Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A true inspiration
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 01, 2018 01:53PM

If ever you think one person can’t make a difference, then watch this! Huge respect to Elin Ersson, a student at Gothenburg university, for - literally - standing up for what she believes in. A true inspiration [t.co] @Check out @CarolineLucas’s Tweet: [twitter.com]

Well done Elin Ersson! You're so young and show so many "adults" the mean of social courage. Bravo! Europe and the world earn millions with the war industry. We"want to save jobs at home" at the cost of millions civilians lifes worldwide. You showed a lot of courage. I'm proud of young people like you. We the "old generation" did not have the courage that you have and we are today paying the price.

Because an Afghan was being deported on her flight to Istanbul, activist Elin Ersson refused to sit down. What happens in the next minutes shakes everyone on board… - This is your country's rule. - I don't like my country's rules. I'm trying to change them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A true inspiration
Date: August 01, 2018 02:15PM

Elin Ersson stood up to protect the life of another. She understands that this 52 year old Afghan man is her neighbor and she embodies loving your neighbor as yourself.

I think there is still hope for this world even with all these racist anti immigrant bashing Johny come latelys Imperial Wizards and Grand Cyclops. neo Nazi

a true vegan I would think has compasion for all peoples regardless where from.
caging children using them as a political pawn is as @#$%& low as it gets.

Elin shows courage may the gods bless her!

Date: August 01, 2018 02:28PM

The number of (clearly coordinated) anonymous far-right trolls responding to this thread on the net reveals how frightened racist cowards are of people taking action in the name of universal solidarity.

Might we now here from Heritage Foundation or Mercatus?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2018 02:30PM by riverhousebill.

Date: August 02, 2018 07:41AM

I'd prefer to share a home w/someone who crossed a desert to live in the US than an American who refuses to cross the street to help an immigrant in need.
We're not insane—we're compassionate. Imaginary lines on maps don't make the ppl living on the other side any less human.

COMPASSION or Cages where you stand?

Date: August 03, 2018 07:04AM

What a wonderful young woman! And a real inspiration in an age of anger and cowardice.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables