Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hypocrisy - Obama's Border Crisis that you never heard about
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 23, 2018 01:54AM

These are some of the photos taken in 2014 during Obama's presidency that was totally ignored by the Lib Media, but now that a Republican is president, there are millions of articles - but no photos, gee I wonder why (because it looks okay now) - of the crowded conditions at the border.

So the hypocrisy of the Libs is on full display, demonizing Trump when the exact same situation (only worse) was happening during Obama!

Look at these photos - you won't see these in the Lib Media the last week -

This Article is Dated June 5, 2014 OBAMA

Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed

[www.breitbart.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hypocrisy - Obama's Border Crisis that you never heard about
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 23, 2018 03:26AM

Look at this supercilious lib bitch smacking down this border patrol agent, but it backfires on her -

MUST WATCH: Border Patrol Agent Sets The Record Straight On CNN, Embarrasses Host

[www.dailywire.com]

And she lies and said it's Trump who is doing this 'to the children' - NO, OBAMA DID IT, OBAMA STARTED IT. NO, THE PARENTS ARE DOING IT TO THE CHILDREN!

And she lies and says the children do not have to be separated - YES, THEY HAVE TO BE SEPARATED, BECAUSE THAT'S THE LAW.

She's trying to find fault and blame the border patrol agents, but we discover no, they're decent people, just following the law.

And the biggest point -

He says what I just said - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THESE MOTHERS SENDING THEIR LITTLE CHILDREN OFF ALONE TO WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL BEFALL THEM. You can be sure the mothers are not doing it for 'the children' they're doing it for themselves.

Re: Hypocrisy - Obama's Border Crisis that you never heard about
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 23, 2018 05:08AM

You and I both know, deep in your heart, you agree with me. And I will prove it with one hypothetical scenario: you are alone in a closet of your home. There`s a bright red button. You can push that button and presto all Negroes and Jews and all other colored people are instantly removed from the North American continent and returned to their native countries. You`d push it, wouldn`t you whitey? See? See? See? in the final analysis, you agree with me. But of course, you wouldn`t do antything to bring that scenario about, or any other scenario favorable to your Race. Frazier Glenn Miller

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables