Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fabulous Defense of Brett Kavanaugh by Lindsay Graham
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 07, 2018 02:39AM

Fabulous Defense of Kavanaugh by Lindsay Graham

VIDEO: Watch Lindsey Graham's angry defense of Kavanaugh, accusing Democrats of "unethical sham" after accuser's testimony

(Video at the link)

"The most despicable thing I've seen in my time in politics."

[www.charlestoncitypaper.com]

A fiery diatribe by U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham's capped off emotional question and answer Thursday by the Senate Judiciary Committee about a federal judge nominated to the Supreme Court and a former high school acquaintance who has accused him of sexual assault.

In an impassioned defense of Judge Brett Kavanaugh, the senior South Carolina senator accused his Democratic colleagues of orchestrating a politically-motivated "charade" designed to tarnish the reputation of a Republican nominee for the Court.

With Ford's testimony over and Kavanaugh back in the chamber, as the day wound to a close, Graham launched into his Democratic colleagues, especially Sen. Dick Durbin, criticizing him for opposing the federal appeals court judge's nomination early on and Sen. Diane Feinstein, accusing her of sitting on the allegations when they were presented to her.

Calming down a bit to praise Kavanaugh's character, Graham turned it back up as he spoke to his fellow Republicans, saying that a vote against the judge would be "legitimizing the most despicable thing I've seen in my time in politics."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fabulous Defense of Brett Kavanaugh by Lindsay Graham
Date: October 11, 2018 02:50AM

Lindsey Graham’s Five Most Awesome Defenses of Brett Kavanaugh

[legalinsurrection.com]

Graham: “I’m happy because the effort to railroad and humiliate this man failed…I had never been more pissed in my life”

Out of all the horror and vileness of the Democrats’ all-out war on Justice Brett Kavanaugh, there comes a most welcome surprise: Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC). The man has been on fire all week, and he is not close to stopping.

Following are Graham’s five most awesome moments in defense of Kavanaugh.

We’ve covered some of his finer moments, but I wanted to compile them and more into one post for us all to enjoy. I’ve never (before) been a fan of Graham; I found him too squishy on too many issues that matter to me, and I was confounded by his insistence on seeing Democrats through rose-colored glasses and imagining a cross-aisle collegiality that just wasn’t there and hadn’t been for decades. He’s been the steady, quiet guy who tried to hold on to the congenial and respectful aspects of the Senate that were long ago abandoned by those he kept attempting to reach on the other side of the aisle.

But no more, Graham was well and truly pissed off by the Democrat treatment of Kavanaugh.

The Kavanaugh debacle seems to have shaken him from his stupor, and he now not only understands what we are dealing with but is incensed to his very core by it. The Democrats’ behavior and tactics were so unseemly, so disgraceful, so shameful that they offended Graham’s sensibilities, his sense of honor and ethics, his very foundation. With that, the gloves have come off, and Graham is proving to have a spine of steel and a wit to match.

Graham is so ticked off that he is going to break one of his own rules against campaigning against a colleague. He’s heading to purple states and districts to campaign, not just for Senate candidates, but for those in the House, as well.

(Read More and Watch Videos at the link)

Re: Fabulous Defense of Brett Kavanaugh by Lindsay Graham
Date: October 11, 2018 03:04AM

Lindsey Graham on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace

Chris Wallace to Lindsey Graham: What About Kavanaugh Hearing Got So Under Your Skin?

[www.realclearpolitics.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables