONIZING BLACK PEOPLE With THOSE ABSURD FIGURES.

LOOKING FOR A DEMON LOOK FOR A WHITE SOUTHERN CONSERVITIVE SO CALLED CHRISTAIN

AND WHEN YOU FIND HER SAY HELLO JENNIFER 37,460 to 0 Yeh FBI figures.

37,460 to zero speaks volumes.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 08:13AM by riverhousebill.

Date: June 03, 2018 12:41PM

Jennifer's racist post stated- Average Total over six conservative years:
figures for Interracial Rape .

Really ZERO RAPES OF BLACK WOMEN BY WHITE MEN- SIX CONSECATIVE YEARS IN A ROW IN A COUTRY OF OVER TRHEE Hundred MILLION??? Yeh your racist ass buys that, should say sells that.

You crossed a line my dear and Have provided the proof you are a sick racist like John Rose, If there is a heaven and hell, You are hell bound for sure regurgitating hatred based on knwn lies.

@#$%& Carnivore Eating souls because of color

YOUR SICK GET HELP OR KILL YOURSELF JUST STOP DEMONIZING INOCENT PEOPLE.

Again I say you would have to have the IQ of a fence post or be a racist to the bone demonizing people of color by saying in sixs years anation of over three hundred million and ther was ( 0 Rapes by a white man of a black women can yiu smell jennifers racist rant yet???

Jennifer STOP DEMONIZING BLACK PEOPLE You are disgusting to post such racist nonsense Lies. You and John Rose are very sick!

Post current figures from federal and state sources or shut your racist mouth and go away. 1. AMY Mekelburg 2. David Duke Grand Imperial Wizard KU KLUX KLAN. 3. Conservitive News.com.

Date: June 03, 2018 01:56PM

Quote jenifer-Bill, - thank you so much for calling the Amy Mekelburg situation to my attention. I did Google her and what I found out is truly shocking!

Yes we agree Truly shocking,

Yeh and you know nobody would have ever heard of this insane, racist, Memo about 37,460 white women raped by black men in one year
ZERO White Men Rape black women in six year average if not for Amy Mekelburg who trolled around the globe with the insane racist myth.

She trolled David Duke of the KKK, the conservitivenews.com you quote my dear,
The Storm and they trolled the Jennifers.

Donald Trumps NUMBER ONE TROLL PROPAGADA MACHINE, Amy Mekelburg.

Jennifer think about this , its very funny your header for this thread-Liberal Fake News About Trump, And here we are now COSERVITIVE FAKE NEWS _AMY MEKELBURG (Jennifer reporting)

If you don't aleady know Amy Mekelburg -Google what a freak, Likes killers hangs out at state prisons

Jennifer a lot of what you have been posting for some time now comes from Amy, Im not just saying that, Ive read your quotings and Amy mekelburgs quotes many are word for word.

See you been had Jennifer, don't feel bad though its never to late to feel your heart instead of a swollen frontal lobe with toxic racism in it.

STOP DEMONIZING PEOPLE OF COLOR WITH RACIST MEMO TROLLED BY AMY MEKELBURG!

You most likely got bamboozled by one of her troll sites,

Six year average and in a nation of over 300 million, ZERO RAPES OF BLACK WOMEN IN BY WHITE MEN,

Yes Tai- those figures are just slightly suspect
and a tad racist id say.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 02:01PM by riverhousebill.

Date: June 03, 2018 02:22PM

Jennifer

It would be an Inconvenient Truth. Just because you don't like The Fact, you call it 'propaganda' or brand someone as 'racist'.

See I told you what would happen if I posted the Inconvenient Truth/The Facts.
That you would call it 'Propaganda', that you would call me 'Racist'. And that's exactly what you did below and in a bunch of other posts.

Plus you equated me with David Duke, Amy Mekelburg, and whatever else you called me in all those screeds.

Can you ever just debate without the personal attacks, Bill? Can you use Facts instead of Ad Hominem attacks?

Date: June 03, 2018 02:30PM

riverhousebill

AND WHEN YOU FIND HER SAY HELLO JENNIFER 37,460 to 0 Yeh FBI figures.

37,460 to zero speaks volumes.

Tada! - As I have said in the past, and now you admit - you're Racist against "WHITES, SOUTHERNERS, CONSERVATIVES and CHRISTIANS!!

Date: June 03, 2018 02:35PM

riverhousebill

I'm not "demonizing Black People." I'm stating facts as put out by

The Bureau of Justice Statistics, a division of the Department of Justice.

Is Stating Facts "demonizing"? Is Stating Facts "racist"? (To the Libs it is.)

Date: June 03, 2018 02:45PM

riverhousebill
Jennifer's racist post stated- Average Total over six conservative years:
figures for Interracial Rape .

Really ZERO RAPES OF BLACK WOMEN BY WHITE MEN- SIX CONSECATIVE YEARS IN A ROW IN A COUTRY OF OVER TRHEE Hundred MILLION??? Yeh your racist ass buys that, should say sells that.

You crossed a line my dear and Have provided the proof you are a sick racist like John Rose, If there is a heaven and hell, You are hell bound for sure regurgitating hatred based on knwn lies.

@#$%& Carnivore Eating souls because of color

YOUR SICK GET HELP OR KILL YOURSELF JUST STOP DEMONIZING INOCENT PEOPLE.

Again I say you would have to have the IQ of a fence post or be a racist to the bone demonizing people of color by saying in sixs years anation of over three hundred million and ther was ( 0 Rapes by a white man of a black women can yiu smell jennifers racist rant yet???

Jennifer STOP DEMONIZING BLACK PEOPLE You are disgusting to post such racist nonsense Lies. You and John Rose are very sick!

Post current figures from federal and state sources or shut your racist mouth and go away. 1. AMY Mekelburg 2. David Duke Grand Imperial Wizard KU KLUX KLAN. 3. Conservitive News.com.

Apparently THE TRUTH/THE FACTS that I posted sent you into one of your Rages.

I do not appreciate your personal attacks at all.

When I finish responding to you and Tai about this issue, I'm done with you.

Date: June 03, 2018 03:09PM

quote the lying racist-

I SAID BEFORE Jennifer- POST CURRNET LINK TO GOVY SITE that backs your mythical figures 37,0460 to ZERO average for six years You quoted -(conservitvenews.com ) NOT THE BUREAU OF JUSTICE STATISTICS that was a lie. LIE!

Conservitive News.com IS NOT THE BUREAU OF JUSTICE STATISTICS.

AGAIN CURRENT STATS FROM THE GOVT SITE , Not ConservitiveNews,co, Not David Duke of the KKK. Not Amy Mekelburg who shocked you today, THE LINK CURRENT GOVT.

CALLING YOUR BULLSHIT RACIST Jennifer Rose

DEMONIZING BLACK PEOPLE with lies disgusting fake christain yes indeed,

Date: June 03, 2018 03:09PM

riverhousebill

Number 1 - There are no 'current figures' about the number of Black on White Rapes and White on Black Rapes because as I said in my post above -

So for the statistics on Interracial Rape -

"In 2009, Barack Obama became president, and put Eric Holder in charge of the Department of Justice. Since then, the information on inter-racial crime from the National Crime Victimization Survey has been kept from the public."

So in other words - apparently Obama put Holder in charge of the Dept of Justice and Holder either stopped recording the number of Black on White and White on Black Rapes or - that information has been kept from the Public...

(Gee I wonder why...)

Number 2 - You said 'Post current figures from federal and state sources' - that's exactly what I did post.

I posted a source on my post -

[conservative-headlines.com]

If you had gone to that source, you would see that the source of my information was -

"the Bureau of Justice Statistics, a division of the Department of Justice"

So what I copied and pasted was THE FACTS/THE STATISTICS put out by
The Bureau of Justice Statistics, a division of the Department of Justice

This is the Federal Government Source of the Information I posted -

[www.bjs.gov]

Date: June 03, 2018 03:14PM

Again the govt site post link BUREAU OF JUSTICE STATISTICS not mad magazine

CALLING YOUR RACIST BULLSHIT POST

WHUD up Miss jennfier Rose you done with a lot of people latly here Raw, now your done with Tai, and I??? AMY Mekelburg got your tongue?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 03:19PM by riverhousebill.

Date: June 03, 2018 03:19PM

riverhousebill
quote the lying racist-

I SAID BEFORE Jennifer- POST CURRNET LINK TO GOVY SITE that backs your mythical figures 37,0460 to ZERO average for six years You quoted -(conservitvenews.com ) NOT THE BUREAU OF JUSTICE STATISTICS that was a lie. LIE!

Conservitive News.com IS NOT THE BUREAU OF JUSTICE STATISTICS.

AGAIN CURRENT STATS FROM THE GOVT SITE , Not ConservitiveNews,co, Not David Duke of the KKK. Not Amy Mekelburg who shocked you today, THE LINK CURRENT GOVT.

CALLING YOUR BULLSHIT RACIST Jennifer Rose

DEMONIZING BLACK PEOPLE with lies disgusting fake christain yes indeed,

As I explained in my above post -

My source is quoting the figures from the Justice Department and state such and explain the survey and the methodology and provide links to the original source of the Bureau of Justice Statistics, so my source is a perfectly legitimate source.

Pot calling kettle black, because you almost never post a link to where you get your info and none of your info is from the original government source, and you never state facts or statistics, just spout off and call people names, so you're a hypocrite.

Date: June 03, 2018 03:22PM

riverhousebill
Again the govt site post link BUREAU OF JUSTICE STATISTICS not mad magazine

CALLING YOUR RACIST BULLSHIT POST

WHUD up Miss jennfier Rose you done with a lot of people latly here Raw, now your done with Tai, and I??? AMY Mekelburg got your tongue?

I think I've posted it two or three times so far; can you not see it or do you not know what a live link looks like ...

[www.bjs.gov]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 03:29PM by Jennifer.

Date: June 03, 2018 03:26PM

riverhousebill
Quote jenifer-Bill, - thank you so much for calling the Amy Mekelburg situation to my attention. I did Google her and what I found out is truly shocking!

Yes we agree Truly shocking,

Yeh and you know nobody would have ever heard of this insane, racist, Memo about 37,460 white women raped by black men in one year
ZERO White Men Rape black women in six year average if not for Amy Mekelburg who trolled around the globe with the insane racist myth.

She trolled David Duke of the KKK, the conservitivenews.com you quote my dear,
The Storm and they trolled the Jennifers.

Donald Trumps NUMBER ONE TROLL PROPAGADA MACHINE, Amy Mekelburg.

Jennifer think about this , its very funny your header for this thread-Liberal Fake News About Trump, And here we are now COSERVITIVE FAKE NEWS _AMY MEKELBURG (Jennifer reporting)

If you don't aleady know Amy Mekelburg -Google what a freak, Likes killers hangs out at state prisons

Jennifer a lot of what you have been posting for some time now comes from Amy, Im not just saying that, Ive read your quotings and Amy mekelburgs quotes many are word for word.

See you been had Jennifer, don't feel bad though its never to late to feel your heart instead of a swollen frontal lobe with toxic racism in it.

STOP DEMONIZING PEOPLE OF COLOR WITH RACIST MEMO TROLLED BY AMY MEKELBURG!

You most likely got bamboozled by one of her troll sites,

Six year average and in a nation of over 300 million, ZERO RAPES OF BLACK WOMEN IN BY WHITE MEN,

Yes Tai- those figures are just slightly suspect
and a tad racist id say.

Stop with the crap of equating me with the KKK, white supremacy, racist, David Duke, Amy Mekelburg and who or whatever else you've accused me of being.

Stop lying and saying my quotes are from Amy Mekelburg.

You're the biggest Lib race hustler that ever graced this board.

Date: June 03, 2018 03:36PM

Calling your racist bull @#$%& again post exactly the figures supporting

2005 37,460 rapes of white women by black men and exactly ZERO RAPES BY WHITE MALES OF BLACK WOMEN.

Then go back and read for a starter[www.businessinsider.com]

a stupid, absolutely false myth racist 37,460 to ZERO

Chit Mon Get the boots on!

Date: June 03, 2018 03:57PM

Tai
Jennifer

Tai
Those stats seem very suspect.

There's a stupid, absolutely false myth circulating on the racist internet: the idea that black men disproportionately rape white women, and white men never rape black women. Again, this claim is demonstrably untrue.
And yet it's popular enough, as the sociologist Philip Cohen noted in a recent blog post, to have turned into a repugnant meme:

Sociological Images
Now of course, it's not worth responding to every idiotic meme that circulates in the backwater swamps of the racist internet. But, as Cohen notes, this one seems to have become unusually viral. And we're in an election year that racists have claimed as a victory for their violent imaginations. David Duke, America's most famous ex-KKK leader, recently repeated a version of the meme's central lie in a video streamed live to 8,000 people on Facebook.
The meme has likely gone viral because it deals in an old, blood-soaked lie of white supremacists— that black men pose a particular, sexual threat to white women — and because it cites an official government document as its source.
So how did a US Department of Justice report end up the sole citation on a meme circulating on the white supremacist internet?
Fuzzy math.
A 2008 report from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) really does seem to state that zero black women were raped by white men in the US that year, and imply that 19,293 white women (that's the 16.4% in the chart below) were raped by black men. (The chart below also seems to show that many more white women — about 88,000 — were raped by white men.)

As Cohen notes, there are tiny little asterisks sprinkled all over this table. But you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to figure out what they mean.

You read that right. Just 10 or fewer women made up some of the samples surveyed for this report, and their small number of experiences has been extrapolated to represent tens of thousands of assaults.
I can't believe we're talking about this. The most important bottom line is that the BJS should not report extrapolations to the whole population from samples this small. These population numbers should not be on this table. At best these numbers are estimated with very large standard errors. (Using a standard confident interval calculator, that 16% of White women, based on a sample of 69, yields a confidence interval of +/- 9%.) It's irresponsible, and it's inadvertently (I assume) feeding White supremacist propaganda.
In other words, a sample size this tiny simply cannot be understood to tell us anything about what's going on at the population level. The odds of picking any 10 or fewer women out of a crowd whose experiences have nothing to do with what's typical are far, far too high.
In an email to Business Insider, Lynn Langton, the researcher who oversees victimization statistics for BJS, acknowledged that the methods of the 2008 report no longer meet the Bureau's standards.
"These posts and memes rely on data that is eight years old," she wrote, "because 2008 was the last year that BJS published Criminal Victimization in the US - Statistical Tables. Many of the estimates in the 100+ tables (not limited to Table 42) do not meet our current standards for reporting so we no longer report out this information on an annual basis. "
As Cohen writes in his blog post, there are also a number of reasons why this table would tell a misleading story even if the data-gathering methods were improved.
First of all, the report uses a household sample. That means that at least one demographic is left out entirely: prisoners. A 2011 to 2012 survey of inmates found that about 3,500 women are subjected to "staff sexual misconduct" in jails and prisons every year — with black women 50% more likely to report this than white women.
"So I'm guessing the true number of Black women sexually assaulted by White men is somewhat greater than zero, and that's just in prisons and jails," Cohen writes.
Second, most perpetrators of sexual assault are close to their victims. And a full 27% are current or former partners of their victims.
As Cohen notes, 2% of white women are married to black men, and 5% of black women are married to white men. Because of differences in population sizes, that means there are far more white women married to black men than black women married to white men. That means that even if white men and black men raped their spouses at exactly symmetrical rates, we'd expect more white women to report rapes by black men than black women by white men.
All of which is to say: If you hear that lie parroted around that black men are targeting white women with sexual violence you should know that it's 100% false. And despite the citation, the Bureau of Justice Statistics does not exactly stand by the numbers, which are based on samples far too small to apply to the general population.
In 2017, Langton wrote, the BJS will release a new report, based on firmer data gathered over the last eight years.

Hey Tai,

Now that I'm done with Bill (I hope) I'd like to address this article you posted that's critical of the Government Statistics.

Just for starters, it's all about a Meme and rants about the KKK, David Duke, white supremacy, "racist", and all that Liberal crap that Bill is having a fit about, instead of addressing the statistics and the survey and the methodology, etc.

So I'd like to just get rid of all that superfluous rhetoric to address to validity of the information itself with you. I'm sure you and I can be civil to each other.

Here's the link to the article that is accusing the Justice Statistics Dept. of falsifying the information they have gathered -

Here's how bad government math spawned a racist lie about sexual assault

I'm just going to paste the article here and cross out the accusations of Government falsification and racism -

Fuzzy math.

Date: June 03, 2018 05:00PM

So this article -

Here's how bad government math spawned a racist lie about sexual assault

There's a stupid, absolutely false myth circulating on the racist internet: the idea that black men disproportionately rape white women, and white men never rape black women.(I and my source never said that 'white men never rape black women.' The source I quoted in my original post and I also highlighted and underlined in my original post was that "white on black sexual assault is an extreme rarity." Again, this claim is demonstrably untrue.

Fuzzy math. (Math has nothing to do with it. Maybe methodology, measurements, extrapolation.)

A 2008 report from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) really does seem to state that zero black women were raped by white men in the US that year, (No, zeros means Statistical Zero, which it said in my source if anyone read my source "Zero, does not mean there were literally zero victims for that year, just zero in the sample.") and imply that 19,293 white women (that's the 16.4% in the chart below) were raped by black men. (The chart below also seems to show that many more white women — about 88,000 — were raped by white men.)

As Cohen notes, there are tiny little asterisks sprinkled all over this table. But you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to figure out what they mean. (That's how asterisks work - you have to scroll down to see what they mean...)

I can't believe we're talking about this. The most important bottom line is that the BJS should not report extrapolations to the whole population from samples this small. These population numbers should not be on this table. At best these numbers are estimated with very large standard errors. (Using a standard confident interval calculator, that 16% of White women, based on a sample of 69, yields a confidence interval of +/- 9%.) It's irresponsible, and it's inadvertently (I assume)(Yeah, he assumes...) feeding White supremacist propaganda.

In an email to Business Insider, Lynn Langton, the researcher who oversees victimization statistics for BJS, acknowledged that the methods of the 2008 report no longer meet the Bureau's standards. (Yeah, once Holder took over they were no longer happy with the 'standards' and so these Statistics are no longer counted... suspect.)

"These posts and memes rely on data that is eight years old," she wrote, "because 2008 was the last year that BJS published Criminal Victimization in the US - Statistical Tables. Many of the estimates in the 100+ tables (not limited to Table 42) do not meet our current standards for reporting so we no longer report out this information on an annual basis. " (I've already explained that the data is old because Obama put Holder in charge of the Justice Department and the Justice Department either stopped counting Black on White and White on Black Rape or else they're not making it public...hmmm...)

First of all, the report uses a household sample. That means that at least one demographic is left out entirely: prisoners. A 2011 to 2012 survey of inmates found that about 3,500 women are subjected to "staff sexual misconduct" in jails and prisons every year — with black women 50% more likely to report this than white women. (Yes, they're not counting prison rape, but I just read today that regarding prison rape statistics, again black perpetrators are doing the majority of raping of white victims. Maybe I can find the article.)

"So I'm guessing the true number of Black women sexually assaulted by White men is somewhat greater than zero,(as I said, zero means Statistical zero; from my source, which nobody read, "Zero, does not mean there were literally zero victims for that year, just zero in the sample"
and that's just in prisons and jails," (they're not counting prison, so I don't know why he keeps talking about prison) Cohen writes.

Second, most perpetrators of sexual assault are close to their victims. And a full 27% are current or former partners of their victims. (That's moot, as far as I'm concerned)

As Cohen notes, 2% of white women are married to black men, and 5% of black women are married to white men. Because of differences in population sizes, that means there are far more white women married to black men than black women married to white men. That means that even if white men and black men raped their spouses at exactly symmetrical rates, we'd expect more white women to report rapes by black men than black women by white men. (They're throwing into the mix an unverified factor - that men are raping their wives in any kind of large numbers...what's that called - a strawman argument or something.)

All of which is to say: If you hear that lie parroted around that black men are targeting white women with sexual violence you should know that it's 100% false. (It's not false that Black on White Rape is extremely more than White on Black Rape, and that White on Black Rape is extremely rare.) And despite the citation, the Bureau of Justice Statistics does not exactly stand by the numbers, which are based on samples far too small to apply to the general population.

In 2017, Langton wrote, the BJS will release a new report, based on firmer data gathered over the last eight years.(As I said earlier, the Justice Department released the latest years Rape statistics, but not the statistics for Black on White and White on Black Rape...)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 05:14PM by Jennifer.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables