Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

IS THE ANTI-MUELLER CAMPAIGN A COORDINATED ATTACK?the finger smiley
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 24, 2018 03:25AM

Jennifer you said you would be back next day with info on how Mueller Bungled Anthrax case been a few days???
quote Jennifer -I was going to post the next attrocity/outrage - about how he bungled the Anthrax cases - but it's kind of late now, so I'll do it tomorrow.

Then she fell silent Hum???? more spin reserch first its been days jennie???
post got your tongue?

Come on now Im waiting and want to learn how one man blew the most complicated investigatation in Law Inforcemnet history.

Mueller Investigation
IS THE ANTI-MUELLER CAMPAIGN A COORDINATED ATTACK?
As the special counsel closes in, Trumpworld appears to be fighting back as one.

BY ABIGAIL TRACY
MARCH 28, 2018 11:00 AM
Robert Mueller
By Joshua Roberts/Reuters.
If Donald Trump was sending smoke signals last week when he publicly attacked Robert Mueller, his allies appear to have gotten the message. Trump’s frustration boiled over when Mueller crossed one of his “red lines” by issuing a subpoena for Trump Organization records, convincing the president to abandon the conciliatory approach long advocated by his attorneys. “Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans?” he seethed on Twitter. Within hours, Politico notes, the Drudge Report was promoting a story blaming Mueller for the F.B.I.’s bungled investigation into the 2001 anthrax scare, which took place on his watch as director, and had launched a live poll on whether Trump should fire Mueller. (After more than a week, 76 percent of readers supported the move.) Pro-Trump journalist Sara Carter wrote an article accusing Mueller of protecting Mafia informant Whitey Bulger when he served as a federal prosecutor in Boston during the 1980s—and was promptly brought on to Fox News to debrief Sean Hannity. And Adam Gingrich, who worked for the Trump campaign in Pennsylvania, incited a Twitter crusade among conservatives with the hashtags #RiseUp and #FireMueller.

Some say the barrage appears to have been coordinated. “It looks like the beginnings of a campaign,” a source familiar with Trump’s legal strategy told Politico. “It looks like they are trying to seed the ground. Ultimately if the president determines he wants to fire Mueller he’s going to want to make sure there’s ample public record that he can fall back on.” The focus on older incidents, in particular, bears the hallmarks of professional opposition research.

Tarring Mueller is not a new strategy, but it may be the only weapon in Trump’s arsenal. The special counsel has been marching forward methodically, investigating dozens of people and incidents on the periphery of the Russian collusion question as his team draws closer to the president. Firing Mueller, while a possibility, would incite a political firestorm that could consume Trump’s presidency. The next best thing is to destroy his credibility in the public eye, or at least among fellow Republicans, in anticipation of charges that could precipitate his impeachment if Democrats retake the House next year. Perhaps most important, from a legal standpoint, is the fact that Trump’s participation would hardly be necessary to orchestrate such a campaign—his most recent Twitter attack, in which he finally named the special counsel, could be seen as a green light. “This anti-Mueller wave feels different because it is being driven directly by the president,” Kurt Bardella, a former spokesman for Breitbart News, told Politico. “They don’t need to have a conversation or a meeting or a memo. They know once that signal comes they’re free to, as Steve Bannon would say, ‘Go buck wild.’”

Watch Now: Why Reporting on Trump is So Difficult

An increased level of agitation has some on alert for more serious moves against Mueller. On Tuesday, Senators Chris Coons, a Democrat, and Thom Tillis, a Republican, issued statements urging Trump to allow Mueller to complete his probe. Shortly afterward, 9 out of 10 Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee signed a letter to five Justice Department officials who would be involved in overseeing the investigation if Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein resigns, calling for a “written and public commitment” that they will not interfere with Mueller’s work. Both Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell previously offered comments in support of Mueller, though they stopped short of calling for legislation to protect him.

The heightened attacks come at a critical point in the Mueller investigation. Over the past week, Trump’s legal team was thrust into disarray when his lead personal attorney John Dowd resigned under pressure, and it was announced that two new attorneys—Joseph diGenova and Victoria Toensing—would no longer be joining his team as planned. With Trump staring down the barrel of a sworn interview with Mueller, the president’s personal legal operation has largely been reduced to a one-man show in the form of Jay Sekulow, though former prosecutor Andrew Ekonomou will reportedly take on a bigger role going forward.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2018 03:35AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: IS THE ANTI-MUELLER CAMPAIGN A COORDINATED ATTACK?the finger smiley
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 24, 2018 05:13PM

Now you're getting paranoid.

No, it's not a 'coordinated attack' by Trump supporters.

The opposite. The Trump supporters are on the defensive, defending ourselves and Trump and "The Right" against the Libs' attacks on Trump and the Presidency.

The Lib Mueller Investigation (Witch Hunt, wild goose chase) Trump/Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory is a coordinated attack on a sitting President of the United States by the Libs.

Mueller is a rogue prosecutor who is chasing anything and anybody trying to find something, anything that will 'get Trump', and the Libs are all for it because they're livid that Trump won the election and want him impeached no matter what it takes.

We sure do see the Libs true nature since Trump won the Election. Just look at the violent thug ANTIFA and all the attacks on Trump supporters by the Libs. There's a list someplace. Also the mob attacks on congress people and politicians connected to Trump. The Libs are vile.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2018 05:49PM by Jennifer.

Date: August 25, 2018 01:15AM

Jennifer-Now you're getting paranoid.

You have been busted on lie about Muller sending mobsters to prison,
now you are busted with evidence of coordinated attack.

Your lies are not working Trump clown will go down soon
with the rest of Cult

Date: August 25, 2018 01:18AM

I was going to post the next attrocity/outrage - about how he bungled the Anthrax cases - but it's kind of late now, so I'll do it tomorrow.

Then she fell silent for many days????

Please tell me how one man blew investigation that was the most
complex in Law enforcement history Im waiting and have somthing to show you my dear Troll.

Date: August 25, 2018 01:23AM

Quote Jennifer Im not a Trump supporter

Quote her five minutes later The opposite. The Trump supporters are on the defensive, defending ourselves and Trump and "The Right" against the Libs' attacks on Trump and the Presidency.

Our selves AND TRUMP - yeh I get it now Jennifer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2018 01:27AM by riverhousebill.

Date: August 25, 2018 01:31AM

But but I said I was not a Trump supporter

Its so hard to keep track of lies.

just shut up and plead the 5th

Date: August 25, 2018 05:17AM

quote jennifer-Now you're getting paranoid.

My dear I sleep well every night.

Paranoia is tweeting from 1am to 6am.

Yes the wheels are coming off as mueller
nails new song birds every day.

Go Mueller!

Date: August 25, 2018 08:45AM

Trump Pursued By Hounds On ‘Sopranos’ New Yorker Cover check it out its a hoot.

Yes the end is near for Trump cult

Cults never have a good ending!

Go Mueller

Robert Mueller is everything Trump will never be; honorable, brave, honest, truthful, trustworthy, diligent, credible, just + upstanding!

Date: August 26, 2018 01:12AM

riverhousebill

I was going to post the next attrocity/outrage - about how he bungled the Anthrax cases - but it's kind of late now, so I'll do it tomorrow.

Then she fell silent for many days????

Please tell me how one man blew investigation that was the most
complex in Law enforcement history Im waiting and have somthing to show you my dear Troll.

Yeah, I'm too busy lately to make a good post about the Anthrax case and the Hells Angels case. But just google - Mueller Hells Angels and Mueller Anthrax and then read the best sources you can find.

I already read them myself, so what do you have to show me?

Mmmm, I kind of like it when you call me "my dear Troll" ...

Date: August 26, 2018 01:54AM

riverhousebill

Yes the wheels are coming off as mueller
nails new song birds every day.

Those songbirds indictments have nothing to do with Trump and especially the fictitious Trump/Russia Collusion. And the Cohen charges, the two have nothing to do with Trump (taxes and medallions) and the Campaign Finance Law Violation is a false charge because -

There was NO VIOLATION OF CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS, no law was broken, nothing illegal done by Trump. God, how many times do we have to tell you Libs that it's a lie. But the Libs just keep repeating it over and over and over until it's accepted as fact. Kind of like the Ferguson "Hands up; don't shoot." which was a total lie, but now it's the accepted narrative. The Libs are liars. That's why I'm here - to correct the 'falsehoods' of the Libs.

So because the Libs are Liars, the Libs own the media and social media and the Libs are bullies/thugs, here we are ... the Libs are ruining the world.

Date: August 26, 2018 05:37AM

the Libs are ruining the world.

Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And I thought it was the Amish thanks jennifer for the tip

Date: August 26, 2018 11:28AM

Date: August 26, 2018 02:45PM

Yes Jennifer cartoons the best you can do I understand

Date: August 28, 2018 06:33AM

One thing that has become very clear
Everyone in Trumps admin are cronic liers.
Also many of the Trump Cultist just can not tell truth!
Mueller is going to put this sick Cult to bed,
Lets hope very soon Trump is ruining America
and made us the Laughing stock of the world.

Im sure glad for the sake of America we Have Mueller,

Date: August 30, 2018 04:59AM

By the way folks, Mueller quietly added 5 new DOJ lawyers to his team last week..the investigations are expanding

Date: October 31, 2018 12:14AM

Like I was saying a coordinated Attack.
Jennifer whines the Libs Prana says Robert Mueller needs to go.
Yeh someone needs to go real bad because they are very full of it.
For now I will keep my boots on with propaganda machines working overtime to influence our midterms

'false claims' of sexual assault against Robert Mueller - New York Post
[nypost.com]-...
5 hours ago - A scheme to pay women to make “false claims” of sexual assault against special counsel Robert Mueller has been forwarded to the FBI for investigation, Mueller’s office said Tuesday.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables