Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Trump: I'm 'Totally Pro-Vaccine'
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 09, 2018 02:06PM

Trump: I'm 'Totally Pro-Vaccine' But I've Seen Them Cause ...
[talkingpointsmemo.com]

Trump, oddly, went on to state that he is nevertheless “a huge fan of vaccines” and “totally pro-vaccine.” He suggested they be given in smaller doses. Ingraham added that studies have debunked such anecdotes, but still complained that anyone who makes the autism connection is …

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump: I'm 'Totally Pro-Vaccine'
Date: June 13, 2018 12:55AM

As you can see Trump supporters will say anything about Don The Con.

Anti Vaxxer? NEXT JOKE OF THE WEEK.

Date: June 13, 2018 11:41PM

Jennifer claim Trumo is An anti vaxxer very strange Indeed

people will lie for Trump, seeing to many examples like jennifer here saying he is anit vaxxer.

She lies about Trump being an anti Vaxxer
maybe all her info is based on lies also.

Maybe a smaller dose for those with small hands?
I d0nt get vaccines for flu or travel in Asai,

Not Pro Vaccine, but I also feel people like Jennifer and I dont have the knowledge to say vaccines are all bad.

jennifer stop posting lies. Dam trumpkins all full of Chit Mon!

Date: June 14, 2018 05:04AM

Anti Vaxxer Flip Flop Flip Flop And jennifer crys Libs and dems

lies are half the attraction.

Donald Trump’s lies are massive and unceasing. Hardly a day goes by that doesn’t require some sort of soft walkback whether on his abortion positions, Vaccines, ect.

But to many of his followers, these lies are half the attraction. When Trump himself admits he lied or openly flips positions, his supporters rage that he never lied, that he never switched positions, that he’s as constant as the Northern Star.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 15, 2018 01:30AM

I have a teacher who is a homeopath and he claims his homeopathic vaccines immunized his clients when they went overseas. One day when life is not hectic, I plan to follow up on his tests to see if it's legitimate.

I think most people are not against the concept of vaccines, but many people are against the additives in shots and the thimerosal and the live viruses from animal tissue.

My pediatrician friend knows the risk of autism with vaccines, so if a child has a compromised immune system, she tries to build it up first and spaces out vaccines, so they are not given all at once. And she said now some vaccines are offered without thimerosol which is linked to autoimmune diseases.

And if you are vegan, then of course, you will have to read the ingredients of the vaccine you want, because some of them are not vegan at all.

My friend's granddaughter developed Type 1 diabetes after a vaccine, and he said it had animal tissue in it which triggered the autoimmune reaction. This is a very real danger and one that I am going to read more about. Instead of listening to my friend about how to heal her, her mom just went full on allopathic, and treated her daughter like there was no correlation and nothing could be done to heal her. HOW TRAGIC.

And a close person to me developed rheumatoid arthritis after receiving the polio vaccine. The polio vaccine has a notorious and tragic history.

Date: June 17, 2018 06:04AM

Trump covers all the bases and people believe in that tongue with no bone,
right Jennifer?

Date: June 20, 2018 06:21AM

Is this just more fake news Jennifer my dear Trumps Quote on Vaccines?

Anti Vaxxer?

Date: June 21, 2018 04:13AM

So silent jennie? vazzer got your tounge?

Date: June 22, 2018 05:55AM

While jennifer was taking a nap she missed this-

As a candidate and then later as president- Donald Trump repeatedly promised to crack down on prescription drug prices by adopting policies that liberals have long urged — like allowing Medicare to negotiate bulk discounts for its purchases.
While he used to accuse the prescription drug industry of “getting away with murder,” as president, he’s appointed industry-friendly people to key jobs and walked away from these promises. And it showed in the stock market reaction to Friday’s White House plan on prescription drug prices. The S&P Pharmaceuticals index was up more than 2 percent on the day, with a particular spike in the mid-afternoon after Trump spoke.

Date: June 25, 2018 04:29AM

Well jenny cat ahve your tongue, So you are in favor of small dose of vaccine?

Date: July 07, 2018 05:42AM

Jennifer so are you in favor of smaller dosed Vaccines like Trump also?

Did you mean smaller dose is anti vaxxer?

Still wondering what motive would make someone lie about Anti vaxxer claim???

Date: July 09, 2018 01:44PM

So Jennifer Anti vaxxer lies and Homphobic post, what else?

More Imigrants bashings

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: July 09, 2018 08:32PM

riverhousebill, is there any point to your ramblings here other than to bait Jennifer? It's OK to disagree, but 12 post making the same point, and trying to pick a fight on top of that? Why do you have the need to make these political discussion personal, rather than just presenting your view on a political topic?

Its these kinds of personal attacks that cause political discussion to be banned here. Is this your goal, to shut down political discussion?

Date: July 09, 2018 10:18PM

Prana your the rambler buddy impeach out of office Obama, mass indictments.

N

Date: July 09, 2018 10:35PM

If politics are banned Prana it will be your doing.

feel free to ban me if you like.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables