Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

$72 million Dollars spent playing Golf And she whines Obama
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 13, 2018 02:23PM

Trump has spent 123 days golfing, or 1/5 of his term, at a cost to taxpayers of $72,181,957 — and still hasn’t visited troops in a war zone.”
— VoteVets, in a tweet, July 23, 2018

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: $72 million Dollars spent playing Golf And she whines Obama
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 14, 2018 02:54AM

riverhousebill

Trump has spent 123 days golfing, or 1/5 of his term, at a cost to taxpayers of $72,181,957 — and still hasn’t visited troops in a war zone.”
— VoteVets, in a tweet, July 23, 2018

Oops, you just posted another Lie --

See here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: September 14, 2018 05:06AM

Trump Golf Count
[trumpgolfcount.com]
Trump Golf Count: Tracking President Trump's golf outings so you don't have to! ... Cost of flights to Bedminster (18 so far):*. ~$12,850,000. Trump has visited his ...

Date: September 14, 2018 05:08AM

Trump's $56 Million in Golf Trips, Cost by Extravagant Cost
[www.cheatsheet.com] › Money & Career
Apr 23, 2018 - Despite saying he'd be too busy to play golf as president, Donald Trump spent 1 in 4 days at golf clubs in 2017. | Nicholas Kamm/AFP/Getty

Date: September 14, 2018 05:09AM

Trump Has Spent 150 Days, Or 25 Percent, of His Presidency at ...
[www.newsweek.com]
Aug 25, 2018 - Donald Trump's arrival at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, Saturday morning marked 150 days of his 582 days in office that .

Date: September 14, 2018 05:10AM

US President Donald Trump has spent ONE QUARTER of presidency ...
[www.express.co.uk] › News › World
Aug 27, 2018 - ONE QUARTER of Trump's presidency has been spent at a golf club ... Donald Trump has spent more days than Obama at a golf club (Image: GETTY) ... Ironic that we have so much talent in the Conservative Party but not one ..

Date: September 14, 2018 05:18AM

Like I was saying the racist will never get over Obama.

I wonder maybe they have not noticed he is out of office?

Midterms will send message time for Kooky Klucken Klan to go back in closet with the stained sheets.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 15, 2018 02:05AM

riverhousebill
Trump Golf Count
[trumpgolfcount.com]
Trump Golf Count: Tracking President Trump's golf outings so you don't have to! ... Cost of flights to Bedminster (18 so far):*. ~$12,850,000. Trump has visited his ...

The above website is the website and information that the Washington Post Fact Finder said is false. The figure that was Tweeted by the Vets is not true.

The other websites and articles about how much Trump played golf, I have no idea about and I don't feel like going to them and reading them and looking up the info for truthfulness.

Because this is how I feel about the whole Golf Count between Obama and Trump -

1. Who cares. I don't.

2. I didn't care if Obama played golf or not or how much he played.

3. I don't think it was right of Trump to criticize Obama playing golf if he also plays golf a lot.

4. How much each played or plays golf and when and where and if the golf courses were private or public, and all that other nonsense is total nonsense, like who cares!

5. If that's their hobby, that's fine.

However I am compelled to post the truth, so that's why I had to find out for myself if the information you posted was accurate - and it wasn't. Because the Libs rip Trump and the Republicans to shreds over every teeny tiny minute detail of our lives. Yet we did not and do not do that to the Libs and Obama.

And another point -

The reason Trump visits so many golf courses is - ta da! He owns all the golf courses he visits and plays golf at. So - DUH!

And as far as that TrumpGolfCount website goes, and Trump vs. Obama playing golf is this one chart -

THIS CHART IS THE ONLY RELEVANT CHART OF THE TWO PRESIDENTS' GOLF PLAYING ISSUE

Big, Huge DUH!

THEY BOTH PLAYED GOLF MOSTLY ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS - THE WEEKENDS - DUH! DUH! DUH!

THEY BOTH HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO PLAY GOLF ON THE WEEKENDS, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE/ARE 'PRESIDENTS'!

Geez, get a life, all those nitpicking about Obama and Trump playing golf. They got a right to relax and play golf on the weekends!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2018 02:06AM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables